Ok, by no means do I approve of this, but does a simple (and gentle) ass cupping deserve a body slamming...

ok, by no means do I approve of this, but does a simple (and gentle) ass cupping deserve a body slamming, public berating, and then be hauled off to jail?

What SHOULD happen to the bloke?

youtube.com/watch?v=wVefrEkP7Vw

Attached: chrome_2018-07-19_10-35-40.png (460x307, 338K)

He should be left alone and not have anything happen to him. But hey, it's the 21st century and the world is run by women so he'll probably get 15 years in jail

Control your nigger impulses Juan!

She should give him a quickie in the bathroom

>they called it a body slam
what the fuck?
that was barely anything.

it is a body slam for girls. Don't be a sexist pig.

it was a rape caught on cam. he got what he deserved.

He should have his hand cut off to be honest. But hey this is the 21st century and the world is run by men so he'll probably be left alone.

>body slammed

Attached: fucking retarded.jpg (418x475, 34K)

the awful part is women dressing like that and thinking it's ok

If married, death penalty, if both single he should have to marry her.

This is what ought to happen. If he pleads for mercy we should ask why? If he says as the Lord God in heaven forgave your trespasses, please forgive me. Then we shall give him a non lethal punishment deemed just by the whore that he grabbed.

Why would you even do that? What tiny amount of satisfaction is worth a chimpout?

if he's that pathetic he would do this incel shit and then gettin his ass beaten he should get it a lot worse

She's not even that hot. Dude was desperate.

i agree with the woman; she is working... if i'm working, i don't nobody fucking with me. lusting after women is forbidden. let women come to you. sorry incel

>body slammed

lmao OP you faggot. nothing should happen to either of them.

>does sexual assault warrant physical assault

Yes, especially if more white knights run over and curb stomp the offender. Seeing people get their ass whooped for being stupid is a guilty pleasure of mine.

what an onionboy lmao

He (was) married and has two children, and now he'll be put on the sex offender registry. Lmao when people ruin their lives over grabbing other peoples body parts I just can't stop laughing.

>short skirts
>mini skirts
>bikini
>#freethenipple topless bikini
>nude
and people are surprised females get groped?

This kind of aggressive behavior doesn't suit women.

Slap in the face, public berating and jail is appropriate answer.

>accidentally brushing up against women gives them the right to assault you

Groping is extremely violating. I’d want to see his ass get kicked too.

She dresses like that because she wants to show off to Chad Thundercock and berate, charge, sue and humiliate anyone who wasn't born with Chads elite looks. I think the guy should get an award medal for galantry service in the battle against shameless female hypergamy

I think we found the virgin

I thought Poland was based...

To be fair, if that was my daughter I would have been upset that she didn't break his fucking nose as well.

should have grabbed her by the pussy for dressing like a whore

Deserved it

The problem is the conflation of the term "assault". Grossly misused. Touching someone isn't assault.

>you wouldn't be upset about her dressing like that in public

Damn that guy has shit taste

That's why you're a cuck. You would let a man touch your woman and do nothing. She has a right to defend her body/property against any violation by any means necessary.

Why do you approve of nigger behavior?

Defend against what? Do you have any sense of measure of response? If someone touches you do you then shoot them in the face?

This girl looks fucking AWFUL

No, but I also understand proportional response.

Yep. Don't do that.

Attached: DISAPPOINTED.png (329x351, 235K)

>If married, death penalty, if both single he should have to marry her.

Death penalty for touching some std-ridden slut like that? Are you insane?

Assuming she was a virtuous woman, at maximum he should have his hand chopped off, or be forced 10-20 years of servitude to the family of the victim, or something like that.

Yeah, that's no ok either. Her fucking dress sense is that of a whore, but that doesn't mean she gets to be groped in public by some overweight piece of shit.

play skank games win skank prizes

If some cunt tries to touch my dick against my will I'd punch them in the face, yes. If they trespass in my house I'd shoot them, yes.

but also fuck that guy

This.

Her response was proportional, other than his ego he's barely hurt.

She didn't shoot him, did she?

He'd be better off claiming he's been trying to learn how to pickpocket.

>go to bar
>sit near roastie waitress
>wait til fine upstanding african american gentleman walks behind her
>grab her butt
>AYOOO I DINDU NUFFIN
>redpill roasties against rape ape
>???
>profit

Attached: 1529419864971.jpg (325x350, 23K)

So I guess this happens to her on an average of 20-30 times on a friday night, so why in the news, jews? It hardly ever works btw, maybe like 1/20 times it works. Working or not they will smack you regardless, so you tease more and then you get her. Basically being provokative turns her on. Can't explain really these things just flow as they flow

pretty funny desu. she is ugly af and he is pathetic.

>tfw you think your faggot ass is entitled to touch whoever you want
>tfw you get your soft ass handed back to you

The absolute state of beta fags.

Deserved. He touched her, she made him fall. That's ok.
We defend this.

Not proportional at all. Plus, consider the fact that he will probably be entered into a sex offender registry and have his reputation ruined for the rest of his life.

>Grab someones ass
>Act shocked when they retaliate

Good that nigger should keep his hands to him self.

Cannot understand why he did it, but her response was not really justified. No sympathy for him though.

So if you support this you by extension support rape culture mentality.

Ok, I'm a huge misogynist, but she should be able to slap the shit out of him for touching her. If a homo grabbed my ass, he'd be missing some teeth

That's not how you enter the sex offender registry. Stop being retarded.

You're not thinking it through, or the implications that attitude has on day to day life, or the amount of inordinate social power you're ceding to women.

Actually that's exactly how you enter the registry.

>rape culture

Attached: 1531936634604.jpg (439x746, 65K)

>projecting

t. incel

Probably staged.

>people shouldn't have a right to defend themselves

Attached: 1523389062290.jpg (720x398, 81K)

Yes. It's not the crime so much that annoys me as the lack of personal discipline, the arrogance to think they can get away with it, and the lack of respect for the rules of civilization. It's nigger behavior and he should be gassed.

Exactly, don't support it.

Girl Power!!! Yes We Can!!!

>leaf
>pretending to understand US laws
>tells others to stop being retarded

Tell me, what's it like being wrong all the time? It's something I'm not all that familiar with because I'm not a fucking idiot like you are.

>strawmanning arguments so you don't have to think

Attached: 1520835746289.jpg (625x527, 31K)

>but does a simple (and gentle) ass cupping deserve a?
>body slamming
yes
>public berating
yes
>be hauled off to jail
probably not but you also dont have to act like a nigger
if the bitch didnt want it, why push it? like grow up and realize you arnt gonna get everything you want.

There is no rape culture you fucking retard

Found the beta bitch

>lusting after women is forbidden. let women come to you. sorry incel
begone thot

You're not paying attention if you think that narrative doesn't exist.

>accidentally
you stupid dog fucker

What ought to happen is irrelevant. When you violate someone's person you're inviting them to do whatever they want to you. Assume everyone's got a gun and will use their 1 free retaliatory strike to kill you.

>being a retarded conservacuck who denies people the right to defend their body against undesired contact

>video tape immediately disproves your uneducated and retarded opinion
>leaf

OOOOOOoooooooooohhhhhhh......

checked. Rape culture doesn't exist, no matter how many people in college or the msm talk about it and wish it was real.

YASSS KWEEN

this

There should be public berating and punishment. Also, the woman, like any human, has the right to defend herself. This is not a question of feminism, it's a question of civilisation. In Hitler-Germany, this too would not have flown. Not being able to control your impulses is nigger tier behaviour and should be treated as such.

I'm not sure he should have been hauled off to jail, but getting tossed on his ass and shamed in public is absolutely justified. Hell, staff giving him a bit of a tune up would have been perfectly acceptable. We need to make self-help and community-help remedies more acceptable.

>Wearing a BRA and a G string in a BAR with a tight ass
>Drunk man with low impulse control cops a feel

Am I the only one that thinks they’re both in the wrong here? If you don’t want someone groping your tushy then don’t wear a fucking g string in a public bar where drunkards will definitely see it and be aroused.

Girl is a slag and guy has low impulse control.

>amount of inordinate social power you're ceding to women.
how the fuck is not groping them ceding to women, you are such a faggot.

You don't understand US laws so fuck off Abdula Chang

You need to vacation someplace a little darker and see how your cunt holds up.

Attached: nig-twitter.png (2800x1964, 2.71M)

The dude might a slight bruise. You are a complete faggot

I've had this happen to me before. On all occasions I spun around and slapped the fire out of the creep, people laughed, and life moved on. Body slamming the guy and putting the video on the Internet is attention-seeking and gay.

You need gas too, faggot.

Attached: 1485099510055.jpg (522x386, 30K)

This is the literal same exact mindset Muslims have in regards to womens rights. You'd fit right in wearing a man dress and a towel on your head.

What social power you moron? If a faggot grabbed your ass and you knocked him the fuck out I'd feel that was completely justified.

I have no idea where you're going with this

Girl is a slag and should expect men to grab her ass. Men should expect retaliation for their actions.

Actions have consequences no matter the gender.

He squeezed her arse mate, that's not just brushing by someone. You would want to do the same if some guy did it to your gf.

10/10 would hover hand her.

Attached: (you).jpg (300x199, 13K)

>it's a question of civilization
like its not that hard ya know

I'm sorry you were disrespected like that.
Now show your tits you dirty whore.

Attached: 1523049037033.jpg (960x548, 48K)