Have you read it from cover to cover, Jow Forums?

Have you read it from cover to cover, Jow Forums?
What did you learn?
Favourite scripture?
>1 Thessalonians 5

Attached: 39891-HolyBible-Bible-read-ThinkstockPhotos-585291064.1200w.tn.jpg (1200x627, 203K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whale.to/c/Prometheus Rising.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=cFKM62HxsO8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I learnt that I should live like an eunuch if i was up to it.

>Reading the Demiurge's lies.

Look at the site you're browsing, you're gonna be a eunuch whether you read it or not

So the answer is no?
You really should, might change you for the better

I can't get over the Jews are God's chosen people part to read it

Saint jean's apocalypse, senpai.

have you read it in polish or english

Read it twice. Learned that I lack the ability to believe in a god. Maybe its a broken piece of my DNA.

Christians are God's chosen user

Job is my favorite. Everyone should learn the lessons of Job.

I prefer Satan's Bible over this pile of shit.

Attached: 30.jpg (546x728, 85K)

Samson called his wife a heifer.

Kek. Well I'm already abstaining from ejaculation and not dating so it'd be easy to embrace such sentiment.

Here is the passage:

>Not everyone can accept this word, but only those to whom it has been given. For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others—and there are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it. (Matthew 19:11-12)

>ctrl f
>no Ecclesiastes

The King James Bible is a compilation of bastardized pagan European/Jewish(yes Jewish) folk lore stories. It has so many logical contradictions, that I can spend my entire day writing out descriptive journal tier posts on Jow Forums about said logical contradictions, and it still wouldn't decipher half the mess show cased in the King James Bible. You're better off reading pic related.

Link to the PDF: whale.to/c/Prometheus Rising.pdf

Attached: download.jpg (354x550, 104K)

Satan is a deceiver turn to Jesus Christ.

>citations given in format that's essentially t. Nigger
No its fucking gay

Never reading that garbage, dumb ass. I read real books.

Attached: image.jpg (1456x1015, 874K)

The way the Bible describes Jesus, makes him seems as if he's Lucifer in disguise.

See: youtube.com/watch?v=cFKM62HxsO8

Attached: Raisin head utility.gif (350x342, 1.87M)

That's a metaphor user, Christ didn't tell his students to cut their balls off

>the adventures of a mighty space Jew : part one and two
Why in the world would i poison myself with this garbage?

When Jesus wipe the merchant

I cannot accept this because I have been joined with a woman by God.
Do you understand the verse better?

Ecclesiastes is incredibly redpilled.

Hebrews is my favorite New Testament

Yes. I found the Book of Sirach the most interesting. Just an user shitposting 2000 years ago, and its still relevant today.

Pro-tip: read Genesis as though the simulation hypothesis is confirmed fact; it makes a lot more sense.

BASED

Psalm 116:15
>Precious in the eyes of the Lord is the death of his faithful.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1200x1200, 242K)

Good goy stay bluepilled

Even paul says to not look after women as a Christian , God has to be your first love

Only warning you need.

Attached: 2913697428_d10d000c96_o.png (596x738, 574K)

Attached: Screenshot_41.png (610x530, 753K)

M'llennial

Attached: 1531256521564.png (529x511, 114K)

Attached: 10958712_909186219113885_159988783_n.jpg (960x990, 104K)

Nothing made me an atheist faster than reading the bible cover to cover.

>being this easily duped.

Jesus only spoke one of those languages.

>implying you got past the genealogies in Genesis

That still does not give any indication of christ telling his students to hurt themselves

Yes several times. Most of it is self-serving propaganda. Ecclesiastes is the only honest, wise part of it. Some of the stories stolen from the Babylonians are worth reading for historical sake.

He Spoke Aramaic, Hebrew and maybe some Greek.

Because the bible was meant to be read that way ,most it people take years to read it , and still find new things they never read

>Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints, and therefore he did not suffer the Psalmist to die, but delivered his soul from death. This seems to indicate that the song was meant to remind Jewish families of the mercies received by any one of the household, supposing him to have been sore sick and to have been restored to health, for the Lord values the lives of his saints, and often spares them where others perish. They shall not die prematurely; they shall be immortal till their work is done; and when their time shall come to die, then their deaths shall be precious. The Lord watches over their dying beds, smooths their pillows, sustains their hearts, and receives their souls. Those who are redeemed with precious blood are so dear to God that even their deaths are precious to him. The deathbeds of saints are very precious to the church, she often learns much from them; they are very precious to all believers, who delight to treasure up the last words of the departed; but they are most of all precious to the Lord Jehovah himself, who views the triumphant deaths of his gracious ones with sacred delight. If we have walked before him in the land of the living, we need not fear to die before him when the hour of our departure is at hand.

Attached: Nah+the+fedora+meme+is+pretty+decent+for+atheists+_cb77ee6cd00592e5f960be0033d71975.jpg (500x638, 43K)

Fuckingly good. No debts here for U. U fuckin' merchant.

Dat Jew muthafucka who say he ma daddy aint been payin me no damn royalties never no how! Muthafucka! Sheeeeeeit!

Attached: NIGGSUS.png (463x644, 395K)

on my 4th readthrough

the Christian walk is identifying real spiritual enemies such as death and nihilism and to therefore walk with no strange god, and only with the God of Israel through Jesus to deliver us from them as He imputes wisdom through the ministry of the Comforter sent in His name.

1 samuel 8 is currently my favorite chapter this month. other honorable mentionis 2 Kings 17

Attached: 41C4D38F-6FEB-47AC-8F2F-5499252184EB.png (1536x2048, 555K)

But there where some that did do it , sex is a bondage among the Christian , better to take the need away

But he dictated to King James in English. It must have been a miracle.

King James is trinitarian propaganda

Definitely Levitikus 20:18

If a man lies with a woman during her menstrual period and uncovers her nakedness, he has made naked her fountain, and she has uncovered the fountain of her blood. Both of them shall be cut off from among their people.

Maybe 1%, but there is no commandment to hurt your own genitals off in the bible.

Which Satanic Bible? There's many

I’ve read it cover to cover several times. My favorites are the gospels, specifically Matthew (21:12-17 is my favorite passage). Also enjoy Proverbs

Attached: 983D49DF-DC41-4B18-98CC-6FEDA9B74F26.jpg (1024x768, 285K)

Neither did that passage.

“Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to the good and gentle but also to the cruel.” (1 Peter 2:18)

See now, I have two daughters who have not known a man; please, let me bring them out to you, and you may do to them as you wish; only do nothing to these men, since this is the reason they have come under the shadow of my roof.”

4 times, I learned im not christian, and that jesus of the bible is satan.
My favorite Is

Ephesians 6:12

12Forwe do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but againstthe rulers, against the authorities, againstthe cosmic powers overthis present darkness, againstthe spiritual forces of evilin the heavenly places.

He is.

Doesn't sound bad at all, it's exactly what we're doing on Jow Forums right now

Ive always enjoyed it.
Also, I have no doubt the Elisha and Elizha story happened.
It was the inspiration for the jesus story, which did not happen.

How is Jesus Satan if his story never happened though?

Checked.
As per the bible he is. Based on his teachings and actions.
Also since its fake, just further proves satan had his hand in it.

this is a white sharia tread now

Attached: wsn1.jpg (640x371, 35K)

Ecclesiastes is my favorite book in the Bible

On the first day God created sips, and they were good.
On the second day God made the 30yo boomer, he was righteous and good.
On the third day God cracked sips with the boomer.

The rest is history.

I learned that all the promises and blessing and cursing in the bible about the Israelites point to only to one race and that it the whites.

I read Proverbs 23 today, it's a good chapter. Quite redpilled. It's good.