/ATG/ Anti-Trafficking General: City Investigations

This general is for identifying, discussing, mapping, researching and tracking various trafficking networks. There is a consistent trend of data showing that networks move though and rely on urban areas, specifically Sanctuary Cities. Feel free to submit tips or contribute with memes, infographs etc.

Trafficking can happen in many forms depending on the product being moved (human, guns, drugs, rare animals/art, organs etc.) and involve many different groups and organizations. We track all types.

Do not encourage violence here, we aren't trying to give them any excuses to shut it down.

Newcomers should pay attention to shills targeting these threads with discrediting/discouraging attempts as well as injection of misinformation and bad leads.

>archive of past threads
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/anti trafficking general/

>archive of past threads when generals were known as /htg/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject//htg//start/2017-04-11/end/2017-09-31/

>A summary of the “clock” mapping method you can use in your own city as well as a summary of general trafficking information
archive.is/rnkd2

Attached: Highways_2.png (1334x750, 728K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/9dwk9Mi0
archive.is/Auq3d
pjmedia.com/trending/bernie-sanders-strategist-named-in-new-cache-of-mueller-evidence/
archive.is/tfx
archive.is/tfxOa#selection-9.754-9.1240
archive.is/KYbeo
archive.is/BSXcv
archive.is/kePoO
archive.is/WguDC
archive.is/SHPzM
archives-energycommerce.house.gov/sites/republicans.energycommerce.house.gov/files/documents/Select_Investigative_Panel_Final_Report.pdf
archive.is/jzgE4
archive.is/jesqg
archive.is/fw6pV
archive.is/A45bN
archive.is/Wu0gk
archive.is/k2tix
archive.is/PRfX7
imgur.com/a/wUIFi5i
imgur.com/yCI0IqN
wildfiretoday.com/2014/05/06/wildfire-near-woodward-ok-causes-evacuations/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_New_York_locations_by_per_capita_income
addressreport.com/blog/nyc-celebrity-map-star-map/
ny.curbed.com/2017/3/23/15026720/nyc-billionaires-apartments-rupert-murdoch
cbc.ca/news/canada/thunder-bay/native-canadian-women-sold-on-u-s-ships-researcher-says-1.1325167
cbc.ca/news/canada/sudbury/human-trafficking-a-problem-in-sudbury-police-1.1329776
cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/ontario-truckers-asked-to-watch-for-human-trafficking-1.1211254
cbc.ca/news/canada/sudbury/north-bay-police-charge-montreal-man-with-human-trafficking-1.1405028
vice.com/en_ca/article/gq8xnx/first-nations-women-are-being-sold-into-the-sex-trade-on-ships-along-lake-superior
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0002800
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2483735/
nature.com/news/hybrid-zoo-introducing-pig-human-embryos-and-a-rat-mouse-1.21378
nbcnews.com/storyline/ebola-virus-outbreak/genetically-modified-cattle-human-dna-might-hold-ebola-cure-n287796
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what's this about anyway?

Look for these kinds of things to map out the human trafficking networks:

1) [Secret Compartments in Vehicles/Ships/Aircraft & Types of Transport](Vans, Semi-Trucks, Buses, Trains etc for Land, Yachts, Cruise Ships, Container/Cargo Ships, Ferry's etc for Sea, Private Jets, Commercial/Cargo Flights, etc for Air.)(Sewers & Subway Tunnels can also be used).

2) [Abandoned Large Buildings in/around Sanctuary Cities.](Big enough to act as Distribution Centers/Warehouses for Trafficking Networks(Weapons, Drugs, People, Body parts/remains, etc))

3) [2016 Election District Map's Blue Parts](In relation to Trafficking Routes, Sanctuary Cities, etc. Work on combining different Maps to see the full picture/patterns.)

Pedo's are not the only groups the Kids are going to & Trafficking has several different categories:

1) [Government]

(For things like Super Soldier programs, Cloning & Body Modifications)

2) [Corporation/Business]

(For things like Genetic Testing/Experimentation & Chimera's)

3) [Criminal]

(Drugs, Weapons, Sex Slaves & Children)

4) [Cult]

(Sacrifices, Blackmail & Indoctrination)

5) [Intel Agencies]

(Brainwashing for Spy/Informant programs & Special Agent operations)

6) [Breeding/Harvesting Farms]

(Selectively Bred/Produced Humans, Organs/Fetuses/Blood & Supplying Trafficking Networks/Centers)

7) [Hollywood]

(Truman Show breeding/handling operations.)

Another thing to note is the use of human trafficking for organ harvesting and slave labor (think Qatar for instance).

Attached: 1512709257713.jpg (2459x2333, 3.88M)

Info on South American politics and the Drug Trade:

pastebin.com/9dwk9Mi0

- The Red Command (CV) is a narco-terrorist group with similar thinking to the Mafias of the Northern Hemisphere. To corrupt the Government, to dominate strategic locations, to take advantage of the Scrapping of the Public Forces, to create routes of flow of arms and finally to implant its regime in its areas of dominion.

Reuters article of December 13, 2017
- archive.is/Auq3d

While the Sao Paulo Factions export drugs to the Middle East in exchange for weapons and ammunition in the midst of a trade agreement with Hezbollah, the Rio factions fund Marxist Guerrilla Movements in Paraguay.

And yes, Paraguay is on the verge of a Civil War, with several insurgencies all over the country. At this very moment, the Brazilian Army and the Paraguayan Army are holding Joint Exercises for a "Future Battle" at the Frontier.

The Red Command seeks to strengthen and establish a Parallel Government within the Society of Rio, offering to the poor population what the state can not offer.
>financial condition
>luxury for anyone entering the faction
>weapons to lose sight of
>the false impression of power

Therefore, just as ISIS is in Europe, the Red Command is in the Southeast / South of Brazil. Flamboyant and subversive propaganda charms young people. Especially the poorest.

The difference is that the Red Command, although not admittedly stated, has Marxist roots, while ISIS ... Well you have an idea of the ISIS funding.

The Question is that:
>using a Miami-Bogotá-Asuncion-Rio route, the Organization's leaders are buying more and more rifles from all possible models. And they are not few.
>among these rifles, 50-gauge weapons and Anti-material models are coming
>and this really does not stop happening

Attached: 1497659212162.jpg (940x2478, 559K)

Mapping and researching trafficking networks.

BERNIE SANDERS STRATEGIST COLLUDED WITH PAUL MANAFORT AND RUSSIA!
pjmedia.com/trending/bernie-sanders-strategist-named-in-new-cache-of-mueller-evidence/

Here is our current list of companies suspected or confirmed to be engaged in illicit trafficking activities.

Confirmed/heavily suspected companies:
XPO Logistics Network
Lineage Logistics
>archive.is/tfx
Veolia Transdev
>archive.is/tfxOa#selection-9.754-9.1240
Tyson Foods
>archive.is/KYbeo
Pilgrim's Pride
>archive.is/BSXcv
List of charter bus companies (work in progress)
>archive.is/kePoO
China Ocean Shipping Co. (COSCO)
Orient Overseas Container Line (OOCL)
>archive.is/WguDC
G4S
>archive.is/SHPzM
Planned Parenthood
>archives-energycommerce.house.gov/sites/republicans.energycommerce.house.gov/files/documents/Select_Investigative_Panel_Final_Report.pdf
Global Horizons Manpower Inc.
>archive.is/jzgE4
Avalon Apartments
>archive.is/jesqg
Norinco
>archive.is/fw6pV
Poly Technologies
Toys for Tots
>ATF weapons trafficking
Richmond Cold Storage
Mayo Clinic

Suspected companies:
ITS Technologies & Logistics, LLC (ITS)
ConGlobal Industries
>archive.is/A45bN
The Boeing Company
>archive.is/Wu0gk
Securitas
>archive.is/SHPzM
YRC Freight
Cargill
Seattle Bulk Shipping
LabCorp
PACLAB
Laboratories Northwest

Albanian mafia and trafficking info:
>archive.is/k2tix
Chinese Triad and Tong trafficking info
>archive.is/PRfX7

Attached: 1513732605040.png (1050x550, 476K)

Here is our most up to date version of the NYC satellite dot map.

Attached: NYC Dot Map.png (1920x880, 3.27M)

Here is our final Busts map for NY.

Attached: NYC Busts Map.png (1920x880, 1.89M)

Bump

Using the clock method, this is what we believe to be the MDC for NY.

Attached: NYC Clock Map.png (1920x880, 3.25M)

Here is our road map of suspected streets and highways that the traffickers use in correlation with the NY MDC and other DC's within the vicinity.

Attached: NYC Roads Map.png (1920x880, 1.91M)

Some in-depth satellite maps of certain areas of NY, including the suspected MDC.

East of Manhattan
>imgur.com/a/wUIFi5i
Manhattan
>imgur.com/yCI0IqN

Attached: NYC JFK Airport.jpg (3306x1926, 956K)

Bump

As far as I am aware we've finished with NY unless there's something else we missed. Just keeping this around to show off the info.

Attached: 1513813497855.jpg (930x1841, 530K)

very interesting user, its a shame you are the only one carrying the weight : /

These maps I didn't make. Another user made those. Other people are just busy sometimes and others helped with NY. It's not a one-man operation.

Bump

Attached: 1523579145366.png (2000x1267, 1.06M)

Odd how the "X'" is a solid red state. Doesn't seem like there's a DC there or anything.

traffickers on suicide notice

Attached: kojak.png (239x299, 29K)

i was thinking of making a meme to get the soibois to report this stuff

something like the draft our daughters thing

To report on trafficking? Our maps? What do you mean exactly?

yeah, like the demand voter id meme. that format i can do

that or get one of my guys to. ill find an example

>OP is such a faggot he doesn't realize he can't bump his own thread
Oh Frank, when will you learn?

Sounds interesting.

That's stupid. Why can't I bump my own thread?

theres this type then theres the soiboi type which ill post next

Attached: 1531930378964.jpg (714x476, 55K)

these are the guys we need with their eyes peeled

Attached: 1531982710683.png (600x600, 557K)

It's been that way for awhile now. OP's can't bump their own threads anymore. Did grandmummy ground you from the internet? It's been awhile since we've seen these LARP threads of yours.

you can bump your thread after a few posts are made or so

he can bump his thread. images count for more

Attached: 1531999451921.gif (467x398, 70K)

After NYC and the "X" location, the next cities are:

Vancouver
Monterrey
Quebec City

Then you connect Vancouver to NYC and Quebec City to Monterrey. That will create another "X" location.

I honestly couldn't care less about post etiquette.

I'm not exactly seeing the vision here to be honest.

I think we're finished with NY and the most that we could find about the "X" location was that the reserve is in control of air field there and that they maybe burn bodies there. Is there anything else that needs doing with those two locations?

This foundation needs investigated Anons. Someone may have already done it but I heard Bob Corker was involved in child abuse. I can look around Nashville if needed.

Attached: 1531965184458m.jpg (1024x600, 123K)

Finish them up, keep track of them and move on to the next locations.

wildfiretoday.com/2014/05/06/wildfire-near-woodward-ok-causes-evacuations/

I noticed the locations of these wild fires being in close proximity to the air field.

Doesn't seem like a dot map would work for the "X" area and there's only one or two busts that I saw. Unless you have any suggestions I would consider those two locations completed.

Quebec City is next then?

Attached: Woodward Fires.jpg (666x488, 68K)

Vancouver*

Order that I listed.

You know I've looked into this part of Vancouver before too. There's a lot of private security companies and a cruise terminal up there.

How long has that MDC in NY been around for btw?

Make maps for the "X" location. Shouldn't take long.

The center of the "clock" should be the center of NYC. You might need to shift the maps over to center it all.

Manhattan would be a good "clock" center to use. I would also recommend you do some research on where the most wealthy locations are in NYC.

Manhattan and the area below it across the river would be a place to start looking if you notice the pattern of busts. Bust maps are good at seeing trafficking flow patterns going to or going outward from locations. Take note of any places they tend to surround.

Your maps are not bad, they just might need to re-centered and looked over again to find DC's and the MDC.

Long while. 9/11 had a impact on some of the routes years ago.

Something felt too easy about it. So the map needs to be over to left in Jersey more? Does it need to be positioned further south or north?

I started marking areas in OK, it seemed like everything would show up as being OK city though. Would possibly look different after adding Logistics though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_New_York_locations_by_per_capita_income

So New York County is the wealthiest by this measurement it seems.

addressreport.com/blog/nyc-celebrity-map-star-map/

Attached: NYC Celebrity Map.jpg (1200x3167, 796K)

ny.curbed.com/2017/3/23/15026720/nyc-billionaires-apartments-rupert-murdoch

Bump

1) Move it over to the left more. NYC should be at the center of the map.

Alright, let me take a template shot real quick then.

I'm surprised, it seems like you're making this place out to be closer to Manhattan than I thought. I guess the elite really don't like traveling far do they?

Frank!
Welcome back!
Next thread when?

they dont actually go after traffickers itt just some schizo pointing at random spots on a map.

Attached: podestaandfriends.png (1109x1143, 1.83M)

Is this better? It's more zoomed in but still includes the potential DC areas we picked out before.

Attached: Screenshot (426).png (1862x933, 3.96M)

Better

Hopefully this legend isn't too much in the way of anything important.

Attached: NYC Dot Map 2.png (1862x933, 1.36M)

Bump

Attached: 1492316925029.jpg (552x804, 111K)

Bumping

Added Yacht Clubs. Much quicker with the smaller map.

Attached: NYC Dot Map 2.png (1862x933, 2.07M)

bump

Correct!
Also they really don't like when you mention jews or israel being involved in traffick.

About to map out a part of Canada after NY and this OK Air Field. You should be happy.

Attached: NYC Dot Map 2.png (1862x933, 2.07M)

Bump

Attached: 1517022672771.png (1594x1276, 1.43M)

Go for it buddy. Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Winnipeg, and Greater B.C. are you greatest problem areas.
Not sure what angle your threats are coming from.
I'm a better person than you.

Vancouver and Quebec City you suspiciously left out of your list.

Vancouver is in BC. Quebec city has a lot of yachts and is on the river so yeah it's probably a kick off point for trafficking into montreal and the great lakes.
Tons of golf courses around Quebec City too.
Also has a pretty large jewish and muslim population.

Where do the chinks roam in Canada?

BC and Toronto pretty much. I don't know shit about Alberta but maybe there.
You'd be surprised but I bet theres tons of trafficking in the North coast.
Yukon Alaska coastline into Washington and Oregon on the Pacific side but also the Outer most side of the North coast into the Hudson bay and across the Arctic Ocean to God knows where.
Not sure if you recall the vice article on trafficking of native american girls from reserves in Canada from the Hudson bay.
Pretty degenerate and sad to think native girls are being sold into sexual slavery and worse to foreign slavers.

Sault ste. Marie, ON.
Bells point.

cbc.ca/news/canada/thunder-bay/native-canadian-women-sold-on-u-s-ships-researcher-says-1.1325167

cbc.ca/news/canada/sudbury/human-trafficking-a-problem-in-sudbury-police-1.1329776

cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/ontario-truckers-asked-to-watch-for-human-trafficking-1.1211254

cbc.ca/news/canada/sudbury/north-bay-police-charge-montreal-man-with-human-trafficking-1.1405028

vice.com/en_ca/article/gq8xnx/first-nations-women-are-being-sold-into-the-sex-trade-on-ships-along-lake-superior

TL;DR Native Americans are absolute degenerates and so are cops.

Actually this. Sault Ste. Marie is basically a choke point for the Great Lakes and virtually is impossible not to house criminal traffickers.

Never thought I'd see the day when you would post useful links. Thanks for these.

jesus

You're a fucker.
Pretty much.

Such uncalled for hostility.

People don't realize how bad it is in Canada.
I'm pretty much about to flee the country for my own safety.
The child protective services we have in Canada is basically a front organization for pedophile kidnapping.
If you investigate this as a parent the feds basically legally steal your child and keep him from you and force you to buy a lawyer and go to court for custody over your own child over bullshit charges just to press you not to talk about the pedophile ring we have as a government.

a helpful leaf?

Attached: 98798779887.gif (250x350, 425K)

We really didn’t look at much to the east of NYC, basically only the Brooklyn area and Flushing. Manhattan probably ships out to areas on Long Island we didn’t look at.
That would make the Lower Manhattan area the MDC and maybe the part of Brooklyn with Red Hook and the hospitals down there. Still think the creek area logistics are big but may not be main

There was a lot of gold and probably weapons and other valuables stored in the basements of the towers if I recal. And they didn’t want their stuff damaged on 9/11

Could be where ghost fleets are stationed.

very gay boomer larp thread

>1 post by this ID
>memeflag
I hope you get cancer and die painfully.

>We really didn’t look at much to the east of NYC
True.
I tried to tell them about the Hamptons but they didn't listen.

better than 41 posts by this ID in a 70 reply thread
this is extremely gay boomer larp and none of you goobers have ever done anything to save a single child
prove me wrong
you cant
its larp, and you are a gay boomer

thus gay boomer larp

only jews use the word goobers
get out of here aaron go back to your mitzvah and fuck your nephew you fucking bastard heeb maggot.

Oh, for anyone who's curious about the Chimera's in this post journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0002800

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2483735/

nature.com/news/hybrid-zoo-introducing-pig-human-embryos-and-a-rat-mouse-1.21378

nbcnews.com/storyline/ebola-virus-outbreak/genetically-modified-cattle-human-dna-might-hold-ebola-cure-n287796

Now compare that to BBP.

You are irrelevant gay boomer, and you have never done anything except shitpost and schizopost behind your computer screen
I've stopped by and glanced at these gay boomer child trafficking larp threads before, and never have you dumb faggots ever demonstrated actual proof of the conspiracy OR shown boots-on-the-ground activism or action against it.
You are an irrelevant gay boomer larper, and your thread is an obvious and very dumb circlejerk.

Are you saging this?

Attached: 1531967925990.png (566x677, 198K)

This unfinished map of mine will be redone as per instructions of A5

Attached: 14..jpg (2500x2440, 3.57M)

TL;DR Nuke Manhattan unironically.

No wait i think my map is spot on i just got to finish it off

Well shit if we finish this than we're set because this is the exact area that we need.

Damn, I just realized all of the time I wasted on making my off centered, unnecessarily large map. Why is everything I do a mistake?

Attached: 1516222821166.png (904x711, 967K)

Im adding truck stops to the map now, there are some large locations

Attached: 37237223773.jpg (1496x906, 621K)

Post actual proof, gay schizo boomers.

When you are done posting proof, post what you have personally done to put a stop to it once you established proof.

You won't, because you are very gay larping boomers who are at the end of their relevancy in real life due to old age, have never accomplished anything, and grasp onto any fantasy available in order to feel vital and important again.

This is a gay boomer larp thread inhabited by larpers and literal schizos.

BTW half your links don't even work anymore, which goes to show just how much you "care" about this bullshit. You just regurgitate an un-curated list of garbage in order to seem legitimate to other schizos.

What do you "need" it for, gay boomer larper? So you can say you "finished mapping the child trafficking operation"? Then what, retard?

Then nothing. Just like every time. You dumb old gay boomers pat each other on the back and congratulate yourselves on a job well done -- except you didn't actually do anything.

Just how you have done nothing your whole life.

Much more numerous in New Jersey. There's two on Port Kearny.

>37237223773.jpg
Interesting choice.

Attached: 1531980939747.jpg (200x217, 15K)

>posts memes, not proof

cool

like I thought, a gay boomer larper

Dude even a child would know you are a shill jew. Why should anyone bother wasting energy on you.
It's hilarious you think you won't suffer.

Attached: 1531782232108.png (490x468, 80K)

The leaf is arguing with himself on a proxy to fill the thread with nonsense

Kill yourself you autist. Tell me more about femin virus like you always do you worthless cunt.