TRUMP INVITES PUTIN TO THE FUCKING WHITE HOUSE

politico.com/story/2018/07/19/trump-russia-putin-second-meeting-732358

Attached: Dr.-Strangelove.jpg (1793x1080, 275K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U06jlgpMtQs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'M NOT A PUTIN PUPPET BUT YEAH I KINDA SORT OF AM - Trump

Attached: C1Aj-Z7WIAAe_tW.jpg (427x640, 24K)

Attached: 1524826301139.jpg (3873x2582, 3.97M)

T-They're not going to start a fight in the... War Room, I hope?

he's saltmining the media

How come it's not Merkel in this picture? did we get promoted, or what? Germany still has the largest population and economy... not that I'm complaining, mind you.

>Leader of the US invites leader of Russia to the same place he invites literally everyone else
It's all so tiresome...

Remember when Macron said he wanted to be like Jupiter? That's why.

Comprised of the greatest minds from their time, PLUS ULTRA was founded by Nikola Tesla, Thomas Edison, Gustave Eiffel, and H.G. Wells in a legendary meeting at the top of the Eiffel Tower during the 1889 “Exposition Universelle” World’s Fair.

Attached: 1528557526882.jpg (1200x800, 167K)

Why is everyone so fucking terrified of Russia and Putin? Did these leftykikes miss the part in history class where the Cold War ended or something?

At this point I am convinced that Trump is just doing this intentionally to troll the left. He knows anything to do with Russia -even if it's putting Russian spices on his fucking dinner steak- causes a wave of fake outrage from the (((MSM))). So now Trump is just going to go all in, without actually doing anything, and letting the media constantly make spazes of themselves.

Attached: 886a21ad6551d2e54d455f4de9e6d995cf2cf43d_full.jpg (184x184, 7K)

>the cold war ended
summer as fuck up in here

Nobody really is, except the small countries bordering Russia like the Baltic states (and for good reasons).
Some of the US media try to drum up a sentiment of fear to drive arms sales up. It's good for the economy - but countries with no real enemies don't spend much on their militaries.

>ZOMG MUH KGB!
Calm your tits there, Juden.
>MUH SUMMER
Nice attempt to try and sound like le old fag. BASED, amirite?

Very nice of Macaroni to bring his mother

Half of the deep state vowed to resign if he let him visit.
>tfw Trump figured out a way to fire a bunch of corrupt assholes without actually firing them

Attached: 1510888748507.png (232x333, 108K)

and the small states have been afraid of big russia since forever, big deal, USA needs to have better relations with Russia finally maybe if they taught actual history here in the US people would know that Russia was a bro from the beginning they helped us during the civil war

Witty, you fucking frog.

GO TRUMP! Save the world from terrorist democrats and republicans!

Attached: DDR79LmUQAEbJQR.jpg (500x319, 70K)

no really the cold war never ended,it paused while russia got its shit together,but no it never ended.inviting someone over that wants to destroy our country and break out of the ring of nato nations we got around them is not wise.its weak and pathetic looking,see above.

You're about a dumb motherfucker.
You really think the ex-head of the KGb is really going to forget who sold Stinger missiles to teh Taliban in the 90s, or aced all of their spies in East Germany in the 70s?

Putin's diddling this moronic steak pitchman because he knows Trump has a child-like fascination with James Bond movies.

Go fuck yourself with a chainsaw, kiddo.

What experience does trump have as a politician?

>pic related
>saltmining the media
We'll soon be the world's biggest salt manufacturer

Attached: hahahaohwow.jpg (562x437, 41K)

Sorry Hillary but NATO is trash anyway so who fucking cares

>doesn't fuck kids
>doesn't need to shill for money
None thankfully

So what is his plan exactly?
Trigger as many people as possible with out doing anything "actually" wrong?
Make people chimp out to the point where if they do, there is justification to actually retaliate?
Is this a new form of useful idiots progressing an agenda of change?
Or is trump being unaware how suspect these "peace talks" are, and while he is trying to prevent war, it is only causing a war within our own nation?

Does he really want the radical left to gut themselves and everyone else for the sake of a legendary mass troll?
At what point will this get out of hand? What can be done to prevent the inevitable chaos?
Is this even the worst that can happen?

Attached: Back of the knee maybe.jpg (228x272, 24K)

Will protesters be dealt woth accordingly?

Right, because foreign leaders never visit the White House.

Attached: Retarded human being on pol.jpg (147x159, 8K)

jews BTFO

Attached: 1517373827090.jpg (813x655, 128K)

NO NO NO TRUMP! WE WANT TO START WW3 AND FLEE TO OUR DOOMSDAY BUNKERS HOW COULD YOU TRAITOR!!

Attached: NO MINESHAFT GAP YOU COMMIE.jpg (940x460, 71K)

(((kubrick))) why are Jews so obsessed with the relationship between Russia and usa?

there what keeps russia from fucking shit up,and i voted for harambe you inbred cocksucker.

>who sold Stinger missiles to teh Taliban in the 90s, or aced all of their spies in East Germany in the 70s
I hope this is bait user

This implies that it would be better to have Democrats than Putin in charge.

I mean, logically, if we were to go down this mental chain of logic, why is Putin worse than those faggots?

Khruschev came to the US when the Russians really were our enemy.

I never thought I'd see the day, to be fair russia still could just completely double cross us and nuke us to hell with russia, its just a question of if theyre willing to give up 100 years of sunlight and beauty for power

Attached: 1501623423717.jpg (1135x696, 589K)

So he is continuing to pursue his goal of softening relations with Russia. Good on him, takes some balls to do this after the past few days' tidal wave of kvetching.

I'll give you your due, your fighting back, but you are the minority?

so your scared of the russians.your mother was right,you are a pussy.

You goddamn potato nigger, he was trying to warn us, everything in dr strangelove actually happened (operation paperclip), why do you think he died just 6 days after making Eyes wide shut? And the (((producers))) cut out 20 minutes of film

Bait the attack. Gain moral authority to enact biased laws. Textbook Hitler's rise to power. He just skipped the whole, do some jail time for attempting coup first part.
Honestly if he did do that, and wrote a book in prison... it'd be too similar to be coincidence.

Attached: 1531790363045s.jpg (125x78, 2K)

Good. Fuck all these cold war-wanting liberal traitors. Rub it in their faces.

Attached: gN-3WblK.jpg (400x400, 24K)

>you're scared of nuclear war? haha pussy!1
kys cia nigger

TREASON

Master Troll

The moon landing!!

your scared of nuclear war?sounds like a pussy to me,bitch.

>inviting someone over that wants to destroy our country
You can't into geopolitics. It is strongly against both the US's and Russia's self-interest to "destroy" the other. That doesn't mean they don't want to inflict some disadvantage upon one another, out-compete, gain power / the upper-hand over one another, but "destroy" is absolute nonsense.

Attached: 1523448691520.png (403x448, 53K)

You are a dumb nigger mutt.

Attached: hogg and mutt.jpg (1100x619, 75K)

dickhead they literally threatened us with unstoppable nukes.your retarded.

maybe, i could see why they wouldnt want the real footage released and it looks pretty fake
>t. (you)

Attached: GLOW.png (800x600, 193K)

no they want us to go away so they can be #1.you used to many words to just be a dumbass.trying to hard.

Calm down you retarded faggot

id be dead,but so would communism.a welcome trade.god would welcome me into valhalla,fuck the chinese too.

>guy who uses "there" instead of "their" calling me a dumb-ass

Attached: 1524864926776.jpg (500x500, 47K)

All posturing. So why do you side with the liars who got us into Iraq based on Saddam's 'nukes?'

No

you just activated my trap card.

How did you even manage to get into the internet being this retarded? Your mommy needs to keep a closer eye on you.

shit eating boomer trash. Go back to your nursing home before you get fucking butchered.

they gonna make plan to invade europe and kill muzzies

that would be a good kill list if all names were released to the public. Fucking seditious cocksuckers

you mean america?the greatest nation on this earth?i live there that's why,and i love god and freedom.someone make a meme of uncle sam as thanos.

>Trump isn't being black mailed by Put-

>NOOOO STOP IMPROVING RELATION WITH OTHER COUNTRIE

>dickhead they literally threatened us with unstoppable nukes.your retarded
That's how national defense policies work, brainlet.
>"if our enemies attack us we will respond with this"
It's nothing that hasn't been the norm every day since the US, Russia (and for that matter China and others) gained nuclear weapons.

my mom wouldn't stop me.i can buy alcohol and guns.your mom needs to keep a closer eye on me.i could make her so fucking happy.tell her that.tell her its not to late.

>thanos

fuck off with your gay capeshit faggotry, thanos is the most retardedly designed gay jewlry wearing fagg wadd I've ever seen, and you probably fantasize about blowing his purple dick

boomers were a HUGE mistake

PLEASE STOP MR PRESIDENT WE HAVE ENOUGH SALT AS IT IS

Attached: 1501076184781.png (500x522, 123K)

ah so you admit your a pussy.i haven't heard china say there gonna nuke anybody,ever actually.
>retard

>t. brain damaged

kys satan

this

Nailed it. The wailing of their hoz and manlets will thrill Trump and his men.

Taking a flying fuck with a donut hole, you worthless little burger flipper.

Mommy still chugging cocks behind the trailer to buy you an xbox?

im actually a millenial falcon.i thought i was gen something but apperantly they included the 90's as millenial falcons too.

Many are descended of people expelled from Russia 100 years ago. Putin also btfo jewish oligarchs that had sought to extract the resources of russia and returned them to quasi state russian control.

Russia is white, they are our brother. US and Russia together conquer all non-white nations and split the spoils and land 50/50
youtu.be/U06jlgpMtQs

you can't beat me.i have the high ground.

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 6K)

RUSSIA USA BEST KOREA TRIUMVIRATE INCOMING

Attached: 9F460D07-F548-4263-AD01-B8E748FC59EF.gif (500x214, 642K)

>delusions of grandeur

You're going to burn.

Every country that has nukes says they'll use them in retaliation. That's the whole point of having them. Russia has never said it would strike first, unprovoked, with nuclear weapons.

You need better news sources, grandpa.

Attached: boomer-tv1.jpg (1260x710, 27K)

Attached: 5499afc869beddc671c9d1fa-750-563.jpg (750x563, 68K)

>averting ww3

suck a dick kike

I think we should fuck China up, but not Russia, in fact our elites have forced Russia to work with China even though they dont want to, they want to work with us but cant because of our aggression, constant bullshit collusion accusations, sanctions etc etc

If this actually happens, holy fuck the tears will be glorious

Attached: apu6.jpg (699x485, 69K)

>Trump trying to end the east vs west meme
>globalists REEEEEEEEEEs
And thats a good thing

Why do they act like it's some big deal to invite a world leader to the white house? Do they expect the president to not engage in diplomacy?

>Why do they act like it's some big deal to invite a world leader to the white house? Do they expect the president to not engage in diplomacy?
The Intelligence Community knows that Putin screwed with our elections.

Your "intelligence" also said there are WMDs in Iraq, look how that turned out

>Your "intelligence" also said there are WMDs in Iraq, look how that turned out
That's fair. One could argue that President Bush butchered the intel reports to justify the invasion.

Trump has balls of steel to do this while msm/deep state is exploding over Russia hysteria. My respects to the man.

you can't let him in here. He'll see everything. He'll see the big board!

>it wasn't the deep state or dens, it was just Bush

No, just no. Even the media didn't ask questions.

This is very good. USA and Russia absolutely need to keep talking because both of these countries own 90% of nuclear weapons. Its just sad that democrats care more about elections than world peace.

Just know user that these days there is US intelligence & then there is (((US intelligence))) i.e. the likes of Stryzk & other traitors

Your intuition can lend itself to discerning which is which, but there is very much a rogue fifth column within most our agencies, barring Secret Service at least.

>how to get assassinated in three easy steps

Guess we'll see if Putin blinks

Trump is based af

>No, just no. Even the media didn't ask questions.
Right. They didn't ask questions until something like four years after the fact.

I can sort of see that. The dating FBI agents gave away that there is something partisan going on inside that agency.

It's not some sort of conspiratorial Illuminati thing, tho. It's just partisan hacks.

macron has the face of the stereotypical french faggot

>stereotypical french
>as white as macron

Attached: doubt.jpg (600x315, 10K)