When Putin comes to Washington

The only way now for Trump to redeem himself is if he's playing 3D chess and actually has Putin arrested the moment he steps off the plane. Put him in isolation so he can't speak to anyone and arrest any of his aides that try to resist. If Russia makes threats, threaten those fuckers back and tell them we have bigger nukes than they do.

The world will cheer on Trump as the guy who played the long game with Putin and brought him to justice!

Attached: 1495489599535.jpg (600x563, 69K)

that is retarded plan

Attached: Mr. T.jpg (650x400, 38K)

>Arresting a leader of a foreign country that has nukes?
Do you want everyone in NYC, SF, and LA to die in a nuclear fireball? Because that's how you get everyone in NYC, SF, and LA to die in a nuclear fireball.

No the world will hang you from a tree CIA nigger

Or assassinated

This is the most insanely stupid idea I've ever heard.

>bigger nukes than they do
I don't think you understand the concept of nukes

t.shariablu

I'll take "How to start a Nuclear War" for $500, Alex

those are not bad things

>Do you want everyone in NYC, SF, and LA to die in a nuclear fireball?

Where do you think you are?

>DRUMPF BETTER REDEEM HIMSELF BY STARTING A WAR!!

why, so you can then complain about "MUH EBIL TRUMP GOING TO WAR!"

>Arrests Putin
>Russia nukes NYC, LA and SF

And nothing of value was lost

>meme flag
of course

the fallout will unfortunatly hit us retards,

>The only way now for Trump to redeem himself

Trump is way past being redeemable. History is going to completely defecate on his banana presidency. He has already managed to make W's presidency look fucking sublime in comparison ffs.

Putin's going to hand him everything about the Clintons cabal and Israeli spying checkmate faggot.

>fallout will unfortunately hit us
NYC? nope

Attached: nukemapnyc.png (1565x620, 803K)

LA? nope

Attached: nukemapla.png (1569x576, 895K)

SF? nope

Attached: nukemapsanfagcisco.png (1388x536, 770K)

Oh wow, just like you kikes did to Rudolph Hess? Gas yourself

Fuck off retard

You probably can't play chess. What makes you an expert in 3d underwater backgammon?

Wtf are you talking about, something of value would totally be lost. Russia would lose her cowboy sheriff lawbringer. That's some value right there, famalam.

The only thing it will fuck up is the power grid along both coasts.
Texas will still have power and remain a comfy 110 degrees in July.

Fuck Commiefornians and Jew Yorkers

>NYC, SF, LA
Hubs of degeneracy that would be better served as piles of radioactive ash

my kikey sense is tingling.

It will be a nuclear war, retard

Please explain how. I'm genuinely curious. I keep hearing this but the only explanation ever is 'muh orange cheeto'.

>RUSSIA WILL ONLY USE THE SMALLEST (((TACTICAL))) NUKE GOYIM, THEY WONT USE THE BIGGEST AND MOST EFFECTIVE IN ORDER TO FORCE A SURRENDER LIKE WE DID TO JAPAN

>how to start world war 3: the post

Attached: a113.jpg (1200x904, 159K)

>tsar bomba
>smallest nuke
American education.

>Tsar Bomba
>Largest nuclear device ever TESTED at 50MT
Try again

>tactical nuke
>fallout
Lay off the vidya, kid

Hey, not every American is retarded

Fuck off retard

Attached: 1502273076935.jpg (1024x613, 87K)

> be a Trump supporter right now

Attached: melvin.jpg (400x272, 22K)

>doesn't know what diplomatic immunity is
You can't just start the president of Russia you meme flagging faggot

i bet there is a jew behind your flag

They wouldn't stop with just nuking 3 cities.
If one nuke flew, ALL OF THEM would fly.

What part of MAD do you not understand?
If Russia launches, we NEED to launch EVERYTHING, and Russia will need to launch EVERYTHING in response.

And not just against the USA. They'll target Israel, China, India, and every major city in Europe.

Then Israel, China, France, and India will launch.

Everyone will fucking die.

Attached: Qgl3Q2K.gif (500x281, 1.93M)

Too much hollywood user, stay off of em

>Everyone will fucking die.

Since when did the right become such fucking pussies towards our adversaries?

God I miss Reagan right now. The man single handedly brought down Russia, while Trump appears to side with them.

Like I said, this BETTER be the long game and I want to see Putin in handcuffs and in isolation so he can't send orders. Whatever the Russians have, we can counter it and most of the world will support us.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10K)

Ignorance should not be mistaken for bravery, nor stupidity for valor.

>he's playing 3D chess and actually has Putin arrested the moment he steps off the plane. Put him in isolation so he can't speak to anyone and arrest any of his aides that try to resist. If Russia makes threats, threaten those fuckers back and tell them we have bigger nukes than they do.
>The world will cheer on Trump as the guy who played the long game with Putin and brought him to justice!
are you 12 years old?

you're not wrong but you're only scratching the surface.

In the opening few hours, the vast majority of the population is wiped out in the immediate detonations. Many people die from the thermal scarring, but many, many more perish from the sheer force of the bombs, the resulting fallout, the collapse of structures, the fires, and the lack of oxygen. If you are in a major city, you are dead within 24 hours, even if you avoid the actual blast. The fires will start to consume the oxygen in the area, and you will quickly suffocate even if you found shelter. Furthermore, the drastic pressure changes of a nuclear blast basically tear the body apart from the inside, especially in concern to the lungs. In this way, you will not die quickly through fire or through being blasted to pieces, but by slowly suffocating. As far as burns, well, if a 1 megaton warhead is detonated within 10 kilometers of your position, you are burned to bits. Further out, you suffer some extensive, but likely non-fatal, third degree burns. Within 2 kilometers, you get fatal radiation poisoning. Within 3, you are pretty much guaranteed acute radiation poisoning.

Now, if you are inside a reinforced structure, none of this matters so much, so long as the building you are hiding in doesn't collapse. Several people survived within a few hundred meters of the epicenter of Hiroshima because they were in concrete buildings. Nuclear blasts now-a-days are so much more powerful though, that even a reinforced building at the epicenter likely won't save you, but buildings in the surrounding area will prevent the most harmful effects.

Attached: 844.jpg (412x516, 41K)

Now I KNOW that Trump should have him arested, I just wanted memes but BBQd liberals and spics is much better

continued

So by staying in a building, you survive the first few minutes. You won't survive the next few hours. The atmosphere is soon to be filled with radioactive fallout and, following a total nuclear exchange, this fallout it likely to spread throughout almost all of the Northern Hemisphere. The radiation within the epicenter of the blast combines with the matter around it, which is then blown away as dust and debris by the blast itself. This nuclear ash helps spread the radiation even further.

Meanwhile, the cities are burning. Massive conflagrations have started. In the cities, this means oxygen gets consumed at an enormous rate, and smoke chokes the atmosphere. Most people hiding in the buildings die due to a lack of oxygen. The fire storms can last for years, and they will put out enough smoke to harm the climate itself. The atmosphere gets crowded with smoke, and now the growing season is dramatically reduced, if not rendered completely unusable.

Thus, we enter nuclear winter. The winters grow longer in this period. Many crops die, and the collapse of infrastructure also means food cannot go where it is needed. Even a military intervention after the exchange would likely fail to save the urban population of America. There simply isn't a way to transport enough food, and for the first few years there is little to no agricultural activity. Meanwhile, clean water also becomes inaccessible, as treatment plants no longer operate and contamination becomes rampant. H2O itself does not absorb radiation, but the particles in it can, indirectly causing radiation poisoning. Medicine is also almost impossible to come by. Combine that with malnourishment, and even simple diseases like the flu or a cold can kill adults. Every disease becomes debilitating.

Attached: disaster-girl.jpg (600x450, 32K)

its 100% worth it

continued

So the surviving population begins to starve, dehydrate, or die of pestilence. The desperate might try to fight for resources, but it is only delaying the inevitable. Even if the government mostly escaped, there is just to much chaos to control.

By this point, things look like The Road. The forests are lifeless, destroyed by massive firestorms. The few people you encounter are eating each other. The sky is perpetually darkened by massive smoke clouds. It is colder than shit out, even in the summer months. The winters exacerbate the problems. If the bombs dropped in October like Fallout suggests, the first winter would probably kill off almost all the survivors. Only an incredibly small fraction of the population makes it past the first winter.

Most of them begin the exodus south. The southern hemisphere is still in rough shape, though. Errant radiation still reaches them, and their climate it also completely fucked, but at least they can grow food and have some clean water access. Still, chaos has ensued in the south long before the arrival of the refugees. The governments have likely collapsed, or are in the midst of doing so. The global infrastructure collapse results in shortages of just about everything. Isolated places like Australia do okay for the first few months, but once current supplies run out, it becomes clear that the Southern Hemisphere will have to become self-reliant, but many resources are only found in the north. Thus, the Southern Hemisphere is knocked back to pre-Medieval levels. Civilization is significantly reduced.

Then the refugees come from the north, seeking the last vestige of safety, sparking even more shortages and brutal conflicts in which thousands more perish.

Attached: 1509392151324.jpg (210x240, 10K)

I'd rather be dead, than under Putin's control and right now that's what it appears is happening.

My only hope at this point is that this is Trump's long game. I was his supporter until recent events, now my support has been shaken and now wondering what this next meeting is. If he comes out of that meeting AGAIN taking Putin's side and offering American's heads on a platter, that's it I'm no longer supporting him.

I think arresting Putin is the only way to stop this. Russia is a paper tiger that Putin tries to make it like they're tough, but they're weak and pathetic without their leader.

That's why Trump has a chance to become an international hero, I hope he chooses that. Otherwise expect more pictures like this when Putin comes to Washington...

Attached: 1532038545283.jpg (1100x619, 91K)

>are you 12 years old?
Did you not see the flag?

continued and over

After this culling, the human race has been reduced to 5% of the current population, if not less. Even though the folks south of the equator survive, there are concerns of the long term genetic problems our species faces, and concerns of the utter ecological collapse. While the first decade or two might not be a worry, the ripples of the ecological collapse reach the south eventually, causing more food shortages. Meanwhile, the species is reduced to a much smaller gene pool, and one that has been affected by radiation to boot. Thus, it could be that even in the Southern Hemisphere, civilization only gets as far as two generations before our species goes extinct in the massive upheaval. Even if we don't, the world would never be the same, and it is doubtful that mankind would ever rise to the heights it once did.

Make no mistake: if nuclear war occurs, we are all dead. The Four Horsemen will be riding, and the world will be in ruin. Fallout is an optimistic view of the future. Hell, in some ways even The Road is an optimistic view. The truth is that, if the nukes fly, our days are numbered. There is no way to recover from it. It would be a slow, agonizing extinction.

Attached: 1lx5lgw6hjcz.jpg (4127x2379, 574K)

Only good shit in this slide thread faggotry

brought putin to justice? what are you referring to? is he wanted for something?

Attached: puty.jpg (500x511, 74K)

Does Mueller have the balls?

>the left can’t meme
I suggest you add Mueller then.

The usual suspects are throwing a tantrum over their sacred whims being thwarted. "I'm sorry sir, I know this may be somewhat hard to grasp, but your shrillness and your billions do not confer the right to genocide the Amalekites. Now, take these nice pills which will make you feel much better."

Attached: yes.jpg (541x438, 32K)

He doesn't have the balls to do that. HE may say he would but would NEVER follow through.

these answers are why trump supporters have a bad name. Keep doing you, retard

Trump can save the union, but he needs to toughen up on Putin