Catholics literally believe in magic spells that turn bread and wine into the flesh and blood of Jesus in which they...

>Catholics literally believe in magic spells that turn bread and wine into the flesh and blood of Jesus in which they consume

Is there anything more disgusting than mysticism and magic in Christianity? If you are a Catholic prove to me Transubstantiation is real, show me the proof the bread and wine turn into the actual flesh and blood of Christ. I have to say that most Catholics probably don't believe in Transubstantiation, therefore they aren't real Catholics. Seek your fucking forgiveness from the Lord and convert from this treachery and heresy. Catholics are NOT with God and you will burn in Hell for all eternity.

Attached: 1524904488277.png (677x420, 495K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/xdldm
youtu.be/YFY2C3iCMPI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_of_Lanciano
newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3
youtube.com/watch?v=GVaeSfnRTTo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's symbolism not literal

t. doesn't know what he's talking about

Get fucked you retard

no one has ever said the eucharist turns into the literal body. fuck off

Again, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. It's literal according to Catholic doctrine you stupid fucking nigger. Kill yourself.

yeah it's a literal fandom tier LARP

im an actual catholic and you're some muslim backwater goatfucker. you don't know what you're saying

ohlookthisthreadagain
does Jow Forums do anything new?

>im an actual catholic
Congrats, you're actually not one and never have been if you don't believe in Transubstantiation. Seek another denomination you knuckle dragging fag.

You do realize that it's been proven the bread and wine remain bread and wine in your stomach, right? Catholicism is wrong, it's incorrect and I imagine the Jews had something to do with this.

Transubstantiation senpai

Catholicism is a Tribe of DN creation and they've passed down the art of bullshitting to the n-th degree for thousands of years. They also go by the names Dan, Den and Snake. Funny enough they're listed in the Torah but only once, and it mentions that they liked to sail. That's a critical piece of the puzzle because Ramses III called a very destructive union of lands the "Sea Peoples" and one of the lands was called Shekelesh which later became Rome. What he didn't realize is they were the same people Ramses II ordered to be destroyed, but back then they called themselves "mw" and started the Hyksos dynasty (the word means rulers from a foreign land). Lastly the Hebrew word for usury is snakebite and the adam and eve story is all about predatory lending, banks and merchant contracts.

Attached: Tribe of DN - Vatican.png (1311x887, 1.11M)

what the fuck is transtation? just eat the bread you idiot

>this is your brain on Catholicism

Calvinism is the only answer.
To think you're powerful to save yourself from works is saying "I'm more powerful than God, I can override his plan for me"

streamable.com/xdldm

Attached: way.jpg (2453x1554, 2.12M)

a transtation is a sexually confused, probably raped as a child, service platform for passenger vehicles

God bless you.

Attached: 1531696327099.jpg (2560x1583, 1.95M)

not according to church doctrine you lying jesuit scum

honestly, what the fuck are you even asking or stating? just take the eucharist and drink the wine and move the fuck on

I mean, it's right there.
"This IS my body.. This IS my blood"
"Do this in memory of me"
If you're going to believe you may as well go all in.

if atheists have logic and reason on their said then why do they always have to twist the words of the bible, take it out of context, and be purposly vague?

Attached: 1532038239404.png (385x655, 260K)

take your tired JIDF memes and shove them far up your ass that a priest will have to dick them out with his dick

Is there anything more disgusting than a methodist trying to say what is and isn't Christian?

youtu.be/YFY2C3iCMPI

Catholics are satanists larping as Christians.

You literally don't believe in your own faith.

checked
this is jewish ritual sacrifice for white folks with compassion, empathy and who don't want to torture kids, or anything else for that matter, to death

>A catholic knows nothing about his church or Christianity

Color me shocked.

Attached: 1531344032678.png (734x759, 745K)

you don't have to believe it's the literal body and blood. who the fuck would? I do know I belong to the correct sect of christianity so go eat shit

>implying I'm an atheist
Why do you believe in satanic magic?

The worst least true religion in the world. I’d say hundred handed Hindu idols or the sun worship of an Aztec over the pretentious and wicked God of Calvin. On every point of Scripture Calvin shits, on every common argument of God’s decency the doctrine of Calvinism sets out to destroy. The make of Yahweh the Author of Evil and if you dare question it they call you a slave and say you have no right.

I hate Calvinists so fucking much. Some faiths are more vicious and less true, but none have the sheer audacity of Calvinism about it.

>you don't have to believe it's the literal body and blood
That's where you're wrong, kiddo. Hopefully after this thread you'll ruminate on the commitment to a false faith.

Well what if its real?

are you sure you are catholic?newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3

im just pointing out the hypocracy

>Catholics say it's true so it must be true
right

A year ago someone would have brought up the concept of instance by now. Nu/pol/ is shit.

it is true so catholics say it is true

I don't have to prove shit to you, fucking leaf heretic.

It isn't. Catholics have had the contents of their stomachs tested afterwards and low and behold there was no flesh and blood in there.

Where is the hypocrisy in this thread?

Francis is an antipope and the jesuits need to be burned at the stake for desecrating the church

A leaf though only capable of coming from a leafs mind.

>being this subverted by Satan

By definition everything the Catholic Church says is right.

The absolute STATE of Roman Catholics. Literally calling other Christians who believe Chris is their Lord and savior to be lower than Hindu's.

Jesus. I hate Calvinism too, but you're just being harsh.

Fuck off sede. You're literally a protestant.

wrong, nice try you disgusting heretic

Fuck off papist scum

Well, jews think a special oven feature will trick god into not sending them to hell for cooking on the sabbath.

Religion is retarded, you must know this.

Attached: file.png (900x1200, 1.96M)

I’m not Catholic. I just really dislike Calvinism. Their God is downright Lovecraftian. To hear God spoken of in such terms unsettles me deeply.

Jews must believe their G-d is a top-tier retard if they think they can use their Jewish tricks on him, fucking kek I'm dying

Attached: 1503877201365.png (426x463, 341K)

>This thread

>Fuck off papist
>Fuck off Methodist
>Fuck off Calvinist
>Fuck off BROTHER

Listen the fuck up, One Lord, One Faith, One Baptism

Stop being divided so easily by kikes. We don't all have to be in communion with one and other, but we can at least respect our love of Christ.

Attached: 1531961311318.jpg (601x600, 104K)

Catholics took the beautifil message of Jesus and bastardized into a tool for power and wealth extraction. It is the definition of Satan. Catholism is the reason Europeans turned their back on God, can't say I blame them.

Attached: 1531228632551.jpg (4000x2737, 3.36M)

fuck off and die

It is literal. The substance changes, even if the species remains the same.

Talmudic garbage of an OP if you call the legitimate miracle of transubstantiation "sorcery".

All noncatholics are heretical.

That's not mysticism at all.

It is ATTEMPTED sorcery because transubstantiation is fake.

Ok

see

>Catholism is the reason Europeans turned their back on God,

That is liberalism which is itself an offshoot of protestantism.

>it’s essence changes even though every single property is has doesn’t.

This is why Aristolean metaphysics is stupid.

>eating the flesh and drinking the blood of a sacrifice victim
and they wonder why we call Catholicism- 'satanism lite'

And have millions of souls stolen by Satan because of papist heretics?! You damned HERETIC!

magic/sorcery, sure sounds like it.

But it ain't mysticism, mysticism in religious aspect has a whole different definition.

>If you are a Catholic prove to me Transubstantiation is real, show me the proof the bread and wine turn into the actual flesh and blood of Christ.

Jesus was a bread man with wine for blood.

youtube.com/watch?v=GVaeSfnRTTo

When you get into more advanced quantum physics, you find that particles can exist in multiple places at the same time. The chemical composition of the bread and wine doesn't need to be changed for it to become part of Jesus's body. The particles simply need to become the particles of Jesus's body, not necessarily in a different chemical arrangement. God is all-powerful, he can do anything, and more advanced modern physics reveals that miracles are not impossible, but simply highly improbable events. And yes, God performs a miracle at every mass.

Wow, the Apostles were such Satanists.

the evils ones hide behind this label- liberal

>>this is your brain on Catholicism

Shut up and eat the bread motherfucker.

Attached: demons.png (1372x786, 1.45M)

I'll tell you again, transubstantiation is fake and it doesn't exist. One of the most important tenants of your faith is a crock of shit.

It is literally untrue, it remains bread and wine in your belly.

If you're church wasn't blatantly abusing their power to oppress people protestantism would have never happened.

The apostles never existed, they are a metaphor for the 12 signs of the zodiac with Jesus representing the Sun (son)

newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3
here you go

>advanced quantum physics
just stop

>wealth extraction
>hurr durr Catholics support their churches aren't they terrible

You don't even have statues, paintings or proper churches do you? Plebs. You probably go to some wooden shack piece of shit.

And man has no need to believe in the sacrifice and ressurection of Christ? He is saved through works alone? Get behind me Satan! Damnable Heresy!

according to transubstantiation, the bread becomes flesh and the wine becomes blood without affecting the taste of either.

The whole encyclopedia is priceless, thanks.

Being forced to tithe does not equal charity.

Jesus ate a lot of bread and drank a lot of wine, of course he’s gonna taste like that.

You don't believe in science?

You need faith and works. He who does not follow the Lord's teaching does not truly love him.

no problem

Salvation is a satanic concept.
Jesus story is just a metaphor.
Christians are called believers because they believe, they don't know.
It's called the greatest STORY ever told, it's just a story. Not a biography.

We build our churches ourselves papist scum. As a carpenter I assure you Jesus repects that more than all the gold in your heretical synagogues of satan

>a transtation is a sexually confused, probably raped as a child, service platform for passenger vehicles
Basic puns are the best. This is underrated.

Attached: wait-kek.png (500x387, 114K)

my faith ? I'm not even baptised .

I'm just saying you're using a wrong word to make your argument, because mysticism doesn't mean what you think it means.

yes, its any cancuck

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-20 at 02.40.54.png (1726x976, 2.71M)

>You don't believe in science?
Science would disprove Transubstantiation. Funny Catholics have to cling to centuries old miracles but refuse to apply modern day science to prove the bread and wine turned into flesh and blood in the stomach.

Why won't the Catholic church do this I wonder? It truly is a mystery :^)

>what even is the difference between substance and species
It's almost like philosophy existed a thousand years ago, isn't it?

"Their God"
That's why you're wrong. There is no such thing as "my God" or "your God." God is His own.
Read Roman 9, pay attention to the whole thing (particularly verse 13-26), that's what sealed my theology squarely in the Reformed/Calvinist camp.

Despite what it may look like on the outside, there is great joy in a theology that's Calvinist.

wrong

Soo much Heresy in this thread. Where are the Templars with fire already? Everyone posting here is going to meet the Inquisition. So. Expect it.

Catholics don't read their Bibles or follow the words of Jesus. They are pagans larping as Christians who take everything their clergy says as true.

Attached: 1530565761486.jpg (1280x720, 666K)

Non-argument. If Transubstantiation isn't true, the Catholic faith isn't true.

Oh well, now you totally convinced me thanks.

This thread is an eye-opener.