What’s wrong with this nigga? Why is he so scared of Putin?

What’s wrong with this nigga? Why is he so scared of Putin?

Attached: F8E4DAD3-CAD7-48CE-9CB1-D593EC52751D.jpg (620x412, 247K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pCzzUydGZbs
thenation.com/article/mccains-kremlin-ties/
youtu.be/F4FTBw7taNg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think he wants to avoid international conflict and focus on more on his domestic policies

Fuck off shill.

>What’s wrong with this nigga? Why is he so scared of Putin?

Attached: puty.jpg (500x511, 74K)

loosely translated: trump doesn't bite the hand that feeds him, or the russians in the NRA will get him

>the russians in the NRA
what? why would russians care about NRA in any way

Better Question: Why do you want Nuclear World War III with Russia?

Trump is making Putin his bitch. It's working.

putin knows hes deeply in debt to russians

Probably just the pee tape. I wouldn't put it past Trump to be that self centered.

Say nigger or you're just a shill.

after seeing how he hacked hillary email even after she sold him our uranium trump knows putin is not to be trusted

400 million russian campaign dollars in a uranium barrel marked #1 containing a fucked kid-korpse from haiti holding a smoothie made from the
remains of seth rich and vince foster just rigged my dem primary as it flew over my house

>>WHAAAT DO?

Why are you niggers niggers, nigger?

Is that why he started a trade war with every other major economy other than Russia?

Latest word on the street is it is not a pee tape but extensive film of Russian intelligence having long hours of tapes of him fucking Russian 14 year olds. In Russia this is fine of course but in the US is a crime to fuck a girl this young.

Well Russia isn't a major economy

This is a bold claim

take into consideration, what if trump was publically hard on putin? putin would get his little dictator ego damaged and do everything possible to continue fucking with us. Trump is respectful in public to putin, so putin is more likely to privately concede on issues with Trump.

russia's economy is like the size of new jersey's, brainlet

didnt we put oil sanctions on russia (their chief export) like a week after he became president

Why not? Putin can fuck him.

I'm just tired bros

Our nation is scrambling around like chickens with their heads cut off about this Russia thing, political divide is getting bigger, we're making more and more enemies every day and losing our old allies, and our influence around the world is just going to shit

Meanwhile Russia and China are sitting comfy and nice watching us collapse, while their economies are growing, and they're not experiencing any sort of political turmoil

I wish the US was the good guy again, the stable guy who comes in and fixes everything, that 80s action movie hero. But goddamn I don't even know what we are anymore, we're barely a nation

Attached: 1520455541668.png (400x400, 39K)

He's not scared. Because Putin is our frend.

youtu.be/pCzzUydGZbs

Maybe it's Putin that is scared of Trump and Trump is trying to calm him down so he doesn't blow up the world.

well here is how it goes. Yeah lil putie fuck us be he awaken the sleeping dragon. Any country should fear when america goes from loving teddy bear to bring the full might of it's economic and military power to smite our enemies. Prepare world for the sleeping dragon to awaken!

In time, brother. In time.

Not at all hard to believe, is it?

>after seeing how he hacked hillary email
Russians hacked Hillary's e-mail. According to our intelligence services. You assume that Putin is in control of every faction over there. Or is even aware of everything going on.

Trump is giving him an out: Start kicking some ass and get your boys in line. Or you are just a puppet and Trump needs to be speaking with someone else.

>scared of
repeating your mantra to distort reality does not make it so you sophist

May I make a suggestion?

Attached: 1332987306321.jpg (360x261, 41K)

sure go ahead but it better not be some alt right hateful racist suggestion

Nazi punk can't form an arguement.

Not surprising but against butthurt libs?

Trump isn't afraid of Putin. He likes Putin.

Why is the left so afraid of Trump?

you really think international diplomacy is that simple?

>durr drumpf is so stupid
>wtf how he keep winning? drumpf is so stupid! everyone is smart except drumpfy!

He's not scared of putin. This whole thing, the summit, the reaction, everything, has been 100% scripted. Both russia and the US are jew/freemason occupied governments, and now they are going to team up to support israel, after they funded both sides of the syrian conflict to cause the refugee crisis and take out one of israel's enemies. All of this is rigged and staged.

oh i'm sorry, i didnt realise you were retarded.

Trump tried and is trying, but the way your media just haggled at Putin and Trump about unrelated nonsense from years ago is just further confirmation of the absolute chaos USA has fallen into. Russia quietly knows the turmoil in USA that Trump has to deal with, while the EU and Canada/Mexico are fanning the anti Trump flames OPENLY.
Just believe, keep your head right and keep critical. Trump is not always right, but know that msm and the "left" are not right either and they have dug a crater for themselves.

The NRA is an extremely potent influencer of the GOP. That's why they put a fucking spy in the organization.

Why is Mueller scared to indict Putin?

Attached: D656DE15-FE66-4607-8104-DB4BA64C3C16.png (500x396, 115K)

Attached: C91A08E1-EE63-4F86-8F02-47081D2A22FB.png (2732x2048, 3.91M)

True.. and fuck the GOP.. fuck the NRA.. and fuck white trash all over!

He's a dangerous retard. And the Republican agenda these days is absolutely batshit. I don't know why I bothered actually answering this but there ya go friendo.

Name the site and we'll decide whether it's bullshit.

Someone much less lazy as me needs to get these quotes on paper.

He tried to grab him by the Puthyn nut it backfired badly an now he has to drain his swampy balls on the oval office table

He's not scared of Putin. You are. And you should be.

Unironically, all white Christian men everywhere should do everything in their power to help these two white Christian men save the white Christian world from looming disaster. We must do what's right no matter how are enemies try to demoralize us. The British called it treason when Americans fought for freedom. If fighting for what's right is treason in the eyes of our enemy, then we must become traitors. And we will. Many already have.

>Top left corner
thenation.com/article/mccains-kremlin-ties/

McCain btfo by Rand Paul
youtu.be/F4FTBw7taNg

Attached: 0FBEA003-D956-41B8-80C0-4C4E15BE0DF3.jpg (620x382, 117K)

let's see. the prior strategy wasn't working was it? what did Trump give Putin? absolutely nothing. oh no he wasn't a total dick, he must be a traitor!!!!! Syria, Iran and NK are all a lot easier and very doable with the Russians on board.

Trump was never going to win with you faggots no matter what happened. if he was an ass you people would have said "see he's a monster, he's going to blow us all up". so seriously fuck off. it's pretty obvious at this point you people stand for nothing whatsoever. if Trump is for it then you're against it. but go ahead and keep letting Trump manipulate you because you're fucking idiots

Yea, no. Hyperliberal site, it's bullshit.

Putin didn't let him buy real estate in St Petersburg so he settled for local prostitutes.

also the pee tape from 2013 Miss Universe Pageant

The NRA is a terrorist organization that sells people guns and kills children. CNN told me so. Obviously the Russians are behind such a nefarious organization.

>why is he so scared of Putin
You mean the guy who kills people with sleeper agents? Gee I have no idea.

>pee tape
>compromising info
Pick one

Why do you like to get cornholed all day?

>What’s wrong with this nigga? Why is he so scared of Putin?

He's NOT scared of Putin, you dimwitted fukkking dunce!

My guess is that he's a White Nationalist, LIKE ME, and doesn't want to see White People killing White people in another world war.

Peace with Russia! Just the White ones.

Have a (You), because I feel the same way.

Attached: facebook.jpg (350x344, 17K)

>Russians hacked Hillary's e-mail.

According to a United States Congressman, Lisa Page admitted behind closed door hearing that CHINA is the one that hacked Hiliarys emails and the FBI knows all about it.

is mexico a major economy?

We should pledge our lives to indiscriminate violence, so that we wipe the smug grin off any shit bag who claims to be our leader

seriously, do you guys want to?