youtube.com/watch?v=oucPefIRisc&t=0s&list=LLlcq12jifl6Xo60zID6RMdA&index=51
youtu.be/yCRG6V62ss0
youtu.be/4b2KAMZsjto
youtube.com/watch?v=nse0Ch5_cKs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YYOKMUTTDdA

m.youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU

IN THE FEELZ EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Attached: 1475130005032.jpg (400x388, 38K)

And there's really only one man who tried to stop it.

Attached: 2083 The Resistance.jpg (892x1189, 405K)

Here's to you ABB. We were not worthy of you.

Attached: 8824346783.jpg (777x518, 44K)

CRINGE
you guys need help

Still prefer the original
youtube.com/watch?v=6OGDwv-qavQ

Don't forget about Luca. May God help both them and us all.

Attached: 1518189372414.jpg (1126x1584, 95K)

Attached: 71c.png (1264x1364, 333K)

saga is a disgusting thot

youtu.be/6zPg8JLxbeY

very intellectual post

To be honest most cats I've met have better social skills and smell better than first generations from your country.

youtu.be/pqihaYZViHk

youtu.be/pqihaYZViHk
Sinead McCarthy, Goyim Goddess.

Respect to you and your friends in Italy.

Attached: Nordic Feels.jpg (699x505, 134K)

I could only get through about half of the video. It's so disgusting and depressing.

Sometimes I get so black pilled.

thanks for telling me this mate

This is a good one too.

youtu.be/HQ6CNmrYyuM
youtu.be/HQ6CNmrYyuM

Attached: german winter.webm (608x344, 2.52M)

Whatever happened to Saga?

Attached: naziesoteric.png (1080x1551, 1.25M)

youtube.com/watch?v=oucPefIRisc&t=0s&list=LLlcq12jifl6Xo60zID6RMdA&index=51

Attached: Sad.gif (500x391, 966K)

She's still touring.

youtu.be/yCRG6V62ss0
youtu.be/4b2KAMZsjto

Attached: file.png (1200x748, 1.22M)

Cringy as fuck. And kind of defeatist.

Listen to death metal if you're suddenly a white identitarian. It dosn't want to make you kill yourself.

Attached: deathmetalpepe.jpg (499x499, 18K)

I'm glad the remaining whites are racemixing themselves out of existence. White genocide best day of my life.

Be glad while you can. The post-white world will not be kind to you.

youtube.com/watch?v=nse0Ch5_cKs

Let's try this again.

Attached: Based King George.jpg (1393x1879, 1.02M)

Why? They invited this on themselves. Honestly the best part of the "blackpill", or whatever that is, is coming out the other end and learning to laugh at all of this. It's not like your opinion on any of these subjects will ever effect them.
Learn, absorb, and shrug it all off. Best you can do in this life. Of course I'm not saying not to have an opinion and voice it on certain subjects, but don't expect to change anything and certainly don't be so emotionally attached to them.

dumb monolingual here pls translate very pretty sound

Attached: 1532046633779.gif (486x273, 856K)

>DEATHMETAL
FUCK OFF KIKE, THIS IS GRADE A PROPAGANDA

What positive impact has Islam ever had on a nation? It really is a wonder in this age of reason, logic, and an easy way of having virtually access to all of that information through tools like the one you're probably using now. It's ludicrous to me that people can so blind. It really actually trips me out, the whole mind control aspect of it.

But I digress, most denominations of all Abrahamic religion literally have a negative net value to not only their worshipers, but a literal negative net value to the Earth around them. ISLAM is the most barbaric, ass-backwards religion, it's almost laughable when The Qur'an read from a completely objective standpoint. The Qur'an is in itself written so cunningly as so to leave many many different interpretations.

tl;dr You don't want Muslims taking over your cities and raping your citizens. Scandinavians, STAND UP FOR YOURSELVES!

Attached: saintgeorgeofwashington.jpg (622x487, 260K)

HEIL

Thanks for reminding me why I need to hide my fellow American posters. Defeatist faggots. March right into the grave and give up now if you’re such low T faggots that you’d rather be Le irony bro then take a stand. Your ancestors would shake their heads in disgust.

White people are pussys, this video prove it at so many levels if a nigga that came walking for milles from an other countrie can come in to your house and rape your wife and you do nothing then the blame is on you.

If your leader value more other countries life's that your own then those are not leaders and should be considered part of the problem.