Robert Mueller offers Tony Podesta immunity to testify against Paul Manafort

washingtonexaminer.com/news/robert-mueller-offers-tony-podesta-immunity-to-testify-against-paul-manafort-report

Attached: tony.jpg (1000x577, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/fuctupmind/status/1020113089172320256?s=21
sys.Jow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sage. Fake news.

what in the actual fuck? heard tucker say 2 reliable sources told him as well

twitter.com/fuctupmind/status/1020113089172320256?s=21

its real. wtf is sessions doing?

2 guys do the same thing. one is a dem so he gets to rat on the republican

Mueller wants to give 5 witnesses immunity. I wonder who they are. Probably not swamp Dems. whats new

Mueller and Podesta are the real traitors and should be guillotined.

>wtf is sessions doing?

Not a hell of a lot, it seems. Perhaps that was his goal all along...

it's this.

Attached: gjh.jpg (1877x1835, 477K)

Daily reminder that the Manafort indictment is about shit he did as a lobbyist starting in 2006. The media words it cleverly to fool the tards who read it, but it is.

How the fuck is this still going on and how the fuck can Mueller now give immunity to the pedo kings of the democratic party?

If Tony Podesta actually got immunity, Trump would have to fire Mueller immediately. Giving a pass to a well connected Democrat while prosecuting Manafort for the same crimes is beyond lawless.

>washingtonexaminer
Fake news. Got any real sources for the immunity offer?

yeah this is riot tier shit if true. there are a lot off pissed off boomers on twatter

tucker got 2 sauces
sys.Jow Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Ffuctupmind%2Fstatus%2F1020113089172320256%3Fs%3D21

He needs to make immunity deals now? Bagging Manafort for some illicit shit he did years ago is /that/ important? Makes you wonder why they need Manafort so badly.

The Examiner is not fake news, nigger.

i think manafort is getting railroaded by the deep state because he blocked their plan to remove trump at the convention. if you remember manafort was hired by the trump campaign explicity for that reason, to prevent the establishment republicans and anti trumpers from pulling a fast one in cleveland.

Attached: 1529208912966.jpg (714x476, 81K)

how is this not clear bias? the investigation only wants things that paint bad poorly

How does immunity work in terms of double jeopardy?

>mueller is just doing his jo-
oh hahahahahahahahah

If this turns out to be true, gonna need to bust out the pitchforks

Attached: 1476052850031.jpg (842x725, 85K)

Fuck off, kike.

Attached: tuckispissed.png (960x540, 586K)

This is so fucked up, Trump should order Sessions to shut this fucking thing down already.

All these fucking glow in the dark fags are connected.

From the top, John Kerry/Clintons down to Mueller (childhood friend of Kerry) and even down to Shawn Henry, who was Mueller's goldenboy from back to their time at the fbi,, the chief security officer of Crowdstrike, who were the only people that got to see the dnc hardware... Ever...

It's all a disgusting fucking glow in the dark fucking operation, the entire fucking Russian narrative is literally complete fucking BS.

If this happens some enterprising user should legit take one for the team and pepper this fat faggot's angus.

So they get immunity to testify to put the guy who helped Trump win the primaries and beat the person they wanted president in jail?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Please excuse the pie-in-the-sky Q larp hopes, but any chance this could be used to get him to voluntarily waive his 5th ammendment rights amd then have questions about his brother pop up while under oath?

Trump will hopefully pardon Manafort.

Wtf
Wonder if it will be like the Awan immunity where he gets cleared of all other crimes.
Reminds me of the Clinton (((investigation))) and how they got handed out like candy.

Since like half of my taxes go to the Fed - can I do a citizens arrest?

God, I'll never forget the one time I showed that picture to someone in real life- this awesome 50 year old Czech lady I work with was talking about pizzagate shit when Hannity started banging the Seth Rich drum. I checked to make sure she was familiar with the Madeline McCann case, then showed her those two brothers side by side and she confirmed that sje knew who JP was (I told her about Tony being his brother). Then I showed her the McCann suspect sketches, and all the color drained from her face like she had just seen a ghost. She started doing that slavic "fhui!" thing where they act like they are spittkng and did that three times and continued looking shook. Once she regained her composure she asked me to send it to her so she could show her husband.

Manafort was probably offered immunity too but rejected it on the basis that he'd be murdered by his foreign handlers.
If Tony Podesta is caught up in Ukranian politics/Russia, he's a real dumbass to take immunity because he will also be killed.

A guy on TV just said as soon as Podesta learned Manaforte was being investigated for FERA violations Podesta filed a bunch forms to cover for his violations.

That's my takeaway as well. Though I doubt he envisioned the special counsel.
The way I see it he was never going to prosecute Hillary so as to avoid the perception that the DoJ was being turned into a partisan apparatus. He then recused from anything Russia or Clinton in hopes they would go away.
Of course that line of cowardice led to everything we're looking at now.

Several of you morons were trying to meme Mueller as /ourguy/ last Fall, like idiots.

So does this outright confirm that Mueller is a pedophile if he is flat out offering immunities to pedos?

Bump