How many Melbourne bros are going to the event tonight?

How many Melbourne bros are going to the event tonight?

Attached: MS.jpg (641x584, 47K)

>pseudo-intellectual kike shills
>giving them money
No fuck off

>Not showing up just for the pre-game and post-game rumble with antifa and not buying a ticket or attending the event

I thought you cunts were supposed to be tough shit bogans,

For a meager $499.99 you can even shake their hand!

ytb

Attached: poster.jpg (1401x742, 104K)

Wish I was there to hear what he has to say

Attached: 476622_4380.jpg (350x350, 17K)

and how much does a full brrap sniff run these days, asking for a friend

Attached: 39393929393.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

fuck off kike shill

Yes I'm going with my wife's son

$600 and that's just for Stefan

Cringe

One of my mates is a member of antifa-gs (carf) - they pretty much all just hated on Lauren Southern and said things that they would say is "incredibly sexist" - 10/10

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

'sup fellow Melbounites. I'm going to the event too.

Attached: BPtyKoM.jpg (1152x2048, 124K)

Is there going to be a stream up somewhere to watch antifag fights?

I can’t imagine how cringeworthy this would be in person. Beta orbiters lined up to see Lauren’s content she pulls straight from Jow Forums

If one of you cunts try something with Lauren he will suffer badly

Jow Forums didn't go to africa, she did.

I have paid $700 dollars to have a tet a tet with her so I can whisper about wheat fields into her ear while stroking her thigh. You mad cuckboi? :^)

Attached: cde2a1cdafa3d3bc97676cc5589c3c61698a9a0e.jpg (511x509, 52K)

Better prepare to Finnish invasion you cheeky cunt

I'll prepare by making Lauren my concubine. By the time you make it down here she would have pushed out at least 10 of my children out of her ruined, stretched out snatch, and there's nothing you can do about it.

Attached: 331d6e3f68cb7763f37216ac890d0f9a68eb26ce985db2541fe9ce8514a62391.jpg (419x249, 17K)

Melbourne?! Isn't that like commie central in Aus?

oh you fucking infantile imbecile

will this be streamed?

Explain yourself instead off namecalling mutt
Yes

>paying for exclusive time with a woman
>for non-sex

>namecalling

exactly
*zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*

I wish your wife and her boyfriend a successful date night

>If one of you cunts try something with Lauren he will suffer badly
We'll see, once i show Lauren my collection of Reichspost stamps it'll be safe to say shes off the market and into my wheat field.

Attached: 563456789.jpg (638x486, 30K)

yes im sure the heavy hand of the canadian "law" will descend

Reminder that she's OBJECTIVELY the best thing the far right has at the moment. Yeah she doesn't name da joos (just like you dont irl) but she's still by far the most efficient with the biggest reach.

It doesn't matter how hard you spam pictures of her having a brown boyfriend a decade ago when she was bluepilled like you used to be, it doesnt matter that she isn't the smartest, it doesn't matter if you forge shit/lies about her saying shes a j00 / she has brown hair etc, it doesn't matter that the fact that it's a woman who perform the best triggers you it's still remains true. She's the best you got by far, deal with it snowflakes and get on board

Attached: 84.jpg (900x1200, 146K)

I warn you fucbois. Don't push it

Attached: efd.jpg (403x392, 19K)

Hi Avi. Do you get backstage tickets?

youre becoming funny
go further

>objectively

My girlfriend wants to go to Jordan Peterson in Amsterdam in October. I love her so I'll go but I don't really look forward to it

>but I don't really look forward to it

why

yep, debate me faggot. name me literally 1 person with a bigger outreach, influence and success at spreading far right ideals

Attached: 1518493390445.jpg (1024x734, 69K)

Don't like Amsterdam and Jordan Peterson is alright but I wouldn't pay to see him

By the time she makes another public broadcast, you won't even be able to tell that it's her. All that will remain of the bubble Canadian girl will be a sunburned, ice addicted chav whore with crooked, yellow teeth. I'll be sure she packs on some weight as well, I'll feed her pavlovas and lamingtons every single day.

Attached: 707e09c24003d62ea3d4531746da1631bcd4d20d.jpg (1800x1118, 159K)

honestly, you should go to this stuff just for the experience, knowing that you can always say you saw JP in person while the rest of Jow Forums hasn't

>yep, debate me faggot. name me literally 1 person with a bigger outreach, influence and success at spreading far right ideals

i dont doubt the plausibility of that
so lets suppose its all fact
that does not and cannot make her "objectively" any such thing

there is very very little in this universe that is objective, and none of that of which you speak is anything other than subjective

Attached: 1532050026548.png (365x473, 85K)

if you call that some valid reply
i will take your word for it

Yeah she'll definitely be Finnish once we're done with her...

Now that's a story you can tell the grandchildren

Fuck off were full

gayest post ive ever read

hows visiting the parents going wa exiled saffa

>molyneux and southern
Literally worse than Hitler, will there be full fledged protests this time?

if you wanna copout-forfeit thats your business

i would rather engage you but that is your choice

>best thing to happenz
>promotes le trad lyfe
>will be childless even after 30
You can carve that in marble.

Attached: op5OTEK.jpg (750x1334, 137K)

Nah just busy with the funeral. They were genocided by fokken prawns

nah youre just a massive faggot who tries way too hard. trying to have a discussion about lauren being very important for the far right and you go on a autistic fit over the definition of a word. neck yourself pseudo-intellectual retard

if you are referring to chimpanzees that is a huge insult to prawns

He's referring to the kino redpill movie 'District 9' made by an white south african. Give it a watch if you have any free time mutt

Attached: District_9.jpg (1079x1079, 185K)

i was considering seeing the two of them in sydney. dont know if its worth $80 to hear them repeat stuff they read on Jow Forums. also i dont like that its a secret venue. i want to know where it is to see if i can be bothered traveling out there or if its a shit venue. i wasnt interested in going until seeing how butt-bothered all the leftist are just by her being here.

>nah youre just a massive faggot who tries way too hard.

it took no exceptional effort whatsoever

> trying to have a discussion about lauren being very important

no, you said "objectively"

i pointed out that was impossible
then you became indignant and responded with personal attacks and fallacies instead of arguments, which you have now doubled down on
dont make a claim unless you can substantiate it

I KNOW THAT
those prawns are fantastic, i love them

>its an everyone whos popular on Jow Forums is a kike episode

WHERES A FUCKING STREAM CUNTS

WANT TO WATCH ANTIFAG AUSTRALIA EPISODE

Attached: download.jpg (200x200, 8K)

I would but lost interest at the $70 ticket price. Dont get me wrong, Southern is good but $70 is a fair bit.

>redpill movie 'District 9' made by an white south african.

district 9 was pretty good but have you seen Elysium which is, i think, made by the same guy? fucking terrible, muh immigrants pandering bullshit.

I really hate when intellectuals, so-called or otherwise, wear black turtlenecks, doubly so in a monochrome picture.

>not paying $500 to vigorously scratch your own swampy ass, then give Lauren a handshake so her palm smells like your ass all night

> Implying conservertives wern't here first.

Yeah it's made by the same guy. I thought it was an OK movie, (it gives an realistic version of the future) but the
>everyone deserves to be equal :(((
bullshit was dumb and brainwashed a lot of normalfags

i have that one
shocking how bad it was

biggest mistake was unknown craft somehow zipping past defenses and landing on it

by ~2160 (i recall) something that size would hold enough conventional explosives to breech the ring

no such thing would allowed near it, any and all defenses necessary would be in place to obliterate any possible fleet of such things long before coming close

but no this little small house sized thing made of ship-shod shit & rust just "barely" makes it through and lands in a high class yard there, on the rings habitable inner surface

how do you people manage to even imagine such disgusting horseshit?

Look guys, do you really want to know why she's really here? To draw attention away from Israel becoming a nation-state for Jewish people. That's right you fucking basement dwellers aren't even talking about it. Also, Melbourne isnt the CBD and inner suburbs, those people aren't even human to the rest of us.

thats one possible motive
unlikely, but possible

it seems likely to you because you have but one hammer and it only works for very specific nails

so you see those nails everywhere

There's like 30 people at fed square who look cucky enough to be part of the protest squad, boring that the talk isn't anywhere close to the city, not going to fucking broadmeadows to see the happening

Attached: Subverting pol.png (198x255, 72K)

They are picking us up from broady to take us to the event, they said the event is 45 mins away from broady kuzz

Go for a drive and start a Jow Forums stream you lazy fuck, get some excercise.

Are you saying you've never scratched your ass and smelled it?

Are you also the guy who never looks at his own shits?

the state of your life when you're actually considering paying sone youtube charlatans to regurgitate pol back to yourself

Give me a way to stream and I'll do it

>Are you saying

what ive said are the words ive typed

> you've never scratched your ass and smelled it?

strawman
>doing that
im not a child
are you?

>Are you also the guy who never looks at his own shits?

various fallacies
3+

>Giving Sheckels to the coalburner and molymeme.
I seriously hope you guys don't do this.

>Listen to cult leader
Nope

No everywhere, they tend to congregate in Caulfield for the most part. When you are so vulnerable even a hammer seems overkill.

everyone has negative qualities
these 2 have outstanding positives that far outweigh their cons

if one wishes to further the conservative cause, but will only give $ to perfect people, you will not be furthering the conservative cause (perfects dont exist)

I want to breed her sister

Attached: jesslambo3.jpg (964x1198, 351K)

ok....
i will take your word for it that that has anything to do with, let alone demonstrates, anyone's motives

You can make a fallacious statement, but you cannot make a fallacious question.

You might not be a child, but I suspect you are a man of the soil-ent variety, given how grossly offended you are at the concept of giving her the ol' stink palm.

Pretty much my story, except I bit the bullet and am on the way to the Melbourne show right now. I missed both Milo and JBP. Seeing both Molyneux and Southern for $80 isn't ideal, but I want to meet and hang out with you fags.

I bought the $70 dollar ticket months ago but i'm not interested in going. Too much risk and effort. The biggest turn off is having to drive to the northern suburbs. No thanks.

Moly is starting to remind me of someone....

Attached: hmm.png (534x441, 311K)

QFT

She is already getting bred. Models are all whores.

>but you cannot make a fallacious question.

thats clever
never heard such an attempt before
but likewise, fallacious
that you form a fallacy into a question is immaterial
"look nothing i say can be fallacious because i rephrase everything as question"
seriously
just look to "fallacy of many questions" for example of fallacious question

>but I suspect you are a man of the soil-ent variety,

personal attacks
other fallacies

> given how grossly offended you are at the concept of giving her the ol' stink palm.

same

I like listening to Molyneux but I can't listen to that girl.

cuck alert

Leave

>kike shill calls others kike shills
Very clever Shlomo!

Download streamlabs on your phone, then make a youtube account and stream to that

Shutup you yank faggot. The area is full of muslims, its like the place I'd least like to go in melbourne.

Attached: NO_U_zpsdcf41143.jpg (491x398, 20K)

What's so interesting about a discussion of two parties that agree with each other?

Now Ben Shapiro and Trevor Noah I'd go to.

Attached: 32332276_2008496312556411_8232322360665964544_n.jpg (259x194, 7K)

Honestly, there are going to be about five times more antifa people there than Jow Forumstard incels. I'm betting the Hume Highway will get shut down. It was a bit stupid holding the event on a major road. And why in a Muslim majority area on the fringes of the city. Seems really stupid.

Attached: Melbourne anti-fascism rally.jpg (2048x1365, 1.02M)