If you don't believe that I exist and created all this universe and love me with all your heart...

> If you don't believe that I exist and created all this universe and love me with all your heart, I will fucking burn you in hell for eternity

What kind of psychopathy is this? Let us suppose we throw all logic, history, biology and all kind of knowledge that strongly suggest that all religions were scam, lets throw all that and just believe that this is really God, what the fuck is his problem actually?

Attached: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRn7RNJFyoQV85iaB3fXxuRr_ScA_jKsDAdDBHAfnkIcuJyr6Mz.jpg (226x223, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/z2Sna
archive.is/Ac7DT
archive.is/oJQwg
vimeo.com/67694853
nationalvanguard.org/2010/10/on-christianity/
nationalvanguard.org/2018/06/christianity-a-religion-for-sheep/
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
youtube.com/watch?v=i-BznQE6B8U
unz.com/jman/liberalism-hbd-population-and-solutions-for-the-future/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjuBRaLYWnA
phys.org/news/2011-01-religiosity-gene-dominate-society.html
futurism.com/genetic-idiocracy-genes-associated-with-high-education-are-becoming-rarer/
unz.com/isteve/cochran-harpending-paper-on-amish/
medium.com/@BrazenChurch/hell-a-biblical-staple-the-bible-never-actually-mentions-c28b18b1aaaa
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its afraid

>THE TRUTH ABOUT THE TALMUD
archive.is/z2Sna

>The ZOG Occupied Government
archive.is/Ac7DT

>200 CASES OF JEWS DRAINING THE BLOOD FROM CHILDREN
archive.is/oJQwg

>Blasphemy Against Jesus Christ
-Gittin 57a. Says Jesus is in hell, being boiled in "hot excrement."
-Sanhedrin 43a. Says Jesus ("Yeshu" and in Soncino footnote #6, Yeshu "the Nazarene") was executed because he practiced sorcery.
-Shabbos 104b. He learned witchcraft in Egypt to perform miracles.
>Jews May Rob and Kill Non-Jews
-Sanhedrin 57a. When a Jew murders a gentile ("Cuthean"), there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a gentile he may keep.
-Baba Kamma 37b. The gentiles are outside the protection of the law and God has "exposed their money to Israel."
>Jews May Lie to Non-Jews
-Baba Kamma 113a. Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a Gentile.
>Children are Sexualized
-Sanhedrin 55b. A Jew may marry a three year old girl (specifically, three years "and a day" old).
-Sanhedrin 54b. A Jew may have sex with a child as long as the child is less than nine years old.
-Kethuboth 11b. "When a grown-up man has intercourse with a little girl it is nothing."
-Hagigah 27a. States that no rabbi can ever go to hell.
-Baba Mezia 59b. A rabbi debates God and defeats Him. God admits the rabbi won the debate.
>Tall Tales of a Roman Holocaust
-Gittin 57b. 4,000,000,000 Jews were killed by the Romans in the city of Bethar.
-Gittin 58a 16,000,000 Jewish children were wrapped in scrolls and burned alive by the Romans.

Attached: 20180716_111300.png (1658x4353, 3.38M)

You have a very childlike understanding of Christianity. Sage for meme flag.

The end is near, kikes!

Attached: 1530952835745.png (1816x1750, 446K)

Another thread where someone tries to apply limited human understanding and thought to the mindset and workings of an infinite being that is far beyond their understanding.

that was informative and really BTFOed me

For some reason this got past my filter. Must have not applied it

Last bait I will respond to from memeflags though.

Evangelicals who believe through faith alone is what saves the soul of a human are absolutely brainwashed by the zog. Their love your enemy (misinterpretation of the bible) is all based on lies, it's a feel-good, baby boomer shill designed to draw in worthless losers who think their life isn't over. You'll find that evangelicals are some of the worst people around though, extremely judgemental when people's backs are turned, chickenhawks for war, et cetera. I was raised as one, I would know. They need to be reminded what real christianity is, and what 'mercy' really entails (not killing your enemy, but only after your boot is on his throat and he begs for his life)

>What kind of psychopathy is this? Let us suppose we throw all logic, history, biology and all kind of knowledge that strongly suggest that all religions were scam, lets throw all that and just believe that this is really God, what the fuck is his problem actually?

What kind of retardation is this?

This

so after all information and knowledge we have now that proves that Christianity is a retarded scam, I am supposed to kill my brain to believe in him, not only that, I must """love""" him otherwise I will be burnt for eternity

that's nice, very nice

>here have free will
>now don’t exercise it or I’ll burn you for eternity

What did Jebus mean by this?

>this wicked world won’t last forever, and a house divided can not stand.
>if you wish to survive the end of this world, join me in love and peace.

Attached: E69BC9A5-FF57-46A8-8498-20E1CB19B5BD.jpg (1600x1200, 286K)

can you even answer my question? I am sure you can't

Christianity is a cult and was designed to get new cult members.

There has to be a punishment for not believing in it, or why would anyone join the cult to begin with?

Existence is a divine excercise in purging wickedness from the source.

Religion is a tool of power. Such simple really. I figured this out when I was 12. Why did people accept living in such shitty times being oppressed all the time and shit? Well force them to accept some arbitrary set of rules that guarantees a life of eternal peace and happiness as long as you dont fuck up or do bad, or in other words.

Religion is fear based and fear is a powerful motivator not to fuck up in life, so i will keep eating shit and accept being pissed all over by the jews because god told me to be accepting and forgiving and loving of thy neighbor even though he just blacked my daugther.

Fuck this kike mentality

Attached: oc.png (728x1048, 341K)

You don't get to make the choice to love Him and be granted his salvation. He decides, there's plenty of people that never miss a Church service or mass and believe themselves to be Christian will ultimately be going to Hell. We are but NPCs in His story.

How can you reasonably claim to speak for the infinite?

that will*

Memeflag will always be a memeflag

>calvinism

lmao

the concept of eternal torture is the product of jewish schizophrenia

Attached: hell.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

Where did i claim to speak for Him?
I was merely addressing the user's illusion that he has free will to decide what GOD does with him.

Pride is a sin, user.

Attached: 6C271113-9E40-44ED-B9BB-CDE07E318A6C.jpg (333x326, 25K)

Attached: 1531898062088.jpg (1317x1000, 217K)

If we put aside your obvious bias/hatred against religion, so big that you start making lies and accusations, the answer is pretty simple.

How did God revealed himself to the world? By becoming Christ, for Christ is part of the holy trinity. Before his death, we were slaves to sin, that controlled our bodies with the flick of a finger, so to speak. But after his death and ressurection, not only he defeated death, he defeated sin himself, he made us free, in every sense of the word.

But here is the problem. Freedom of sin means that sin doesn´t control you like a puppet. You no longer behave like an animal, so every sinful action you do, you do it on your own will. This means you will be judged by every choice you ever made, every deed, be it good or bad. In other words, you have no excuses.

Now here is something else to take in mind. Some people refuse to acknowledge the truth and are still bound to the old ways, due to our nature that was wounded by the sin. In fact, through sin, death came into the world. Through Christ, life came, so that everyone who wishes to do so, can be saved.

>God, what the fuck is his problem actually?

Honestly: Ask him. What is the logic that the LORD still is with your gaylord ethno state? Maybe grace? Is grace logical? Or loyalty?

You're on the right way, user. But if you really want to know, again ask Him. [OP pic related]

vimeo.com/67694853

Attached: 1101978083_univ_lsr_xl232.jpg (1200x600, 292K)

Everyone in this thread is wrong

Jesus never claimed to be god himself. Jesus claimed to be gods son only. (Simular to how we are gods children)

Hell is a concept from Plato. Not the bible.

The only hell is this existence. We have to wait for jesus to return and until then we reincarnate.

Sins are not bad because they are hurting others. The nature of sin in this world is naturally self damning and not in your own best interest.

Where you like to admit it you are conscious and therefore feel. From feelings come pain and pain comes from living in sin. When you lie you always have to worry that others will find out and judge you.

Living in sin is self torture that entertains satan who hates us because our bodies are temples of God in this demigurge reality. Its why so many people today have issues with self harm and body issues.

Attached: 1531118630240.jpg (720x730, 55K)

and he made us in his image...and he loves all this children...bullshit after bullshit after bullshit

nationalvanguard.org/2010/10/on-christianity/
nationalvanguard.org/2018/06/christianity-a-religion-for-sheep/
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g

Attached: obstaclechristianity.jpg (720x317, 54K)

Christtard genocide when?

Attached: lono.jpg (500x583, 51K)

>tfw no vimeo embed: youtube.com/watch?v=i-BznQE6B8U

Attached: 1521641016457-pol.gif (230x306, 486K)

How do we stop christfags from breeding like rats?

unz.com/jman/liberalism-hbd-population-and-solutions-for-the-future/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjuBRaLYWnA
phys.org/news/2011-01-religiosity-gene-dominate-society.html
futurism.com/genetic-idiocracy-genes-associated-with-high-education-are-becoming-rarer/
unz.com/isteve/cochran-harpending-paper-on-amish/

Attached: wedonotbreed.jpg (1280x2096, 761K)

>Some bully trashtalks and claims bullshit and tries to intimidate me.
>Also he looks way to western white should be more like an syrian arab. I smell fake picture.

Rockwell was better, Pierce was a pussy who killed himself

Attached: EBF3D503-3166-4274-B9C2-33DB1607906B.jpg (509x363, 66K)

>Hell is a concept from Plato. Not the bible.
nonsense, the hebrew hell is introduced early in the old testament, and Plato's hell is only eternal for the worst of the worst

from Phaedo:
"[112e The underworld rivers Akheron (Acheron), Pyriphlegethon and Styx :]
Now these streams are many and great and of all sorts, but among the many are four streams, the greatest and outermost of which is that called Okeanos (Oceanus), which flows round in a circle, and opposite this, flowing in the opposite direction, is Akheron (Acheron), which flows through various desert places and, passing under the earth, comes to the Akherousian (Acherusian) Lake. To this lake the souls of most of the dead go and, after remaining there the appointed time, which is for some longer and for others shorter, are sent back to be born again into living beings"

medium.com/@BrazenChurch/hell-a-biblical-staple-the-bible-never-actually-mentions-c28b18b1aaaa

No you stupid boomer you have no idea how translations work

"Eden" isnt a real word its just an untranslated word lol.
>he thinks the bible is perfect

"the bible never mentions the word hell"
well no shit, it never mentions the word trinity either, these are just shorthands for what IS described, which in the case of hell is eternal torture

"37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the --------ETERNAL FIRE--------- prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’"

"It is better for you to enter life maimed or crippled than to have two hands or two feet and be thrown into ----ETERNAL FIRE----."

"2 And many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and ----EVERLASTING----contempt."

Attached: flavoroftheday.jpg (2000x1646, 797K)

>all religions were scam
>were
Unless I've missed an exhilarating episode of life on earth, there are still billions of suckers being tricked on a daily basis into believing in a judgemental overlord dictating their lives.
Hate the religions, not the religious. They are the victims here.

>so i will keep eating shit and accept being pissed all over by the jews because god told me to be accepting and forgiving and loving of thy neighbor even though he just blacked my daugther.
>Fuck this kike mentality
This

that is not even anywhere near to an answer to my question. Probably you're answering to an another thread

>Not accepting the truth is akin to living a lie and is a hell in itself
Seems fair

>conflicting assumptions with truths

checked
so whats up with your prideful, murderous, jealous "God"? sounds pretty sinful if you ask me.

Do you play russian roullete often?

>Luke 16:19-31

He was reborn, user. You could be as well.

Attached: D18E11B8-CF6C-4DCC-BDD5-D410C4205F86.jpg (646x797, 91K)

Now you are realizing Satan is /ourguy/
Satan and Lucifer are based off the Greek Prometheus. Satan gave us "knowledge of good abd evil" while Prometheus gave us fire. Satan believes in us and wanted to give us knowledge. God is a prick that wanted to keep us dumb and dependent.

>;_; why won't you believe this particular religion that I picked, so fedora

God chose only truth-telling Jews to write the Bible.

That's not how hell works, user. Eternal life through Jesus Christ, second (permanent) death through denying the free gift offered by him.
Is it really that hard of a choice?