Serbia continued thread

Old thread

Freemasons in Yugoslavia and Serbia

skirret.com/papers/freemasonry_in_yugoslavia.html

Attached: 32D44FE4-E1AC-4FC3-92C0-F9AE4909D960.png (470x313, 1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

b92.net/eng/news/politics.php?yyyy=2018&mm=07&dd=19&nav_id=104664
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: C77133B4-AA30-4152-9D77-41353602FD02.jpg (1125x2177, 683K)

Egypt withdrawing recognition of Kosovo
Kosovo General soon

*farts*

SAGE

Attached: 26135389_1174863762647957_1294533248_n.jpg (500x501, 23K)

Really??
Post link bro

b92.net/eng/news/politics.php?yyyy=2018&mm=07&dd=19&nav_id=104664

They never even wrote it lol
Albanian fucking liars

Those comments..

“Peter the Rocky Mountain”
“Black eagle”
“Smart Serb”

Kek why do Albanians always shitpost on Serbian news outlets

Attached: 479CEF41-B63F-4E31-BB00-71DD7637653E.jpg (613x531, 52K)

If you ever see a Serb use the term "face reality" when talking about Kosovo, know they are either Albanian or Western stooge

Albanians are obsessed with Serbs. They’re even the first ones to post a comment on a Serbian news outlet

Attached: 633A6008-546E-497F-81D4-106C08D8E557.jpg (1125x1695, 240K)

It being Egypt must hurt pretty badly
pic related

Attached: WeWuzShqip.jpg (640x879, 106K)

Attached: c2d.jpg (663x579, 36K)

How could I not know

It all makes sense now

Xeopatra

Xhutenzamen ruler of Egypt
>even his head shape is direct phenotype of Albanians

>Albanians
>math

Attached: 2F5D7B88-5DC6-484C-8F3A-A102C3312CC0.jpg (473x311, 19K)

Other thread at 500 replies kek

>Albanians are obsessed with Serbs.
Yes. You are truly the centre of the universe. How could we ever live without you

Attached: 1507679639907.gif (360x364, 1.68M)

God Serb dijaspora is so fucking awful

Attached: stoka 3.jpg (200x200, 8K)

I see you listened to my advice and dug up Freemasonry subversion.

That Weifert/Vajfert dude is on the largest Serbian Dinar bill today, and he PERSONALLY funded 1903 coup and its perpetrators, while organisation and orders were from London.

If I ever get diagnosed with an incurable illness, I will go to Belgrade Freemasonry meeting and murder as many as I can. There were several thousand Yugo and foreign Freemasons meeting several years ago.

>largest Serbian Dinar bill today
Wajfert is on 1000
Milutin Milankovic is on 2000 bill
Slobodan Jovanovic is on 5000 bill

All those who have migrated here from the other cancer thread, fuck you i'll fix Balkans
>Give Bulgaria Memedonia
>Give Slovenia trieste and Istrija
>Give Croatia all of BOSNIA ALL OF IT
>Give Serbia Kosovo back with all Albanians shipped to Sweden because fuck swedes and give them Montengro so they can swim
>Give Greece the European Turkish land or Istanbul

done fixed, you're all unhappy except the Slovenian Jews with this deal, I fixed all of your countries.

Attached: Image.png (661x953, 120K)

>If I ever get diagnosed with an incurable illness, I will go to Belgrade Freemasonry meeting and murder as many as I can. There were several thousand Yugo and foreign Freemasons meeting several years ago.

Please.

Attached: 1510003840011.jpg (750x726, 56K)

Then why are you the first to comment on Serbian news

>t. Blackeagle1999

KEK you fell for it.

Milanković - a Freemason

Jovanović - a Freemason

Njegoš - a Freemason as well.

Mutt soldiers

>If I ever get diagnosed with an incurable illness, I will go to Sarajebo ...

Attached: Gavrilo_Princip,_prison,_infobox_crop.jpg (1004x1201, 537K)

>give Slovenia Trieste, Istria, Koroška and the Kajkavian region
ftfy

?

Attached: AFFFF41F-8475-4847-8885-E22DEA2CF0B2.jpg (650x975, 250K)

I'll kill 1000 Slovenians before Međimurje I Zagorje become Slovenian, I like you but not that much cuck fag jews.

Attached: Unifroms.png (564x762, 465K)

Yugoslav freemasons? Intradesting..

I never heard of these before.

Just correcting it, chill out

they already are slovenian we just gotta move the border

Only good thing the Isreali Legion Etrangere was smoking Bin Laden.

Attached: 2dgolly.jpg (640x626, 134K)

>Keyboard warriors are anything but edgy jobless 15 year olds who roam the net looking for something to argue about because it's funny to write in capital letters
Who the fuck cares what faglords on the internet say. For being a bunch of "reality aware" people you are pretty fucking clueless about real life.

Nobody cares about Serbs here. Literally nobody except diaspora fags who never experienced war or even live here (like You).

Only good thing the Isreali Legion Etrangere did was*

Just like 10% of your country is literally Serbs, Bosnjaks, Siptari and Croats you puerto rican cock sucker.

Attached: (You).jpg (683x921, 123K)

Shut the fuck up diaspora faggot.
Care about your homeland once you actually live in it.

>he doesn't know his borders, still to this day, only spread as far as the serbian army came
>he doesn't realize italians don't even negotiate with butalci, but only with serbs
>being a funny occupied zone and claiming trieste
such richness of delusion

>10%
Oh boy

>Slovenian basketball
>Vujačić, Dragić, Dončić, Begić, Omić, Nikolić
Slovenians
>Janković, Mitrović, Uroš, Miloš
Whenever you see “ć” in Slovenia its a Čefurji

>he thinks there's only 10% šiptars and čefurs
lmao this actually made me sad

Bosnia will stay a independent country. K thanks bye. idi jebi se

no

t. tata ratko

Attached: 4342.jpg (403x602, 31K)

Pfhahahaahh
Mujo gledaces kako je kasapimo u 4k HDu

Why don’t you stop taunting Slovenians? And why don’t you remove the memeflag?
Diaspora posting from USA, Austria, Germany, Canada and Australia keeps their flags as well

>stay
kek

>give croatia all of bosnia
>only 15% of Bosnians are Croats
>and they live only in western hercegovina

Give us back Krajina and Slavonija you fags

Attached: croatia5b.jpg (800x710, 99K)

-ič at the end of last name = not slovenian, exception is -čič. Which is like 50% of Slovenia.

You know that same “based Ratko Orthodox warrior” threatened Serbs in Croatia, both JNA and volunteers in 1991 that they will get shot if he sees šajkača, kokarda?

>the kontrolor ujko
lel sisaj kitu

im coming back to bosnia soon fags. Feel free to fucking fight me when im there. Bosnia is staying independent.

I was hinting at Slovenian not having difference between č and ć, therefore everyone with ć in Slovenia is of foreign descent.

Yet he is the man that brought back both into military service? Was this back when he was a JNA commie corpus commander?

Yup, we don’t have ć in alphabet at all

Watch out to not get beheaded by your Brethren

>implying serbs could do anything on it's own without money coming in from slovenija and hrvatska and Tito licking american and russian ass

bosnia was never independent, mirza pasuljovic

You’ll probably run into trouble with your radicalised “compatriots”. Being Americanised and an apostate

mean to reply to

Die in a hole slavshit, istria and dalmatia are italian.

show your real flag faggot.

He never brought kokarda back. West Serbs were commies and partisans, royalists from there went to exile, like Dinarska and others.

And who would be my brethren?

couldn't agree more, my fair neighbour
now hand over Trst please

If you want to go like that.
They are austrian,venetia too.

>oy vey goy Istria and Dalmatia are

>slovenia
>money
boy, your mountain shithole sure took that second switzerland meme seriously

replied to wrong post, was sending to this american Wahabi

>Slavshit
No no no
We are people of diplomacy and great appreciation of Italy.
Cetina is the border, you get everything north of it.

dbi dbi

>He never brought kokarda back. West Serbs were commies and partisans, royalists from there went to exile, like Dinarska and others.

But that is not right. After being promoted to General-Colonel (and effectively commandant of VRS) he gave an executive order that all officers should wear the style of Sajkaca worn by Serb officers during World War one with the kokarda on the front. And soft covers for non-commissioned soldiers were either caps or sajkacas with the kokarda.

Attached: ratko_m.jpg (800x533, 63K)

A shithole in 26th place of HDI rankings while serbia is 66th just below costa rica

Lmao, no. Those lands never had a significant austrian percentage. They did have an italian one though, until you killed them.

>1%
>istria more than 50% italian dalmatia a little less but still dominant ethnicity
Even your own officers who did the genocide admitted it.

Why, it's southern dalmatia who is italian, not the northern one.

Damn , that's like half of croatia. They all got deported? No reparations?

Bosnia isnt even a wahhabist muslim country. Its non-denominational islam in Bosnia.

>modern temporary propaganda inspired statistics for the masses, devoid of all context
>argument
pick one, and then go learn some history

#10 in ihdi and #1 gini*
Also, don’t reply to meme flags and diaspora faggots

That is in VRS already. During JNA service he was all commie style.
He redemeed himself, especially by busing all those Bosniak civilians out of harms way from Srebrenica.
I am actually interested why none of them ever testified in his defence, he saved their lives.

roughly this is it

Attached: italia_irredenta_by_lorec10-d8ufcgm-1.jpg (2048x1536, 811K)

Eitherway giving our shit to italians is useless. You will just ruin them like you ruined Gorizia and Trieste with shitskins

I was giving you London Agreement 1915 borders.
So you want river Neretva as border?
Hard bargaining, as expected from Italian descendants of Venice, Genoa.

pic related and all problems are fixed

Attached: veleslovenija.png (775x599, 346K)

Explains why Bin Laden went twice to Bosnia, and that there were so many volounteer fighters from Bosnia that IS had to put a Bosnian commander on par with a Chechen one. Keep lying to yourself, you haven't been to Bosnia clearly.

Attached: photo_2016-12-31_11-59-22.jpg (480x269, 45K)

what's so special about dalmatia? why don't you claim some land from france or greece, those were also part of the roman empire

Fuck off you meatball sucking italicuck. Go suck on a long piece of spaghetti and choke.

You talking about history when you reject everything that is true and rather give bullshit theories.

Second on the right, looks like Mihailo Pupin, suspected Freemason sitting next to POTUS.

Correct if I’m wrong

Attached: 8A3B71AD-BECA-4B95-B183-3B2B7ED01C22.jpg (800x468, 87K)

>Italian dominant ethnicity
LMAO GTFO ARAB RAPE BABY

honestly everything north of the Padus river is historical Slovenian clay

No.
You demand far too much. Ragusa was never Italian.
Neretva river border is my final offer

He was a hard as nails leader, rules of service prohibited outfits such as those - and dictated how uniforms were meant to be worn. He just followed the rules of service down to the letter, which - in my opinion, is a sign of an exemplary officer.

Attached: 1524465037674.png (1433x953, 1.15M)

Zara
Sebenico
Spalato

Italians still have Zara and Istria governments in exile

legit map, mario bro, but we serbs are too retarded so we decided to side with maggots instead of you

we could genocide croats and slovenians together, and all would be well

not making a deal with you was easily the biggest mistake we ever made

Based Italian here to reclaim the land that Serbs gave to southern slavs and they're ungrateful asses went and stabbed Serbia in the back in 1939-45, 1991-1995, 1999 and 2008. Take it all back and leave us our beloved Bosna to manage.

>we serbs
>uses Catalonian flag
seems legit

Like, what's your country economically?

Well, you see, this is not about the roman empire, it's about the italians who lived there until tito.

Slovenians have no historical clay because they never had a country.

That amerimutt.

You do realize ragusa was built by people running from the invading slavs and that the republic of ragusa had italian as its dominant language, right?

Yes, dominant.

If the london agreement was actually carried out, things could have worked out differently. We could have settled it by moving dalmatians in our area and slavs in yours. But yugoslavia was made, therefore no such thing was ever carried out.

Oo

Attached: 667123D0-0201-4F56-B350-6214CA696CD3.png (1125x2436, 1M)

>literally garavi bosnjo
>having an opinion
pls go

Ooo

Attached: BAA0F68C-4C7D-45B0-9970-3D3ADFA55497.png (1125x2436, 427K)

Im a bosnian forced to flee my country cuase serb forces invaded Foca. Just give up your dreams of restoring rome faggot.

>You do realize ragusa was built by people running from the invading slavs and that the republic of ragusa had italian as its dominant language, right?

Latin actually, with Serbian being the diplomatic and other official administrative language.
You also have to consider the historical rivalry between Ragusa and Venice, to the extent that Ragusa granted Ottomans a strip of land at Neum just to have no direct border with Venetians.

Does that mean USA is wahhabi for financing Bin Laden?

>so many volounteer fighters from Bosnia that IS had to put a Bosnian commander
How many did bosnia send? I thought UK sent the most fighters? I'm starting to think you are an anti-bosnian cetnik shill, no offense.

He doomed us.
Another fucking Freemason dooming Serbs and helping Slovenians, Croatians, Memedonians.

Topkek a literal refugee. Must suck to know my people sent you around the world BTFO.
>inb4 leaf refugee
I'm here because of Nato sanctions made life unlivable in Serbia, no guns drove me out.