In an ancap society, who owns the sun? Can I claim the sun then block it out with a huge Dyson sphere?

In an ancap society, who owns the sun? Can I claim the sun then block it out with a huge Dyson sphere?

Attached: succdem.png (955x1200, 883K)

Under Rothbardian property theory, you acquire property by mixing your labor with the resource. You can't go to the sun and improve the sun with your labor in some way, so nobody would own the sun. And even if you own the sun, Rothbardians don't think owning the sun allows you to use violence to prevent other people from enjoying positive externalities from the sun.

So in other words, Ancaps are a meme ideology.

Attached: 8A254510-EC3B-4EE7-9F81-3B3C2F3EB208.jpg (786x1017, 152K)

>You can't go to the sun and improve the sun with your labor in some way
Yes I can. I can build a Dyson sphere around it.

Considering that traditional Dyson spheres are 1 AU in diameter, wouldn't you have to destroy the Earth to create it? Would you make it smaller and move to the Dyson sphere, abandoning Earth with your technological monstrosity? Could you not make it larger and include Earth within it?

>because you're forcing someone to pay for something they must do for a living it's no longer theft
wew, some top tier logic

Attached: 1482497973686.png (824x896, 377K)

This seems like the kind of issue that would only come up if you could build a Dyson Sphere. Check back in 15,000 years and your question might be more relevant.

haha you got BTFO by an ancap and were driven insane by their correctness

>around
Thats the key word.
By your logic if I build a nice house in my property and as consecuence the parcel next door increace its value them I become the owner

That's not how Dyson spheres "work"

ancaps always say: "taxation is theft"
and they're right.
shit strawman.

Attached: trash it.jpg (490x360, 19K)

>You don't have to pay taxes just dont work and starve lmao

Prove you can build a sphere that won't melt while trying to contain the sun, as well that would be a net negative on your part to do so, there is no gain in doing it and you only harm yourself while trying to chase such an idiotic dream.

i thought the same thing about rivers, mountains, forests etc.
like, some asshole just can't cut down every wood for some profit, and free market can't undo hundred years worth of damage.
that's why i became anarcho-monarchist. there should be a monarch who owns all of that, but his only duty is to preserve it, he shouldn't do anything with it, or let anyone fuck with it.
what are your thoughts on this guys?

I’m not an ancap but holy shit “who owns the sun” is a fucking retarded argument

>that's why i became anarcho-monarchist.

Attached: asf.png (305x306, 152K)

>implying all cunts have short time preference
>implying scum with short time preference even own shit and are not 100k in debt

Attached: 1481577065119.jpg (527x373, 48K)

No it isn't. It implies that if nobody can own it then there must be boundaries for what can be owned only by the whole of humanity.

Oh and to correct the strawman you could just say that people need money for food and shelter but they only deserve it if they work

If there are somehow accessible resources, whoever can secure and defend them will own them
If the resources aren’t accesible, then why would it matter?

the sun violated the NAP by shining on my lawn, ill destroy it with mcnukes in self defense before you can build your dyson sphere

>what are loans

>how is a loan not debt
>who would give a moron with 100k in debt even more loans

Attached: 1459803674843.jpg (238x192, 14K)

> Guy says short time people are 100k in debt
> You bring up loans as if this counters his point instead of directly making it for him

Ancap doesn't have laws when it comes to property. The idea is to decentralize everything and then let people solve their own problems.
Ancaps believe in objective ethics. In ancap anarchy comes first, which lets people do whatever they want. Ancaps believe that this would lead to hardcore capitalism as the only way to organize a society like this. Basically people agreeing to respecting private property rights out of self-interest, seeing how it's the most effective and beneficial way to live. Property is obtained by original appropriation. This would lead to social darwinism and rapid removal of unwanted elements, creation of hierarchies and hundreds of different states and gated communities where people live under mutually agreed upon rules.
This is why NAP doesn't apply to communists - they're incapable of respecting property rights and thus can't be moral agents. NAP is a logical principle that arises out of self-interest. It's absolutely illogical to think it's "treat people how you'd like to be treated", being non-aggressive to somebody who doesn't respect the principle is just stupid.

>Can I claim the sun then block it out with a huge Dyson sphere?
You can do it right now.
Go ahead.
Nobody is going to stop you.
We're waiting.

>Can I claim the sun then block it out with a huge Dyson sphere?
This is retarded.
Anybody that has the power or capability to create a Dyson Sphere is the de facto ruler of Earth. Nobody would be able to compete. Of course you can.

Benevolent dictatorship lasts one generation max. What happens when your king dies and a bunch of their shithead kids rush in to fill the power vacuum?

AnCap is an ideal to work towards
No one believes its actually practical. Why?Because there are too many shitskins in our societies for it to ever work. Doesn't mean you can't agree with the premise that AnCap is the ideal society.

And that is why ancaps are idiots. Without the state to enforce private property the system would fall apart. Private property itself is the problem because it divorces responsibility to community from ownership rights.
Fudelism and divine right of Kings is objectivly better as ownership is linked to community responsibility.

>ownership is linked to community responsibility.
so, like in communism then. YAY COMMUNISM !

>most of humanity enslav- sorry, "indentured servants" to the super-rich
>ideal society
okay. I guess we all have different dreams

You forget just how much energy could be harvested by harnessing THE ENTIRE SUN

Ancap is the most community-heavy system around, maybe except primitivism. Property rights require a community to function, and people would join communities operating under different systems, such as monarchy or republicanism. It's also authoritarian as fuck, because the community/property owners in a particular community decide who is welcome and who isn't.

Communism is but a symptom just like capitalism. Both are degenerate materialistic systems that the kike prefers.

spbp

>whoever can secure and defend them will own them
So every neighbouring nation has a war in your "country" and the resources are divvied up accordingly.
I can't believe this ideology hasn't been instituted

How? you can harness the suns energy FOR FREE spending money on the sun, then attempting to contain it would be less then the labor and materials needed to contain the sun, not including the R&D.