Brit/pol/: Jeremy Corbyn Edition

>ANOTHER blow to Theresa May Brexit plan as Esther McVey REFUSES to publicly support it
express.co.uk/news/politics/991655/brexit-news-theresa-may-esther-mcvey-brexit-plan-chequers

>Who left Love Island last night, who went out of the villa and who is still in the line-up?
thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/6245968/love-island-2018-who-left-line-up-last-night/

>Four jailed after killing man who was hit around head with his own prosthetic leg
metro.co.uk/2018/07/20/four-jailed-killing-man-hit-around-head-prosthetic-leg-7738636/

> Why Rudyard Kipling's classic poem 'IF' is rightly revered by Serena Williams
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5972809/Why-Rudyard-Kiplings-classic-poem-rightly-revered-Serena-Williams.html

>Andrea Leadsom interview on the Brexit ‘pairing’ row
channel4.com/news/andrea-leadsom-interview-on-the-brexit-pairing-row

>Trump is considering handing over a former ambassador to Russian authorities. That’s NUTS
newstatesman.com/world/north-america/2018/07/trump-considering-handing-over-former-ambassador-russian-authorities-s

>Brexit: Theresa May says it is now up to EU to prevent hard border as she visits Northern Ireland
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-border-ireland-theresa-may-eu-work-chequers-plan-michel-barnier-a8455451.html

>PM to say Brexit plan will deliver for Northern Ireland
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-44892385

>MPs to hear Scottish fruit growers' concerns over labour shortages
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-tayside-central-44884882

>Mustafa Dawood: Brothers questions after immigration raid death
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-44873228

Attached: jezza.jpg (1200x1600, 299K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5958779/Facebook-page-humiliates-women-doing-walk-shame-Magaluf.html?ito=video_player_click
vocaroo.com/i/s0IvjwgOC5QP
edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/council-block-children-from-taking-part-in-free-football-sessions-in-public-park-1-4771396
vocaroo.com/i/s0XlHluDsUrr
youtube.com/watch?v=N4Uzv4Gh6sk
bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-44900024
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/07/12/bbc-axes-daily-politics-show-bid-attract-younger-diverse-viewers/
youtube.com/watch?v=TMfStd3v330
riverhomes.co.uk/properties/sales/tag-houseboat
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I won that last thread.
Fair and square.

NEW MUNCHY BOX PICS

>NEW MUNCHY BOX PICS

NEW MUNCHY BOX PICS

>NEW MUNCHY BOX PICS

>WHEN YOU WOO HER BACK TO A HOTEL ROOM WITH THE SMELL OF PAKORA - THE CLASSY MUNCHY BOX

Attached: Dd_EE8MXcAA9eTT.jpg (900x1200, 190K)

you people unironically pay for random meat thrown into a box? it isn't even composed into anything like a sandwich. literally just go to the store and buy sliced meat and eat it out of the package. this is next level slobbery

Get an Indian wife.

Attached: Flashmancover.jpg (242x371, 27K)

It's a Paki.

That's vegetable pakora, chicken pakora and mushroom pakora, lad. Not just some random meat, I'll have you know...

Attached: ArQ_A2dCAAEN_a0.jpg (600x800, 51K)

ULTRAVIOLET

Attached: SOL.jpg (236x394, 20K)

Are there any benefits to Brexit whatsoever?

Attached: brexit.jpg (2048x1220, 932K)

shitty forced meme like the munchy box spammer.

Fuck off

Yeah

I've done a number on you.

Thinking about my willy?

Still upset I called it a microdick?

In the UK they shart in Metro?

Attached: 1339069034646.jpg (428x410, 49K)

You're thinking of it right now.

Another thread I've conquered.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5958779/Facebook-page-humiliates-women-doing-walk-shame-Magaluf.html?ito=video_player_click

WAHEY

british women are disgusting, having sex with a different man every week, most of them have had sex with nearly 100 men before they even turn 20

Attached: 1511544224733.jpg (1024x673, 104K)

Like what?

Attached: brexit 2.jpg (660x371, 31K)

vocaroo.com/i/s0IvjwgOC5QP

Can somebody explain the Love Island meme to me? Isn't it the trashiest stuff possible?

OI M8 YOU GOT A FOOTBALL LOICENSE?

>Council block children from taking part in free football sessions in public park
edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/council-block-children-from-taking-part-in-free-football-sessions-in-public-park-1-4771396

natural progression of behavioural sink in line with the development of flawed humanity

Loved these when he was having a breakdown

Attached: IMG_3388.png (556x712, 16K)

not seen it once in my life but it sounds like the most braindead experience i think i can imagine.
i think the format is-
>attractive idiots go on island
>they chat and fuck each other

The conservative, right-wing Daily Mail at it again I see.

I wonder who could be responsible for this...

Attached: EF600F86-48D6-4659-9041-234663692B08.jpg (546x637, 224K)

>homelessness
There have always been homeless people throughout history. There's probably far fewer now, and especially in a wealthy country like Britain. Obviously there are homeless people in Britain, but we have charities and stuff, and council-provided accommodation, etc. Not every country has such benefits.

Harmful to whom? The environment?

to Humanity you brainlet

vocaroo.com/i/s0XlHluDsUrr

eddie I'm thinking of van living when I get my license

get a boat

Such a based series

sure, if ya got the roight papers and loicenses m8

thanks so much for this
sounds like a poof

Alri faggot flag

Alright you island cunts, you got 13 weeks to keep parliament hung and May's hands tied, then you can go full Brexit.

Once that happens you only need to have a growing economy and we can start convincing my country to get out of the Germanosphere and to independence.

youtube.com/watch?v=N4Uzv4Gh6sk

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

>There's probably far fewer now

Kek, not from what I've seen both just walking around and from volunteering with homeless charities. Used to see zero homeless in my current area, now I see fucking Roma camping in a nearby graveyard regularly among others. Seen documentaries on tent cities in Scotland, I'd say the problem has gotten worse. Sure we have charities that other places do not but those are struggling at the moment like most services.

>Harmful to whom?

The planet and us, considering the amount of psychological problems around these days, majority a product of our system. You think it's a coincidence we see such rampant narcissism in society in this social media age?

Attached: civilization.png (754x734, 768K)

Dafne Schippers

>Four jailed after killing man who was hit around head with his own prosthetic leg

Don’t be dim, bin that limb

That's disgusting.

this

The EU died long ago.
Whatever the fuck they try now, they won't win.

its gonna be a long 13 weeks

The comments are pretty funny and damage controlling though.
>I have been out till 6am lots of times often sex isn't involved, just dancing and having a laugh. These guys are pathetic
>I have stayed out all night many times but not always for sex usually parties etc and men also stay out but they do not get vilified.

>Netflix's Insatiable faces backlash over 'fat-shaming'

bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-44900024

incredible how she uses such a wide vocabulary to say absolutely nothing of worth

Attached: IMG_2017.jpg (750x1334, 138K)

Which one of you posted pic related in the previous thread?
If you're still here, please come over to /sg/. I am trying to solve a mystery and I need your help!
Something strange happened that has brought us together and we need to get to the bottom of it

Attached: zzzz.png (1285x181, 46K)

stunning and brave.

Attached: IMG_2018.jpg (750x1334, 133K)

Haha, thanks for the support

no, might get one at some point though but the ocean is scary

It's not *that* trashy. They don't show them having sex. It's basically a combination of Big Brother and I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here, but where the aim is to get in a relationship.

I read this earlier and this is the biggest example of a fake outrage/free advertisement I've ever seen from the BBC. The youtube trailer is full of positive comments/thumbs ups, who the fuck is outraged apart from 4-5 random twitter users? It's not an outrage at all, just free publicity

>greatest hope we have for worldwide transformative change

What? More women stuck in cubicle farms instead of raising their children? What a noble endeavour.

We used to make someone have a dirty pint if we won a final and a lad missed a try saving tackle, which involved drinking a can of larger that had been poured over someones bum. Rugby antics.

Still not as gay as holding someone's dick while they piss.

No no it isn't, lad who was stationed at Plymouth always try to grab my dick in the bogs on a nightout the prick.

One thing we never seem to talk about is how much of a bureaucratic mess this country, everything is overly complicated and full of jargon for no reason

I never really watched the show but this annoys me

>BBC axes Daily Politics show in bid to attract younger and more diverse viewers
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/07/12/bbc-axes-daily-politics-show-bid-attract-younger-diverse-viewers/

>Daily Politics will be replaced by Politics Live, a 45-minute “fast-moving, conversational show featuring a blend of political interviews, discussion and video content designed to be shared digitally”.

>It will continue to be presented by Jo Coburn and Andrew Neil, but a BBC source said the slot would be given a “makeover”, encouraging interaction with an online audience and “more shareable content” while making political interviews and discussions more “snappy”.

Fucking cringe. This just reeks of some boomer exec at the BBC desperately trying to be hip.

Piss off mate.

Either that or continuation of dumbing down the media to dumb down the masses.

>encouraging interaction with an online audience

So that'll be us, then?

Attached: 1532016248309.jpg (1080x1350, 1.3M)

youtube.com/watch?v=TMfStd3v330

leftie autistic schreeching
The referendum was a retarded idea and brexit can only be carried out by a pro-brexit party but i voted leave soley for the above purpose

haha can you imagine

There's literally thousands of laws many of which date back multiple centuries that basically mean you're breaking the law continuously all the time without you even knowing it

This comment from @BrexitWarrior92, KARENPOSTING IS BACK HAHAHAHA DID A SHIT GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Why are boomers in this country so obsessed with pensions and NI conributions, my boomer parents keep nagging me to "get on your national insurance" how fucking delusional are these people

coastal or canal then

>Fookin tories sold of all aare pensions, gunna 'ave to be fookin 68 before i get muh fookin pension its a fookin lark it is i werked all me fookin life
>cant even live on t'fookin state pension tho, fookin pennies. How im expected t'pay for t'Sky without me fookin pension?

Attached: nofpint.png (632x710, 42K)

>A question from Paul The Brit online: 'Andrew, you're from Glasgow - wheres your favourite place to get a munchy box?'

How much is mooring up your way? You been doing much research? It's something I'm thinking of doing in a few years.

>yfw a state pension is nearly £700 a month

I remember working out that you'd need to put aside 1/2 of your wage for 40 years to match that out of your own pocket.

I check at Liverpool marina and a 20ft would be 1.8kpa not residential though I don't think

Only if you're an idiot who's keeping all their saved money in a drawer somewhere.

Outside of London, I don't understand how people can't save. A minimum wage job pays 1200 a month tax free. 500 for rent or so and it still leaves you with a hefty sum.

Kek why are you looking at yacht marinas then?

I win

>implying there will be state pensions by the time we are old

something just bit me right between my arse cheeks, was sitting outside and now have a huge blister, fucking insects another reason I hate summer.

>500 for rent or so
Plus council tax. Plus bills. Plus the car (its own extortion). Plus multiple other things.

Fuck off, again.

A quarter of your road tax is spent on roads upkeep.
rip off.

>"Let ask the double digit IQ mutt what she thinks of this."
>"ugabuga gibs das racistism innit blud"

Not just that, but insurance and petrol. I don't think its uncommon for people to spend more than a month's wage every year on just the car which is used 98% of the time to take them to the place they earn that money in the first place.

To be fair the roads are constantly being fixed.

canal seems very boring and full of boomers so don't know about that but it would probably be easier

>Plus me footy tickets, and going t'pub with the lads (fookin luv the Smithster me and 'im can put away £60 on shots what a ledge)
gots to 'ave a cheekeh kebab now'nd'then too
luv me weed too mate.

Attached: noffa2.png (623x577, 19K)

>2018
>driving unless you live in bumfuck nowhere

>implying there will be a state by the time we're old

>implying we'll actually live long enough to get old

was this a joke about roadworks?

I put the pussy in a sarcophagus

based

Attached: litter box.jpg (813x1000, 150K)

Don't know man, wherever I travel on the big roads it's always something being repaired.

plus avocado toast, plus Starbucks coffee, plus a cheeky maccies on the way home...

what do you mean

Alfred Hitchcocks: The Bloke

Attached: D974EE27-0986-4F26-8650-F71C8816FC21.jpg (1536x1593, 567K)

Well I dunno why you're not looking at somewhere like riverhomes.co.uk/properties/sales/tag-houseboat because marinas are just for ponces to store their yachts as far as I know.