ITT We Discuss Actual Christianity

Orthos and Papists only. no heretics.

Attached: Theotokos Icon.jpg (352x480, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/w95yp
youtu.be/EB0mN0ZaN5U
youtu.be/xFIXMM1KWyc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_VI_Audience_Hall
kingjamesbibleonline.org/search.php?hs=1&q=stars
youtu.be/JgbWyZIswDY
youtube.com/watch?v=kFtI_mVOXbQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: df7fa1044cec7c1bae7c0269b6ec0253.jpg (819x1136, 140K)

What's orthodox eschatology?

dubz

Christ is going to return and send all unbelievers to hell

((They)) know satan is as real as GOD.

satan tempted Jesus Christ with power on earth

Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.
(Matthew 4:8-10)

What do you think satan tempted jooos with?

((They)) took satan's bait.

May the Lord's wrath fall on them

Get right and fight for whats right

streamable.com/w95yp

Attached: 1489209336981.jpg (848x1480, 298K)

I went to the Armenian district here in Lebanon today, with many beautiful churches and history. We hung out with a priest and he showed us some lovely hospitality. Picture related.

Attached: 5C5B94A1-6A8F-4CAA-AAAC-FD577DB4EE0E.jpg (3264x2448, 663K)

Mary is holding a strange little man. Is she a giant.

Hilarious those artists couldn't draw babies. Or was Jesus a leprechaun?

a fucking tree

What bible should I read? I hear the King James version, but there seem to be different versions of that as well. Thanks in advance.

Papist are Pharisees of Christianity. The Citadel of Satan.

I usually read KJV but sometimes I'll read the CEB when I am tired and not really following KJV very well.

The RSV Catholic edition is quite good, both Catholics and Orthodox like it quite a bit

Oh yeah good call on that that is the one I have on my phone.

Same as Catholics. They share the same fathers who said the antichrist will be the Jewish messiah and his global government is the whore of Babylon and the last kingdom from Daniel’s prophecy.

That terrible Protestant translation doesn’t belong in this thread. If you must read Protestant then read NASB.

Douet Rheims 1899 its almost the same as the kjv and has the kjv verses that are now taken out of moderm bibles, its a direct translation of the clementine latin vulgate

Lol why the fuck does it look like shes holding a tiny ass grown person. Orthodox art sucks ass

I'm a Catholic, born and raised. My parents are Polish so being Catholic is a big part of my ethnic identity or whatever. I'm not sure whether I should be Catholic or Orthodox. I'm trying to find the truth.

Find a text of the Rosenthal interview. It will blow your mind.

Please watch this 8 minute video:
12-Year-Old Girl Disproves Evolution
youtu.be/EB0mN0ZaN5U

Attached: 1528486697448.gif (336x468, 199K)

Catholic Church is the church established by Jesus on Peter the rock, don't let the schismatics get to you bro.

youtu.be/xFIXMM1KWyc

You should watch this and make an informed decision on the facts

new holy war when?

Against whom? The muslims, or non-believers, or both? Take back Constantinople and Jerusalem from the muslims and jews?

LMAO papists

Deceived to the core.

Attached: Pope-kissing-Koran-242x373.jpg (242x373, 18K)

Not anytime soon. If any church figure called for a holy war, people would laugh in his face, and country leaders and media would rush to say how unchristian they are

c*ristianity is anti-european, jewish poison

Attached: jesus.png (480x628, 369K)

Ever wonder what your local priest/deacon/monsignor team does with your hard earned slave money every week after you toss it in the collection bin?

Well they certainly don't feed the hungry and clothe the naked!

No, they use it to build dope ass buildings in vaticuck city like this one!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_VI_Audience_Hall

(Pic related) which show where the papacy's TRUE allegiance lie

Attached: snake.png (1912x708, 698K)

Esoteric Christianity is the best Christianity

Attached: ec.png (330x441, 364K)

Not politics
slide thread
trying to cover up the Hillery/china hack

And I mean that's only when they aren't paying high powered lawyers to defend pedophile priests, (the ones who get caught mind you.)

Luckily the cathlicuck church has some (((FRIENDS))) who frequently are lawyers.

Attached: StJean_Abbatiale04.jpg (2500x1258, 877K)

smelly dumb papist scum

Attached: 18165995.png (881x703, 138K)

Where does it say in the bible that we should worship and pray to the virgin Mary?

Attached: 435345fs4325.png (550x310, 206K)

Thank you

Tnx anons.
I'm not Christian, but have recently developed an interest in Christianity. I believe it has been subverted through the ages, but the original true Christianity was used in times and places where there still were true free societies (free from kikery). Hence why I'd like to know which Bible version is the most kike free. I guess this is up for debate, but I'll start with KJV.
May Jesus save us all.

Calvinists check in
Conquer this thread

Attached: FE6948E7-924B-4E51-B159-D78E74AFF557.jpg (736x1104, 510K)

Where in the Bible does it talk about sola scriptura?

Protip it doesn't

(You)

Attached: 1508703347106.jpg (853x861, 210K)

Oh no, he has roughly $67 in pocket change at the end of every week from tithing! How lucrative!

Just the kjv is good there is only one version , the new king james is satanic . probably get it from bol.com . or read online

kingjamesbibleonline.org/search.php?hs=1&q=stars

I see you have no answer for me, dissapointing, i really want to know. Different question then, where does it say in the bible that we should have a whole pantheon of saints that we have to worship?

Orthodoxy is a meme, the only difference is in the appearance - they like to play dress up more than the other two major denominations.
The Orthodox Church in Russia is Kremlin controlled, and serves only to propagate pro-Kremlin and pro-Putin views, there was a case some years ago where actual believers (mostly old ladies) complained about the church being taken over and made into a political tool devoid of any faith.

no, please, never KJ

Douay Rheims(~c1600ad) is a direct English translation from the Latin Vulgate. None of that ye olde english either (why make it denser than it has to be?)

BUT WAIT

it also has 3 more books in it the KJV or any protestant bible won't

I don't understand are you a Protestant shitposting or are you an atheist looking for answers? Because you come off like a shitposting Prot

Its scriptura and holy ghost but since the holy ghost is gone we can go fuck our selves

King James Bible
>But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

the DR is kinda clunky for a beginner

Revised Standard Second Edition is pretty good

Attached: 207892.jpg (704x938, 212K)

>Different question then, where does it say in the bible that we should have a whole pantheon of saints that we have to worship?
Nowhere? Clearly you have no idea what the communion of saints actually is.
It is not a pantheon of subdeities, it is basically a list of “here are people who got it right and we believe are in heaven, emulate them and you can join them.” The fact we pretty to them is basically the same thing as asking an employee in a higher position than you to talk to the boss on your behalf. That’s why it’s called intercessory prayer, it is prayer to God which they intercede with through their own prayers. They pray WITH AND FOR you.

Attached: 2383D137-DCE7-400F-854E-DAA044ACB91E.jpg (691x625, 252K)

remember when Mary asked Jesus to make wine for that wedding even though He had nothing to do with it?

that, but in heaven as well. Because the Church is one throughout time; Including the heavenly bodies like saints and angels.

Yeah that doesn't prove sola scriptura.

I find it funny that Protestants claim to be "Bible Alone" but there is no passage in the Bible which explicitly says that...and to make it funnier the Catholic Church was the authority that decided what books belonged in the Bible in the first place

then why can't 2 denominations ever agree on petty squabbles?

Even saints is a heresy cathocuck , God never apoint special holy man , the saints are all Christians

Matthew 27:52 | View whole chapter | See verse in context
And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,

Acts 9:13 | View whole chapter | See verse in context
Then Ananias answered, Lord, I have heard by many of this man, how much evil he hath done to thy saints at Jerusalem:

Acts 9:32 | View whole chapter | See verse in context
And it came to pass, as Peter passed throughout all quarters, he came down also to the saints which dwelt at Lydda.

Acts 9:41 | View whole chapter | See verse in context
And he gave her his hand, and lifted her up, and when he had called the saints and widows, presented her alive.

Acts 26:10 | View whole chapter | See verse in context
Which thing I also did in Jerusalem: and many of the saints did I shut up in prison, having received authority from the chief priests; and when they were put to death, I gave my voice against them.

hey

Attached: 1517181545615.png (249x333, 56K)

>Orthos and Papists only. no heretics.
So no papists either?

Because God wants us all to go to hell

>Papists
shillposting

Like for real ? is any cathocuck teaching legit

Job 15:15 | View whole chapter | See verse in context
Behold, he putteth no trust in his saints; yea, the heavens are not clean in his sight.

Psalms 16:3 | View whole chapter | See verse in context
But to the saints that are in the earth, and to the excellent, in whom is all my delight.

Psalms 30:4 | View whole chapter | See verse in context
Sing unto the LORD, O ye saints of his, and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness.

Psalms 31:23 | View whole chapter | See verse in context
O love the LORD, all ye his saints: for the LORD preserveth the faithful, and plentifully rewardeth the proud doer.

Psalms 34:9 | View whole chapter | See verse in context
O fear the LORD, ye his saints: for there is no want to them that fear him.

Psalms 37:28 | View whole chapter | See verse in context
For the LORD loveth judgment, and forsaketh not his saints; they are preserved for ever: but the seed of the wicked shall be cut off.

Psalms 50:5 | View whole chapter | See verse in context
Gather my saints together unto me; those that have made a covenant with me by sacrifice.

>Even saints is a heresy cathocuck , God never apoint special holy man , the saints are all Christians

The fuck are you trying to say? The communion of saints are Christians in Heaven. I said as much already. What are you even reeling about?

Attached: B490C462-5695-416D-9D56-689534986759.jpg (503x662, 63K)

>OT translation says saints
What’s the original word used in Hebrew?

Attached: 45E3EB68-F1BA-4E17-BF29-96710253F951.jpg (960x720, 91K)

Then how do you explain giving the keys of the kingdom to Peter and whatever he binds on this earth is bound in heaven

Apostolic tradition comes directly from Jesus

Are you stupid or something ? you claimed saint for the most holy cathocucks

>"SAINTS" in the KJV Bible

106 Instances - Page 1 of 4

Surely God meant your Catholic saints

You are one dumb fucking nigger

He gave they keys to all apostles , binding and lose was their ability to forgive sins or not forgive sins

>A Brother who Sins
…17If he refuses to listen to them, tell it to the church. And if he refuses to listen even to the church, regard him as you would a pagan or a tax collector. 18Truly I tell you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven. 19Again, I tell you truly that if two of you on the earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by My Father in heaven.…

The Catholic Church is the One True Church.

Attached: Blank+_a2e2d941d7aa89837d0811762706169c.jpg (700x827, 146K)

Btfod and i am the dumb nigger , hey guys lets not call anyone father as title ... Hur dur lets call our leader pope , which means father

Attached: TheCatholics.jpg (1066x600, 58K)

Matthew 16:19
> I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be[a] bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be[b] loosed in heaven.”

He was speaking directly to Peter

Protetant mental gymnastics at work

Je moet gewoon opkankeren

>pooland

Bump. Christ is Lord.

Attached: Ascension.jpg (649x900, 153K)

dit om eerlijk te zijn familie

It say 2 of you agree where in the hell is peter in that ?

>19Again, I tell you truly that if two of you on the earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by My Father in heaven.…

Hoezo?

Hail Byzantium! youtu.be/JgbWyZIswDY

Google the number of Catholics in the world you deceived idiot.

Now add that all up+total number of land holdings belonging to the vaticuck+wealth in SOLID GOLD and jewelry held by the vaticuck-number of tax dollars they DONT pay and then reread your post after looking at this image.

Then try not to want to commit suicide for being such a moron.

Attached: Pope-Kissing-Rothschild.jpg (476x475, 147K)

evolutionists eternally btfo

Here you go. He was literally talking to him 5 seconds before he said that famous line. He is clearly talking to Peter

16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.

17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

>accepting 7 ecumenical councils
>accepting any ecumenical councils

If it only peter how can it be 2 in matthew 18?

A Brother who Sins

(Deuteronomy 19:15-21)

15Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother. 16But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established. 17And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church: but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican. 18Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

19Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. 20For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

>8Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Your'e famous line fucked you

You church should have a recommendation about versions.
KJV is still based tho

>and to make it funnier the Catholic Church was the authority that decided what books belonged in the Bible in the first place

Denying Biblical inspiration and preservation. This is blasphemy and implies the Bible is for all intents and purposes a man-made creation. You people place yourself above God and posit YOU are what "decided" is scripture or not, and not God making his truths known to his people. But I do thank Catholics for blurting out this heresy as it makes it easy to dismiss your cult.

Attached: Satan's Throne Room.jpg (4096x2263, 3.17M)

>Even saints is a heresy cathocuck , God never apoint special holy man , the saints are all Christians
>Who are the prophets
>Who is John the Baptist
>Who are the Apostles

I'll pray for you

I really don't understand what you are trying to argue. He is talking about the early church authority which has obviously matured and developed since then. There is nothing contradictory here

Your prayers fall on deaf ears

>48But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren? 49And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren! 50For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

You calling me a heretic?

I never did that there.

The Bible was divinely inspired but the Catholic Church's authority (which was also divinely inspired) obtained guidance from heaven and figured out which books would make up the bible and which wouldn't

2 Thess 2:15
Therefore, brothers, stand firm and hold fast to the traditions (paradoseis) that you were taught, either by an oral statement or by a letter of ours.... both tradition and the word ... ie through the Catholic Church which safe gaurded both since the begining

What he literally says that bind and loose is done by 2 persons , this is removed with the holyghost

>. 22And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost: 23Whose soever sins ye remit, they are remitted unto them; and whose soever sins ye retain, they are retained.

There is only one truth.

But the variety of Protestants all claim to hold onto the truth. So who can be right? Can there be more than one truth?

No. The truth is singular and for every variety of Protestant you bring in error and falsehood. Especially since Protestants have no governing authority to determine the outcome of theological disputes.

>papists
>not heretics

Attached: shut the fuck up catholic.jpg (464x458, 59K)

The traditions are the new commands written in the new testament . There was no new testament thus everything is called tradition back then . That ended after paul

The King James Bible is really the only acceptable choice in the English language.

For starters, most modern bibles are missing verses or put entire stories in brackets or with an asterisk and saying they didn't really happen.

Famous example:

John 8:1-11
>Jesus went unto the mount of Olives.
>And early in the morning he came again into the temple, and all the people came unto him; and he sat down, and taught them.
>And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst,
>They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.
>Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?
>This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.
>So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
>And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground.
>And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.
>When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?
>She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

Watch this.
youtube.com/watch?v=kFtI_mVOXbQ

Attached: husky394xp.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

The passage your quoting just shows how God has given the early church fathers holy powers and established the priesthood.

This is where Catholics get the sacrament of reconciliation from. This is why we confess our sins to a priest who has been given the power (extending all the way back to the apostles) to forgive sin through God's majesty

God is our governing authority.

can you for fuck sake stop being a fucking heretic in one of your post ? say father one more time bitch

Traditions are the actions and words of the early church fathers and has been passed along through time. And no obviously it is not all written down because to write everything down...as John said would actually be impossible to do.

◄ John 21:25 ►

Jesus did many other things as well. If every one of them were written down, I suppose that even the whole world would not have room for the books that would be written.

Did American Protestantism give Christianity a bad name. I think we have the craziest Christians because of it. For example I see tons of little family churches that are full of crazy ideas like the Westboro guys but less visible to the rest of the country.

>calvinism
>heresy
Choose only one

Well what if God told two Protestant churches two conflicting things...oh wait he fucking did...not

Protestants are disingenuous

One time I called my Dad father
Will I burn in hell?

One time I wore a t-shirt made of two different types of threads? What should I do?