It's Over

Sorry Drumpfer but it's over. For real this time.
nytimes.com/2018/07/20/us/politics/michael-cohen-trump-tape.html?smtyp=cur&smid=tw-nytimes

Attached: Screenshot_20180720-120810~2.png (1080x1406, 1.01M)

It was a good run. At least we'll see Kavanaugh confirmed.

>he thinks women that vote don't love playboy

thot in question

Attached: trump hit this.jpg (975x548, 122K)

>according to lawyers and others familiar with the recording.
But not according to the FBI who raided his properties and seized all his computers and files???

Attached: FaceApp_1532105290520.jpg (1280x1280, 687K)

>according to lawyers and others familiar with the recording

Attached: 1530747752260.gif (181x148, 1.09M)

Attached: C1Aj-Z7WIAAe_tW.jpg (427x640, 24K)

checked, Trump is alpha AF, Keep America Great 2020!

Attached: trump nationalist against globalism.jpg (584x308, 70K)

>Cohen

Ski-bi dibby dib yo da dub dub
Yo da dub dub

>Sorry Drumpfer but it's over
You really can't help but constantly lose, can you?

Dat ass

Attached: b168a1bfbf5fffec89a2d9dbede938c0.jpg (599x900, 83K)

Okay... I'm impressed

>records client discussing personal legal matters without his knowledge
Yeah sounds admissible as evidence! Finally the Drumpf nightmare can end!

>Wtf I thought blumpf was a beacon of chastity and morals n sheeit
What do they think this is going to accomplish? He could film himself rawdogging an entire bus full of nuns and I guarantee he would not lose one single vote

Nobody cares, he's kicking out spics and helping to end dumb jew wars in the middle east. Fuck off kike.

Of course it is just another libtard lie, but I think Pence will be a great POTUS if you ever get your wish!

End the fed

I wasn't going to vote for Trump after looking at that Stormy skank, but this one's hot so I'm voting for him again.

Pence would be a real let down, after Trump. Might as well put Romney in there .

>helping to end dumb jew wars in the middle east.

Reality says otherwise fucktard

Attached: Screenshot 2018-06-20 00.15.58.png (1920x1080, 1.79M)

Romney is a fag and a repeat loser in elections. Pence is the failsafe to know the libtards will never follow through on impeachment.

Attached: pence.jpg (1070x741, 63K)

What a man!

"On the tape, Trump can be heard urging Cohen to make sure he properly documents the agreement to buy the rights and urges him to use a check — rather than cash — to keep a record of the transaction"

the look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged

Donald Trump is known to be THE most hung guy Manhattan, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed McDougals pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with Don barely able to force it past the knob, and McDougal moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on The Dons throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it

Attached: 3E36B857-F34A-4BF3-A181-B22C29E886BC.jpg (600x375, 32K)

This is why you

DO NOT
TRUST
JEWS

Pretty much this. His ratings actually went up after the "pussy grab" tape came out. Nobody minds that he's having sex with woman who have agreed to fuck him then paid her some hush money.

He just looks pimp as hell.

/thread

Nobody seems to want to question the eternal roasties that are lined up and their reprehensible behavior but the media wants me to crucify a guy trying to turn this country around form being overrun by chinks? Yeah, fuck off essentially. He fucked a whore. Big deal... The media promotes women sleep around? Well guess what? men are gonna fuck them.

> Back to trying to run a country.

another nothingburger... the worst you'll get out of this is the money came from campaign funds and there will be a (((shanda))) and then nothing.. maybe a fine.

>Posting Twitter-tier garbage memes

Are you slut shaming? REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>1 post by this ID
why is the left even pushing this? Nobody will side with the whore

>121 bombs dropped per day

my only criticism is that it's not 122

Attached: colbert prepping for the breadlines.jpg (531x627, 125K)

ahahahahahahahah poltards rektd

Attached: bbS6bvH.png (204x250, 73K)

> no one cares
> rekt
Pick one

YOU'RE GOING TO JAIL SHAREBLUE FAGGOTS

IT IS OVER SHAREBLUE FAGGOTS

Report: Lisa Page revealed under oath that there was no basis for Mueller's appointment

The Mueller special counsel investigation was launched to probe charges that the key FBI officials developing evidence in the case thought were baseless. That's a bombshell accusation that appears to have been confirmed by lovebird-turned-songbird Lisa Page, according to John Solomon. It tends to confirm the suspicion that the Mueller probe is a cover-up operation to obscure the criminal use of counterintelligence capabilities to spy on a rival presidential campaign and then sabotage the presidency that resulted.

Shills are panicking. The walls are closing in.

THEY ARE TRYING TO SLIDE THIS

i'd put money into a gofundme to increase the bombings