Trump had Russian Mobster taken off Interpol

Why is no one on these boards talking about real Russian Mafia aka Thief's by law connections to Trump and Putin?

Alimzhan Tokhtakhunov once on Interpols most wanted list, know lives comfertly under Putin is known for bribing olympics, and orcastarting a huge high stakes gambling ring in the Trump Tower for 2 years

nydailynews.com/news/national/fbi-wiretapped-russian-gambling-ring-headquarted-trump-tower-article-1.3004226

No one is talking about Putins connection to billionaire gangsters Semion Mogilevich or Leonid Bilunov?

Leonid brags about his connections with putin and yeltsin in this documentary
youtube.com/watch?v=1w8zME-uDtw

Attached: trumpfreind.jpg (583x382, 474K)

Other urls found in this thread:

motherjones.com/politics/2016/09/trump-russian-mobster-tokhtakhounov-miss-universe-moscow/
metro.us/news/5-fast-facts-about-alimzhan-tokhtakhounov-russian-mobster-with-ties-to-president-trump/zsJqcv---U1pXlBs8YF8o
espn.com/olympics/columns/story?id=3352977
axios.com/north-korea-return-remains-us-war-dead-82a53e6e-0f7e-4502-bcdc-50b68bfdbb3b.html
businessinsider.com/semion-mogilevich-relationship-with-putin-2015-1
businessinsider.com/tape-reveals-poisoned-ex-kgb-spy-making-accusations-against-putin-2015-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He was Trumps VIP special guest at a event in Moscow 2013
motherjones.com/politics/2016/09/trump-russian-mobster-tokhtakhounov-miss-universe-moscow/

Attached: 1531984904246.jpg (873x491, 22K)

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4336112/FBI-wiretapped-Russian-crime-ring-Trump-Tower.html

metro.us/news/5-fast-facts-about-alimzhan-tokhtakhounov-russian-mobster-with-ties-to-president-trump/zsJqcv---U1pXlBs8YF8o

Attached: 1531984729163.jpg (220x220, 21K)

Bumping for more.

Known for bribing the Olympics
Lol fuck off

Leonid “Mackintosh” Bilunov. High profile Russian Mafia

Attached: Leonid “Mackintosh” Bilunov.jpg (835x528, 78K)

I assume anyone told to me by the media that they're a bad guy is actually good

That's how bad you are now, media. You defended El Chapo because you thought he might murk Drumpf and even defend MS-13 animals over the rights of U.S. citizens

Sage, slidey.
Your English is the fucking worst.

It is common for people to help their boss

espn.com/olympics/columns/story?id=3352977

You think its some stupid joke. Russian gangs would pool in millions and bet on the winning team making huge amounts of money, legally.

Big enough dollars to fund somthing like a political campain.

If he's in bed with Russian mobsters why doesnt he put them to good use?

Bill Browder and CIA niggers funneled 400 million dollars out of your country to fund Hillary's losing campaign. There's no use telling lies anymore

>this documentary
Is redpilled
3 different successful crime lords
Talks about what happened right as the Soviets fell

Attached: 1531885896732.jpg (360x270, 29K)

They said that was a joke and misspoke. Like the US bodies coming back from NK.

He already did by getting loans and money from them. Needs to pay them back.

>Uzbek
>Russian
Shill kys

>some stupid joke.
No i dont
What's wrong with people betting and winning

Also this whole trash thread is worth it bc u linked that doc

Attached: 1531842350685.jpg (500x756, 56K)

I don't know what your talking about. I am trying to make people aware of the Thief in law/вop в зaкóнe/vor v zakone. These are gangsters that took contorl over pretty much everything in russia when the Soviet union dissolved. They did shit like chop off CEOs heads in board meetings so everyone would sell their company shares dirt cheap to the gangsters. That was in the 90s/ early 2000s. these are the people who are know in controll over big companese in russia, have more money than you could imagine and corrupt anything that can make a dollar. Including Trump, who mingled with these Millionair/Billionairs.

They're being returned on an honorary, anniversary date later this month
axios.com/north-korea-return-remains-us-war-dead-82a53e6e-0f7e-4502-bcdc-50b68bfdbb3b.html
>The latest: In talks at the DMZ, North Korea agreed to return the remains of 50-55 troops killed during the Korean War, a U.S. official tells Stars and Stripes. The U.S. is reportedly scheduled to receive the remains on July 27, the 65th anniversary of the end of the war, but further delays are possible.

>“This is clearly a step forward in terms of building confidence in one another,” says Bill McKinney, a former U.S. official who took part in remains recovery negotiations with North Korea in 2011. “And they owe us quite a bit in terms of confidence-building measures,” he says, to reciprocate for Trump’s suspension of joint military exercises with South Korea.

>mingled
Sounds like Trump alright. Having a good time, being a good guy while others in his tax bracket were looting nations and funding wars

>orcastarting

Attached: supplied-orca-can-talk-1120.jpg (1120x640, 39K)

Attached: tbl.jpg (1281x723, 218K)

Ivan, drop the vpn
this monkey speak you call english is failing you.

Ok, hopefully they are and I look like an idiot.

>And they owe us

Attached: 1522486583852.jpg (691x701, 179K)

>make interesting thread
>turn it into a whinefest about drumpf

Here's a protip for you lefty faggots- we despise you because your policies are openly designed to displace and kill us. You low-IQ fuckwits think you're smart because your mommy told you that you were smart, so you believe you can throw out some bullshit and get us to turn on Trump. "HE'S A CRIMINAL! SECRET JEW! PART OF THE ESTABLISHMENT!" every day it's another retarded accusation, but the fundamental truth remains- people like you want people like us dead, and people like you hate Trump. So clearly I have more reason to trust Trump than I have to trust you, you brainlet faggot.

Attached: 233rwrwer.jpg (1256x2110, 830K)

Not left nor right. Not trump/putin hater or supporter. I just want to bring awareness of the Theif in law culture not many know about, and how these billionaire gangsters are connected to todays presidents.

>Here's a protip for you lefty faggots- we despise you because your policies are openly designed to displace and kill us. You low-IQ fuckwits think you're smart because your mommy told you that you were smart, so you believe you can throw out some bullshit and get us to turn on Trump. "HE'S A CRIMINAL! SECRET JEW! PART OF THE ESTABLISHMENT!" every day it's another retarded accusation, but the fundamental truth remains- people like you want people like us dead, and people like you hate Trump. So clearly I have more reason to trust Trump than I have to trust you, you brainlet faggot.

Please tell me this is a copypasta or meme and not serious. This is the typical dumb American that loves to stay bluepilled and is brainwashed in political propaganda.

Why would leftys call trump a Jew or call out anyone for being jewish arnt they pro faggots and pro Israel idiots?

Your statement confuses me.

>>green text the entire post
>>neoreddit spacing
GJ

They are trolls and going to send skulls of dead North Korean soldiers. Then once in the US they are going to be buried underneath some kind of honorary statue and have the marines bow to it.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 41K)

businessinsider.com/semion-mogilevich-relationship-with-putin-2015-1

businessinsider.com/tape-reveals-poisoned-ex-kgb-spy-making-accusations-against-putin-2015-1

Attached: 54c256beecad049a183f9710-750-500.jpg (750x500, 55K)

Diverting the thread to off topic discussion of Hillary Clinton.