#WalkAway keeps growing on YouTube

Tons of based blacks, roasties, cuckholds, and boomer feminists are all talking about why they are done with the demonRAT party.

There is a never-ending sea of YouTube videos showing former democrats explaining why they are done with the democrat party as of 2016

Here's some of the videos
youtube.com/watch?v=GQVkTUJ1rMY
youtube.com/watch?v=wnnBEr-7-Rk&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=D9xtZ95xza4
youtube.com/watch?v=g67yxre_8OY
youtube.com/watch?v=1lRByoJpsz4&t=1s

The videos just go on and on.

I think this actually means something

Attached: 1527813401867.jpg (600x887, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/yukakuramoti
twitter.com/monhannoero
twitter.com/spcatsTASHA
instagram.com/kitami25/
youtube.com/watch?v=pNkiZp3kwrc&
youtube.com/watch?v=eQccCGYJvAA&t=6s
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGWDWheWsAdlOgXzuVBWQvBuHK1yMUI2K
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Brap

came for the ass

>There is a never-ending sea of YouTube videos showing former democrats explaining why they are done with the democrat party as of 2016

The Sarcuck/JP/Dave Rubin crowd is winning

>The Sarcuck/JP/Dave Rubin crowd is winning
literally this

The complete opposite of what I thought would happen in pre-Charolettesville

Attached: 1530685638943.jpg (720x533, 102K)

Times aren't bad enough for most people to go hardcore right-wing or become racially aware, so for now they are reforming a new right-center.

Our time won't come until the automation driven workforce collapse.

Attached: 1215-artie-lange-mug-shot-2.jpg (728x547, 254K)

Idk, seems like the center-right is addressing the automation problem a bit.

I guess if based blacks and reformed roasties want to MAGA and do a classical liberal thing, not the worst thing in the world. I'll take it over a progressive hellscape

Attached: 8a02cc2935ba5074a7c53176f1cef6783b2a7ba4f99c05053a343db34626126b.jpg (720x720, 119K)

The only reason they're coming to our side is so they can ruin that side too with their liberal faggot shit and "diversity is our strength" garbage that neo-cons do all the time

Who gives a fuck about your retarded hash tag mongrels, shitstain

The center-right are libertarians who will welcome the automation crisis.

This is the slow knife

He looks so bad now Lmfao

Who's this slant-eyed angel?

if anyone is wondering, that's probably yuka kuramochi

>first vid

la abominatione

Attached: 1510263472779.png (650x622, 21K)

White women really can't compete, can they?

>if only you knew how bad things really are

Attached: 1510134323976.png (1400x859, 1M)

>Who gives a fuck about your retarded hash tag mongrels, shitstain
muhammad is mad

Attached: ijj1aSW.png (485x443, 22K)

As long as they detract from the democrats before the midterms, they're useful idiots in my opinion.

She needs a lot of plaster on that face unfortunately.

Attached: Kuramochi_Yuka,_Japanese_gravure_idol.jpg (2000x3008, 1.04M)

She's cute in a " Homely girl you bump into in the library" kind of way.

this isn't an anime lol
bitch is ugly

that's a bad picture of her imo

twitter.com/yukakuramoti that's her twitter

the objectively more attractive face i've seen of a japanese model is probably the chick that goes by the name of "nonsummerjack"

twitter.com/monhannoero - nonsummerjack (im not really a fan of when she puts on a blonde wig)

>I think this means something
fuck off shill it means you need to kill yourself

Attached: e594293424bf546f7d22b1fd4fd4e8e40dcab44310020fa2a2aaeb4f49e09aaf.png (795x681, 71K)

It's hard to feel bad for Artie when he has been given so many chances at having a good life and he keeps wasting it on drugs. What a fucking loser.

kek

came on the ass

He's the quintessential boomer loser

>this isn't an anime lol

Attached: giphy.gif (480x287, 1.21M)

ANNND for korean chicks, i'm a fan of

tasha of spiralcats

twitter.com/spcatsTASHA

why do you guys hate that sargon guy?

There is a chance it won't be that way. Women will want to stop working before men. This will make traditional marriage look a lot more attractive when the low end jobs are actually dirty, and the high end jobs require putting in 60+ a week. If wages keep going up, and people can live comfortably thanks to the productivity gains all that automation will create... There is a chance it could be helpful instead of destructive to the right.

It's only a chance though...

>When the mystery meat says "not an argument"

Attached: 1473719352800.jpg (935x952, 159K)

His political opinion is: "I wish the world was like it was when I was 13 years old."

Better Libertariantards than leftists I guess...

They all do. Japs are pretty ugly in the wild

>professional dead horse beater
>thinks SJWs are still a talking point
>Terrible interviewer/speaker

Attached: 1520047222005.jpg (803x552, 46K)

These are made by people who were never actually Democrats.

Nothing more pathetic than a conservative sucking up to niggers...please tell me I'm not racist, based black daddy, I'll lick your boots!

Attached: 1526838085179.gif (480x366, 1.26M)

Most were politically apathetic who just called themselves dems by default

This is 80% of the democrat voter base

This. It's just kind of the background energy everybody assumes when they're young.

i find the ones with smaller faces quite cute, don't like the ones with weird head shapes stretching their skin to look like some a melon with eyes.
instagram.com/kitami25/

Attached: InstaSave.jpg (1080x1350, 112K)

then #WalkedAway

woodberry face in ass

Those people are all Russian bots. Putin has developed state of the art humanoid technology, the threat is real!

i liked this one
youtube.com/watch?v=pNkiZp3kwrc&

And then there's whores like this doing it purely for attention

not bad not bad

She is so fucking retarded and annoying.

I like this blackfu though
youtube.com/watch?v=eQccCGYJvAA&t=6s

can you explain in more detail please what you mean by the automation crisis?

Hello there dumbass. Reformed libcuck here who #walkaway-d in spring 2016 before it was cool. What would you like to know?

Attached: poc theater.png (1212x1160, 1.26M)

You're a brainlet if you're nog and not a democrat. The US has a trillion dollar diversity industry with an infinite amount of gibs for nogs.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGWDWheWsAdlOgXzuVBWQvBuHK1yMUI2K

>Septum pierced
>Muh conservative values

I don't even care anymore.

Some blacks just think that the dems are evil despite their gibs

These people have transcended nigdom. Jesse Peterson for example

People can change

This lady is pretty ok if she's against trannies, gay marriage and then stopped doing drugs and turned against commies

Its cool watching normies wake the fuck up, she even talks about getting bullied by nigs

If current trends continue, within the next couple of decades we could see tens of millions of mostly low-paying jobs lost to automation (whether to software programs/automated robots/automated vehicles/etc,)

Accounting/construction/transportation/fast food/customer service are just a few of the fields at risk.
If this were to happen rapidly enough it will cause a major economic and social crisis the likes of which have never been seen before. These new technologies make it far cheaper to automate than to retain human employees, and is thus in the corporate interest.

Mainstream republicans and Alt-Left/sargon/civnat/JP/Rubin types are mostly libertarians who will do nothing to stop this until it is too late.

The black vote is so monolithically democratic now that dems have no motivation to even do things for them anymore. It's been enough to just scream "RACIISSSTT" at absolutely everything in the world to scare them away from switching the other team.

Obama got a bigger percentage of the black vote than most third world dictators running unopposed in fake elections.

German lefties have really been lashing out lately, it's great.

that last one is pretty well spoken

Attached: 1530994948634.webm (1280x720, 1.01M)

This. Leave it be for now.

came in the ass

becummed the ass

>It's been enough to just scream "RACIISSSTT" at absolutely everything in the world to scare them away from switching the other team.

After talking to blacks that's exactly how the democrats have done it. Some blacks are honestly convinced the right is entirely Jow Forums tier because the democrats have convinced them of it. A black coworker found out I was a right winger from my fb and started talking to me about politics and his idea of right wing was so far from reality it was insane.

God forbid we use technology to enhance our productivity.

Do you think computer should be a job title or a machine?

I love him but he is an absolute fucking degenerate lost cause. Sad really. Feel bad for his father and how he fell off the roof.

Walkaway is a fake movement, if you spend an hour looking into it, you will find its just a bunch of trump supporters larping as democrats. Its nothing but a joke.

Attached: brap detector.jpg (654x440, 29K)

>God forbid we use technology to enhance our productivity.

Nothing wrong with that, just accept high rates of unemployment will cause crime to sky rocket and the communists are going to have a much larger pool of people to recruit from.

>#walkaway
>5 videos with 300K views
>it's happening boys!

sage

>based blacks
Something seems wrong with this statement

whatever you tell yourself faggot

you can watch the videos online, you are getting lots of nonwhites involved in this. its not fake and its only going to get worse as the democrats keep behaving like retards

found the hillary voter

The fuck are you sperging out for? I called it for what it fucking is. Its a complete fucking sham.

who cares if it could spiral into something bigger. theres nothing better than watching black people tell other black people to bounce from the democrat party

>all
>nothing but
>completely

yeah we can't see your agenda

You bots are awfully easy to spot

Attached: WoeAauC.gif (240x266, 3.86M)

Maybe not at heart. This is all part of growing up.

This isn't twitter you fucking moron. Calling anyone who disagrees with you a bot isn't going to cut it here.

>calling me a bot

thems fighting words

Attached: 1527633228440.jpg (800x800, 152K)

came in strong desire to smakk the ass

shut up fagmotron

Go spend an hour on twitter looking at the people who post about walkaway. All bots. Sorry shill, Jow Forums isn't stupid.

I would like to smooch that cooter

Oh, now we're shills and not bots. Who or what are we shilling FOR?

Attached: 1512709662118.png (419x310, 100K)

Even if that were true, there will be many more followers who see the people "walking away" are much more intelligent rational and competent than the onions boys and trannies on the left.

no mr.midgetdick

No YOU are the shill, the others are bots. It's not hard to make a bot imitate a regular poster. Clearly you are a newfag as well thinking that Jow Forums doesn't know what a bot is.

>i almost became a school shooter
why is this recommended for me

Attached: uh.jpg (382x347, 39K)

start taking your meds again bro, you will need them

Love that nip ass.

Reminder.

Attached: 49857696758348765.png (1000x878, 744K)

The left has intelligent people? Listen to yourself, its nothing but degenerate's on the lib side. These are not people who are suddenly going to go right. You should be suspicious of this movement.

he's a civic nationalist quadroon literally raising his wife's son

lol fags

Attached: honorary.jpg (960x809, 185K)

Nice comeback.