Pastor Jeffress on (((FOX))) regarding Trump paying off a Playmate for sex:

Pastor Jeffress on (((FOX))) regarding Trump paying off a Playmate for sex:

>We all knew about his (Trump's) past
>In spite of all the garbage he still remains immensely popular

Didn't Trump run on the platform of returning America to good Christian values? He doesn't even drink alcohol, remember?! Holy shit Christians are responsible for the Zionization of America. Sad!

Attached: trump fucked up.jpg (486x430, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/trump-signed-secret-pledge-to-safeguard-israeli-nukes-report/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Didn't Trump run on the platform of returning America to good Christian values?

he did?

Yeah, he kinda did.

Attached: trump fake christian.jpg (1201x866, 115K)

don't pretend like morality matters to you now. We know it doesn't and we didn't hire him for his family values. Drink bleach, hypocrite

>Trump ran on Christian conservative values... doesn't even drink, goy!
>Get's exposed as an absolute degenerate

Attached: merchant damage control.gif (2000x1153, 365K)

say good bye to Roe v Wade you satanist

Attached: trump bye.gif (360x240, 768K)

Fact: James Gunn colluded with his brother to ass rape children.

Attached: james-gunn-996900-1280x0.jpg (1280x704, 49K)

His Justice and Education departments aren't forcing girls to shower with boys and Christians to bake cakes they don't want to. That's why they support him.

Because Trump is opposing the far extreme he's righteous even when paying hookers for sex, cheating on his wife, and etc.? Sounds like a PSYOP to normalize poor behavior to me. If you compare any sinner to a pedophile he's gonna look like a saint.

hope this is proven and they get raped to death in prison

Trump has never lectured anyone on sexuality. The closest argument you can make is banning trannies from the military, but that's because there really is a growing trend of crazy trannies joining the military specifically to have the government pay for their sex change operations. They get their free surgery, then they just do easy desk jobs shore leave for the rest of their enlistment because they have to dilate constantly and can't do regular duties. They are total shit who just laze around waiting for their time to be up.

The Left has brought down "family values" Republicans in the past that do shit like stand up and vote and preach against gay marriage, then get caught sucking off dudes in glory hole bathrooms, or molesting little boys or whatever.
Soon as you have evidence that Trump killed a little girl or raped a little boy you'll be able to fracture his religious base. Otherwise you're just embarrassing yourself pretending like you actually care about a billionaire fucking a playboy model.

You're the equivalent of Satan quoting scripture at Christ in the last temptation.

Attached: goodfellaslaughing.jpg (400x225, 39K)

Paid her months after the sex. Fucking madman.

Nobody cares. I'm voting for Trump as many times as he runs for office. I hope after his POTUS he will run for Gov of NY. I'll move there and vote for him.

>Didn't Trump run on the platform of returning America to good Christian values?
No.

>trump cheats on his wife with hookers

Didn't that pastor say something about the Jews?

haha no
he campaigned on ending liberal stupidity

You wouldn’t fuck a playboy chick if you were given the chance to, regardless of religion?Because you’d be pretty fucking stupid not too.

not tonight, no. has he in the past?

>cheating on your wife with a hooker is based and conservative!

>implying you wouldn’t

anything anti-trump is shill. stay woke summer friends. :^)

Christians just want to be left alone. Obama wouldn't do it.

LoL Merry Christmas
jk i cheated on my wife put me in jail i guess.

you know if leftards hadnt constructed an authoritarian purge machine for themselves and could actually interact with half the country without triggering a self-defense shut-down to hedge against ostracization from their peers, you might have to figure out how poorly you've typified the silent majority.

Attached: pearl clutcher.jpg (200x200, 10K)

no, i wouldnt, because im not an immoral kike

Suuuuurrreeee you wouldn’t.

*might have a chance to figure out how poorly you've typified the silent majority.
you faggot.

the left has been shitting on decent christian men for decades

so we elected a sleazebag asshole who will beat the left at their own game

this is all your fault, btw

niggers youre resorting to defending adultery. you're defeated but not as defeated as trump in 2020.

I’m just clearly stating what any man would do as a billionaire.

Attached: 259EB667-CCE5-449F-8F51-23A7F5965F50.jpg (306x306, 31K)

and im just clearly stating it's over for you because you're now forced to defend adultery. how mad?

Attached: trump-zionism-31.jpg (792x3000, 498K)

>rich dude payed money to shag high end prostitutes
wow, drumpf is really done now, this is the end

>Defending adulery
>meanwhile the left defends foreigners, and taking the first steps in defending pedos
But i think the biggest argument here is why should me or anyone give a flying fuck?

Guess he return back to them as well if they have to dig shit more than a decade old.

we are not "defending" it we don't care. It doesn't change how we view him as a politician or as a professional. He was always a womanizer and that can be a good and a bad thing depending on who you ask

>the right is garbage
>the left is garbage
the real question is why you're picking either side?

>not even a USA flag
go away shill it's over

Are we judging people for their past now? Is this the game the left is going to play?

Would that argument work on you?

Then why do you think it would work on us? We objectively discarded morality when we chose to stay here.

cringy moralfag trying to project his insecurities on his president is a really sad thing to witness

Attached: Dbu_N5nW0AE2UOy.jpg (1080x793, 114K)

Doesn’t really matter to me either way, i’m an atheist.

Attached: 81D6003B-11C6-4BF2-8A9F-55E11AE23734.gif (500x382, 125K)

Guess we better open the floodgates to Latin America then. I'm a Jeb Head now.

Attached: 2 int.png (174x238, 50K)

He ran on his past.
>i dont even drink, goys!
remember that?

you gave up on morality? are you a leftist?

>cheating on your wife with whores is a religious matter
wew

>we can either cuck for israel with a guy who cucks his wife or open the borders
imagine having the IQ of a matzoh ball

you still have not answered why i should care what a man does.
>i-i-it's not right!1!1!
I don't think anyone voted for trump because he's a good upstanding christian man. And he's got the evangelical vote as long as he shills for Israel(Which is something I very much disagree with.

what a man does reflects his character.
if a man will cheat on the mother of his child he has no loyalty to anyone but himself... not his wife, not his family, not his country. that's why you shilling kike.

You’re the one acting like a christian fundamentalist, but whatever.

>has affairs
>christian
pick only one

We have not overthrown Assad or gone to war with a major power so I think we're doing pretty well for now.ALOT of countries want NK denuclearized, what is your point?

go away rabbi, Trump is a fucking stud and he can get away with anything
Cry when he wins in 2020

can you explain why trump is protecting israel's nukes?

Attached: trump zionism 27.jpg (1799x970, 190K)

>He ran on his past.
>i dont even drink, goys!
And? He's explained why he has never had a drink. That wasn't about being holier than thou, it was about his brother's addiction. Looks like he substituted women for drugs and alcohol.

Ok. And?

JIDF pls go

he bragged about how he's such a good christian conservative, making special note of the fact he doesnt even drink.... he only cheats on his wife with hookers. BASED! you're all fucked come 2020.

>haha and?
stay defeated

Donald Trump was never the "morality" candidate, dude. Yes, he did basic campaigning with the Evangelical wing. No, that doesn't mean he was "their" candidate.

And if you truly believe that Evangelicals will turn on him over morality, then you Democrats should run a candidate with better morals instead of accusing the Religious Right of hypocrisy for choosing the lesser of two evils and wanting to be left alone.

>BREAKING: Billionaire Playboy President successful with beautiful women

No one cares. We hired him for a job and he's doing great. Please, bring out more beautiful women on TV so I don't have to look at anymore fat lesbians.

see:

Trump ran on bringing values back, not that he was an upstanding paragon of those values. If it helps you understand try to think of it like Hitler talking about the virtues of being a tall, blonde haired, blue eyed and fit aryan while he was short, DYEL tier and had neither blonde hair or blue eyes.

So a clickbait headline is supposed to prove something? Gibe me some quotes or actual proof of this document then we can agree. And i know you will mention the embassy, but i have to ask: why does it matter?

he had blue eyes

You don't seem to understand what being the "morality" candidate means. You also don't seem to understand what "Yes, he did basic campaigning with the Evangelical wing. No, that doesn't mean he was "their" candidate." means. As in, you failed to understand in terms of basic reading comprehension.

OP confirmed for retard whose retard opinions don't matter.

I pretty much implied that I don’t give a shit, do you just like arguing with people over stupid bullshit or something?

>moralfagging an issue that nobody gives a fuck about
>heheheh looks like i win drumpfachinos
lol ok

t. Someone who doesn't have anyone to cheat on

*give

>haha all these sources arent proof of anything, goy!

timesofisrael.com/trump-signed-secret-pledge-to-safeguard-israeli-nukes-report/

why did Trump protect Israel's nukes? :)

>haha dont you realize adultery is totally kosher, goy?
ugly kike

>christian conservatives were trump's biggest supporters
>trump exposed as a degenerate who fucks around on his wife
im sure this will go over real well in 2020

He never bragged about being a Christian conservative. He did say that he wanted to preserve the country's Christian heritage.

BLUPSSSSSSSSSSSS HE HAD CONSENTUAL INTERCOURSE WITH BEAUTIFUL WOMEN..... REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DROUMPF IS FINISHED NOW HAHAHAHAHAHHA

Attached: Two+scoops+twwwwooooooo+scooooooops+_d902a5a6bec5a4d9f68f0420cc5887d0.jpg (538x445, 69K)

And I'm sure Trump meets at least one of the christian morality benchmarks he talks about, the point still stands

>christian heritage means adultery

This

wow you're right now that the guy definitely cheated on his wife we should definitely just switch to the party that promotes the slaughter of the unborn. wow oh boy thanks at least I'm not a hypocrite anymore!

Were were you when Stormy was a thing?
Get it through your head: Nobody gives a shit.

Wait, do you seem to be under the impression that voters DIDN'T know about Trump's sexual escapades? And that this has only been revealed in the last year? And that this "revelation" will swing votes in 2020?

I take what I said earlier back. OP is confirmed for Super Retard Niggerfaggot, whose Super Retard Niggerfaggot opinions don't matter.

I'm not sure what your point is with all this? Do you believe in redemption?

Trump is a good Christian man. Shut up.

So he upholds an agreement made by nixon? Ok i agree now. Now that wasn't so hard was it?

stormy was unconfirmed

conservative christians didnt :) now they are beginning to realize. trump will lose their vote in 2020

you can or you cant justify trump protecting israel's nukes? :-)

OK so Trump f@#ed all those women who offered themselves to him in his heydays and now its WWIII, you say?

Stop this garbage.

>expecting the biggest hypocrites on the planet to not be hypocrites

Being christian doens't imply
>VATICAN
it IMPLIES Bill of RIGHTS

Attached: deathtorome.png (388x233, 137K)

>trump cheated on his wife while LARPing as a conservative you say
annnd there goes the christian vote

>he thinks anyone voted trump based on his sexual passiveness
this is his wife

Attached: lxgBveG.jpg (750x1024, 71K)

stormy was unconfirmed and yet the mere allegation would have brought previous presidents down. And the media shilled about it for MONTHS. Even bill clinton's aproval rating actually increased in the wake of his scandals.

From what I've learned living through the Monica Lewinksi scandal, Trump's "Grab'em by the pussy" remark and Stormy Daniels scandal is, nobody gives a shit about sex scandals no matter how damning the evidence, unless you're a pedo.

Did you actually use an emoticon? On Jow Forums? And did you honestly think that Christian conservatives didn't know about Trump's sketchy past until the Stormy Daniels nonsense?

Hahahahaha! Everyone point and laugh at the retard!

Unless you're just a shitposter whose starting to subtly take the "mask" off. In which case keep up the good work.

his wife, yes.
who cares? it's HIS wife.
whom he cheated on.
and has lost the evangelical vote.
mad?

stormy hurt his christian support in the beginning too but ultimately was unconfirmed and he skated by. THIS isnt unconfirmed. stay defeated

lol nobody cares because everyone knows your acting in bad faith and don't care about morality at all. You're the definition of "hold them to their own standards" but the thing is people are learning not to care if you don't hold yourself to that standard as well kek

clinton was impeached for a blowjob you retarded shill

>oh my gawd an emoticon!
>i dont have to address your argument now!!!
annnnnd youre defeated

His aproval rating did not waver nice try though, it's almost as if people voted for him for other reasons other than who he fucks.

>and has lost the evangelical vote.
>mad?
He wont lose it because they know he's the only candidate who won't be outwardly hostile to them, like you, and that's the problem you and you ilk you can't help but be hateful and shit on these people even when you need to be tactful for greater political goals. These people are only human and if you shit on them enough they will get just as dirty as you.

He was impeached for lying to congress you turbo retard

Attached: pqafkb6d9ba01.jpg (645x729, 49K)

dude this is Jow Forums we all know the blowjob charge was to distract from vince fosters murder

about an affair you dumb shill

How does it feel living in a cult trumpsters? Feel good not having to think? I get it.