Ugh Guys look what I have got

Patton Oswalt is not only a wife murderer but also a proud pedophile

mobile.twitter.com/pattonoswalt/status/354640013004259328

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-21-10-27-12-850_com.sec.android.app.sbrowser.png (1080x2160, 459K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/mIpmM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also can somebody please archive the tweet coz I'm currently low on data pack

Guys, I like the idea of not posting twitter screenshots for 1 week so Jow Forums will have to make original content. So let's start with this on 20.07-27.07. Spread awareness by posting this until then.

Attached: 1526145747087.png (620x358, 83K)

pedo united to support each other

Attached: DimjK8LXkAAsK6F.jpg (960x720, 122K)

Also here

archive.is/mIpmM

Fuck off jidf

Thanks m8

You realize I'm the same person, right?

yeah but stop spamming your pasta on each thread

Its obviously a pun but yeah go ahead Patton Oswald sorta deserves it.

>implying I started it

Poo in loo is behind current trends....

Attached: k2od2oa7eka11.png (563x991, 203K)

Attached: PEDO.png (400x400, 146K)

Also, you say I'm spamming as you make a thread about a subject that already has 3 threads and 2 generals. Poo in loo use the catalog, stop spamming

holy fugg, its real. This is some fucked up shit, I want off this ride.

At this point I think we can all agree that pedos can be visually identified because they all have pedo eyes. We dont even even need to investigate. If you see a pedo looker, you take them out, politically.

Alright chill now my amerimutt friend I like you

Attached: getem 3.jpg (2487x2498, 709K)

>inb4 "ITS A JOKE BRAH"

why would anyone publicly tweet this sort of stuff and how could it go unnoticed for this long?

Attached: (((freethinking))).jpg (1034x696, 117K)

nice you guys are actually giving more evidence to pizzagaters

Eat shit faggot you jidf will be gassed soon

dont u have a street to poo on

I mean, I could see this kind of thing being ironic humor by a right winger to make fun of the LGBTQQWASFSAD+-/ community but it kind of misses the mark coming from a leftist that shills for those people.

I can't believe these retards posting about this shit in a public forum

Attached: 581df6c172ea3fa7c03147dcd0e92037.png (500x400, 89K)

Being too stupid to knwo "pedo" also means "feet" (hammer-toed supporters), get it, you seethin virgin? I'm reporting you to FBI for stalking and harassment. I think you pose a danger to yourself and others. Enjoy the v&.

>holy fugg, its real. This is some fucked up shit, I want off this ride.
it's a joke, ignoramus, "pedo" also means "feet."

Kill yourself.

Literally feels like im taking crazy pills. Is this how Hollywood falls?

he drugged her. he mixed her prescriptions while she was sick and left her unchecked for several hours. she died on 100% on his watch, and he let her.

They can always play it off as a "joke" the fucks

We are pizzagate you stupid n00b

That's true, if they weren't the same faggots pushing trannies and whatnot it could be taken as mocking the degenerates. But these are the same people who celebrate dressing kids up in drag and sick shit like that.

Fuck off pewdiepie

I’m sure glad I’ve never used twitter as a release valve for some of the stupid shit that goes on in my head. But, I sure wish I had a successful Hollywood career that I could easily fuck up by not knowing when to keep my fucking mouth shut.

You haven't been banned yet? Fuck off

She was writing a book about the Golden State Killer. Maybe all of the research into the victims and their suffering made her have a change of heart regarding her husband's role in an industry that rapes and murders for kicks and for power. Maybe Patton decided she wouldn't keep quite unless she was silenced, permanently.

It's just a stupid foot joke, you idiots.