Why do yuppies do this and then say the south sucks?

Attached: 1418163912204.jpg (552x531, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qsNwDjUjbfs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol they do this shit in PA too, but no one says the South sucks. It's a weird paranoia thing that the South has about the North. Maybe in NYC, but they would shit talk flyover country too.

From the south, there are faggots down here (born and raised in mid to lower mid class senpaitachi) who act like they were raised on the teat in Harvard.

Just usual teenage bullshittery. Don't really think it's worth a shitty thread tho.

Ohioan here. It's not just New Jersey and my friend and I call them Hicksters

People from rural NJ and NY hate their city slicker cousins and would happily joins Confederates in massacring them in the Second Civil War.

t. have been to upstate NY

Attached: Charge+of+the+Tarheels!.jpg (1000x665, 816K)

Reminder that every single thing that the south gets shit for is actually a result of the high black population. Anti-southern = just regular old racism.

because this identity isn't unique as much as southerners like to think
anyone pretty much anywhere indulges in everything in that image besides the dixie flag

my friends were doing this in the 90s, it's hardly a new phenomenon

nj fag here

and no, literally no one does this

Hows NJ doing lately? Have ancestors from Edison.

It's alright, we voted Murphy who literally hasn't done anything major like he's promised; legalizing marijuana, fixing transportation/infrastructure, and something with the budget is off and taxes are still high. Also loads of people are moving out of NJ because of the price to leave here. A new horse track was built in central NJ which is now a huge tourist attraction and yes, the New Yorkers and Jews still love coming down during the Summer blocking traffic and causing mayhem. It's all good though

For the most part everything is /cozy/

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

leave = live

sorry for my autism

What’s even worse is that they use Longhorn instead of Copenhagen or Grizzly, like the pussies they are.

I can't say I see yuppies trying to look like their from the good (southern) states, but they always where flannel shirt's even though they have probably never worked a manual labour job and/or gone camping in their life

Attached: Crosscut-Grey_grande.png (600x600, 702K)

>It's a weird paranoia thing that the South has about the North
Its because they are aware of how dumb they all sound.

My neighbor has a kid that is exactly like OP's pic. We live in the suburbs of Central PA, like 20 minutes from fucking Gettysburg. This guy drives a pickup truck like OPs pic, wears cowboy boots or something, tight jeans, a ballcap with a fishing hook and always has a dip in his mouth. Now he doesn't have the Confederate flag that I've seen, but a lot of people drive around with them on their trucks or have them next to the American flag.

It's just fucking weird, we live right near Gettysburg and aren't even out in the country, like wtf are you doing?

Attached: download.jpg (266x190, 9K)

You think he knows which one is the bull and which one is the cow?

>new yorker fag
Wrong, people actually do this but it literally is just the culture in some places.

Based

NY'er I live in the 5 boros. I cannot wait to move to the south when I retire. I'm a full blooded conservative libertarian. I will not make the south blue

kek

Im in North Jersey and the people who act like this are just retards.

>volunteer fireman for small town with no fires
>pube beard
>goes to bar for trivia night
>fat trashy girlfriend
>Listens to redneck rap

They try to be like there boomer fathers but add a little dress up

I live 15 minutes from the bridge and see this lol

people are like this upstate ny and here in LI, but I think we got a pass because there's more KKK members down here for some odd reason

Change the location to Maine an op is me

another nj fag here and literally everyone does it. Pathetic.

Cucksylvanians ruined America

>upstate
>down here

Im from alabama and was traveling though rural wisconsin or michigan and there was this red neck dude with a university of alabama shirt on in a gas station. I thought it was crazy so I said "roll tide man" and he just gave me this weird fucking look and just walked past me. Fucking faggot im still mad

Attached: Shoobies.png (920x851, 241K)

fucking posers, fuck bama though

t. clemson

Don't be jelly

Attached: IMG_20180721_015243.jpg (1920x2560, 1.42M)

I like your coach, hes from Pelham Al. We'll take him when Saban dies or retires. And he will gladly accept.

Lol, whats even worse is faggots down here who are pats fans.

I live in Colorado, and there's some fucking retarded mouthbreather from the south that is constantly driving his lifted gas chevrolet 2500 around with an american flag and a colorado flag in the bed. He bumps nigger music on his subwoofers as he's parked parallel to the detached garages and does some kind of metalworking in there. He's the same degenerate that would say he's a patriot, but claim that race mixing ain't a big deal and nigger music is the best music.

Fuck the south. They may be patriotic, but they're too fucking stupid to get their shit together and realize who the true enemies are.

And he also, you know, fucking played for Alabama. Surprised dumbass Alabama fans can find their way to pol.

>one guy represents all southern people
Good one

RollTidefag here

Some of my boomer relatives moved to bama and wear the shirts roll tide roll in their Yankee accents. They eat at chain BBQ restaurants and rave about "southern food"
I apologize for their actions

Youre just jealous that your team is a pitstop for talent, and no one actually wants to be there.

I doubt we would even notice, but I appreciate the sentiment

Feels pretty good being the only state that knows how to play football.

> pitstop for talent

It's college you dumb mother fucker. Every good college is a "pitstop for talent." You only have 4 year of eligibility.

Now as for wanting to be somewhere, do you think people want to be in Tuscaloosa, Alabama? An absolute fucking shithole filled with the nig.

This. I used to live in the Adirondacks, everyone there would happily gas NYC and Albany if given the chance, except for the faggy college kids that typically come from NYC and Albany. What is hilarious is those college kiddies are going to college in the middle of nowhere as they call it because deep down inside they know they'd rather be away from the (((diverse))) NYC/capital district shitholes.

They're all race traitors. The majority of niggers reside in southern states. They're the same people that'll say niggers are the problem, yet go to church with the same niggers and say they're alright people. They're too stupid for their own good.

Nasty niggers everywhere. Auburn really is the better town. It's a shame about their football team though.

You got me there, Auburn and Troy are much better campuses

I dont disagree but thats not all southern people and you know it. Thats like me saying you are all hippy faggots who smoke pot but say guns are ok

I'm not a Christian and don't particularly like them but most churches I've seen in Alabama are segregated by race

Churches and schools are really fucking segregated down south. Some counties are just now being forced to desegregate schools.

>chewing the tobacco jew
I quit that shit 2 years back, one of the hardest things I have ever done.

Nigs wont even let church of the highlands (mega church for fuddy duddy white people) be built in bham because it would gentrify the city.

You should get the fuck out of the city, but don't fall for the "based south" meme. I did a lot of construction in Georgia, Louisiana, and Florida. The south is full of spics and niggers, and the whites are legitimately retarded. Like most of them can't even fucking read. And the worst part is they act all high and mighty about being retards. There is a reason they were dumb enough to import niggers for farm work, they all have nigger-tier IQ.

Northeastern rural areas are nice, and the cold winters keeps the shitskins away. As much as I liked the north country in New York I'd still say you should get out of the state, Jew York is a tax and spend state that bleeds everyone dry for their crumbling cities and the nogunz faggotry was already getting out of hand when I left.

Have you ever considered that you were around retarded people because you worked construction?

Yeah the ball and chain has been gently and subtly nudging me to quit any tips

>rated the sexiest male accent every year

stay cucked city boy

Definitely not sexy on a woman though. Really high class southern women sound not quite as bad but middle and working class ooooooooosh

Nah, everywhere I went was like that. Sorry, dixiefags are fucking idiots. I made a lot of money down south but I honestly couldn't stand the headache of having to fire people because they can't use fucking measuring tape or read basic instructions. Not to mention finding equipment operators was a nightmare.

Read a book you fucking faggots, there is nothing more disgraceful than a white person that can't read. I didn't even think illiterate people existed until I worked in the south.

by who?
Your cousin?

women around the world, stay mad virgin with a nasally jew city voice.
theres a few dialects that are alright

You talk that way because of the niggers that you surrounded yourself with speaking broken english

Attached: usaiq.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

The faggots who smoke pot are anti gun, and they are transplants. Nobody from here smokes pot. This place used to be a white utopia. Now it's a shithole. In a span of a decade.

This is true, if you don't speak in their same slow, drunken sounding accent they call you a yankee and get pissed. Louisiana was the worst, you can't even understand half of them and if I didn't know any better I'd swear they're all wasted off of hard liquor at any given moment. After my experience in working with them I automatically dismiss anyone with a southern accent as an incompetent retard, and I'm right 99% of the time.

Thats my point. In a place known for racism you say were are all racemixing christian faggots. So I say fuck off to your heresy stop being a piece of shit

As an Aussie nothing gets me harder then chick with southern drawl

Is that before or after you drink yourself into a comma

guess its because we rarely hear it, we hear the normal seppo accent all the time through tv, movies etc, but southerns just got something about it man it's so sing songy. Also it doesn't carry any automatic stigma here coz we dont really know the stereotypes and shit.

Camouflage looks like shit, I don't see why anyone would wear it, unless it served a functional purpose.

If you are thinking of the "southern belle" accent. That shit is gone.
This is the face of the southern female 2018

Attached: 821790_Day_Fiance039_Nicole8217s_Whole-1ee45e2aa9e1304d79d30ae803f7a3a5.jpg (618x412, 26K)

Nj fag here and this is unironiclly me

Blacks have the inner city nigger
Whites have this shit.
Degenerate waste of space

Attached: 3770.jpg (600x375, 80K)

I live in PA in rural Appalachia and can get to WV in about 10 mins. Probably see 5-10 confederate flags alongside blue lives matter and 20-30 American flags. These people aren't pretending, half their families are distributed along the ridgelines. Also they hate niggers and you can say that all you want here and no one minds.

I didn't know yuppies did this. Hicks do this. Anyone who has a supervisor job or better dresses like a normal person.

This. Country music has made it to where people think only Southerners use trucks, drink beer, bark at the moon, dip, and have dirt roads. It is a giant shitty meme.

Attached: lxjPL5O.gif (350x256, 895K)

These people exists?

Every time I see a pickup with a lift kit with 8 month old mud on it blasting modern country in my nice neighborhood, I feel embarrassed

Although I am an THE Ohio State fag, I also hate seeing some person in Colorado with a Buckeyes hat/shirt and looking at me like I have tourette's when I greet them with an "O-H!" I guess that is the price to pay when your team is constantly good and on national tv.

Attached: front.jpg (470x560, 120K)

Literally everything in that picture minus the Dixie flag can be seen throughout the entire country. I live in California and I used to dip

youtube.com/watch?v=qsNwDjUjbfs

sorry

Yes, unfortunately. My granduncle thought he was a reincarnated Confederate soldier, we're from suburban NJ by the way.

Attached: 1511974816750.png (800x900, 93K)

>Also loads of people are moving out of NJ because of the price to leave here.

I think you mean because of the price to stay here. If a whole lot of people are leaving NJ, it isn't because of the price of moving.

Can confirm. They take a "if God wills it, it will get done" attitiude to everything (Inshallah). Dumab and slow as fuck while having some of the worst customer service ever. Southern Hospitality is a marketing strategy not really a way of life for everyone.

Attached: 1434808479656.jpg (625x416, 73K)

>intense pennsylhurt
kek. You're not even a swing state anymore, we're taking that title.

Attached: pennsylvanian 2.png (1614x788, 178K)

yes
guineas are shit tier

I remember a Christmas Night near Trenton. Everything got cozy after a night of frozen feet.

Attached: Washington_Crossing_the_Delaware.jpg (640x402, 37K)

Honestly this from what I've seen

You know why they paddled across that frozen river?

It was because they had a leader who was inspired to lead.

Attached: Geo Washington age 45.jpg (736x575, 64K)

Half my family is from the Catskill mountains in NY. They are all proud of our ancestors that fought for the union.
Only imbred rednecks think "fuck niggers man, let's shotgun a beer and listen to kid rock"

it's not fucking yuppies doing it, faggot, it's shithead rurals

yuppies take real cultures and try to adopt them, because they have no identities of their own.

i laugh at american tobacco, try swedish snus

To have a civil war you would need to have a great leader and a whole lot of frozen feet for a long time.

The last civil war lasted almost 5 years.

It's called culture

Jealousy, deep down liberals know their way of life is fucking pathetic.

>there are no cities in the South

So that they can pretend to be tough and alpha on the competition. It's social posturing.

Is Texas considered to be part of the South?

People do this in the Bay Area, they’ll live on million dollar houses but because their dad works as a union mandated electrician they’re suddenly “working class and a blue collar family and can pretend to be rural”

>redneck rap
Adopt this new term instead: tractor rap.

Yeah, but Texas in general only wants to be acknowledged as Texas rather than be part of the South.