I knew it. Oswalt is a Satanic pedo. This Tweet is 100% real. I was so disappointed when I saw he supported the WM3...

I knew it. Oswalt is a Satanic pedo. This Tweet is 100% real. I was so disappointed when I saw he supported the WM3. I thought maybe (((he))) was just misinformed but I now know the truth.

Attached: DimzOOtXkAETiHn.jpg (620x358, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/w95yp
streamable.com/3j3hc
youtube.com/watch?v=tVlkxrNlp10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>is too stupid to understand a joking tweet
Figures, you along with the pizzagaters were literally baited into committing a false flag terrorist attack against some no name pizza shop in DC. Kek, you are probably FBI yourself spreading falsehoods and trying to get this baord shut down as we speak

fuck off glowie

Attached: 1523972198310.jpg (867x1024, 116K)

Attached: anotheronelol.jpg (600x540, 38K)

Guys , I like the idea of not posting Screenshots from Twitter for 1 week so Jow Forums will have to make original content . so let's start with this on 20.07-27.07. Spread awareness by posting this until then .

Attached: 20180721_002335.png (562x990, 198K)

I see you shill.

STAY AWAY FROM (((THEY)))

Hello agent, how's your evening?

Attached: 1531974135615.jpg (256x197, 9K)

Only one group of people commits false flags to send an actor into a pizza shop to shoot the computer hard drive and it's not Jow Forums fags

>original content
>pol
>Essentially news and opinion
You need to leave if you don't understand what the purpose of citation or quoting is.

It's like they think we are as retarded as they are.

Oh so we can't joke about race but raping children is OK?

>this baord shut down
You're glowing brighter than the sun right now to.

>Hey guys, lets stop posting Twitter pics right as a bunch of Twitter libs get caught posting about pedophilia ,... hahahah guys?....please stop

Attached: 1531953757710.jpg (470x293, 38K)

Rosanne said Valerie Jarrett looked like a monkey, and she does, and list her job. but all these disgusting pedos can make jokes about hurting innocent kid's and everyone thinks its a joke. It's not going to fly. No matter how hard (((you all))) push it and try to mind control the Goyim with the TV.

Attached: 20180611_105521.jpg (801x786, 237K)

They are clever, not smart.

Jarrett is Iranian, btw

Exactly. The left lost their minds.

Attached: images.jpg (290x174, 7K)

((They)) know satan is as real as GOD.

satan tempted Jesus Christ with power on earth

Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.
(Matthew 4:8-10)

What do you think satan tempted jooos with?

((They)) took satan's bait.

May the Lord's wrath fall on them

Get right and fight for whats right

streamable.com/w95yp

Attached: 1489209336981.jpg (848x1480, 298K)

streamable.com/3j3hc

Attached: way.jpg (2453x1554, 2.12M)

The truth is the Khazar serpent people converted to Judiasm to blend in and gain political power while worshipping Satan in secret. They used money magic, usery. They would kill their enemies and take on their identity, commit false flags and play the victim. They still do it to this day. They hide in every religion. That's why they are called shapeshifters.

Why the hell do you people always bring up the same exact thing.

They are the real vampires and witches. They drink blood and eat human flesh. They still do it. Apocalypse literal meaning is uncovering the truth and it's coming.

Attached: ZomboMeme 22062018002458.jpg (590x407, 72K)

They couldn't use muh holocaust or 9/11 in this situation so they had to use muh ff shooting.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (240x317, 18K)

>when you're so unfunny and creatively bankrupt, you resort to shitty lewd "jokes" not even a 13 year old would find funny.

The fact that this man considers his profession to be "comedian", is truly sad. This is just like all of those Judd Apatow movies and the whole crew that makes them. Rogen and all those guys are complete hacks. Every scene in those movies revolves around, "hey, obscene and lewd gay hypotheticals, lol weed man" truly funny shit. Comedy has become so rote and diminished over the years. It makes me really appreciate the older stuff I grew up with so much more.
I'm no puritan, but when you over rely on shock garbage and acting retarded for laughs it gets so tired. I would pay 15 bucks to sit in a theater and watch will ferrel actually ran over by a car at this point.

youtube.com/watch?v=tVlkxrNlp10
Ayup

Hahahaha
Exactly this
They had to create an incident
Just like with the holohoax

Looks like pedo shit is going to be a norm in a couple of years. They are pushing it hard.

Came here to post this
And this. I think we've acheived either enlightenment or hive mind status

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-21-02-06-59.png (720x1280, 172K)

I agree with your comment but Jimmy Kimmel doesn't have anything to do with the skits on his show, especially putting props in a scene.

A skit about pizza with creepy triangles? Coincidence? I think not.

Attached: DiEIU7KUYAIi_W8.jpg (600x310, 36K)

whats this stupid shill pasta about? keep seeing it in every second thread

pewdiepie

Attached: 23432535.png (520x410, 100K)

Jim Carrey has one too. These sickos may make sacrifices to get higher in rank.

Attached: images(3).jpg (261x193, 9K)

These people are control freaks. Kimmel approves everything thing that goes on his show.

Look at all these fuckers hanging out with Podesta. Greg Proops and Colbert are no surprise, but Drew Carrey too!? Are there any good people in Hollywood? Nope.

Attached: images(4).jpg (276x183, 11K)

so is roseanne, she deleted 40 tweets yesterday

Attached: realroseanne.png (1794x1104, 223K)

>fires one shot from outside

Attached: bullet server.jpg (597x398, 19K)

I want to gape that ape.

Colbert is too excited in this pic

He’s on the show AP bio. You should give this little fucker the Roseanne treatment. You should start a campaign to get the show kicked off the air. I would but I’m really lazy and tired. Good night

Attached: image.jpg (315x414, 91K)

Also never under any circumstances joke about Jews goy

don't you have a new wife to choke the life out of patton

pretty sure alexandra bracken is a serial killer writing books about archons and other serial killers
just sayin