White guy kills raging negro

>white guy kills raging negro
>fellow negros cry the the raging negro didndu nuffin
>many black social media people are starting to call this “Trayvon part 2”

Here’s a mad one:

youtu.be/A6IGCrh4qUc

Video of incident:

youtu.be/9nFtxkJ7ywg

Basically black guys gf was in an illegally parked car in a handicap spot while black guy ran in “to get candy bar for his son”.

>white guy tells woman in car that she’s illegally parked
>words are exchanged
>black guy comes out and sees white guy yelling at his ho
>violently pushed white guy to ground
>stands over white guy like he’s gonna hurt him
>posture relaxes when white guy pulls out gun
>shot right in chest
>dies
>he dindu nuffin he wuz buyin candy bah fo his keed
>this is second Trayvon

Attached: 59146204-10BD-48F3-8F32-73D608881DBB.png (1125x2436, 540K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4JT1tlb18M0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Negros need to learn not to assault people

Goys, I like the idea of not posting memes for 1 week so Jow Forums will have to make original content. So let's start with this on 20.07-27.07. Spread awareness by posting this until then.

Will never happen

Btw, that youTube channel in the first link has almost 1M subs and basically preaches white hate in this video. And encouraging riots. Bet this fat bitch won’t move a muscle.

There’s more bullets then negros

Why do we need radio silence? What if I miss a happening?

Kek those fuckin comments tho, is that all your doing Jow Forums or are people actually waking up and telling feral nignogs to fuck off?

Attached: 1526772779127.jpg (878x878, 114K)

That was unnecessary use of deadly force.
As far as I hate dindus this could be called a provoked self defense but a normal judge would tell you these things:

1. this guy just pushed you
2. you had the option to flee and call the police
3. instead you drew a gun and shot him. he didnt come at you before you pulled the trigger

MOD BAN THIS FUCKER ALREADY!

You don't understand that the US has a place called Florida

>latvia
>knowing anything about feral nogs
If he had tried to stand up and 'flee' he would have been beaten down. Look at the posture of the man who just bum rushed him over words. When blacks sense weakness they attack and don't stop. He would have been stomped into the ground and sent to the hospital.

Based nip at it again, fuckin God bless you and your fuckin country nip, hope we can be friends forever.

Attached: All_Might_Full_Body_True_Form.png (188x546, 49K)

We have russian gopniks. They act the same way. Just not as strong

he could very easily have pushed the guy, who then smacked his head on the cement, and the White dude could be in ICU with brain damage.
>niggers will continue to chimp
>he didn't stop until he saw the gun
>the nigger is a stupid fucking nigger is a stupid fucking nigger

> he didn't stop until he saw a gun

Correct. That is why gun has a preventive function. You ward the nigger off and then call the police you dipshit.

You Baltic people should wake up every day and thank God that you don't live around niggers. Haven't you ever seen a nigger hate thread? Do you have any idea how awful they are? In the entire history of humanity a nigger hasn't ever done anything to benefit mankind.

>Thinking this nigger wont do the same thing to the next helpless perso he sees who might not have a gun

You have a spot reserved on the day of the rope faggot.

Attached: Inner-city youth.jpg (720x540, 29K)

> day of the rope

Haha, Man you funny. You will probably suicide yourself before you realize that said day will never come to fruition

Look the first second after the guy gets shoved. The black guy is showing the “aw yeah bitch! Ima bout ta stomp yo ass nayuh” posture. Crazy how quickly that changed when he saw a barrel pointed at him.

Doesn't change the facts retard, if that nigger didnt get shot then, he might have gone on to beat your wife or son in the street because it's what niggers do, based old white man did what needed to be done.

Heres what you can do champ
>fuck off for 5 years
>lurk moar instead of being an insufferable newfag
>possibly do some research on nogs/live near them so you can enjoy being enriched like a good little cuck

Attached: 1530484203143.jpg (720x851, 35K)

This guy gets it... countries that have experienced the nigger plague (or smart countries like the nippon) understand what this menace is capable of.

Attached: C6D7A8EB-BD3A-4276-90BD-660505499CBC.jpg (900x924, 132K)

What you don't seem to realize is that the majority of slavs are way worse than niggers. Your stereotypical crib gangsta mofos look like the most intellectual and well-behaved human beings compared to what we have here.

youtube.com/watch?v=4JT1tlb18M0

>not as strong
That shows how little you know about them. Nogs fear Russians. Gopniks can be unruly but niggers destroy everything they come in contact with. You can point to examples of high Russian culture, literature, cuisine, etc. What achievements have blacks made in the past two thousand years?

Here's what you could do on the other hand:

1. Become a cop and clean up the streets without consequences

If he had tried to get up, the black would have jumped him. It was a good shoot.

Gopniks and Bratva (the Russians that nogs are afraid of) are two different breeds. You are the one who needs to do some research. Get off that proxy

You're not from america so you can be forgiven for not understanding gun law, but the basic philosophy of it precludes against producing a firearm unless the intent is to use it, or as folks are more fond of saying - guns don't de-escalate altercations.
In fact had he not opened fire after pulling out the gun he would be in very real legal trouble. Likewise if he had only fired to injure rather than to kill.

>nigger clearly getting ready to stomp the victim while he's on the ground
absolutely justified

The nigger was being pinted at with gun so no. He would not jump him. But if he did that would be a well deserved shot.

What real legal trouble could there be worse than getting charged with murder? He had CCTV all the time.

its not a nip retard. clearly its an american based on his expertise in niggerdom. were all experts

that was straight up murder. the guy backed away as soon as he saw the gun and 2 seconds later gets shot

>without consequences
Are you stupid or just that out of touch with reality?

No. The gun didn't prevent anything until it was fired. If the black guy had retreated, you would have a point.

The black man was only defending his girlfriend. Wouldn't you do the same if you were in his position?

lrn 2 sarcasm

> American IQ

This post proves you know nothing of American culture.... cops are so pussywhiped you wouldnt believe it. Iv volunteered with my local PD for over 500 hours, some of them can point out every crack house in my town, but cant do shit thanks to Democrat bullshit.

Our cops look badass compared to turbocucks like Brits, but compared to the good old days of rodney king beatings cops have no power now, if they do much as sneeze out of turn they are benched.

Attached: the sun and oni.jpg (660x640, 206K)

He did back away as he was pointed at. Watch the video again

Stand Your Ground laws remove the legal requirement to seek escape before using deadly force. Just like it says on the tin.

I'd rather not live my.life like a fucking coward. Based stand your ground laws

>shove down an old man because he's using words

But he's not being charged, so it was a good shoot.

so this drejka guy... is he black or white?

He should've put his hands up, common sense when a gun is pointed at you. But niggers don't have that. Hands at sides, still a threat.

White, sounds like a slavic name.

the fact of the matter is that the chances of him getting charged with murder for shooting are dramatically lower than the chances of him being charged with menacing with an illegally drawn firearm
in this situation, the necessity of him shooting the man is up for debate
in the case where he does not shoot the man, there is no debate, because nothing the man could have done to threaten him can change the law stipulating that producing an arm and not using it is illegal even in self defense. there would be no chance because there would be no debate because he would have indisputably broken the law

Based nobita knows the score with niggers, dont sell the nips short. (plus I want to believe we have ONE ally left in the world)

Attached: InShot_20180703_115859807.jpg (1920x1920, 1.92M)

Well maybe but just maybe he shouldn't have shot after the dindu backed off.
but a dead dindu is a good dindu

why aren't the msm stating it outright like they usually do? and people in various comment sections are saying he's black...?

Apparently he didn't back away far enough for the victim to feel safe.

Not according to the police.

>Option to flee
Pretty easy to flee when a nog is literally impeding you from even standing up.

Stand your ground motherfucker.
Its beyond fucked up that people should flee and call the cops. You are the first and last line of self defence. The US got this right.

It still doesn't justify him shooting the man.

It shouldn't be chargeable but he definitely didn't need to shoot him.

Attached: 1434573584660.jpg (856x1200, 310K)

Traitors are worse than niggers. I’m very disappointed to see a Baltic cuck.

we live in a society
you park in a handicap spot when you're not handicapped, you refuse to remove the car when people point it out and you resort to violence instead of talking you get shot. this makes me want to move to the states desu

then there's something wrong with the police coz that was as blatant as it gets

Come on neighbour... gopniks are not even close to feral niggers. All you baltics just hate russians in general.

In this country if you injure someone you can be sued for healthcare, lost wages, physical pain, mental anguish etc etc. Hell in some states firing a "warning shot" is considered unlawful discharge.

So, is there a real public "outrage" in burgerland?

Oh, captain Sweden...
>why didn't he shoot the belt of the dindu so his pants would drop, he'd look silly and everyone would clap?

t. churka

>Nigs come up with #handsUpDontShoot
>Fail to put hands up
Pottery

Of course you can produce a firearm without using it, all the criminal has to do is surrender and you just wait for the cops.

#He will not survive us
#He will not survive us

#He will not survive us

#He will not survive us

#He will not survive us

He didn't put his hands up, coulda had a gun of his own

You're either a mind reader or a retard.
I wonder which one it is.
For all the guy on the ground knows, this nog that's just physically attacked him is playing possum so he can draw his own gun. The only information he has at the moment is this:
>This guy is willing to physically hurt me
>He looks like he wants to attack me again

What was he going to do? Hold him at gun point until the cops got there. He would have been charged with brandishing and I'm sure other things.
An armed society is a polite society. The nig should have realized this before attacking an old man.

Wasn't a man, was a nigger.

could've, but didn't make any move to indicate he did or that he was still a threat

I understand your logic but I still believe he went too far by shooting him in the chest.
If the dindu would've jumped on him and started beating the shit out of him then yes, fucking shoot him.
But you can't take a simple push without resorting to a weapon that can end life in seconds?

Attached: 1529100431571.jpg (640x853, 63K)

>What was he going to do? Hold him at gun point until the cops got there.
yes, that's exactly what he should've done

you can only get food with EBT doe

Attached: lol.png (754x89, 9K)

>If the dindu would've jumped on him and started beating the shit out of him then yes, fucking shoot him.

I don't think someone without training can grab his gun and use it while being brutally beaten down.

I can't really see when the shots were fired. I'd argue it's unnecessary once he starts retreating, but if the only shot that happened was when he started to clutch his chest, it should be alright.

Why does his race matter?

CCW is basically tax for being a white person.

That's brandishing a firearm in most cases/places. If you draw a weapon, you shoot the weapon. If you shoot, you shoot to kill. Period.

>just shoot him after you are dead

>Nigger
>Race
Pick one

No jails in Heaven user

>all these non-American pussies taking the nigger'a side
Typical.

He was attacked, and didn't know if he would be attacked again. It was self-defense, and nothing of value was lost.

>tries to reason with nigress over COMMON FUCKING DECENCY
>chimp out #1
>nigger comes out of store
>chimp out #2
>nigger gets violent
>guy pulls out gun
what's going through this guys head now? nigger looks agitated, there are more niggers in the car, who knows what they were already threatened with. do the niggers in the car have guns? what does violent niggers face look like? is he looking for weapons within reach?
this is justified, this needs to be law in norway too. here they can just go into a gas station and stab you to death and the local politicians will go to the papers talking about how unfortunate this is for other niggers.

>If you draw a weapon, you shoot the weapon.
objectively wrong

It all makes sense now.

I'm sorry that all you westerners are skinny faggots then really

Attached: 28872606_247576519118878_662185904426110211_n.jpg (170x217, 17K)

>you had the option to flee and call the police
Once you get onto the ground your options are limited.

That is why you fail.

You forgot
>Is the negress texting the niggers homies to swarm

>you could just flee and call for help
>I am a dumbfuck in some european country and think moral and laws are absolute and global

A society is free to decide if people have to flee/react passively or if they are allowed to stand their ground/become active. In a homogenous society with a properly functioning police the first is a valid consideration. In a country where police might take some time to arrive, gun ownership is common and blacks are extremely savage and violent the latter is arguably the better option. Running away when someone trys to rob you at gunpoint isn't much of an option.

Also, on a more philosphical level and without any practical considerations, it is quite interesting to ask whether a victim has to give in to prevent further harm to happen or if a perpetrator gives up on any laws protecting him as soon as he violates someone's rights.

I am fully aware of crooked judges ruling differently from time to time, but even a nation as cucked as we are, says, that as long as you are under duress, afraid and in panic, you can not be punished for excessive violence in a situation of self-defence.

>hey guys the morally right thing to do is wait until your brain is leaking out of your fucking ear before you pull the trigger

Ayy lmao I literally do not believe a Romanian would think this.

correction: who knows what they already had threatened with

That's not how the real world works. If he had shot him in the back as he was running away, you would have a point.

if the other niggers had guns I bet they wouldve shot him after he shot the gorilla

you're absolutely right but your silly in thinking that Jow Forums has rational people (americans).

Did you even watch the video? That was perfectly justified, he's obviously acting in self-defence in a high stress situation.

Stop defending the assailant just because he's black like yourself, you somali fuck.