Jow Forums I stabbed a homeless dude in a park because he touched me. Should I fear legal repercussions?

Jow Forums I stabbed a homeless dude in a park because he touched me. Should I fear legal repercussions?

Attached: 1532113711717.jpg (542x574, 60K)

Self defense measure depending on where he touched you

You don't need to fear anything anymore, as you've already secured your place on God's side

Live stream suicide

>Should I fear legal repercussions?
no, but you should feel bad

Just the arm, but I told him to leave me alone beforehad.

Honestly felt kinda good.

Was he black ?

Just to be safe I reported this thread to the FBI and interpol.

Nah. He probably won't even go to the hospital and just die under a bush from sepsis.

This

LOL its okay i get drunk and say all sorts of wacked out redpill shit randomly

Attached: 1528268767475.png (756x438, 187K)

White as far as I could tell, was pretty dirty though.

I wanna say I hope he doesn't die, but it was exciting to know I hurt him.

from whom, the homeless mafia?

save a life, bin that knife

This is why I don't have social media accounts. I don't need to be able to get black out drunk in my living room and commit felonies by running my mouth

>not sportkilling tramps for the banter

Cops don't investigate a done over tramp until the fifth one shows up, chop chop little nigger.

Attached: cheekyscamp.gif (126x101, 538K)

Nah because you imagining stabbing someone doesn't actually make you dangerous

Fair point, kinda worried though.

Good point, I still have it. Thanks user.

I hope not. I dunno if he's dead but I don't want this to ruin my life for some bum.

>feelt kinda good
Youre gonna become a serial slasher, where did you hit him?

Admitting to attempted murder over the NSA grid was probably not a good plan, but what do I know?

I don't think so, but who knows. I don't like hurting people usually. And the gut once. After I pulled away he fell over and I ran away.

what a coinkydink, I just got stabbed in my front driveway

Attached: IMG_20180721_051800.jpg (2448x3264, 2.2M)

Just use the rape defense and say you thought he was a chic and you were trying to rape her.

Worked for my homeboy he got off with like three to nine

awkward.

Dont listen to these faggot cucks OP. You done good. The homeless aren't what they used to be. Before they were people who were actually crazy or fucked up in some way and deserved some pity. The homeless today are fucking degenerate criminals who prey off of people trying to enjoy a night out. At least that's how it is here in Denver. Fuck these street punks.

I don't think anyone will come after me for this, but I hope there's enough reasonable doubt.

I'm sorry user. From the feeling on my end, it felt like it would hurt horribly.

Just don't give any details. There were probably hundreds of stabbings reported over the last 24 hours.

wasn't that bad, he only got me a couple inches deep and it's so quick it doesn't really hurt. barely missed my balls so I guess I'll count me blessins. more like a papercut actually. yeah stabbin people feels pretty gross though

Attached: IMG_20180721_063215.jpg (3264x2448, 2M)

what race was it?

>that weird section a gray hairs
gross

Attached: Tim_Can.jpg (214x300, 28K)

Thanks user. There's not too many where I live but I told him to fuck off and he touched me anyway. I feel bad for some of them but don't fucking touch me.

I live in a pretty low crime area so hopefully he doesn't report, although given his smell I doubt he would anyway.

Shit close call. And sort of, like I said it felt good in a fucked up sort of way. Although I would never hurt anyone who didn't threaten me first.

Whiteish as far as I could tell. It was dark.

yeah my leg hairs are blonde and take on a weird grey colour under certain lighting. would you rather see the hair on my balls? it's kind of a mix of orange and dark brown

>blocks your path

Attached: Heykid.jpg (256x197, 9K)

That's literally trichomycosis axillaris you disgusting fucker.

this, we need more information to make an informed opinion

>Are you white?
>Was he black?
>Did he violate NAP?
>Was he an illegal?
>Was he With Her?
>Was he an he or did you just assumed their gender you bigoted xenofobic nazi?

nobody cares about the homeless, richfaggots murder them all the time.

how can you get stabbed there
was it a dwarf?

you let him live?

No-one cares about the homeless, so probably no.

you were wrong bud. could have punched him. the knife is not for stabbing annoying, troublesome people. you obviously didnt feel threatened by how you are typing.

you should go to a priest bud. reporting it is up to you

As far as being American is yes I'm white
He looked white, dunno for sure though.
Dunno
Dunno
Dunno
He had a beard so unless he was a meme gender no

Hopefully true where I live. I don't have the money for a lawsuit.

Yes, as far as I can tell. As I said I stabbed him in the gut and left.

Do you not have self defence laws? I would report in person to a police station just case.

thanks cyberdoctor, but I actually just have orange irish body hair. appreciate your concern about my balls though
it was a short nigger and he almost got me right in the dick, I tripped over a curb as I was backing away from his swing and landed on my back, as I kicked him in the face he got my leg. hoofed him a couple times in the gut and ribs and he took off running into the darkness, wasn't trying to run after him.

A month ago I was heading home from work at 2am and some homeless cunt on a bicycle rode into the middle of the road and I accidentally hit her, she kept yelling and screaming me asking for $500 for a new bike.
I asked her if she wanted me to call an ambulance or something and she said she only wanted money so I just took off.
Most likely nothing will happen, homeless people have warrants for their arrest so them going to law enforcement would only land them in jail.

As long as you can prove it was self-defense, then you're fine. I doubt you'll even see a cop due to the circumstances. As long as you're telling the truth, you will be fine.

Now that you admitted to it in a public domain? Maybe. Better hope you get a Bateman Pass.

Is this what your ball hairs look like, you fucking leprechaun? Because that's a bacterial infection.

Attached: 300px-Trichomycosis-axillaris-armpit.jpg (300x300, 36K)

>Do you not have self defence laws? I would report in person to a police station just case.

there's probably some jew law about about unjustified level of response

I guess he's
>Finnish'd

Why did you have a knife on you?

I'm not exactly physically threatening. But I warned him to stay away from me. I don't feel bad because he grabbed me.

We do, although I was a little bit shaken up earlier. Debating on reporting it today.

A little worried now that I've been talking about it, but there was no one else around besides us two. That said I have friends and coworkers who might be able to defend my character.

Wow guys. Move out of niggerville.

no, there is no thick crust growing on the hairs of my sack, it's just a gradient from blonde to orange to brown. I tend to wash my balls daily.

can you stop thinking about my genitals? I didn't give you consent and you're starting to make me uncomfortable. find something less gay to occupy your mind lad

when police ask that I say I clean fish with it

I generally do. Call me paranoid but there's multiple emergency situations when a knife would come in handy.

>he doesn't get stabbed
you some kind of racist?

Attached: 1526787418989.png (639x480, 225K)

>interpol
You watch too many movies. Interpol are paper pushers at best.

>only on Jow Forums

Attached: 1509630867719.jpg (258x245, 20K)

The absolute state of Canada.

>i didnt give you consent

hahaha

Yeah, You were caught on at least one camera so you probably have around 12 hours to get out of town before you are arrested for aggravated assault. Have fun in the pokey.

What the fuck kind of neighborhood you live in? Jesus Christ.

not a white one.

Unless they're well hidden, there's no cameras in that park. Not worried too much about that and more about the homeless guy bleeding out and someone pressing charges.

Maybe they hide them from the homeless?

Actually thinking about it, a camera there would be better. They would know I warned him and he touched me first.

>hiding the deterrence from the people it's meant to deter
why

>he touched me
I really don't think that's justifiable. If it were I'd be stabbing people every day

So they don't steal it to look for copper

most cameras are about 10 feet in the air so unless there's a bum walking around with a ladder and pliers that's probably not much of a concern. cameras are usually made to be visible to deter people, the ones in walmart parking lost usually don't even record, they're just for show

I've seen them pile on shoulders like Chinese acrobats just to reach a long ciggie butt in a storm drain.

Well more grabbed me. And this user brought up a good point, so I guess I don't have to worry about that.

that's true, bums are pretty magical, but not too many would dismantle a security camera for a few cents of copper, they tend to be paranoid. It's fairly well known that the fastest way to clean up a park is to install an obvious camera and play super high pitched frequencies, at least that works on people under ~40

Attached: bum19.jpg (683x1024, 143K)

Did you stole his mints?

Great thread OP. Thanks for posting. Have an upboat.

Thanks for your contribution to the thread.

Doesn't matter if he grabbed you. Stabbing is attempted murder/aggravated assault. Unless he had a weapon too, then you would be justified. You can't stab someone that only has their fists.

How about tell me a story I will believe. Come on now... try.

>You can't stab someone that only has their fists
yes you can

Yeah, you can, but the law won't be on your side.

This image looks FAMILIAR leaf. Pic with timestamp or it didn't happen. Which it didn't.

>be me
>got fired from my job, wife left me
>now homeless
>go to the park to try to get some money for food
>ask a guy i see if he could spare some change
>he tells me to leave him alone
>put my hand on his arm
>beg him, tell him i havent eaten anything today
>dude pulls out a knife and fucking stabs me in the gut
>fall over
>lie on the sidewalk, with my blood all over the place
>die

why would anybody lie on the internet?

Attached: IMG_20180721_074346.jpg (2448x3264, 1.78M)

you're going to jail now bud

Attached: 1529490697373.jpg (885x890, 369K)