prev

Attached: file.png (898x900, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_recessions_in_the_United_States
archive.is/FUQ5m
youtube.com/watch?v=D8tyekt3gOU
youtube.com/watch?v=9w78x0ynTk8
youtube.com/watch?v=BcsfftwLUf0
europarl.europa.eu/RegData/bibliotheque/briefing/2013/130453/LDM_BRI(2013)130453_REV1_EN.pdf
youtu.be/LvbgrawtYks
youtube.com/watch?v=c7UIR38XR6w
archive.is/FG4Sr
youtu.be/ILqo3ShYpds
twitter.com/glennbeck/status/1020403878297292805
archive.is/SluOo
youtube.com/watch?v=Nv5jMLJQ9f4
youtu.be/H0O4lkksFh8
archive.is/TE7ql
archive.is/tRxKg
archive.is/vWRLE
youtube.com/watch?v=Vg1k-k5eAZ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA!

What, exactly, is alleged to be contained on (((Cohen's))) tape? How is paying a whore to shut her mouth illegal? Isn't that exactly what an "NDA" is for?

I'm so confused.

awo

Attached: 1529066067512.jpg (590x590, 35K)

:^)

Attached: elites1.jpg (734x869, 211K)

Cats are known to be owned exclusively by pedophiles.

>there are people ITT who unironically defend the kike federal reserve stealing your money through inflation
>they do it for free

Attached: gold-price-graph.jpg (502x310, 21K)

Attached: 7066766269.jpg (450x450, 95K)

> boomers have now reached their final form
You wish. If you want to see a 35yo boomer not of the ironic kind look no further than liddle ben
Pic related. Ben Shapiro is what proves to me that, in 30 years time, the same generation that graces this god given world with Jow Forums would be considered as bad as boomers if principled conservatives and progressives had got their way.

Attached: IMG_0923.jpg (1936x1936, 560K)

This Montenegro talk is alarming, I hope Trump isn't planning on giving up the entire Balkans to Russia. They can have Serbia, Montenegro and Kosovo if they want, but NATO\EU for me please

Nothing. If much, exculpatory evidence of Trump instructing his lawyer to do it with a clear paper trail above the board.

There were more recessions before the fed then after....stop spouting retarded youtube memes faggot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_recessions_in_the_United_States

Pull a Alexander the great and topple one of the largest empires in the world with your army.

>Internet "everywhere"?

For better or for worse we will probably one day have the internet wired directly into our heads. You could post with just your thoughts.

Attached: 1531186802846.jpg (960x960, 59K)

> I hope Trump isn't planning on giving up the entire Balkans to Russia.
Trump plan is very easy if you're paying attention:
> the days of America protecting (for no monetary compensation) little countries starting shit against big bad enemies is over
> wanna protection? Pay up
Except of course, Israel. For now

I hope so user. My family is riddled with cancer so I hope I at least see one person beat it. Good luck and eat leafy greens? I dont know

F

Attached: 1518254361521.jpg (920x700, 136K)

>when the 5th graders send their people, their not sending their best
>they're sending bullies and candy peddlers and some I assume are very nice people

Attached: 1456165647596.jpg (759x960, 98K)

>wikipedia

Attached: 1519837774289.png (448x538, 30K)

Trump told a whore to shut up? Really I didn't give a shit when Bill fucked Bimbos and I knew who I was voting for when I voted Trump

Oh shut the fuck up, knockoff bulgarian

My thoughts would get me banned, that's not good at all!!

>REEEEEEEEEEL MICHIGAN

NATO countries increasing their military budget is good for them, not just for USA.

I don't see what this has to do with USA standing up for anyone, NATO has never been in a defensive war.

Post your cats, ptg

Attached: 7F31FDF7-07D9-403F-BA8A-18E8388A1E1A.jpg (2271x2458, 666K)

Wjat is /ptg/ listening to? I am CATCHING UP right now so give me the good stuff

Attached: musicpeep.jpg (320x286, 31K)

They still don't understand they cannot damage trump with women stuff

> There were more recessions before the fed then after
There were barely to no federal regulation on banks as well. Doesn't mean the FED solved anything.

Here is my objection to the Federal Reserve: it is a group of unelected bureaucrats that exercise great executive control completely outside the purview of congress and, sometimes, directly opposed to the president. It is, for all intents and purposes, a fourth power in the federal government.

If congress or the executive wanted to subvert the American constitutional republic with a fourth power they should have put it up for a constitutional amendment process. As it is it is as illegal as the CFFB was just found to be and for the exact same reason.

lol

No offense bub, I love Russia but I wanna be with Bulgaria not against them. That's just my personal opinion.

>Hurr Durr that's not a real source
You argue like a liberal. I bet you can't even tell me the two controls the fed holds....but you sure can talk out your ass about it. just face it user, you are too stupid to know what you are talking about. just kys

archive.is/FUQ5m

>Malaysia's anti-fake news bill sparks concern
>(CNN) — Is an anti-fake news law proposed in Malaysia really designed to protect the country's citizens, or is it just a way for the government to clamp down on the media and stifle free speech?
>With elections around the corner and a years-long financial scandal plaguing Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak, many within the country's media, legal fraternity and civil society are worried about the government's intent in introducing the bill.
>The proposed Anti-Fake News Bill 2018 will give the government sweeping powers to hit those it deems guilty of creating or spreading fake news with jail terms of up to six years and fines that could as high as $130,000.
>It is expected to be easily passed next week as Najib's ruling coalition has a majority in the country's 222-seat parliament and is but the latest example of how the phrase championed by US President Donald Trump has been adopted and used by leaders across Asia.

Welp. I just found a pretty good article detailing exactly WHY CNN hates their International branch being called fake news.

Attached: they're all going to laugh at you.gif (250x252, 3.18M)

t. cia

Attached: 1527038978707.jpg (550x422, 35K)

Playtime is over albozerg
Soon

youtube.com/watch?v=D8tyekt3gOU

F

youtube.com/watch?v=9w78x0ynTk8

Attached: 1513139169732.jpg (1832x908, 202K)

Then why don’t you actually join them

youtube.com/watch?v=BcsfftwLUf0

Attached: 1530237527327.jpg (1638x2048, 206K)

>there were more recessions in the 150 years before the fed than the 100 years after
>i am not a kike
Fuck off kike even zerohedge knows the fed is how jews maintain their power

uh how do you fellers do all nighters?? Especially when you have work and have been drinking heavily

Cocaine is a hell of a drug, user.

Attached: 1412881319428.jpg (480x479, 41K)

Nah, russkies will probably sell us out to serbshits and gayreeks

Oh I fuckin feel it.

There were zero economic controls before the Fed. The economy just ran like a train with no brakes, fast or slow there was nothing anyone could do about it. The Fed has two primary controls over the economy, the first is the interest rates which place a control lever over demand for loans. The second lever is on capital requirements for the banks, which puts a lever on supply for loans. This allows the Fed to control the money supply. The Fed has two goals, as set by congress 1. control inflation 2. adjust for unemployment. The fed isn't bad, the single largest problem with inflation as we see it now is two fold 1. the deficit, government spending outstrips all other spending combined driving down the value of the dollar, a balanced budget act would cut inflation rates to under 1% over night and 2. lack of political will for deflation, which the banks always try to say is bad but isn't always. Deflation into growth is perfectly fine, but politicians lack the stomach for it. Before the fed the market wash crashing constantly, and very, very badly....Like 20%-40% unemployment rates during the crashes. The Fed saved us from that. So, instead of buying into faggy koch brothers propaganda that never ever give counter-arguments to their outlandish conspiracy tier claims, maybe pick up a textbook and read it sometime

Economy major and neo-keynsian here, this might be the dumbest post ive read on this board

Chug coffee, son.

Constitution says only gold and silver are legal tender as well

article 1 section 10-
No State shall enter into any Treaty, Alliance, or Confederation; grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal; coin Money; emit Bills of Credit; make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts

article 1 section 8-
To coin Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin, and fix the Standard of Weights and Measures;

>Economy major and neo-keynsian
taking a freshmen gen ed course doesn't count retard

Does this mean the solution is to create a branch of government with checks on it that solely is meant for economic controls?

> NATO countries increasing their military budget is good for them, not just for USA.
True but they need to be dragged kicking and screaming because their own taxpayers demand (and usually get) that more money is spent on gibs and less on military.
Here is a good paper on it, from the EU itself, from 2013 detailing how much EU (and Canada) passed the bucket to America wth regards to NATO spending.

> NATO has never been in a defensive war
That's the whole purpose of NATO, fool! The "Berlin wall" wasn't what prevented Russia from simply expanding their commie empire westward.

> I don't see what this has to do with USA standing up for anyone
See pic related.

[1] europarl.europa.eu/RegData/bibliotheque/briefing/2013/130453/LDM_BRI(2013)130453_REV1_EN.pdf

Attached: IMG_0936.jpg (640x792, 76K)

pretty gay desu

Attached: ayyyyyy.jpg (981x768, 55K)

>tfw just poured another drink
ok I'll do that after

>Economy major
Do you mean economics? The fuck is a major in economy?

Do you really want congress to control the interest rates? Does this sound like a good idea to you? The same people that voted for Obamacare? or what about the president? What if another Obama gets elected? should he control the rates? Is that really what anyone suggests should happen?

He's prob french and translated it literally

>nobody could control the economy
And that's a good thing.

>the fed can use capital requirement controls
They won't use that any more because it is too heavy-handed; functionally only interest rate controls matter

>control inflation and unemployment
Those are contradictory goals.

>the fed isn't bad
Yes it is in the way for the same reason ANY monopoly is bad

>its deficit spending not the fed
Who do you think rigs the bond auctions that allow extreme deficit spending and then monetizes all the government debt for all eternity?

>the fed saves us from bad unemployment
By taking money from everyone all the time

Very sleepy senpai. I need those hxc jams right now like link related
youtu.be/LvbgrawtYks
h a h a

Ok your ramblings are fine and dandy but what's your fucking point exactly?

Will Trump let Putin make a coup in Montenegro or not?

>Do you really want X to control interest rates?
How about the fucking free market control interest rates, eh? I thought capitalism was good.

Non-Russian slavs don't know what's good for them
A few more million gallons of balkan blood is an acceptable sacrifice for the Pan-Slavic Empire 2018

I suppose I'd want Trump to control the interest rates if I'm answering truthfully

> There were zero economic controls before the Fed (...) The Fed has two primary controls over (...)
user, it doesn't fucking matter at all what the Fed does or does not. In the American constitutional republic there are three very well described powers, created in a way to provide checks and balances and ensure the will of the people plus the will of the States is respected.

The federal reserve is a subversion of this system, unelected bureaucrats that (by design) do not answer to any of the constitutionally described powers.
Why should a group of people exercise direct control of the largest economy of the economy world outside the system of checks and balances provided by the constitutiion?
It shouldn't

> Does this mean the solution is to create a branch of government with checks on it that solely is meant for economic controls
Why create a branch when there is already one perfectly suited for it: the executive branch?
Just have the secretary of treasury handle it. It's his job after all.

youtube.com/watch?v=c7UIR38XR6w

Attached: lights.gif (500x355, 507K)

> Will Trump let Putin make a coup in Montenegro or not?
It goes way beyond that user. The discussion started with Tucker asking
> why should America send their sons to die for Montenegro?
(Interestingly that surely sounded like a dog whistle, if you catch my drift)
Trump agreed with that. Why should America care?
There is nothing in it for them, America is paying the blunt of the cost of Europe defense and for what? So they can spend on their infrastructure, social programs, industry and successfully wage economic war on America for decades?

Answering your question: Montenegro is a NATO country and America would most certainly go to their defense. That is, if even there is such thing as NATO by the end of Trump's second term.

Love this

Attached: 1532169150005.jpg (619x925, 164K)

>U.S. COURT SENTACES TWENTY-ONE PEOPLE IN MASSIVE INDIA-BASE CALL CENTRE SCAM

>A United States (US) court has sentenced 21 Indian-origin people for up to 20 years in prison for involvement in a multi-million dollar India-based call centre scam, NDTV reported.

>Using information obtained from data brokers and other sources, these call center operators targeted US citizens and threatened with arrest, imprisonment, fines or deportation if they did not pay the alleged money owed to the government, the Justice Department added.

>Several of the convicted will be deported to India after the completion of their sentence.

archive.is/FG4Sr

Attached: 1479548915155.jpg (768x1164, 237K)

His question is a fucking sham pretending like you can just "control" interest rates. How do you think you control interest rates? Interest rates are the cost of borrowing money and the profit from loaning money, it's supply and demand. The only way someone can "control" interest rates is by having excessive market power to create money that can be borrowed by others to bring interest rates down, or to destroy money so there is less to borrow to bring interest rates up.

It's a complete sham to say "control interest rates" because what he really means is diluting the money that everyone has worked for and paid taxes on by printing more "money" out of thin air

Jej, yesterday was a big blow for the "resistance"

Attached: IMG_0937.jpg (1777x1128, 303K)

OH NO NO NO

Attached: 1471668966994.png (785x757, 452K)

Looking on Monkey Mentality twatter, he seems to be posting a lot of stuff about some people posting pedorelated phrases.

sheesh if you were gonna lay it down i should have put some guidelines

youtu.be/ILqo3ShYpds

>twitter.com/glennbeck/status/1020403878297292805
Glenn Beck "defending" the guy

Clinton and Obabo in jail WHEN?

Attached: 1531926760655.png (880x1300, 868K)

damn, my Dad's on suicide watch

>NAFTA APPEARS TO BE HEADED INTO BILATERAL TALKS

>The on-again, off-again NAFTA talks appear headed in a whole new direction, one that could see the United States strike a quick deal with Mexico first, then turn to Canada with potentially added leverage, experts suggested Friday.

>The scenario might even result in the States sparing Mexico further punitive tariffs on steel or possibly cars, as Canada remains in the vice, said one analyst, citing sources in the administration and on Capitol Hill.

>“We are looking at a possible scenario that at some point in mid- or late-August, the U.S. announces automotive tariffs and exempts Mexico, but not Canada,” said Dan Ujczo, a trade lawyer and expert on Canada-U.S. relations

>On the other hand, Canada could benefit from a two-stream approach, as its interests and economic conditions are much closer to those of the U.S. than Mexico, said Chris Sands, head of the Center for Canadian Studies at Johns Hopkins University.

archive.is/SluOo

Attached: Dan Ujczo.jpg (400x400, 24K)

How do yall justify Trumps terrible environmental policies? I love him in every other regard but he doesn't respect nature at all.

>turns out Mexican commies hate NAFTA too so we get along and nuke NAFTA together
oh no that sucks

If we actually cared for the Environment we'd be genociding China, India, and Africa before it's too late.

Desperate. Let him infight

Get fucked, leafs, we're frens with the US, you're not.

What terrible environmental policies though? Paris climate agreement isn't really binding and even if it were it doesn't change much, ANWR drilling is arguably better for the environment than venezuelans iranians and saudis expanding their drilling operations, and the US EPA is still one of if not the most stringent environmental control agencies in the world.

He isn't a treehugger but he isn't really bad on the environment, either.

>turns out Mexican commies hate NAFTA
Our new President already has said multiple times that he wants to keep NAFTA at all costs, he has never said otherwise, I don't know why you're calling him a communist.

Groovy.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nv5jMLJQ9f4

Attached: yuki.png (805x821, 1.1M)

Chug dick, sanchos
We will retaliate in a dutiful manner
youtu.be/H0O4lkksFh8

>a two-stream approach, as its interests and economic conditions are much closer to those of the U.S. than Mexico
it's almost as if NAFTA was garbage all along

Attached: 1527678187004.jpg (653x477, 191K)

>Emissions are at record lows

I'm pretty upset honestly. We could save more money than this.

Mexico is no friend to the United States.

Attached: mexico_truth.jpg (1100x619, 140K)

Awoo

Attached: 1530963149665.png (902x902, 404K)

Do you guys do this?

Attached: beast whore.png (756x370, 115K)

>We will retaliate in a dutiful manner
What? Are you gonna place tariffs on maple syrup? What the fuck do you make up there in Canada?

Yes we are, we're trading partners. That makes us friends, whether you like it or not, the people who rule your country like us because we can do 2 times the work for 10 times less money.

No. You can't do that to a bird.

So what he's saying is, the pedo stuff was all him, 100% serious.

Attached: 1510000454287.gif (552x304, 2.81M)

Your people and leaders are a leech on our country. Fix your own problems, don't bring that shit into our land. (And that goes for our leaders that welcome your kind. Shame on them.)

Isn't he the one which smashed his face in Cheetos dust?

Attached: IMG_0938.jpg (574x888, 85K)

They brought it on themselves for being lying slimy kikes. They think they can just spout lies all day without consequence? Their time will come.

>EPA finalizes $26.6 million cleanup for contaminated East Chicago site
archive.is/TE7ql
>EPA accelerates cleanup of Pueblo Superfund neighborhoods
archive.is/tRxKg
>EPA finishes Norris Labs clean-up; water tests show no contamination
archive.is/vWRLE

Attached: 1430630272985.jpg (810x780, 70K)

Isn't that a leaf kiss

youtube.com/watch?v=Vg1k-k5eAZ4

Attached: 686858448444.png (537x394, 137K)

>179549144

Attached: helper_trumpwall.jpg (784x643, 68K)