Do you think they regretted it during the massacre? I heard that they got bored with it, but at that point...

Do you think they regretted it during the massacre? I heard that they got bored with it, but at that point, it was too late and they knew that they had to kill themselves.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-08-12-at-11.19.20-PM.png (1104x756, 1.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_RNSawx16gE
youtu.be/EkJLAw61HDk
youtu.be/Kb9lmSn_KDY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: top_left.jpg (2338x1700, 695K)

Dylan, maybe. Eric, no..he was a legit psychopath.

You can watch the actual security footage, its creepy at how much fun they were having and toying around with people during.

They only killed themselves because they knew the cops would try and take them alive.

Yeah, but surely after killing one person, reality would have set in. Like, before all of that, the shooting was just a big fantasy in their heads, but now it's actually happening. I'm sure Dylan had some remorse.

>Have remorse after killing another human
You would think that, but in the video that is a big NOPE. They shoot several people point blank talking to them asking them questions, they toy with a student bleeding to death talking to him the whole time exc.

Its pretty messed up at how stone cold these guys were while killing their classmates

I think most shooters have it in their heads that it's going to be a never ending shooting gallery and once they realize that after the first minute or so like 99% of people have bolted and are long gone they get disillusioned

I think Eric was the worst of the two. I think he's the one that you can hear doing all of that stuff.

>Eric was the worst of the two.
Dylan was right there with him the whole time. He did hesitate when they were gonna commit suicide first Eric and then Dylan killed himself.

He hesitated? I didn't know that. Where did you hear that?

School is a miserable place for most kids. It's a wonder more kids don't flip out and become cruel and callous.

Fuck those kikes. We need to find Harris' grave, if it exists and take a giant shit on it.

You know that moment in a game where you get really far, kill a person you weren't supposed to, and forgot to save, so now you have to deal with the consequences for the rest of the game or start over?

That's the feeling.

Thanks CIA.

Must be fucking annoying to get shot up when going to school just because a couple of autists can't handle their lives.

>Hesitated
Never mind, sorry went and watched the video again they did it at the same time.

What video?

Must be fucking annoying to get beat up when going to school just because a couple of niggers can't handle their lives.

The people that bullied them could handle their lives, they just couldn't handle how other people lived their lives.

>Video
Of the shooting, You can find most of the security video footage on youtube and other sights. Did a school project on this a few years ago in college.

They weren't outcasts or bullied.

Yeah, but where's the video where they both die?

Also

>Did a school project on this a few years ago in college.
Jesus, user. That's not a red flag or anything.

>Were not bullied
Nope, they were bullied a lot.
youtu.be/_RNSawx16gE

The worst thing about Columbine is that it inspired so many school shootings that even complete faggots like Randy Stair did it. I wish he was alive so I could kick his teeth in.

Attached: randystair.png (1280x720, 977K)

they were outcasts. In one of the things I read by them, it was basically "wahh the cool kids didnt invite me to their parties"

Am I the only one who thinks their parents are to blame?

this.
so much this.
everybody is so fucking fucked up.
there'd be more school shootings if the kids have more motivation or saw any kind of potential in their lives that was being fucked, but there's no real purpose to shooting up a school other than just not having to deal with the shit anymore.

Well shit, I'm wrong.

>Video
youtu.be/EkJLAw61HDk

>School project
I was a History major doing a project on the rise of school shootings and gun violence in America. Dont know why that would be some kind of red flag

>youtu.be/EkJLAw61HDk
Dude, that's from a movie called Zero Day.

He's referring to a lame re-enactment. the only video that was released is the cafeteria cam, where students run, some hide for a while, then later the two stooges come in and wonder why their bombs were duds. there is no footage of anyone being shot.

That's a movie called Zero Day, you dingus.

Teenagers are disgusting creatures.

whats with the fucking jew at 7:30 onwards?

that kid shot up his work not a school

I was actually there. The whole shooting only lasted about 15 minutes. The school emptied out pretty quickly, after they shot up the library they mostly just wandered around yelling and banging on lockers and stuff because there was nothing else for them really to do. My guess is it was one of those things where you spend all this time imagining it, and then once you actually do it it's nothing like how you imagined it. I don't mean like they felt remorse or anything, Eric at least probably didn't, it's more like they thought it would be this huge spectacle, and it ended up just being a short shooting spree, attempting to detonate a few bombs, and then an anticlimactic death.

That """"sociologists"""" and """psychologists"""" cannot wrap their minds around this should be all the evidence you need that they are total memes.

>I was actually there.
Gonna need some proof, user.

But he was inspired by Columbine.

This sounds about right. I wasn't there, but my dad was. He'd had an argument with my mom that morning and took a wrong turn on his way to Nintendo. Somehow wound up at Sandy Hook.

That's a movie. Not actual footage of the massacre.

>Klebold walked toward another set of tables, where he discovered 18-year-old Isaiah Shoels, 16-year-old Matthew Kechter and 16-year-old Craig Scott (the younger brother of Rachel Scott), hiding under one table. All three were popular athletes. Klebold tried to pull Shoels out from under the table. He called to Harris, referring to him by his online identity and shouting, "Reb! There's a nigger over here!"[67] Harris left Pasquale and joined him. According to witnesses, Klebold and Harris taunted Shoels for a few seconds, making derogatory racial comments.[15] Harris knelt down and shot Shoels once in the chest at close range, killing him instantly.

lmao fuck no

youtu.be/Kb9lmSn_KDY

this one is pretty neat

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 9K)

This is crazy. Who's the guy that runs away at 3:40?

>The shooters moved to the center of the library, where they continued to reload their weapons at a table there. Harris noticed a student hiding nearby and asked him to identify himself. It was John Savage, an acquaintance of Klebold's, who had come to the library to study for a history test. Savage said his name, believing they were targeting only jocks (which he himself was not), in an attempt to save his life; he then asked Klebold what they were doing, to which he answered, "Oh, just killing people." Savage asked if they were going to kill him. Possibly because of a fire alarm, Klebold said, "What?" Savage asked again whether they were going to kill him. Klebold hesitated, then told him to leave. Savage fled immediately, and escaped through the library's main entrance

>>Were not bullied
>Nope, they were bullied a lot.
>youtu.be/_RNSawx16gE
It's kind of funny how all that shit came out in the immediate aftermath, literally primary sources preserved for anyone to read online, but the accepted narritave for the last 15 years has been they they were not bullied and were normal popular kids. Who needs memory holes in a world like this.

Stuff like this is why I think Dylan felt bad about what he was doing. I know Eric let one of his friends go too.

you can tell in the timeline and location of kills and some of the footage and radio that they regretted it.

if they went in and shot every one they could they would have killed way more people.

they shot only afue and slowly and spread out. you can tell they got scared and stoped multiple times like in the libary and the foodhall.

wouldnt be suprized if they where crying and shit the entire time. people in the libary literally went up to them and told them it was ok to stop now and they didnt shoot for like 10mins after that.

Link a good video

on a mountain of psychiatric drugs i doubt they even knew they were massacring

>"Oh, just killing people."
The most 90's thing anyone has ever fucking said

>people in the libary literally went up to them and told them it was ok to stop now
I'm surprised how much this happens, and how most shooters just stop after that.
On Combat by Dave Grossman mentions a number of times when it happened, fucking great book btw.

They weren't bullied anymore than anyone else. They fucked with other people just as much as they got fucked with.

Who did they fuck with?

Yea and they did the same to everyone else. People didn't like them because they acted like pricks

>people in the libary literally went up to them and told them it was ok to stop now
What the fuck? Did those people have a death wish? Also, I've never heard that.

This always seemed weird to me because Eric was very anti-racist

>this
>so much this
Jesus Christmas i want reddit to leave. I bet you start green texts with "be me" as well

is it reddit or summer? this place always gets exponentially worse during these months

Why do people keep talking about them when they only killed 13 people? There are so many more recent and more bloody massacres to talk about, but it's always these guys.

Their parents were to blame, too. Susan Klebold, Dylan's mother, does paid public speaking events now. She's the type of person to capitalize on the tragedy she was part responsible for, but she plays innocent and blames mental illness. I'm sure both of their families were very dysfunctional. That type of sadism doesn't come from nowhere, but it's easier to just say "yup he was born evil" for most people.

Because every school shooting is inspired by these two.

>Brings up niggers

Living in your head rent free.

were they virgins?

I heard Columbine was as real as Sandy Hook.

Yes, but for different reasons.

Eric was the leader, and was a cold, manipulative sociopath.

Dylan was the follower, was clinically depressed, and was a sensitive guy.

At the time of their suicide, I imagine Dylan felt like he was in a hellish nightmare, wondering "what have I done?"
I imagine Eric felt more like "oops, no getting out of this one. Might as well off myself, no use going to prison. At least I'll be famous."

> tfw they were framed, and the real shooters were Alex Jones and David Icke

They wanted to die in a gun fight with the police but realized that wasn't going to happen so they made a few rounds around the library and shot most of the people there before becoming an hero. Dylan may have regretted it but Eric probably just got bored