Whities will be extinct in 2050 lamo

reddit.com/r/europe/comments/90njqt/global_population_forecasts_how_the_world_will/
+ Read the comments

How does it make you feel, whitoids!? Your demise is coming from your own kind. That's really very sad.

Attached: hCXdqBh.png (1190x1668, 179K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/o--FmUXHPKE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Learn how to read statistics

Attached: 1532103474295.jpg (418x430, 47K)

Shameless self bump and another question, why do white people hate their own race and want it to go extinct?

ofc chink is happy by reading the statistics

You're the one connected to Africa, we may be getting SPICD but you're getting BLACKED. Press F to pay respects

>why do white people hate their own race and want it to go extinct?
Superiority complex transmuted into savior complex

Almost 70 years of brainwashing by kike controlled media

You are already 56%. By 2050 you will be 0%. Not sure what you're talking about but a million Chinese workers are fucking Africans in Africa as we speak. Both economically and physically.

Most accurate description of the European problem.

We need to end the savior complex and go back to superiority.

A couple million Blasians will only serve to hasten the influx of literal billions of blacks into East Asia if you continue to allow yourself to be seduced by the muh infinite growth economy meme. You will need to be smart to survive.

whiteboi btfo

Attached: 2017_projection.png (882x709, 60K)

Uhhh...... yeah..... that's some of the hottest shit I've seen in months.... you got any more mommy?

Attached: 1528183516667.gif (390x373, 2.54M)

You should join the mainland, if you are so holy convinced of the power of numbers. mean wile the west is only getting richer.

Attached: Global wealth 2.png (1092x623, 18K)

This is why I always choose Nigeria and Congo in those autistic "which countries would you erase" threads.
You guys are literally repeating the same mistakes Europeans did centuries ago.

>How does it make you feel
surprisingly, whitepilled

Attached: hope for leddit.png (834x525, 33K)

Based Ivan!
What mistake my white friend? We will not help them when they go against us.

Actually we wont.... Sucks to be the rest of the world though.

youtu.be/o--FmUXHPKE

Jews are not white

This means that I will be dead before 2050, and yet I am only nineteen. It also means all the toddler white kids will be dead by then? That's a pretty impressive study if it came up with all of that information. I don't know though, maybe you're just retarded?

seems legit

Attached: thots.jpg (700x602, 66K)

Either a troll, or a disgruntled chink, that is mad he can never live up to the greatness of the white man.

qrd
will watch later tho

I can't wait for the food crisis sometime in the next decade. Niggers in Africa depend on America for food. When we cut off exports and isolate to the entire world it will be great. Get rain barrels and learn how to grow your own food. Even if famine doesn't happen you will be better off

RIP, bio-diversity in Africa. The nigs will probably eat all the elephants, etc.

I don't care, it would be even better to be white then than now. Every time i go to asia, i get stalked by gangs of girls, men ask me where i come from and want to talk to me, i'm called sir and assumed civilized. I'll get a kid or two myself, and don't care about what others do.

They already hunt and many villages depend on whites going in and paying big money to hunt. It is going to get worse but no one is preparing for it.

So blacks will be living on top of eachother in squalor will I enjoy my suburban white community? Sounds about the same as right now.

Attached: 1532187685890.jpg (540x491, 30K)

implying (((they))) wouldn't have your community diversified by then

Attached: jewslaughing.jpg (1400x933, 701K)

Over my dead body, Schlomo. By that time we'll retreat to the deep midwest and form enclaves like in SA. Move far enough north and the problem fixes itself. PoC can't stand the winter.

Attached: 1532190264804.jpg (1920x860, 463K)