Indian National Anthem Street Reaction

youtube.com/watch?v=L3yl3yItd6M

Would this happen in a Western country? Everyone on the street just stops when they hear their anthem. Really amazing. Good to see nationalism is alive in the developing world.

Attached: Capture.png (648x455, 526K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FgeL5AP7V-8
youtube.com/watch?v=NBfwi5_1Ayw
youtube.com/watch?v=BgRoiTWkBHU
youtube.com/watch?v=DNiiibbwHzU
youtube.com/watch?v=Yw442y2fTeU
youtube.com/watch?v=8yMvU73Wr7Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A lot of different camera angles there. Are you sure it's not staged?

youtube.com/watch?v=FgeL5AP7V-8

This is the real Indian national anthem

staged as fuck to me. too many cameras, people would at least acknowledge their presence.

Did they all do one simultaneous shit? I see it was the call of their anthem to start shitting.

there are many such videos. Here is one where people refuse to tear up the flag, even for money:
youtube.com/watch?v=NBfwi5_1Ayw

again not something you would see in Europe. Maybe in America, but only with boomers

GLOBAL SUPERPOWER BY 2020

>1000 Poopies

POO ON IT

>angry pajeet at 1:46
>jibbajabba jibba PAKISTAN jibbajabba!?

Attached: 1523318317984.jpg (657x527, 34K)

>Indian
>developing world
chose one

Well I wouldn't call them developed either

but do they stand up when they are taking a shit in the street ?

dooveloped

developooing

take a look, americans, and see how the poo in loos have respect for your country

social conformity + herd behavior ..etc
youtube.com/watch?v=BgRoiTWkBHU

There are videos of Americans being interviewed that honestly think Canadians live in igloos. There is this thing called editing. They film a bunch and pick and choose clips that fit whatever agenda they are trying to push.

*SNIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF* ah yes my dear.....curry for dinner?
is that?..*sniff*.dare i say..*sniffff* tikka masala? oh yes dear, I can smell the curry spices

Poos are forced to do this, couple of days ago a elder woman was Lynched by mon in theatre for not standing up to national anthem.

based

What are the indians proud of? They are literally the lowest tier of people

Ancient India, Mauryan Empire, Gupta Empire, The Vedas, establishment of ancient universities across India before muzzies came and destroyed it and raped the country for almost 800 years, and then Brits came raped for another 200.

Based. Honestly apart from US no other white nation is patriotic.

I don't know where in America you live but where I live when the National Anthem begins, YES, everybody stops and everyone listens, and puts our hand on our hearts and looks for the nearest flag. This isn't even a white area, it's every race - mixed. In what "America" do you live?

This.

India is white

Is this the final redpill

We have this habit of standing up. It's group reaction. If anyone who doesn't do gets called out.

You've never heard of the slavic people then.

kek

This. 100%

what about gypsies?

More lIke poop reaction, I bet you have the brown note hidden in that song, everybody looks like they shit themselves

Attached: 5ly4ty2lzdy01.jpg (3088x3088, 372K)

I wish I had an Indian gf :(

so u could poo on her((

Nice National Anthem and nice to see respecting their National Anthem.

they are actors

Of course shitskins are blindly nationalistic. What pride can we have in our governments when poo-in-loos can be considered just as Canadian as the rest of us? They won't be so patriotic when the nogs and chinks come to their country.

They even play the national anthem in their theatres before movies. Also their theatres really btfo of our theatres.

They were probably worried about being lynched if they didn't stop

>everybody stops shutting in the street to stand for the anthem
Amazing.

Its looks like a bystander effects. At the start some niggas keep walking, but few guys who are on board with the ideas stand and other fellow. Nothing big to see, just another prove how humans are comformist and shit

i went to the cinema in india years ago to watch kung fu hustle. they played the anthem everybody stood up. Also they had an interval int he middle like they sued to do in the uk decades ago. Was kidna handy to grab soem food and have a smoke outside

>There are videos of Americans being interviewed Well that's obviously nonsense.
That shit about riding mooses to work is real though. I saw it once.

oh , yeh? xD we'll see .

>developing world

How long does it take them to develop? They've been developing for hundreds of thousands of years.

the thing is we won't be ale to develop until we come out of british commonwealth. british authorities and elites control our govt. simple is that.

like pakistan is not conformist and shit! xD fuckoff.
Allah hu akber...boom! .lol

OH SAY CAN POO SEE, BY THE JONS EARLY LIGHT

This wasn't staged for sure...
youtube.com/watch?v=DNiiibbwHzU

The level of hostility towards India in this thread is really disappointing. Guys, the poo meme is funny, but we should be celebrating their display of true ethnonationalist spirit, not trying to break them down.
Remember, the Poo in Loo meme was started by the fucking United Nations. By repeating it, you are literally serving the UN's anti-nat, globalist purposes.

Attached: 1528070245732.jpg (748x1024, 228K)

Ah yes, the Star Spangled Crapper. An instant classic.

If this happened here no one would fucking stop, maybe a couple boomers. Most people probably forget what it sounds like since after school you basically never hear it again aside from NHL games. A lot of immigrants probably would not recognize it either, sad really. I can only hope we bring back the red ensign and get rid of the cuck leaf.

>Dozens of different races and languages
>Indian
Poos are fucking retarded.

>> kill kids, fund terrorists.
>> star spangled american .

youtube.com/watch?v=Yw442y2fTeU

there's this islamic prophecy for the end of times called the "ghazwa-e-hind", suggesting that muslims will rise again and conqueror india one more, and this time for good. After that, the anti-christ and jesus will descent on earth, duke it out, jesus wins, some angel blows a massive horn, everyone dies and enters purgatory awaiting god's judgement.

Now i'm not a very religious man and always thought of this as baloney, but since the syrian prophecy has turned out to be true, and since the indian prophecy is predicated on the syrian prophecy coming true, i'm beginning to think that there might be some truth to all this, and that the poo's might be getting BTFO'd in the near future.

Attached: 15113554.jpg (539x447, 25K)

He knows too much, shut it down.

do you people have any other thoughts than..
>>conquer
>>rape
>>oppression
>>lies and bullshit religions
>>Inhumanity
>> false notion of nationalism
>>hypocrisy
>> bs racism ?

Just askin.... nah, you people can't be human.

Attached: 1513737702026.jpg (1150x1204, 496K)

do you people have any other thoughts than..
>>conquer
>>rape
>>oppression
>>lies and bullshit religions
>>Inhumanity
>> false notion of nationalism
>>hypocrisy
>> bs racism ?

Just askin.... nah, you people can't be human.

including you. + you eat cow with cow dunk. so, yeh.

>rape
>oppression
>bullshit
>hypocrisy
>Inhumanity

You said "Indian" four times!

Attached: 1516489755418.jpg (1387x749, 102K)

This but unironically

five*

Attached: 1522766342940.png (426x484, 15K)

Attached: 1440138607093.jpg (1100x732, 394K)

Attached: Indian intellect.jpg (439x512, 81K)

Look at this Aryan! He's super white!

Attached: 1528458641467.jpg (618x412, 40K)

Just chilling... Pooping...

Attached: 1515581609195.jpg (620x330, 86K)

Attached: 1518504001884.png (1599x1066, 602K)

Attached: 1510732679888.jpg (709x480, 100K)

Mmmmmmmmm, the scrumptious taste of shit!

Attached: 1528458661704.jpg (500x333, 76K)

Attached: MDEt5ua.jpg (1056x1080, 85K)

but you're just an indian shill, you are no one. :) stop trying. you're just a faggot.

Now here an Aryan to demonstrate what Indians do as their main hobby.

Attached: Poojeets.webm (1280x720, 831K)

Cry harder my shitskin friend, you'll probably make it out of the sweatshops one day... probably...

Attached: indiots.jpg (443x332, 31K)

he saying are you indian or pakistani to the person holding the mic

it's you who's crying. that's why you have to post 10 to reply my 1. xD stop trying. mr. Indian Shill.

>stop trying
Stop trying to emigrate. Nobody wants a shitskin Dravidian.

Attached: 1480968930143.jpg (1200x800, 230K)

>Gook nigger defending fellow Poo niggers
Every fucking time

Attached: poointheloo.jpg (803x1940, 154K)

How about no.

Attached: 1519186169762.jpg (1225x366, 157K)

This is the best version of the Indian anthem. I have no idea what they are saying if not for the translations. Beautiful none the less.

Attached: aryans.jpg (725x512, 125K)

youtube.com/watch?v=8yMvU73Wr7Q kek forgot the link

I'm gonna ask this qt 18 year old Indian girl on a date

who's trying? you have psychological problem . xD Stop it... Get some help.

Attached: quit-your-bitchin-get-back-to-the-kitchen_o_306899.gif (450x343, 1.23M)

they both hate china, chang

only animals eat off the ground. wtf is wrong with indians

>the pajeet cries racism as he whips the dalit

Attached: 1531933859595.jpg (1300x956, 186K)

everyone can make 100 pajeets stop on the street

you just need 5 dollarinos to spare

Attached: POO IN THE LOO.jpg (1075x1049, 188K)

really ,ever been in vietnam, they have a communist govt. who loves china...

How about No.

India's pretty cool.
I've got a lot of admiration and respect
Dravidians are why Indians are nice
If it weren't for Dravidian blood, they'd be as cruel and misguided as arabs
Just sayin

Attached: Hindi-speaking.jpg (620x599, 107K)

Explain: dalit

He's right.
Truth is, Indians, despite being very dark themselves, hate on even darker people like Dalits, Bangladeshis and south Indians.

Southern Indians are much nicer than Northern Indians (who are racist), and the south is much more developed than the north.

>ever been in vietnam
yes i have. everyone knows the government is corrupt and is in bed with china. citizens don't like china.

Northwest : Indus valley .

South India : Native Indians, also known as Dravidans.

>Indus valley
Which barely touches India.

>the south is much more developed than the north
what

Attached: main-qimg-b28d71dc215e91aa59e1365137949a6a.png (544x599, 203K)

yea, but even in the northwest they have dravidian blood (maybe like 10-30%) hence why they don't look like persians