Be a vegan

>be a vegan
>say animals and humans are equal
>force humans not to eat meat
>let lions eat meat
Why won't you convince lions that being vegan is good and killing is bad? If they're equal to us, I'm sure they'd understand.

Attached: 1532184846772.jpg (4160x3120, 2.59M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs
youtube.com/watch?v=7ThcTNit330
youtube.com/watch?v=yeaztQK9If0
youtube.com/watch?v=4nf7wAMwfrw
youtube.com/watch?v=xkR2XEYEFgk
youtube.com/watch?v=u468xY1T8fw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZDS_th9WPLE
youtube.com/watch?v=mz_f9rhzXsE
youtube.com/watch?v=J0QFvmblWy4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jow Forums - Politically Incorrect

This topic is about brainwashing people by illogical veganism ideology so it's about politics. And since it's against the left it does belong here.

i want that

fuck vegans, but I think the natives had it right. Treat the animals you eat and kill with respect, don't take more than you need from your environment.

That picture makes my hungry OP
t. carnivore

Attached: 2549867546.png (582x664, 374K)

The only meat a man should consume is from an animal he killed himself.

who would you rather be

Attached: ghoul vs hehe man.png (849x477, 447K)

Because humans are a bit more intelligent then lions and have concepts of right and wrong?

You eat grass if you want to OP, leave me the fuck out of it.

#born this way

Attached: Dinner time.jpg (623x200, 49K)

>everything that animals do is fine
Of course you are a white nigger.

The nazis believed in higher responsibility of humans due to our higher intelligence.
Witchhunting jews was mostly done because they are always the ones pushing degeneracy and amorale

Hitler abolished humak zoos, created the first laws for the protection of the nature, protected animal rights and so on.
We need meat, but overconsumption and mass slaughter houses are the problem

In my country the government makes it extremely difficult and expensive to hunt. Make a place where I am allowed to hunt and I would gladly do it.

YOU FUCKING LIBTARD KEK.

Attached: 1528062340325.gif (446x251, 1.08M)

>muh noble savages
Go back, Reddit.

Last time I checked, there aren’t 7 billion lions, you dumb Pole. Animal agriculture as it currently is seems to be unsustainable

Even though you can't actually convince a lion you can lock all lions up and feed them grass which is what every vegan should advocate for

Great way to produce retarded midget children

>Because humans are a bit more intelligent then lions
>IN YOUR OPINION
>and have concepts of right and wrong?

MY LIFE WILL NOT BE RUINED BY A LIBTARD'S OPINION OF WHAT IS RIGHT AND WRONG YOU COLLOSSAL FAGGOTRON.

BTW anybody seen how 'healthy' vegans are lol?

Attached: More Vegan Legends.jpg (1333x498, 113K)

Slaughterhouses are evil
People should raise thier own food

I'm not a vegan, but I don't think they say animals and humans are equal.

Felines die if they don't eat meat. Humans will not die.

I don't think anyone seriously argues that humans and non-human animals are equal. Most vegans have no delusion that most people will ever stop eating meat. But feed animals are usually farmed in really cruel and inhumane ways. That needs to stop. Some people also waste a lot of meat that they buy but don't eat. That was a living creature that was farmed in suffering and you didn't even fucking eat it. That's seriously fucked.

I wish people ate less meat in general, but if you fixed those structural problems with American food culture, I'd be pretty happy.

>your life will not be ruined
>thinks that veganism will be state enforced
>thinks that lions and humans are on the same level of intelligence
>but no niggers are inferior

are you actually this fucking dumb. it is a wild thought knowing people this low iq exist

Attached: Ivonne-Wierink_146750768.jpg (1988x880, 366K)

And then dash it's dead off a rock?

Vegans use human pronouns to indicate animals: "someone" etc, vegans advocate killing all meat eaters (except non-human carnivores like Lions, Wolves etc, they get a pass evidently)

and Vegans call the killing of animals for food "murder, genocide etc" but strangly they don't consider it a genocide when Lions and bears do the killing. Very strange.

Luckily for us, the same Vegans are all starving themselves to death, makes defeating them, pretty easy IMHOL.

youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs

Attached: VEGAN LEGENDS.jpg (1335x492, 88K)

Actually, cats don't die without meat, they just get very sickly, like human vegans, who do not eat meat, also very sickly. You can tell by their pale, deathly countenance, and extreme emaciation. It's obvious that carnivores, will be unhealthy eating plant matter. Cats, humans, doesn't matter.

also, Vegans teeth fall out, eating an unnatural diet, cannot sustain healthy teeth and gums. See pic

Attached: Healthy Robust Vegan Teeth2.jpg (807x509, 59K)

Can't speak for all vegans, nor am I one, but they don't assign equal right not to be eaten on the basis of a Lion's ability to reason.
It's based on one's ability to suffer, or potential to suffer, or something along those lines.

retard

some vegan chink was feeding his dog some vegan dog food that he made the only reason that dog is still alive is we give it meat

> hehe man

lmao, so true

If right an wrong are objective that would mean that approx. 30% of all living beings are "wrong".
If they are subjective: Eat your veggies while I have my steak.

>some vegan chink was feeding his dog some vegan dog food
There are so many things out of the ordinary with this sentence

Animal lover right here. Thanks for helping out the doge user. Try to feed him raw meat, it's any dog or cats etc favorite.

Attached: carnivore like me.jpg (616x328, 51K)

There's three types of vegans
Scary Skelly
Carb Golem
Elusive Bean Lord

veganism is a movement started by lizardpeople because they literally can't stomach meat. prove me wrong

Then animals aren't equal to us like vegans say. They're worth less and killing them is ok

I've met people who can't figure out how to get through a door marked pull. I've seen lions figure out how to open a car door.
youtube.com/watch?v=yeaztQK9If0

nice meat color and marbling, not quite prime grade though

>Slaughter Houses are evil!
>Nasim was right!
>Meat is for monsters!
>Killing useless animals is wrong and against nature!

Attached: D2D8325B-ED5F-478B-8E96-87F93FEAFEFF.gif (413x243, 51K)

You're a nigger for being unable to comprehend the concept of sarcasm

The main reason more and more young people are becoming vegetarian/vegan is not because they feel bad for the animals, it's because eating meat every day, with the current production scheme, is completely unsustainable

>it's because eating meat every day, with the current production scheme, is completely unsustainable

Fucking based! Onions and Veganism is amazing! Eating animals is unsustainable.

Attached: 4EC6B2EA-8546-4641-9EC8-2E8D7FD3BCC1.gif (307x343, 22K)

how can you tell someone's a vegan?
they'll tell you within 5s of meeting them

>Not eating lion meat.

I find it easy, the very mood-enhancing to laugh at the starving skeleton Vegans. but the toothless wonder Vegans, whose teeth have fallen out, due to their inadequate, unnatural diets, are so pathetic, I just don't even have the heart to laugh at them, then they deflect and deny it's their retarded "diet" that caused their teeth to fall out. You just can't make up this level of retardation.

youtube.com/watch?v=4nf7wAMwfrw

Attached: Robust Vegan Teeth.jpg (747x421, 57K)

How do vegans feel about lab grown meat? I still haven't seen anyone really weigh in on that. Is it because lab grown meat will completely destroy all of their moral arguments but they don't want to have to give up the virtue signalling that makes them feel special?

Sickly pale, extremely skinny, not enough testosrome and most importantly...leftist.

Attached: 8B2FA414-16A1-4980-80DD-5DCD215D8253.gif (498x372, 518K)

Fucking nothing's sustainable in your country.

"Still current at: 21 July 2018 Updated: 6 July 2018 Latest update:
Summary and Safety and security (Crime, Local travel, Air travel and Political) Sections - editorial amendments

The Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) advise against all but essential travel to Nicaragua.

There has been a prolonged period of political unrest and street violence in many areas in Nicaragua since mid-April 2018. This has involved the use of tear gas, rubber bullets and live ammunition, resulting in many serious injuries and over 200 deaths. There have been particularly serious violent incidents ongoing in and around Masaya. Marches and demonstrations continue to occur. While some are peaceful, the situation remains volatile and there is the potential for further violence and disorder at any time. You should stay well away from all demonstrations and gatherings, even if apparently peaceful. Such events can quickly escalate into violence, including with indiscriminate shootings. It is also against Nicaraguan immigration law for foreigners to involve themselves in local politics, and you may put yourself at risk of arrest if taking part in protests or breaches of the peace.

Major routes frequently become impassable due to disorder or roadblocks and we advise that you check local information before undertaking any travel. There have been reports of border closures for vehicles. Fuel supplies have become scarce in several cities due to the ongoing unrest. It is highly advised to avoid travelling at night.

The incidence of crime has risen significantly since the protests began. In several towns, buildings have been set on fire and, as food shortages have increased, so have lootings.

If you’re already in Nicaragua, you should keep your departure options under review."

They probably think it’s cruel because science is involved.

Attached: 33BA5DCF-C031-4090-9DA7-16CBB1F2681F.jpg (898x617, 154K)

youtube.com/watch?v=xkR2XEYEFgk

For 99% of vegans it's not actually about caring about the well being of animals. You can see this over the years as they've employed the exact same tactics and refuse to compromise on any part of their message for the sake of making it more palatable for the general public, even as it actively feeds into an "anti-vegan" subculture that consumes meat excessively purely to spite them, this is because for most of them nothing takes priority over the perceived moral superiority they constantly lord over people.

They even whine about meat substitutes for no damn reason. Are they actually going to want to eat something made to look, taste and smell like meat?
Veganism is a cult.

>eating meat every day, with the current production scheme, is completely unsustainable

>No proof.
>No evidence.
>No example given.

And my grocery store is literally filled with meat, from cheap to expensive. Australia, New Zealand, USA, Argentina, etc, is a bounty of grazing pasture and these countries export tons and tons of beef.

When Vegans tell each other, that "eating is unsustainable" at best, it is a retarded opinion, nothing more.

Attached: le buff vegan stud.jpg (798x450, 49K)

It is real meat. It's just not harvested from a living animal.

youtube.com/watch?v=u468xY1T8fw

Basically it fixes all of the talking points they have against the meat industry.

>be human rights activist
>but lions kill the kids of other males too, when they cuck them

I agree w all this, AND---- I think that Vegans are just rage-filled freaks, who boil over with hatred at the thought that some white family, somewhere, is healthy and happy leading a normal life.

Veganism seems to be only targetted towards whites, white females in general-- the most gullible retarded group on Earth, eager to join up the most idiotic 'causes' they can find.

tl;dr veganism is a white girl suicide club.

Attached: Powerful Vegan Gains.jpg (798x449, 34K)

Anyone whos worked in the food industry will tell you its cruel how much good food we throw away when people are starving. They say they do it because of protocols, they dont want ppl getting sick. But really its because satanists run the show in this fucked up clown world.

The lizard people prefer grass fed humans. Their meat tastes better.

i was strictly vegan for one year, as an experiment to see if it was possible to live like that, maintain my exercise program (progressive calisthenics) and perform to the same standard at my job (heaving gear around in a warehouse for 8+ hours a day)

between march 2017 and march 2018 i consumed no meat, fish, eggs, dairy, gelatin or any other animal product (i wouldn't even chew gum cos it has gelatin in it, or use worcestershire sauce cos it contains anchovies)

this was not about the morality of consuming animal products, it was purely to see what the pros/cons are

for roughly the first month of veganism i felt like a giant weight had been lifted off my shoulders.
it's kind of like being one of those austere buddhists who shun entertainment and modern technology and so on; by not relying on animal products i was "free" from the constrains of being an animal consumer; i never had to think "is the milk in my fridge going to expire" or "do i need to get eggs" or "what meat goes with what veg", etc.
i was forcing myself to eat massive quantities of fruit and veg and tofu etc each day

cont

>ALL MEAT EATERS SHOULD BE KILLED!!!!

Lions are meat eaters?

>REEEEEEE.E.E.E.E.E.E.E.E.E

Veganisms arguments are the dumbest arguments of any cult in the history of the world.

Attached: feeding-lion-captivity-being-fed-raw-meat.jpg (1362x1300, 303K)

Attached: CrmMoMf.gif (480x272, 187K)

are you the regular food poster? What made you finally buy normal food?

Former butcher here.

Great job on the trimming.

Attached: 158.png (447x378, 11K)

oh shit you are right, meat of carnivorous animals tastes like shit, vegans are livestock for the ayys

Attached: 1529008137109.png (231x257, 160K)

>queue music
SALAD SHOOTER!

Attached: 20171011_164114.png (1210x1958, 1.03M)

i never posted online about my veganism and i never preached to anyone; only a few people at work and in my personal life knew i was doing it and i explained to them what my reasons were

about halfway into the year (i had not planned to last a whole year btw; i was seeing how long i could go and was impressed at myself for lasting longer than one month desu) i felt pretty good but was finding it hard to maintain energy levels throughout the day.
i was able to keep my strength and stamina up to a reasonable point, but this was via a combination of eating a LOT and training six or seven days a week. i was not exactly losing strength but i was not gaining any either.
i have since seen a photograph of myself at my work's xmas party and i am insanely skinny and look malnourished, which disturbs me in retrospect

75%ish of the way into the year i was sick of it. my mind and body were demanding protein and vitamins of animal origin. i was definitely low on iron. i made the conscious decision to make this experiment last one year so that no vegan could ever preach to me, since i've arguably lasted way longer than most "vegans" ever do (even the ones that get veganism-related tattoos)

at the end of the year i made slow-cooked teriyaki beef short ribs in the crock pot. cooked on a low heat for nine hours and served with roast potatoes. handling raw meat and getting blood on my hands after having gone a year without even looking at it was a strange feeling, i will admit, and it was the only real moment i had where i questioned the morality of meat eating.

anyway, it's long been known that red meat causes a testosterone rush in male humans, so after absolutely annihilating this entire plate of ribs my dick was pulsing with the force of a thousand boners and i could not stop myself from giggling hysterically for several minutes; i was practically high from eating meat for the first time in a year

cont

Well, if you fucking grazers would stop eating my foods food, maybe there would be more food for my food, and therefore more food for me. Instead you would rather eat grass and kelp and onions beans, and you wonder why your testosterone levels are damn near non-existent.

Also, with inner cities expanding outward, it makes ALL forms of food difficult to sustain, piss off with your shit tier rhetoric.

A vegan with diahreah?

i hehe all the time hehe

/bantz/ -->
/b/-->

SEVERELY UNDERRATED.

vegans dont think animals and humans are equal, brainlet. they think animals just have a basic right to live.

t. a vegan

Veganism is just another plot by (((them))) to make (((their))) enemies weak.

i now eat meat five or six times a week, i just don't consume processed meat, fast food, plastic "lunch meat" or any of that shit. i avoid meat with unnecessary fat in it (i use extra lean ground beef for instance)

my energy levels are better and my gains and functional strength are on the increase all the time

conclusion: if you want to be vegan and not become a skinny malnourished weakling you are going to have to consume about five absolutely giant meals a day and train every morning and night just to get enough protein/etc and feel normal. there is no such thing as "vegan gains" and if you're a guy you will have to learn to live with your body not producing any normal level of testosterone. that "chilled out" relaxing feeling you get from being vegan is your T level decreasing and you slowly turning into a woman. which is fine cos i have nothing against trannies but not all of us are destined for that life

sorry if anyone was expecting a much more definitive or scientific conclusion to all this but basically tl;dr keep eating meat if you want

Interesting how you did get a rush the first month of veganism. They call this a 'cleansing' and helpfull in the short term.

Long term, veganism is just anorexia or a category of anorexia.

Attached: Vegan slow death.jpg (565x500, 89K)

but who gives that animal the right to live?
as a matter of fact, who gives you the right to be alive?

Yeah, but they say no right and wrong just "useful" or "suits me" or not. That kind of intelligent, you know.

But if you object they say you are a sore loser.

So black are allowed meat while wh*teoid eats grass, really makes you go hmmmm

The age of lions is actually over you bigot.

Thanks for marking with tats for when The Purge comes.

My heart says be Vegan, but my body craves meat and animal fat. What do?

Lions are subhuman so whats your point

Those are some excellent cuts.

>united states
>difficult to hunt

Attached: brainlet 4.png (600x700, 20K)

i love meat, but this argument is retarded,

We are herbivores that are slowly evolving to eat meat. Look at our fucking teeth and our hands and compare them to any other animal that eats as much meat as us.

Fee fees have no place in Survival.

An entity incapable of true moral agency is innately incapable of acknowledging/respecting rights and morality.

If an entity does not respect the rights of others, then there is no moral obligation to respect their rights.

Attached: 597.jpg (480x260, 22K)

the entire modern world is unsustainable.
I don't see them going uncle ted, so it's all posturing.
The flag ties it all together.

>haha i posed an obviously cynical question so this dumb vegan is BTFO!!11!
of course a leaf wouldn't understand that rights aren't just things you give out

youtube.com/watch?v=mz_f9rhzXsE
youtube.com/watch?v=J0QFvmblWy4

Just watch--

>SEVERE harrasment for the white carnivore.
>Pure avoidance with the black carnivore.

You can tell these "Vegan activists" are 100% OK with a black eating raw meat in public, but they rage with anger, when a white man eats meat and protests. Case closed, Veganism is designed by (((them))) to kill whites. (Veganism leads to infertility, non-reproduction)

Attached: 1531691315385.jpg (960x957, 31K)

I guess you never been to a big, coastal city, pardner. Where would you go hunting in Los Angeles?

>We need meat
No we don’t

This is the most retarded and false argument of all Veganisms retarded arguments.

We have one stomach, simple carnivore digestive system, same as lions, wolves foxes etc.

Cows and sheep, have four stomachs, because herbivores are designed to digest plants. No worries Vegan liar, keep lying.

Attached: alimentacion_del_leon.jpg (600x401, 49K)

I didn't provide proof because it is a known fact in ecology. It's called the Ten Percent Law. The grand majority of grain, fish and drinkable water in the world are used to feed livestock because meat tastes better

We don't care about your respect idiot. Just keep killing yourselves on your retarded plant diet, when God gave you a carnivore digestive tract.

You have one stomach, not four like a sheep or cow, hence you were made to eat meat. Keep eating grass though, and thinking we care about your "respect" lol.

Attached: Vegans.jpg (433x450, 38K)

>humans have horizontally moveable jaws which are used to grind plants
>our canines are pathetic compared to actual fangs
>humans have intestinal tracks way too long to efficiently digest meat
>humans don't have claws nor any means/drive to hunt without tools

ok

I'd rather have that grain and water go to my future meal than to nonwhites, so it's ok.

You misunderstand mate, I'm saying that since animals can't even comprehend rights let-alone respect them, then it's stupid to respect their 'rights'.

>all animals have a drive to survive and avoid death
this is enough for me at least

>If they're equal to us
Lions aren't equal to us. We are humans and better, we have to learn to treat those lesser than us better.