So it's been established that the boomer generation are a group of Starbucks drinking SJW degenerates...

So it's been established that the boomer generation are a group of Starbucks drinking SJW degenerates, is there any hope for the zoomers? What are going to be the main determining factors for their political outlook?

Attached: IMG_6200.jpg (750x493, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/f7tix
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1519436162776.jpg (1024x1024, 131K)

Attached: 1532138106359.jpg (576x768, 45K)

30 years old boomer here. Afternoon plans: *sip* and mow the lawn. What about you, bub?

Attached: 1530224715018.png (403x347, 72K)

Coconut water is good as fuck but overpriced, at the end of the day though iced tea powder reigns supreme

Attached: b74e35715b8ca07fcee8ab7ae72978aa.jpg (298x500, 37K)

That's actually the perfect drink for the zoooomer to have

Attached: boomer.jpg (1652x888, 86K)

21 year old boomer here

>so it's been established
No it hasn't. Stop saying shit like this as if you have any authority. You don't lurk and if you do, you definitely post more than you read and you take shit at face value. Add another category. Eternal Cancer.

Gen Z is 1996+
Gen Alpha is 2012+

I fucking love being a 24y old boomer.

Should really be a double onions latte

kek, I love Mountain Dew. It's my life force.

Yeah, me too. Boomer power!

They are so not alpha

no doubt.

SMELLY DUMB ZOOMER SCUM

Attached: 1530651648637.gif (1000x640, 127K)

Why use words just to distort their meaning, I understand this is fostered by a certain sense of humor but it really isn’t funny and just exposes the humiliation of those that engage in hive mind activity. You repeat and regurgitate because you’re stupid

Well, traditional advertising agency led marketing focuses on resource intensive launches e.g. media buying, expensive campaigns and in-store promotions, which produce a tangible but very short-lived spike in sales and brand awareness because there is limited emotional engagement. By contrast, Monster operates under a “waste not, want not” credo, investing all of its resources into cultivating brand love by converting their target market into fans who then go on to influence and recruit mainstream customers.

Monster’s success lies in its ability to get the right people on board and to leverage those people’s own networks to create influence within the markets they target. In other words Monster found their ecosystem.

Ecosystems are natural, authentic networks based on real-world scenes. Each ecosystem has its own protocol, from the language used to the clothes worn. These networks possess a code often hidden to the outsider that reinforces social dynamics like who’s “in”, who’s “out” and who the key influencers are. Wherever your people already have networks is where you need to start building your brand.

The Monster ecosystem lives within the Motorsports, Action Sports, E-Gaming and Punk Rock scenes. These are shared with Red Bull, but Monster brings a more aggressive, rebellious and edgy personality to life. They realised this early on and made a concerted effort to curate a marketing team of people who dwelled within these ecosystems – from journalists to artists and ex-athletes.

As its manifesto says on its Facebook page: “At Monster, all of our guys walk the walk in action sports, punk rock music, partying, hangin’ with the girls and living life on the edge. Monster is way more than an energy drink. Led by our athletes, musicians, employees, distributors and fans, Monster is a lifestyle in a can!”

Baby boomer is a descriptive term for a person who was born between 1946 and 1964

now fuck off idiot with your forced memes

best one yet.

Who here likes the classic Monster?

Attached: EC93D55E-C1F8-4345-AB14-91B352A23B0A.png (817x797, 293K)

>when boomers get BTFO so hard that the shills have to force-meme everyone as a boomer

I can't tell you how annoying it is to have neighbors who like to mow at 7 AM

I think they're just kids who parrot every meme they see regardless of whether it's good or not

>1999
>boomer
You drank too much tasteless monster, muh dude.

Same, but I'm not a faggot leaf.
Rake yourself

The youngest Boomers were born in 1956 or 1957. Kevin Arnold's age in the Wonder Years. The oldest ones were born in 1943 like Janis Joplin or Jim Morrison. If you weren't old enough to at least want to go to Woodstock you aren't a Boomer.

I only drink redbull.

>boomers complaining about new memes
like pottery

I saw a boomer monster can on the side of the road walking my dog today. What does it mean?

Alright we can debate the fine details but the point stands with regards to this shit meme

>faggot kid strawmanning 24/7

Forced meme? This is the best meme we've had TO DATE!

You're the reason this board has gone to shit

Well nigger, I'm still a 21 year old boomer.

It's the footprint of a boomer. It's a smart thing to look for while hunting them.

You're comparing me to rapefugees, aren't you sonny?

Well Jim I'm gonna take the boat up to the lake with the boys. Maybe crack some brews too ha ha.

>b-back in my days we had the best memes!

Attached: 104.jpg (250x229, 8K)

>boomer born 1980

fuck off. you're an obvious zoomer

Shoot them both, write them off.

Fucking Zoomers, I tell ya, they’re why our nation is in such a mess these days.

Attached: 1BCBEBD2-50BE-402A-A232-0981FA909D5B.jpg (465x407, 49K)

No, you're just a viral marketing dupe. But I'm sure Monster appreciates your efforts.

Enjoyin the evening breeze on my porch with a bud light and some good ol AC/DC playing in the background.

i'm a זוּמר

Attached: זוּמר.png (491x419, 136K)

Both are full of atheist cucks

Get right

streamable.com/f7tix

Attached: JESUSCHRISTISGOD.jpg (1920x1186, 942K)

I'm just a boomer tending to my lawn and chatting with the boys while taking sips. Not everything is a conspiracy, bucko!

I buy my coconut water from the dollar store here, you have those in Canada?

Probably gonna take the missus out for a ride on my Harley-Davidson

mhm

>worshipping a 2000 year old boomer jew on a stick
get a load of this boomer

I'm going to a titty bar

What if you are born on 1979?

boomer = pre-1970
xoomer = 1970-1989
b000mer = 1989-2000
zoomer = 2000- now

There's never any hope once you're in this age; it has to reach its conclusion.

Is runescape boomer?

Attached: 30year old boomer music.jpg (702x632, 196K)

lifting weights getting high listening to black sabbath

>same kike memeflag attacking christ
Show me that Israeli flag, Chaim.

You should be waking up at 3 am fuck off now sleeping at 7

what's your problem with Israel? Jesus was from Israel too

Yes

Attached: g48a0sud4gzz.jpg (735x683, 66K)

Boomer here, 32 years young

Attached: ItsAfraid.png (2916x2184, 2.43M)

>Everyone older than 30 is a boomer

Kek

They're too dangerous, bub. You got to take it easy on the ol' ticker.

The Word had to take the flesh to thrash kikes.

Attached: Get out of my Fathers Temple.jpg (991x1024, 179K)

Literally peak Jow Forums. I remember using Jow Forums back in middle school in like 2003. Been here on and off through the times.

Attached: 1531037016958.jpg (1029x1000, 275K)

kys kike

yeah Jesus hated the old ruling class of Jews, because he wanted to become the King of Jews himself

Lmao im about to do the same thing small world huh

Show me a civilization that has turned from it's degenerate ways by free will before it's own destruction. Every culture, once in decline tends to stay in decline morally until it's weak enough to be conquered or destroyed.

E.g. Sodom and Gomorrah

Attached: SodomandGomorrah17.jpg (320x238, 22K)

Me. Mocha and green is my favorite. 20 year old boomer btw and checked

Never his intention. He was there to give them a chance to repent before the Lord sent the Legions of Kittim.

Why are we calling millennials 'boomers' now?

I detect a bait and switch.

Germany almost did it.

I should have chosen my sip more carefully.
Now I am a zoomer.

Attached: 20180721_151641-1.jpg (2150x2325, 719K)

>unironically cites fairy tales as an example to support his argument

let me guess you also #resist because of hogwarts?

I'm a boomer who drinks coconut water.

Fuck yeah baby boomers totally means 1980 and not the post war explosion of babys in late 1940’s
And I’m so disconnected from individualism that I have to group myself with people that happen to be the same age
Fucking neck yourself

>coming from a dog fucker german
your nation is a laughing stock where german women suck turkish dick everyday

Attached: wtf.jpg (1040x780, 183K)

Boomer cope. What's on the other side of the hill?

Attached: 1530247590236.jpg (984x888, 165K)

>92’
Fucking monster is degenerate Jewish drink and it’s marketing is about devil worshipping plus it filled with chemicals and shit. I rather drink coconut water.

You couldn't be more wrong.

Based

Thats the shit right there

>1980-1999
>tfw Im a 22 yo 30 yo boomer

Rare mountain jew

t. BORN IN 1997

im i really a boomer?

is some 16 y.o BITCH gonna say that to my face

come at me im WAITING

this is me

>be me
>be 30
>never went to star bucks
>had less than 10 energy drinks in my life
>not balding
>don't mow my lawn

BTW that meme was created to alienate older "memebers" of Jow Forums
it's a bad divide and conquer meme trying to divide the older generation of 4channer and the newer one

Shit, I didn't know I was a 28yr old boomer.
>sips

Attached: Hi9FoeatHGT-uI_0nFjbGH4SdfwoNetlDjTZQZA6lrY.jpg (400x527, 77K)

Praise Satan

No. I think you guys just don't get it.
It's when you're 23+ and are living the comfy boomer life.
Completed post secondary school. Trades or whatever.
Good job.
Have a waifu.
Have a house.
Kid on the way or already here
Living life comfy the way it's suppised to be.
Sadly in Canada it's mostly Chinks or Arabs though.
Everyone 22+ should inspire to be this meme.
It's a joke about the end of your SIG journey.
* cracks open a monster 0*
* Ahhhhhh*.

Attached: monster ad.png (1068x412, 53K)

Yup trollface and y u no guy were the stuffs back in the day. You kids wouldn't know

Attached: image.jpg (2277x1440, 359K)

Actually 34 here. Going to go for a nice hike now and then I'm going to crack a couple beers when I get back while listening to Paul Simon's Graceland on vinyl. Am a hipster or a boomer?

My god. Boomers are the children of the generation that had TONS of children right before/after WWII. I.e. my grandparents were born around 1910-1920, and had about 10 children. Most parents nowadays had 3.

Love my China R US dollar stores, bro.
It'd how our senpai saves money for that boomer life.

what the hell are those gay ass cartons? They're like trapezoids or some shit.

No it’s not you fucking retard leaf idiot fuck. It’s a playful meme, a lot of us here realized we grew up and were just poking fun at it.
Not everything is a psyop

Attached: 658F6FF3-2B75-47AF-B4D0-743B9825A446.jpg (459x1024, 86K)