Daily reminder that if you're white and you don't plan on having kids you are CONTRIBUTING to the end of the white race

Daily reminder that if you're white and you don't plan on having kids you are CONTRIBUTING to the end of the white race.

Attached: 19367787_197336654129155_7033058481057824768_n.jpg (937x1171, 92K)

I'm white and have 3 kids.

...with my azn wife.

I pay to lick women's feet I don't think I'm fit to marry

Bleaching other races is better than not having kids at all.

im sorry white race

I can't OP, not good enough book in hot bubbling vomit mixed with dead horse flies and excrement scumbag!

You're a scumbag! :)

I've always wondered what the hell was wrong with you faggots

i have no sex drive plus i look like a feminine numale fag

Does it count if my kids will look like this?
I will only produce daughters.

>HAPA masterrace

Attached: Img8348083_n.jpg (640x729, 184K)

I wake up everyday and wish I was asian.

I wish I could speak their language and follow their traditions.

I eat all my food with chopsticks and practice my kanji in the afternoon.

One day I hope to marry an asian girl and maybe be called an honorary asian by her family.

Attached: DVngU2WU8AA7dB0.jpg (1536x2048, 591K)

sorry im incel wish i could help

>if you're white and you don't plan on having kids you are CONTRIBUTING to the end of the white race.
Great.
Though if I can have kids with a nonwhite woman I'll do so since that'll be a bigger contribution to the end of this fucking filthy wh*te race.
Chances are low though, if I been a female I cannot imagine what could make me to be even near a wh*te man like myself. Wh*toids are disgusting

what if you're white but still genetic trash?

Attached: 1509697022396.jpg (1331x1380, 176K)

daily reminder raising a daughter is the ultimate cucking
you're spending time and money on something that will be sucking off random cocks and catch STDs on their asshole from nigger dix

I'm Italian should I have kids?

The tyranny of the leaf

Have fun with kids that won't support you as you grow old. At least turn them into Eliot Rodger lite.

Can you noggers respond to this post? I'm trying to get notifcations working on my phone. Tanks alot!

Attached: IMG-20180713-WA0062.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

sry I forgot to have kids and the next thing I knew I was 40 when I woke up

Why date a trashy wh*te woman when you could plow a T H I C C trad Latina?

Attached: gp63l0v.png (816x1532, 555K)

I want to have kids but I am trying to get myself together so I can attract a proper mate. Unfortunately this process is slow.

I rather chance not having kids than not bettering myself and squirting into the first roastie I see.

Why should i care about my race

Attached: al.jpg (647x478, 89K)

Most white people suck, but we're infinitely better than the other disaster races.

Daily reminder, always question who’s telling you this shit.
Provide proof of personal happiness or stfu

Glory of the white man

Attached: 1338986153027.png (500x700, 630K)

good, everyone who destroys western degenerate goyim is a hero

The daughter is a cutie and needs one more generation of bleaching. The son is a future school shooter... and herein lies the problem with race mixing with Asians. That high IQ white/asian cocktail makes psychotic males with lower muscle mass..

Too late for me OP. I'm a personality incel (anxiety/depression/avoidant) and for me to have kids would require rape. Well I could fuck fat ugly women at the rate of about one a decade, but they tend to be sure to use birth control with me. Looks like I am one of the beautiful ones.

is that david schwimmer?

Attached: tumblr_mbl1emzw7Y1qg22hlo1_1280.jpg (1280x1828, 853K)