Based Sikhs

Sikhs are the most red pilled people, prove me wrong.

Attached: 21151638_1297197857073555_7177726126780820838_n.jpg (720x960, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_India_Flight_182
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jagmeet_Singh
youtu.be/jzSlw5Zm6gw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1519229914739.jpg (2162x1687, 2.3M)

Can we stop having these retarded purity fights?
>based black man, based sikh etc
Almost no one posting on here is aryan, judge people onntheir actions not skin color. doing so doesnt invalidate racial criticism and observations, like how most niggers are violent chimps, but it does stop this absolutely tired argument and shitposting.
These guys in OP are retards for calling out their bro. The people like the donqld who love this shit do so because they are insecure about their racial beliefs.

Who the fuck said anything about purity or race?

Aren't sikh's a religious group?

How new are you
Yeah, but they are all Punjabi

Did you know that the tenth Sikh guru made carrying knives mandatory after the ninth Sikh guru got beheaded by Muslims for not converting?

Attached: 1508645230849.jpg (600x757, 57K)

They re still brown and will pollute the gene pool just the same as any indian will

Maybe they're alright elsewhere, but in leafland, they're a scourge.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_India_Flight_182

Canada's commie party is run by a Sikh...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jagmeet_Singh

And basically every fucking time there's a serious highway crash with multiple fatalities caused by a transport truck, the driver is a Sikh. See that busload of youth hockey players that got wiped out a few months ago.

Moat people don't know this but even Hitler had arab SS forces with Imans commanding them. We're all untited in the fight against jews.

Attached: 1530491676498.jpg (1600x1200, 544K)

Dude do you not see how tired I am of all the sandniggers?!

Still don't have any problems if some fucking assimilation could be made!
Live in country, live for country.

Attached: serveimage (16).jpg (610x343, 54K)

The based Sikh meme is just more civic nationalist garbage.
It’s ok to take your own side. It’s ok to be white.

Uniting in the fight against Jewry is one thing, letting them take up residence in your fatherland is another, Hans

What do you think they are doing when they are fucking your women. That is assimilation!

woah based, wonder if theyd be okay with their entire clan moving here

Never said otherwise, they should of course stay in their shitholes but those who are already here should be not vilified. This is one of the qualms I have with the populist movement, that the hate is misdirected. We should focus on the (((ones))) pulling the strings. We gotta realise that the terror attacks are caused by the perceived result of satanic jewish influence on the west. If we would have an moral and just society I don't think we would be attacked like this

Attached: 1525298431640.jpg (819x1024, 290K)

Completely different regard to life and limb . They kill their own daughters take machetes to their sons. No thanks.

Forced castration would be in place for something so appalling. Our morals and values must be cherished and reinforced.

lol,what?

youtu.be/jzSlw5Zm6gw

Those dudes look free AF!!!

Attached: 1532103602426.png (778x809, 1.37M)

yes,because few things define the whole sikhs
are you saying whites angels from heaven who never did nothing?

learn english first apu, then try to argue

are*

sure thing nazi larper
I am sure you understood What I said

With your birth rates, it’s only a matter of time before the ones already there replace you. I don’t want to see Germans become mutts

fuck off pa jut

Sikhs are awesome and they hate Muslims too

Declining birthrates got more to do with brainwashing propagated by our ((fellow white))) parasites in media,movies, everything we consume basically. Same as race mixxing.

Attached: 1532175781440.jpg (1163x1200, 199K)

They are pretty cool indeed here where I live. My favorite kind of brown.

Attached: 1532213960762.jpg (480x564, 125K)

BASE SIHKS ARE BASED

BASED Streetshitters.

Attached: 1532212764609.png (500x689, 163K)

> "the Democrats are the real racists"

> "they're not the final obstacle so we shouldn't hate them"

Nah.

i remember someone saying that Sikhs are one of the biggest vocal groups for hate speech laws in UK

genetic disorders:
blacks : 1
jews: 12
whites : 0
arabs: 1000+

also saged and reported