The JQ: A Pragmatic Solution

If the Jews are able to defeat even the White race time and time again, it's clear that we need a more powerful force against them. What I'm suggesting is a temporary alliance with Niggers, Spics and other subhumans. Fact is, if we tell them how the Jews have been exploiting them to destroy us all, melding us all into one cultureless mulatto slave herd, they can be remarkably J-woke. Once we win, we'll just kill 'em off.

Attached: hear me out.jpg (255x252, 14K)

or you could just sit in your room and bitch on the internet

Self-bumping for importance.

Your pic is a cat graduating[?] in Masonic Lodge?

He's a globalist int he wrong neighborhood.

Sometimes I wonder why the media hates whites so much

Kek. Impossible. The only solution is a final solution to every single race including the Japanese. The world can only rule under the iron fist of white men such as us.

But that will never happen if we don't solve the Jewish Question first, and for that, we need numbers.

Whites are only less than 20% of the world polulation

Good thing we have kek. The Jews will learn to fear the frog.

Attached: 5A11F504-4F03-413C-97E9-D56E08A53F25.jpg (665x518, 48K)

Indeed. But even Kek needs followers to carry out his will. We cannot completely rely on Him.

bumping again.

That's another lie by the jewish media. We don't need "numbers". What we need is willingness to protect our future. Once that's done, exposing the jq will be easy as pie. Remember, 1 white man = 100 jews.

That'll change to 100% soon enough.

I back this plan 100%. The only question is what to do with the Jews once the world is redpilled.

>inb4 send them to Israel

That's Zionism and they don't deserve a homeland. How about prisons?

Imagine if the christcucks had given whites the monopoly over moneylending instead of the jews

Assist Iranian film producers in Los Angeles well enough, and they'll take it from there. Make sure they're Islamist. They want Hollywood to be theirs and they despise Jews. Ally with Armenian film producers in LA for the same reason. Every Armo or Persian producer who gets a studio exec job is a Jew without one. That producer will then hire non Jews as his underlings and associates. Think about where this leads. End of Jewish Hollywood.

End of Jewish Hollywood = end of biggest worldwide Jewish propaganda wing.

End of homosexuality in Hollywood
End of boy raping in Hollywood
End of Weinsteinism
End of MeToo
End of a LOT of shit

If 1 of us was worth 100 of them, we would have destroyed them by now. There's no shame in admitting that we have a powerful enemy.
Very good ideas. If we coopt their instituions, they will fall. We'll use the Persianniggers to our advantage.

If anything happens to Nihon and the true god's chosen people, Nihonjin, I will personally invent a tool that will kill every single biological organism on the planet.
You have been warned.

We can't just eliminate every jew for the work of the elite like though

Are Iranian Americans uncucked and unjewed?

Fucking Amerimutts.

Attached: really.png (147x175, 66K)

Of course we can and of course we should.