Why is drag culture being pushed so hard?

When will it all end?

Attached: 7ba0b82b833903f75fcc570e0cf99b51--daemon-slaanesh.jpg (736x945, 139K)

They think it'll end with socially acceptable boyfucking. We think it'll end with having a list of names of people who tried this shit and a few miles of rope.

I pray that it will

Degeneration of society

Trans girl here.
Nobody is pushing drag.
They pushed transgender nonsense and deleted all terminology for the term transsexual.
They won.
I don't know why.
Maybe to make you guys argue about it and distract from other issues or as a gateway step for pedophilia legalization.
I tried my best to stop it, but they made it a public shaming topic and I'd be destroyed if I told people the truth.
There was nothing I could do.
Sorry
I feel so bad for all the kids who are just. Socially non conforming and are going to fuck up their bodies because they are being misdiagnosed as transexual when they clearly don't have gender dysphoria.

Attached: 1520610775974.png (643x409, 44K)

>I don't know why.
Because you let them.

FP Australian Post

Attached: 4r3r5534425334252314.jpg (748x1068, 91K)

fpbp

Attached: 1526600291016.jpg (480x521, 29K)

>Trans girl here.
Mutilated boy there.
Go away.
We're not playing along with this stupid kike bullshit any longer.

It ends when violence breaks out, it ends when society falls. We right now are in only 3% stage of society falling. Give another 10 years soon pedophilia will be the norm, for all we know furries will walk amongs due to genetics, the corruption will continue to grow and the drug addiction and suicides will follow. Long live Western society

Attached: 1531821458553.jpg (460x562, 78K)

Can't tell you when
only how

Attached: AncientBlightRemedy.png (1269x526, 975K)

post boipucci or gtfo

Me VS That gay shit

Attached: Grail knight.png (762x662, 1.42M)

>drag culture
The fuck is that?

Something like this

Attached: Slaanesh Daemon.png (1219x620, 629K)

>There was nothing I could do.
>Sorry
Already prepping yourself for the big dramatic martyr suicide faggot?
We can all see it.
We don't care tho.
So leave and post this end note shit on tumbler.
Where it will sit unread and uncared for like your soon head stone to your grave.

There is literally nothing wrong with this.
>inb4 shill

Attached: image.jpg (1742x1154, 262K)

It's has to do with the fact that kabbalist jews worship an androgynous god. And subverting the sexuality of a people is the center piece of subverting a population and softening them up.

when the MSM is replaced with networks who aren't jews/zionists/cia mockingbird sockpuppets

No. I've fought everyone everywhere.
There's no fighting pc sjws.
They are above the law and everyone is too pussy to riot anymore.
We are too small of a minority.
If say there's less than 150 of us that are even legit on all of Jow Forums whole network.
150 people versus 50 million doxxing white Knight brain washed fascists who support ageplsy, child brain damaging puberty denial, and extreme body modification for people who are just crossdressing.

No. I'm just going to probably give up soon and just stay permanently stealth with my husband. F stupid kids

But you already did.

Attached: TRANSformationcomplete.jpg (750x493, 82K)

They put a child drag queen on a billboard in Times Sq.

What news station isn't Jewperdized?

infowars comes to mind

Drag shit doesn't matter.
It's just more garbage to distract people that don't understand anything.
It's too keep the focus off transtrender people.
To make a spectacle of drag as the cccccraaaaaazyeeee stuff so nobody remembers transtrenders fucked up shit going on.
Drag is just people playing weekend Halloween faggots.
Meanwhile transtrender people are pushing everything from diapers to pyro moon foxes and telling everyone and their dog to take estrogen.

Fifteen years ago trans people commit divide on cam and screamed and sobbed in horrible fucking agony and cut their fucking dicks off on cam on /b/ in a desperate attempt to stop their gender dysphoria.

Now the fucking agenda has pushed them all away labeled them as psychotics instead of people who actually have gender dysphoria and you OBVIOUSLY have gender dysphoria (making literally every boy every trans) if one time you played with a barbie or put on your moms lipstick and you need to immediately be put on puberty blockers stopping all normal brain development until you're 18 leaving you chemically 11 years old and OBVIOUSLY NOT BRAINDAMAGED tm and then your dick slashed off.

Attached: ClwUp3lVEAAu5T-.jpg (1023x576, 106K)