Mueller Indicting Trump

Are you guys ready for Mueller to indict Trump? It's time.

Attached: trump.jpg (960x640, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

justice.gov/olc/opinion/sitting-president’s-amenability-indictment-and-criminal-prosecution
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Voted for him, i made a mistake. I dont care if its made up bullshit, please get him out.

He can't indict Trump. Even the most retarded people on MSM know this.

My ideal (realistic) timeline
>Mueller investigation continues with Manafort trial, various other low-level indictments and so on over the next few months
>Dems take house in 2018 election
>Bigger indictments come down over the course of 2018 and early 2019, culminating in Don Jr. and others
>Dems investigate the living shit out of the Trump team
>Mueller report comes out mid 2019, accusing Trump of selling out US foreign policy in exchange for Russian help in the election
>2020 election season is full of Trump family trials and impeachment proceedings in House and Senate
>2020 election is a bloodbath for the GOP, Democrats redistrict them out of power in numerous places and the Supreme Court gets more justices added to deal with the stink
>Trump goes on trial.
I'tll be fun to see whether the GOP sticks together or fractures. I suspect we're going to have a lot of people claiming they never voted for him, even though they did, but the party will basically collapse into a rump of people who can't quit their AM radio memes and antigovernment crackpots.

It's never going to happen.

Attached: 1532109721277.jpg (900x599, 36K)

A sitting president *literally* cannot be indicted

While it's not likely that Mueller will try to do so, that's just the opinion of Justice Department lawyers, they can change their minds or make an exception. So far, the Supreme Court has said that presidents need to answer subpoenas and otherwise participate in judicial branch proceedings.

He can get the grand jury to issue one pretty easily, though.

They said Trump would never be elected...

Page has admitted under oath that the entire basis for the Russia investigation was to cover up Clinton being hacked by China. It's over. We're just waiting for it to get explosive.

Lol. More realistic:

> Mueller investigation gradually falls apart. Its two years in and they haven't found shit. There's nothing there.
> Trump pardons the kangaroo convictions of Manafort and Flynn
> Trump drops some anti dem nukes before November, sends ICE to polling stations, keeps the house
> Fires JS and RR, puts in Guiliani as AG
> Legalises marijuana at a federal level basically guaranteeing he wins 2020
> After winning 2020, he goes full white power

Why'd he wait like 2 years?

Whatever. I don't even care anymore.

>t. MTF trap who's off their meds

You're never going to pass for a real girl, no matter how much fan fic you write

Attached: 1520885230642.png (646x655, 235K)

Opinion

>2021
>Trump finally gives his anal cherry to Putin, after years of teasing with bj's

He was waiting to collect this rarest of rare flags

That's exactly what's going to happen though.

Meme flag. I hope a rocket from Gaza lands on your mother’s house tonight.

You know how I know you're a faggot?

Attached: opisafag.jpg (215x234, 11K)

No he can't. Trump has to be removed from office before he can be charged with anything. You people are fucking morons. Trump could spread his ass cheeks and lay a fat log into Jim Acosta's mouth live on national TV and he couldn't be charged.

tumblr hambeast raid. Golden corral cut you guys off?

Attached: CHALLENGE.jpg (3020x2265, 1.12M)

>they can change their minds or make an exception
And spark off the nation's messiest SCOTUS case to date with a freshly appointed conservative majority that will neuter the DOJ's authority to take actions against sitting presidents and possible other officials with their findings because they're all keenly aware of federal law enforcement's desire to be a Praetorian Guard with all their kingmaking authority? Sure thing my man, Mueller and Rosenstien are retards but they're not that retarded.

I wonder what kind of man trump will be when he gets sent to prison and goes cold turkey from Putin’s cum and just generally toxic cuckold behavior in General.

Attached: 5BC6BCD4-A29D-4DCC-AC18-1008E6EE561A.jpg (338x500, 73K)

Not bad for a bong. You’re probably just a based yankee on holiday tho... we would all bust our collective nuts if Trump has ICE and/or National Guard monitoring polling stations OR even if he does anything to stop illegals from voting in 2020.. not seeing it happen though. Would need Trump to deliver massive red pills on immigration before even he has the balls for that.

Attached: 1532215950190.jpg (750x710, 291K)

Yeah...

Attached: 1531532515338.gif (400x224, 3.08M)

1 post by this ID no Link's,
>you better start believing in slide threads, you're in one!

Attached: 1517802135208.gif (250x195, 801K)

Posting this kind of stuff won't make them love you. You're still fat and, more importantly, an embarrassment to your family

Lying faggot.

If he doesn't do anything after all the dirty tricks he's a fucking pussy.

But so far, I have no reason to think that he is, and so he must have counter measures in place for November.

Not a yank btw, but spent many years there.

They'll kick you out after two hours. Good news though, Golden Corral is usually positioned close to other eateries. You ladies could move the party to one of them

Lmao fucking faggot

Its stale pasta, you should have a team meeting and come up with a new strategy

Attached: 1531777211125.jpg (1024x771, 85K)

We didn't listen guys! We should have voted for Hillary. It really was her turn.

they can try. we all know which fucks actually sold our country out. personally, I'm ready to give my life, if necessary. I know I'm not alone in that sentiment. people need to start going to jail or it's going to get so much worse before there's any sliver of hope for things to get better.

Attached: 1525404645768m.jpg (1024x1019, 99K)

it was her turn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was just a question.
I expect he would be a very different person without all the cuckold mentality. Why else do you think he got such a young wife who needs to be sexually pleasured?

OUCH! Trump kicked me in my mangina and now i have to get it sewn back shut. They pickled my dick, i'll use that to dilate.

3000 rounds for my rifle ready
600 rounds for my shotty 930 ready
300 rounds for my sidearm ready
bayonet ready
carrier and sapi plates ready
helmet ready
ifac ready
food and water ready
Truck ready
Yeah, mother fucker. I'm fucking ready.
All I've known in this life is hard work and war. Ready.

kek, I remember before the Manafort indictment when you guys said they were going to arrest Hillary. I just feel bad for you. Protip: don't tie your identity to some fucking politician

lol

I said it was realistic...

No, that's just the current opinion of DOJ lawyers, it's not a law nor has it been ruled on by any court. Look it up.

Notice Trump getting indicted while in office wasn't in my preferred realistic timeline?

Then again, as far as your stuff goes, the SC has a basic incentive to claim power over the executive branch, so they may let an indictment stand.

THE TIME HAS COME IT'S TIME IT HAS BEEN ENOUGH TIME TIME TO GO THE TIME HAS COME YES IT'S DONE

Attached: 1532103949097.png (719x475, 154K)

Seriously guys. Trump wont pay for my wound separater apparatus.
He is literally Hortler.
Down with Israel. Stop being a notsi!

>we all know which fucks actually sold our country out
I know, do you? Reminder: this is the USA, not the CSA. Are you sure you're in the right country to begin with? Perhaps you'd like to leave?

>They said Trump would never be elected...
They also said inpeach! Drumpf and it's not okay to shit on the sidewalk and shoot heroin in the metro.

You are a fucking retard.
We Israelis support Trump. You’re after diaspora Jews. dumb Americlap

he cant

constitution

Even with the dilation, your lab created frakenvagina well never pass for the real thing. Sure, mood stabilizers will help for awhile, but you'll inevitably succumb to the same fate as countless others before you

Attached: 1496088444885.gif (177x238, 2M)

What's a metro?

bart?! i dont know what faggots on the west coast call shit.

Suck my hairy smelly, shit ridden nuts,

What do your parents tell people you do?

Attached: rN9bCPD.jpg (486x767, 103K)

cant indict a sitting president. can impeach him, to remove from office, to indict though. chances of that? not high. if trump is gonna be prosecuted itll be in 2020

Looks like a MtF no passing trannie

I see.
I do find it strange that trump went with Putin as his bull instead of a well endowed African gentleman. I do hear that the elite have access to some of the most well endowed Africans on the planet. Saudi Arabia has been amassing a large collection of BBC bulls in the last 10 years. But it does make sense given how Melania is Eastern European like Putin so she more than likely felt more comfortable with him since the whole cuckold thing is something she’s not accustomed to as an immigrant.

>Notice Trump getting indicted while in office wasn't in my preferred realistic timeline?
Your realistic timeline is a bad fanfiction. Polls do not have the dems at the lead they traditionally need to overcome their poor voter turn out in midterm elections. Not to mention they're currently engaged in some of the hottest factional infighting their party has ever seen which is only going to hurt them on election day.

>the SC has a basic incentive to claim power over the executive branch, so they may let an indictment stand
>the Supreme Court will claim power over the executive branch by letting the unelected segment of the executive branch assert authority over the elected executive of said branch
Think about what you just said and how fucking stupid it is. What you're talking about is a completely ass backward banana republic tier governmental organization. Considering the count will shortly be controlled by a conservative majority with said majority being composed almost entirely of strict constitutionalists they will absolutely not allow an executive agency to usurp the authority of the elected officer who controls it.

>after 2020 he goes full white power
I could see him doing that since he won't have to worry about alienating people anymore and he's already almost universally despised by all non whites. All he has to do is undo the 1965 immigration act and deport all the spics and lottery immigrants and we'll be just dandy

Attached: 1532183283855.jpg (750x586, 137K)

>opinion
Yeah, of the Department of Justice

justice.gov/olc/opinion/sitting-president’s-amenability-indictment-and-criminal-prosecution

Attached: lock_him_up_flynn.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

The hormones won't ever completely curb facial hair growth. They'll slow it dramatically, but you'll look like an Italian grandmother after about a week of doing nothing. Additionally, HRT causes mood stabilization issues in men which, when coupled with your current mental health issues, is thought to be a contributing factor in high suicide rates.

Attached: download (2).jpg (379x500, 17K)