Now that the dust has settled

who was in the wrong?

Attached: maxresdefault-29.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UiUH-tWHbr8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Styx.

This

>ecelebs

Sage

What’s this now?

Sargon got blown the fuck out and had to keep interrupting with laughter to try to distract from the fact he had no argument.

it was between richard and sargon
youtube.com/watch?v=UiUH-tWHbr8

Some faggot made a thread about some members of the controlled opposition. They barely pass as white.

Sargon was an embarrassment in this.

Sargon's an idiot believing in his own ultra-individualist utopia stupidity, and Styx is a pompous wishy washy faggot that needs to grow up and face harsh realities. Maybe one day Styx can suck less.

Sargon's a hopeless bitch though. He needs to go back to beating his meat and arguing with feminist super-morons. They're a nice, easy target of him, and one where he doesn't have to stick his finger into his ass, sniff on it with his eyes closed and pretend just being smug with a giggling noseful of his own shit is a fucking argument.

He's a dishonest liar and wants to stay in denial of shit he doesn't like and doesn't allow his concocted mind-heaven to ever be so, same as any marxist or other delusional idealist shithead.

Sargon CLEARLY won

Styx is the only person who's better off now.

oh really, Richard???!?! *chuckles*
what colour am I thinking of???!?

Richard Spencer is a crypto-Communist. Here's proof: spencergate.wordpress.com

Styxx is an inbred /x/ queer.
>pic related

The only two are literal "who?" just irrelevant kikes

Attached: styxx-maymay.png (1569x1570, 1.22M)

i can hear this in my head rn.

how so?

you're right

watched a bit of it, sargon wasn't taking it as serious as he could, but ethnonationalism = shit.

t. Mutt

I've yet to see Styx not gloss over fine details or not talk out his arse. Why do people listen to him?

if the enemy kills you, you win