Hello Jow Forums

Black user here please let me answers any questions you guys have

Attached: yo.jpg (500x500, 67K)

Bump, someone reverse search this to see if its real

Nobody cares

Attached: nigger lemon.png (587x571, 301K)

Are there any black qt's in Canadia?

Attached: 1531808459851.jpg (578x721, 50K)

Will you consider shaving your beard if offered the position?

How do we create a culture of exaltation of beauty that reconciles with racial and sex differences? I hate racism and sexism as much as the next guy but the only people who agree with that are the ones saying that a trans disabled niggerfaggot is the most beautiful thing in the world.

How do we create a multicutural roman empire that isn't gay?

timestamp

why do you think they shot Malcolm X?

Yeah there's quite a few, idk if Jow Forums would be attracted to them as much as you guys are to white women and asian women.

Its a fake

Why do you stay in Canada and don’t move to Africa, Jamaica , Haiti if the white man keeps you down here so bad?

Okay

Post pics of your sister\female family members.... for research purposes.

Reverse image searc
>0 matches

Still no timestamp...

Funny thing is, I don't believe the "white man keeps me down" and am actually quite grateful for the cool innovations and inventions you guy have created to help move foward people

Search "black guy in America"

ayo man fug mup da doo didda bix nood feel me? word

There is a yellow colored book on the shelf behind you titled "Cuck", please explain

whats it like being largely unattracted to your own women?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-21 at 8.15.21 PM.png (561x546, 334K)

I can't do a timestamp right now as I'm on my laptop and my phone isn't currently with me, I'll be able to do one later however

Fuck off, leaf.

Okay

Don't know what you mean by that

yeah and your laptop doesnt have a build in cam right
you fucking lying cunt

Oh, okay Penelope, cool. Well, it was nice meeting you and I hope things are good for you in Russia. When we meet in person I can give you the ring I picked out for you.

Attached: 1508278890361.jpg (664x561, 113K)

My laptop camera quality isn't very good and even I were to take a picture, it would probably be blurry due to the heavy tape applied over my webcam.

take the fucking pic, nobody is believing you right now so this is just a shitposting until you do

Which African country do you think has the best chance to become 1rst world?
What's standing in its' way? How would you handle things if you were in a position of power in said country?
Alternatively: Do you believe colonized countries were better off under colonial rule or under Chinese economic exploitation? Is it better to be master of your own downfall or serve under those who develop your country?

Based and redpilled

stfu

Attached: KillEveryKanuk.jpg (200x252, 12K)

My first reflex was to look for the countries with high GDP per capita (PPP). Unfortunately, some of the richest African countries are “extremistans”. Overly reliant on a single source of income (e.g. oil, diamonds, tourism), with extreme concentration of wealth and low human development index.

But in my opinion if South Africa were to return to white rule or at least any sane leader's vision, I honestly believe it would be able to progress into a 1st world country.

Unfortunately, the leaders of the ANC are corrupt and have let South Africa go from a promising 1st world prospect to a uttering nightmare and even I, as a black man believe that African countries were better off under colonial rule rather than native rule in many cases.

Yes I live in Canada as a black man, your point?

>As much as the next guy
>On Jow Forums

Fake and gay

Nigga please. Your black canadian bougie ass is as black as my biscuits and gravy.

But if you're the real deal, whats your best plan for unfucking whatever is wrong with Black America? Garvey? Booker T? Mandela?

Well first of all, you're looking at it from a civic nationalist standpoint, and I don't believe you're wrong but when you had hoards of crazy leftists demanding LGBTQ+, trannies being accepted, only POC voices etc, it makes one less and less tolerant of different types of people even for me. The only solution would be to eliminate leftist ideals and go back to the nuclear family where traditional values are taught and traditional values are only accepted.

Yes I am the real deal and to answer your second question, black culture is toxic, seriously. You have hip hop glorifying gang violence, degeneracy, drugs all that kind of shit and you have the broken black family where 72% of black children are born without a father. These kinds of things have destroyed the image of black people in america and unless we go back to where traditional values are taught and not degeneracy, I don't see a way for Black America to ever recover from the damage it has suffered from.

I love black women, providing they aren't thots however.

When you cut yourself, do you bleed shit?

Don't know what that means

Can you name a case where an African Country wasn't better off?
I'm guessing the Congo, but that's mostly because I only know about it's money-hungry first owner
Isn't Nigeria fairly well off by African standards? Or have I been misled by the bright lights of Nollywood

What's the best way to get a high-quality black cutie gf?

When will you stop being black?

Attached: bZ27A7oJhLZqlllO3y3TSqsMdCEU7WgE0Dr-mcV8xgs.jpg (498x632, 94K)

hey, how's it goin?

This too.

Attached: 1531789510691.jpg (600x900, 46K)

Fine taste, defender of the masses!

Attached: CAvAU.png (1263x1063, 2.26M)

Can you unlynch this nigger?

Attached: 098767456345300.jpg (367x550, 113K)