This is a CODE

Sounds like (((Deep State))) could be holding LA hostage with a nuclear threat. There’s no reason for the President to chime in about a local story referring Federal Law Enforcement. This is coded.

Attached: C7EEA8FF-A30F-45E7-9368-701EA8DC6CF7.jpg (1125x1001, 339K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Pursuit-Ends-With-gunshots-at-Trader-Joe-in-Silverlake-488810971.html
vault.fbi.gov/d1-release/d1-release/at_download/file
cnn.com/2018/07/21/us/trader-joes-los-angeles/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FBI gets called on hostage situations.

WLALAPDFLE

>PDFLE
uhhh.... guys??

he had to look like he was doing something today.

It's 100% a false flag, but you're right. There's more to this story.

user is onto something1!!!!

Attached: 1523389273810.png (576x590, 337K)

What's it mean?

They should all be begging for change

69D Chess

Pedofile!

Some nigger shot his grandma and another woman. Kidnapped the wounded woman and drove off with her in grandmas hoopty. Police chased him, he crashed the car. Ran inside a Trader Joes and took hostages. One of the hostages was killed, either by him or stray fire from the police. He released hostages and then surrendered.

Its a Saturday, it was the most exciting thing to happen all day.

Attached: conspiracy.jpg (1084x1333, 156K)

Okay that's what I thought, but I also thought it might have been an acronym or something. Pedophile nuclear threat?

white liberal american LA PEDOFILE

he's insinuating that PDFLE is code

This is a mossad false flag and it's fucking obvious. It's no coincidence that a Jimmy Kimmel writer was in the store at the time.

I'm not just playing golf again, i'm uhhh closely monitoring the situation guise!

This post sounds like schizophrenia

Your right, but has to have a word before that

Wow it's literally nothing

pay attention to Jimmy Kimmell in the next few days

YOUR POST SOUNDS LIKE UNBRIDLED FAGGOTRY

WLALA stands for Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles from Google

You can thank Qniggers for thinking that any nog crime that makes the news a conspiracy and that unquestionable internet prophets are the key to everything

Attached: 1530404021712.gif (800x800, 247K)

It's a fucking Jewish sacrifice / Gunn deflection double whammy simple as that. False flag at it's finest. WHOOPS director of GotG 2/3 is outted as a pedo and immediately fired by (((Disney))) the same people who have been subliminally inserting sexualized imagery into their cartoons SINCE IT'S FUCKING INCEPTION. This is a fucking controlled false flag operation. THEIR FUCKING TRICKS DO NOT WORK ANYMORE! SAD!

THEIR SHIT DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE! IT'S FUCKING OVER PEDOELITE YOU MIGHT AS WELL START HANGING YOUR FUCKING SELVES BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T WE'LL HAPPILY FIND A DOOR HANDLE FOR YOU.

Attached: KEKwiki.png (735x679, 199K)

Okay, but where did OP get the possible nuclear threat????

>the president is tweeting about a hostage situation in LA as it is happening
or
>the president is sending out an encrypted tweet about an american city being held hostage by government officials with nukes (the same time a real hostage situation is happening there)

that's a reach even for Jow Forums

in this timeline I'm more likely to believe option b

Define Hostage. POTUS tweets about in code about LA hostage situation.

Attached: B7978B80-F1A5-43AE-9F0A-D123F456530A.jpg (600x268, 35K)

fuck off kike

no clue

sounds about right

>Trader Joes
>Traitor Joe
Biden has flipped on Obama

Says the kike.

this board is comped go to infinity chan if you want to actually discuss as you can see you'll get swamped by shills immediately whenever you mention anything to do with letter 17

getting warmer...

Attached: 1532125194936.jpg (1236x1599, 540K)

Wow.

that might be a reach even for Qfags.

but I will leave this coolface with you.

Attached: july peepeepoopies.png (453x234, 39K)

they show up on the scene for every fake ass happening

active shooter with hostages now. come the fuck on!! can (((they))) be any more obvious?

nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Pursuit-Ends-With-gunshots-at-Trader-Joe-in-Silverlake-488810971.html

Carter Page fisa warrant docs
vault.fbi.gov/d1-release/d1-release/at_download/file

Attached: 1523670689991.jpg (343x361, 21K)

you'd be surprised how many of us oldfags are here ready to destroy every last newfaggot and shill, my friend.

Attached: 1532186627511.gif (720x780, 712K)

>holding LA hostage with a nuke
>implying I give a shit if LA is nuked

JIDF you're gonna get bombed by 5 million Arab army. Hope you die bitch.

Attached: 1526673783405.png (380x288, 114K)

He most likely wasn't even watching, let alone gives two shits about this. I'd bet good money he didn't even tweet this himself

that may be but the board is comped if you believe the drops and it really shows anytime someone even tries to start a thread discussing them

I'm sure pol could give some suggested targets

one of the (((witnesses))) who was feeding everyone dog food on twitter was a jimmy kimmel writer

Attached: 1531243815166.jpg (882x731, 124K)

allot of explosive shit came out in the news this month, but nothing has really lived up so far to the hype that Q put onto this month. were 2/3rds through so im optimistic that something trully insane might actually happen, we will see.

Nukes are a Jewish lie user

He literally just chimed in on the duck boat drowning in Missouri

No they aren't kike. They tried to nuke vegas.

TRUMP IS RENEGADE user, SHUT IT DOWN OYYYY VEEEYYYYY

Wasnt a week ago some material stolen from some US university ?

Nukes aren't real.

>Faggot jew shopping at Kosher Joes

This is the unbelievable part?

You've said it already, nobody listens to people like you though.

One of the wheels on the car was also missing. They probably towed it in from the junkyard.

Attached: DieHard_NakatomiPlaza5.jpg (580x374, 97K)

LE Q PREDUCTED DIS

Attached: 1519845039283.png (1440x1557, 738K)

You'd be surprised how much influence an anonymous faggot can have.

Now watch them spin it into a Russian plot to help Drumpf

That's all their good for these days. That and arresting ATF/CIA/State police at their astroturfed white nationalist groups

It means Volcanoes are going to erupt. I'm sorry. We could rejuvenate the Earth, and prolong our chances. But the powers at be aren't the proponents of whom children should multiply. I truly love you all. If things don't change the Earth will replenish itself wiping out the the creators of toxicity. It's pretty basic Science. We can fix it, but the rich will have to yield and understand what a last call is. Greed is the lowest class of all. We have enough time, but things have to change. Even God can't control fire.

Attached: black-and-gold-wallpaper-black-and-gold-wallpaper-24.jpg (731x1024, 757K)

the whole thing was LA cop flash mob phony hostage situation

Attached: I was there under sniper fire.png (607x660, 65K)

>talking about NoKo
>mentions hostages as NoKo has taken many
>fast forawrd 6 months hostages in LA
>president tweets about it
OMGMGOMGOMGOOOOO*SploogE*
Q WAS WRITER GAIN!

Attached: you_are_a_dummy.png (320x157, 9K)

It's code for:

Mohammed was a pedophile.

Attached: 1517337623833.jpg (600x410, 71K)

The powers that be are cornered and scared. They will yield.

wtf I hate correct predictions now.

if you think infinity isn't comp'd you haven't been around very long. hotwheels is made with chinese rims and ex-navy funding my friend. it's all relative.

what they forgot about is the true spirit of the user. they all fucking burn

Attached: it habbened.png (1324x403, 86K)

user stop this. Is this in line with PedoGate being blown open right now with Shapiro being the latest pedo?

Someone get on this.

Holy shit.

i'm a 30yo boomer. got a problem with that, bro?

Attached: 1279624062849.gif (285x231, 346K)

Did q confirm it?

shut the fuck up you piece of shit, shove Q up your asshole

q predicted this.

I really don't understand the significance but it is directly across the street from the original Disney Studios

It's located on Hyperion Ave.
Hyperion was a Greek Titan and worked with Cronus to kill Uranus. Hyperion is also a moon of Saturn. Saturn is Cronus and is the Black Cube cult's God.

Active Barricaded Suspect. ABS. Arrest Ben Shapiro.

Attached: this-is-epic.jpg (396x263, 13K)

I think I've seen you before.

Yes I know what street it's on I've been there. What does that have to do with Disney?

You need to post links user

it has to do with saturn. Disney made a movie called Toy Story with a place called Pizza Planet. The planet is saturn.

Attached: 1519467691722.jpg (2472x5748, 3.87M)

>kill Uranus
pedos confirmed

Q has been right since the beginning. Prove me wrong.

Attached: 7d1a7e8938ead43515e4174dedf852d9a470e2181a59a7e8e8171149829a74c7.jpg (566x800, 356K)

wait. the fucking trader joes that situation happened at is across the street from the original Disney Studios? please provide some kind of sources. please.

Attached: 83782826.jpg (1850x1440, 2.52M)

Nah, you're just using MUH Q to derail the thread and argue about that instead of focusing on what the fuck is going on RIGHT NOW.

Nukes don't exist

THE QUEEN HAS SPOKEN!

Attached: e45d7f0455a24a5fc71e8c393ebfcb203b4c307185405529aed00d8b9163e378.png (500x500, 340K)

Q isn't a LARP. Q is a Mossad operation. AKA an Israeli psy op.

its national news you idot. it made it to national news so the president is going to know. its not like some small town paper reported on it and that was it. its on youtubes fucking news clips on multiple channels

>be retarded boomer
>need hope that something will distract younger generations from your abject failure as a generation
>dont want them to rape you when your in a nursing home
>dont want them beating you when your trying to get gas
>its not your fault your generation ruined the world and some old fuck your age ruined the american economy and soon people will kill and eat their neighbors and rape their children in front of their dead parents bodies
>"OMG GHEYS ITS A SHOA . FOR SURE THE PRESIDENT NEVER COMMENTS ON RANDOM ACTS OF VIOLENCE"
nigger your dumb

You say that with the utmost confidence, I'll play along stormfag. What proof do you have?

Attached: tits-or-gtfo2.jpg (244x238, 18K)

Niggers gonna nig

Attached: DD353959-67F9-4018-B224-69D570A36371.jpg (1100x619, 75K)

you fucking kikes are getting mighty afraid about us talking about Q for the 9001th time. you still cant decide whether Q is a larp or a mossad operation

IT SLIGHTLY ACTIVATES MY ALMONDS.

Attached: 1285733202718.jpg (298x379, 9K)

I'm listening. I think if anything it's just potentially energy coinciding with this Disney event. When I have more battery power I'll go on Twitter and look for witnesses.

Yes go look it up. It's the grocery store called Gelson's is on the location. There's some famous apartments around the corner that were in Mulholland Drive where the original animators of Snow White lived.

>stormfag
Jews are stormfags retard. Israel is responsible for antisemitism. An Israeli boy got charged and convicted because he called in 2000+ bomb threats to synagogues and shit.
Oh, did this shit end a while ago or something?

based

>be a fucking newfaggot
>call everyone a boomer
go home nigger we have enough summerfags already.

Within the hour
cnn.com/2018/07/21/us/trader-joes-los-angeles/index.html

>going to trader joe’s unarmed
It’s their own fault.

None of that is proof that Q is a mossad psyop, but it does prove you're a stormfag

Attached: b93 (1).png (800x820, 267K)