Post your state with pride

I'll start with mine, ya'll.

Attached: Texas.png (1598x1196, 3.21M)

Attached: Untitled.png (640x400, 6K)

bampu

>fuck austin
>longhorns logo
kek

Attached: 55fc757777077.image.jpg (1024x778, 111K)

Attached: 1531945139859.jpg (1024x745, 186K)

Attached: fuckmichigan.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Can't wait to get out of Texas

Shitty snowbirds everywhere send help

Attached: dfw46sdxkaabwwd.jpg (800x643, 111K)

Checked

Attached: 1459196675274.png (2000x768, 473K)

>Le Hyphenated-American
People like you deserve to be shot.

Self-check. The fact that there are virtually zero State Constitution memes for ND is good because it means ND is staying localized and a bunch of faggots from Jow Forums aren't moving here and bringing their mutt DNA and culture.

Where are the Rangers m8? And I don't mean the baseball ones

Fascists BTFO!

Attached: 2D503442-52EA-475A-B1C1-666CD1586AC0.jpg (665x492, 121K)

I'll forgive all the Texas faggotry since LaRue makes nice AR parts.

kek, like Walker Texas Ranger?

What the fuck are you talking about you drooling nigger? North Dakota is 90+% Germans and Norwegians we fuck off and do our own thing this isn't some 53% "American" state like wherever you come from.
>Le only American Americans

Attached: 435.jpg (717x880, 105K)

Attached: eXhFqJ1.png (1024x768, 892K)

california here. pic unrelated

Attached: days without suicidal thoughts.png (635x473, 222K)

Spotted Cow isn't as good as people say it is. Don't let me see you this side of the Mississippi.

Si

>Having dual-allegiance is good
You are literally the reason for our fucking downfall.
>German
Yeah, one of the very immigrants that ruined this country. You, the Irish, and Italians were a mistake.

Attached: Benjamin Franklin on GERMans.png (1178x883, 2.64M)

Imagine how he would have felt about the browns.

kek

t.Marylander

>t. nigger

Attached: 1523845152734m.jpg (1024x941, 167K)

Attached: texas.png (1026x1228, 56K)

Galveston Texas here. White power.

At least a German would be intelligent enough to use a different color of font you absolute queer

wew lad, I'm sorry. NorCal is pretty based from what I hear? Maybe move?

Holy shit you're so new you're glowing. Either way I don't give a fuck about your niggerized Union and I actually hope it goes up in flames because you're all anchoring our state down and forcing niggers and minorities into our communities. My hometown is Fargo and I can't go outside without seeing Somalians, other assorted nogs, 53%ers and trannies. The faster we cut the cord with you Yankee faggots the faster we can get our cities back that have been ruined by you Civ Nat helpless retards.

Attached: cvbbmwwe4rzz.png (403x448, 53K)

Checked. Based north Dakota bro.

Except none of them would be here if it wasn't for you faggots. Your constant "muh german heritage" "muh i'm totally just as german" is the very reason the people here don't follow our way of life. I doubt any of you have even visited Germany or Europe for that matter and I especially doubt any of you know anything about our history because you're all faggots.
Either be an American or fuck off.

Attached: Alexander Hamilton on Immigraiton.jpg (1250x1561, 376K)

Good part of new Mexico here. Muh Permian

norcal is like a different state entirely. I don't know where I want to move to yet

Attached: 1522722865702.png (1826x1328, 3.97M)

Oregon here. Fucking weirdo magnet central.

Where is the one with the publix sub?

Anyone have the one for the Inland Empire?

Hamilton also wanted a monarchy and went against all of Jefferson's ideals. The real ideas this country was founded on.

>david hogg'd

pic related.

Idaho master race. Get fucked everyone else.

Attached: united-states-of-shame.png (958x752, 120K)

"Our history?" Whose history?

someone post from a democrat state, i wanna laugh
>muh diversity
>muh nothing

thanks, ND

Immigration is one of the few things those two agreed on. Both understood that no matter the country immigration is not necessary in the long run.

Attached: Thomas Jefferson on immigration.png (1024x1024, 1.82M)

is there one for Tennessee lads?

deport niggers, spics, and snowbirds

Spotted the Jew.

Florida

Spotted the menthol beer drinking nigger

>Except none of them would be here if it wasn't for you faggots. Your constant "muh german heritage" "muh i'm totally just as german" is the very reason the people here don't follow our way of life.
Are you fresh off the boat? We're Americanized Germanics divorced from the pozzed culture of modern Germany and Norway. The only surviving traditions of our ancestry are in the form of lefsa, politeness, temper, and IQ.

>I doubt any of you have even visited Germany or Europe for that matter and I especially doubt any of you know anything about our history because you're all faggots.
>>Either be an American or fuck off.
Why would I visit a continent formerly habitated by Europeans? You're the same fag who considers Somalians just as German and my great great great great great grandparents. My family has been here for over 200 years, in North Dakota exclusively, much like everyone else in the state, so we don't give a fuck about your pozzed Union you can fuck off and riot with the niggers upset about dead dindus.

Attached: 1525231042434.png (1513x983, 131K)

I got you, leaf

Attached: 52RyUII.png (1200x771, 493K)

I ain't no god damn jew m8. I live in Fl and we got too many niggers, spics, and canooks here

>Americanized Germanics
So not American?
>You're the same fag who considers Somalians just as German and my great great great great great grandparents
Straw man. Never implied that once.

Attached: The history of our Republic.png (932x1132, 1.8M)

This nation was founded by a bunch of misfit mutts from many nations, just sick and tired and pissed off enough to venture out and try to make a better way of life. "If we don't hang together, we will surely hang separately" I propose a toast to the "Amerimutts"

Fine, faggot, not American. Can we secede and form the ethnostate now?

Remove the NASA logo and I'm good
t. Florida user

thanks friend

Attached: TexasnotTexas.jpg (630x471, 90K)

True, Cape Canaveral.

Way to disrespect the history of pioneers, colonists, and conquerors faggot
You can fuck off to Europe since you seem to love Germany more than this country
First word spoken on the moon was "Houston"

Attached: 1520529978579.jpg (4500x4334, 1.31M)

Well its a good thing immigration isn't entirely putting a huge number of culturally incomparable people together all at once. Just like how Europeans came to America. They had all the right to come here if they can chang to our ways. Which almost all do.

I drink patrician IPAs from the cities.

>So not an American?
With any luck. That's the point you twink we don't want to be associated with testacle massagers like you destroying our communities and social cohesion. You know what federalist fags did to my state? Quintupled our crime rate in 30 years. There used to be no minorities in my city growing up and now the whites are secluded to the edges of town while nigresses in burkas walk our sidewalks, loiter our malls, crash our cars, abuse our social programs, rob our people, and take up our space. Our town is hardly ours anymore and I hope things get real bad so we can push these subhumans east of the Red River and make our cities our own again.
>Woah just be an American goy that's the problem everyone just isn't acting like our based niggers

Attached: 1531800126439.jpg (960x478, 51K)

>no Dairy Queen
>no Storms Burgers

Attached: 1447729053260.png (457x234, 15K)

>ya'll

>I drink patrician IPAs

Attached: 142076979690.png (464x352, 149K)

>move to new assignment in georgia
>all the competent workers are from texas (and bama)
>constantly make banter of how incompetent and lazy the local hires are
also georgia has waaaay too many niggers

At least my shuttle isn't made of cardboard.

Attached: Oregon.jpg (540x440, 87K)

Well, if we weren't all Russian bots, I'd be a human in Tennessee.

Attached: image.jpg (1526x1076, 404K)

I love Texas but it's being taken over by spics badly. Time to move.

Checked!

New Jersey - we're proud this Bridgegate criminal is out of office.

Attached: b (113).jpg (146x374, 39K)

>43% white
>Texans are proud of this
KEK

Checked. The digits speak for themselves is a fucking brainlet.

Attached: 1530942859887.jpg (708x900, 339K)

No Texas Monthly or Texas Country Reporter either.

>Being an American is being the abomination of today. If you've read any of my posts or any of the images I've posted then you'd know I'm not some idiotic mindless idiot following the next hooker put on a pedestal. You clearly know nothing of who we are. American education indeed.

Attached: Thomas Jefferson Book of Fate FULL QUOTE.png (1662x992, 3.91M)

I think you have missed the point. Just breathe,think, and chill. Lurk more, post slower.

Thanks fellow citizen. Nice meme.

Attached: image.jpg (480x360, 27K)

Or Katy football

I couldn't type a more incoherent post if I tried

Attached: 1532031725139.jpg (711x269, 59K)

Attached: 1513409104513m.jpg (1024x684, 129K)

>tfw no boat
Lmfao
Will you be carpetbagging soon brother?

they're helping the border patrol

reporting in

Attached: v0hnZKp.jpg (1322x780, 255K)

Where my PA bros at???

Attached: Pennsylvania.png (1556x860, 1.91M)

Attached: michigan pepe.jpg (600x550, 29K)

>Long Island is great
>Mainly Republican
>Part of New York State
>Large population in the city
>Ruled by Democrats
>Long Island is not a state
>;~;

Attached: 041B0A05-675B-49EB-8969-94AFAE60BAC2.png (1900x771, 1.26M)

See, we're just bots larping as Americans. We da new niggaz!

Attached: image.jpg (589x444, 102K)

You T_D civnat fags are the absolute worst. Here you are, on our board, where we have cultivated our own unique culture. You come into our threads like Somalians and Iraqis and set up shop talking all your retarded Fox News, Campus Conservative talking points and refuse to lurk moar. That's why we don't want you here because you don't belong and you alter the fabric of the board. Just like in 2016 if enough of you guys come here there is no integration and even when you integrate you bastardize it and morph it into something resembling a more edgy T_D. Shut up or kys

Attached: 1505037642696.jpg (396x382, 88K)

>Long Islander
>Very Republican
>Part of New York State
>Beaners are coming
>Now we get enriched
>;~;

This board was Libertarian/civnat long before you sotrmfags came around.

>/civnat
No. Not like these fags that's for sure.

Yup, live in portland for the summer and corvallis during the school year. At least there's shit to do in portland, but the libs rly get on my nerves. Corvallis is a little more conservative but my friend group isn't.

Not in name.

Dude, what’s your State, IM IN NYS, I GET TO DEAL WITH BEANERS

Top kek

I was born and grew up in Wisconsin
>Summers are incredible (no humidity and the sun is out until 10:30)
>Winter is rough, but at least the Packers shit stomp everyone else
>Madison is low-key the best city in the US
>Women are down to earth and DTF
>People are smart and educated
>Everyone fucking hates Chicago

I now live in Kentucky
>People judge you based on how hard you work
>People leave you the fuck alone
>No cops unless shit goes down. Then they're there in a flash
>Nice weather
>Roads are well maintained
>Cheap to live in Kentucky

Imagine being such inept fucking retards that you think I'm some Redditard LARPing in favor of the founding American ideals. Being an American isn't some idiotic amalgamation of every culture and way of life. We are our own unique thing and have been taken over by Jews and fucktards like you who seem to think dual-allegiance to countries you've never visited or will ever visit is somehow the greatest thing ever. If you have such an allegiance then cast off your American citizenship and leave.

Attached: Alexis de Tocqueville on Mexico.png (2278x1028, 1.23M)

I've never seen an arizona one i'd make one but i'm pretty shitty at meme creation

Attached: Flag_of_Arizona.svg.png (250x167, 8K)

Based

Many beaners coming in but there is still hope for some towns, for example bayvilles demographics under 4 years old is 100 percent white. That being said Im getting the fuck out as soon as possible