Permanent ban on Twitter

My account was banned permanently for spreading the #DemandVoterID meme. I've hit dead end after dead end. I'm hoping Jow Forums knows a way for me to get it back. I am locked out of the app it will not let me message support or do anything and I recieved a automated ban letter from my appeal.

Attached: IMG_20180718_145603.jpg (991x991, 194K)

Steal comp, use stolen internet.

You have to make a new account using a VPN. Youre fucked on that account.

Attached: 2c5827a27c9ba1118171b05a06fcd1b2.jpg (500x412, 75K)

add some holocaust denial content and post on kikebook

just create another email and make a new account under it.

That’s what you get, you moron. Use your newfound time to pick up a better less rewarded hobby.

Attached: voteforputin.png (600x600, 410K)

maybe stop posting retarded shit that everyone knows is fake and that makes us all look like deceptive faggots

even that will not work for more than 15 minutes or until you follow the "wrong" person
until one year ago approx there was no need to give a phone number, i could get banned and make another account with 10minutemail or similar, but now when you do, after 15 or 20 minutes your account will be blocked until you provide a phone number
twatter offices and management extermination when?

see

You are doing it all wrong.
You need to shill it on hillary and feminism forums and kikebook groups.

Use google voice. They give you a fake phone number for free. Don't know if they have unified and can figure out if the number is fake or not yet.

why did you use your real account?

Attached: 3F19A0D7-C982-4FAD-BB53-3C3258E2C156.jpg (1024x683, 83K)

>#DemandVoterID
I'm not showing my flag because Americans always use racial slurs on me, like all the time.
So here it is buddy. We have strict voter id. We have even stricter election laws. You go fucking figure it out for yourself.

> buddy
busted!

Attached: indians-standing-next-to-poo-mascot.jpg (600x447, 52K)

I got locked out a while back.
I think they are using some AI bullshit that records things like location, who you followed, browser, browser window size etc. to identify ban evaders

Nope. Wrong country.
>inb4 hurr two syllable response fucking nigger

using a VM should get around all that, right?

Maybe if my location or IP range is key data.
In Australia we have dynamic IPs on our ISPs so every time we reset our router we get a new IP but they are in the same range.

I think its fucking hilarious you were banned on Twitter. Now nobody will hear your message.

>twatter offices and management extermination when?
I would be distraught if muzzie terrorists destroyed twatter. Udderly distraught.

Attached: 56a86b6770e8b0cd47c5fdb4670a01fc.jpg (1328x1700, 195K)

1. Don't use the app, access it from a private tab on a web browser
2. Make a new account using a VPN

Attached: 30yearoldfaggot.jpg (235x215, 9K)

indicative that they will stop rightwing memeing for 2020

you didnt get banned for that shit, im pretty sure you went autistic and said kike or nigger,
You gotta pump out shit from tyt and salon first. Then lightly pepper it with your memes

half of Jow Forums cannot control their rascist autism and spaz out and get easily knocked out of places like twitter and facebook. You guys are just incapable of controling your emotions,
The jews play it smart they dont offend anyway they just drop their messages very in a very subtle manner so subtle it just seems like it was always the norm

nigger options, but sure, they'll work.
You could also learn how to proxy, when you do, you can have larp fun here as well.
Look into it, happy proxy-fagging OP

And this meme flag knows.
If they look at your account and realize it's all just memes, it gets nixxed. But if the wast majority of content is bona fide leftist manure, then a meme here and there might get the slip, because you may just be one of the leftist retards who occasionally and accidentally spread Jow Forums memes. And if they are going to ban everyone guilty of that, they might as well close twatter.