Ever notice when asked for a Bible quote to support a statement they made Christians name one that has nothing to do...

Ever notice when asked for a Bible quote to support a statement they made Christians name one that has nothing to do with what they're talking about?

For example, I like to gamble and I know for a fact gambling isn't mentioned at all in the Bible.

When I looked up on google "What the Bible says about gambling" I found sites using Bible quotes like "For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul?" as an argument against gambling. How the fuck does that Bible quote have to do with gambling?

Christ-stains are fuckin' morons, and half the shit they say isn't even supported by the Bible.

Attached: antichristian.jpg (270x250, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jesus-is-savior.com/BTP/Dr_Harry_Ironside/what_is_the_gospel.htm
streamable.com/f7tix
streamable.com/3j3hc
streamable.com/gt93e
streamable.com/bk3v2
archive.is/X8Tqk
archive.is/iFGqR
archive.is/J3Y6Z
archive.is/pBMGf
archive.is/Fddrl
archive.is/Fdsxo
archive.is/qQPMf
archive.is/ICpaJ
archive.is/RgZOY
youtu.be/pfvd9JsEG-4
youtu.be/YkmMqFZmVBQ
youtu.be/sIA4EkvpLtc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shut up you fucking jew

I'm not Jewish, I don't believe in any religions.

Agreed. Now ask a liberal to quote the constitution for ANY single position they hold. They can’t.

Both left and right hold views that go against the constitution.

It says you're supposed to support your family, so in the unlikely event you're not some incel fedora lord and your family misses out because you're gamlbing then yes, you're a piece of shit.
Incidentally gambling is mentioned through other terms like "drawing lots".

"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."
(1st Timothy 6:10)

Everything is sin user stop rejecting the Truth because of false religion that teaches you gotta keep the law to go to Heaven.

jesus-is-savior.com/BTP/Dr_Harry_Ironside/what_is_the_gospel.htm

Get right

streamable.com/f7tix

Attached: hg.jpg (2440x1623, 2.33M)

atheists are stupid tools of the jew used to bash Christianity

Yeah yeah, Jesus talked a shitload about money. I know that. He never forbade gambling though.

Also Hell is not a Biblical concept. It's a Pagan one.

Hai kris

if you're not Jewish remove the tree hugger symbol for us to see.

>I know for a fact gambling isn't mentioned at all in the Bible.
What do you think Casting Lots was?

>gambling isn't mentioned at all in the Bible.
>>Acts 1:21-26
>So one of the men who have accompanied us during all the time that the Lord Jesus went in and out among us, beginning from the baptism of John until the day when he was taken up from us—one of these must become a witness with us to his resurrection.”
>So they proposed two, Joseph called Barsabbas, who was also known as Justus, and Matthias.
>Then they prayed and said, “Lord, you know everyone’s heart. Show us which one of these two you have chosen to take the place[g] in this ministry and apostleship from which Judas turned aside to go to his own place.”
>And they cast lots for them, and the lot fell on Matthias; and he was added to the eleven apostles.

Casting lots was a game of chance like rolling a dice or flipping a coin.

Gambling is wagering money.

Yes.

Again you just miss the whole main point... EVERYTHING IS A SIN..DO YOU NEED TO STOP ANYTHING TO GO TO HEAVEN NO YOU DON'T.IT IS A ONE TIME DECISION BETWEEN YOU AND GOD IN YOUR MIND.

(Ephesians 2:8-9)
"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:Not of works, lest any man should boast."

Hell is referred to 162 times in the New Testament, 70 of which came straight from the mouth of Jesus Christ. If you don't believe in Hell in this life, you will believe in the next life.
Hell was made as a mega torture-chamber for non-human beings. Hell was not made for mankind, but for devilkind. Hell was formed for demonic entities (Matthew 25:41).
Psalm 9:17,The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

streamable.com/3j3hc

Attached: Reject p. 18.jpg (600x437, 48K)

>Christ-stains are fuckin' morons
We know, user. It's just so tiresome putting up with their bullshit all the time.

Attached: 1405870119617.jpg (484x500, 53K)

God demands this:

And He said to him, "'YOU SHALL LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART, AND WITH ALL YOUR SOUL, AND WITH ALL YOUR MIND.' Matthew 22:37

If you can do this (you can't without Jesus BTW) then all the other stuff like gambling etc isn't an issue.

The Bible does speak of being a good steward of what God has given you. If you gamble it you are no a good steward.

Eternal Life is free none of us deserve,you wanna gamble go ahead thats between YOU and GOD but don't go to Hell just because religious people say they better than you,there is more religious people in Hell than in Heaven.

streamable.com/gt93e

Attached: 16.jpg (1000x812, 251K)

>Ever notice when asked for a Bible quote to support a statement they made Christians name one that has nothing to do with what they're talking about?
Nope.

>The Bible does speak of being a good steward of what God has given you. If you gamble it you are no a good steward.

Unless you win lol. Some people are good at gambling.

streamable.com/bk3v2

What would your younger self say about you right now having a saved picture of a man licking another man's ass.

You can still live like a atheist and if trusted Jesus Christ as your saviour your still going to Heaven when you die.

Attached: brits.jpg (430x1040, 210K)

The only way some can be saved from eternal torment is to first hear the Gospel then believe it. That's why we are so vocal.

God only gives you a few chances before he hardens your heart and it will be impossible for you to believe and be saved. I pray it's not too late for you.

So then he has mercy on whomever he wills, and he hardens whomever he wills. Romans 9:18

Remember, the bible endorses Hitler

Attached: Fotor_153093042259856.jpg (765x1000, 167K)

>All Christians Are Cucks
archive.is/X8Tqk
>All Christians are Cucks #2
archive.is/iFGqR
>All Christians are Cucks #3
archive.is/J3Y6Z
>All Christians are Cucks #4
archive.is/pBMGf
>All Christians are Cucks #5
archive.is/Fddrl
>Cucktianity: What Is A Covenant
archive.is/Fdsxo
>Cuck Identity
archive.is/qQPMf
>Cuck Identity #2
archive.is/ICpaJ
>Indoctrination
archive.is/RgZOY
>Synagogue of Satan debunked
youtu.be/pfvd9JsEG-4

Attached: 1502881370312.jpg (396x382, 27K)

Ignore shill threads. Come check this out. It exposes the truth behind Jewish nepotism.

Gambling is not in itself a sin it is just highly likely to be done in or cause sin

God never endorses evil but he allows it for his glory. Study the book of Job, the most ancient book in the Bible.

>He never forbade gambling though
He never forbade banning it either

>Ever notice when asked for a Bible quote to support a statement they made Christians name one that has nothing to do with what they're talking about?

Yes. You know why we do that? Because fuck you, that's why.

> Hitler
> evil
pick one

Attached: fiI6yxm.jpg (1024x512, 150K)

Not even if you win because you weren't thankful for what God had given to you in the first place.

This critique only applies to the heretical ideas of protestants. Catholics don't believe the Bible covers every possible ethical situation. Catholics in these cases usually resort to natural law theory. A Catholic might ask, what is the purpose of gambling? And then proceed from there.

According to God's holy standard hitler was evil.

The truth is we are all evil until we are redeemed by the sacrifice and resurrection of Jesus Christ.

A FUCKING KIKE NIGGER HILL SHILL DETECTED. CAN REDDIT NIGGERS FUCK OFF???

ALSO SHOW US YOUR FLAG LEAF

Attached: 1527448955830.jpg (804x597, 117K)

Gambling is based on chance you moron

It’s metaphors the Bible was written for people that survived by having more than two brain cells to rub together

I'm not just talking about slots.

Sports betting and poker are two forms of gambling someone could be good at and win money.

What's evil about him tho? He litteraly fought against everything evil in this world. There couldn't have been a more just cause. Only thing which could he brought against him was his anger, but it was justified.
Watch this video.
youtu.be/YkmMqFZmVBQ

Attached: 1528415380522.jpg (1274x1286, 682K)

How is that quote not about gambling? Surely you're gambling for money and becoming so obsessed with money that you will do anything to get more including lose what you have and what you need goes against the bible.

It's okay jew, I forgive you.

Attached: DB92A64A-EF00-4C23-BAAC-28172B5FB404.jpg (425x516, 144K)

Professing to be wise, they became fools,

Romans 1:22

There is only death at the end of all this meaningless bullshit, prove me wrong.

A fool and his money are soon parted.
~ Proverbs 21:20

Who says Hell even if it is real it's going to be so bad?

You forgot to add that the amerikike flags are mostly shills.
I don't think there's anything more repulsive than the bible for the kikes.
Yes the entire bible. If you read the old testament you'll see how God deals with them throughout their entire history. Right now im on Jeremiah and before that Isaiah and before that all the other books describe one thing - how people stray away from God and how shit gets fucked because of that.
Now the kikes currently are the furthest from God they can ever be.
>Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
Thats why they will resort to even agreeing with you for the sake of drawing you further from God and this is nothing new as it happened before , during and after Christ and it happens right now and it will happen until the very end.

Attached: rosenkike.png (767x575, 101K)

But if you're slick, you'll get rich.

>Everything is sin

Attached: 1518999939075.jpg (545x478, 39K)

Tell me about how enlightened you are.

Because you're either Atheists or Pagans or some other shit and you're not full of shit, you're the rational people.

Hey God, i heard you weren't real.

I know a lot of what he said was appealing to some because he was reacting to the fallen, cursed (by God) world. But he advocated murder, glorified himself among many other things.

This world in its current state will never be right until God fixes it.

I dunno, are you?

Hell seems real enough.

God made Hitler lose.

I'm just not good at playing this game.

Can't wait for all this bullshit to be over. No, let's not be friends.

Sooo...uh, what now?

Jesus would sent all republicans to hell.

So i guess this is goodbye then.

We got company.

it sounds like your a greedy jew who just wants to jew for the sake of jewing
man OP stop being so fucking jewish

Scripture says people would either be baptized by the holy ghost or by fire. You should choose the holy ghost.

And the same John had his raiment of camel's hair, and a leathern girdle about his loins; and his meat was locusts and wild honey.

>Then went out to him Jerusalem, and all Judaea, and all the region round about Jordan, And were baptized of him in Jordan, confessing their sins. But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come? Bring forth therefore fruits meet for repentance: And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham. And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the FIRE. I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance. but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and* with FIRE: Whose fan is in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with UNQUENCHABLE FIRE.
>*baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and* with FIRE... In the KJV thou/thee is singular. You/ye is plural. "baptize you". The "you" is an audience. Unbelievers and believers are anticipated in the audience, hence baptized with Holy Ghost (the saved) and fire (the lost).

Believe on the Lord Jesus and thou shalt be saved.

Get to the chopper.

It's worse than we have the capacity to imagine.

Our languages present and past don't have the words or metaphors to accurately describe hell.

No he wouldn't.

Why can't he Jew for the sake of Jewing?

I'm sure it's not that bad.

>And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?
The ungodly fighting against the ungodly ? How was then state of Israel brought about ?
Because he was doing their bidding. Wrap your mind around that and still you can't understand.

I mean look goy, i wanna Jew som goyims, okay? why not?

>I know for a fact gambling isn't mentioned at all in the Bible.

"The lot is cast into the lap, But its every decision is from the LORD."
Proverbs 16:33

Mat 27:35

And they crucified him, and parted his garments, casting lots: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, They parted my garments among them, and upon my vesture did they cast lots.

Bible on gambling^

b/c its jewish

You better be sure because eternity is a long time

People who gamble are subhuman animals and you don't need to consult the Bible to know that.

I doubt God gives a fuck who wins or loses at poker.

Oh, because you don't want him to. Okay. GOT IT.

No it isn't, the Void will consume everything eventually, Heaven, Hell, the whole thing.

I have no fucking idea what the hell that even meant.

The parable of the talents says that if you don't use your money to make more money your a sinner. You should not bury your money (stick it in a bank) but should invest it instead, even loaning it to money changers is acceptable.

Also Christendom is a slaves religion further subverted by modern kikes to suit there wishes. You are a cuck if you follow it.

Attached: 7d79507899d2681fe6a75a2535b9c9842da1751bfbccafb3184cf6b3789b56a7.png (602x941, 1.1M)

it seems that you have that problem with several things you talk about.

Well i guess that's the case. Sorta more or less.

>gambling
>11 We hear that some among you are idle and disruptive. They are not busy; they are busybodies. 12 Such people we command and urge in the Lord Jesus Christ to settle down and earn the food they eat. 13 And as for you, brothers and sisters, never tire of doing what is good.

>it is good to enjoy what you have earned
>18Behold, what I have seen to be good and fitting is to eat and drink and find enjoymenth in all the toil with which one toils under the sun the few days of his life that God has given him, for this is his lot.

>everything in moderation
>17Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the Lord’s will is. 18Do not get drunk on wine, which leads to reckless indiscretion. Instead, be filled with the Spirit.

Gambling isn't forbidden, however there is plenty on greed and plenty on laziness and addictions.

Low energy trolling.

Attached: the happy political merchant.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

What do i know? nothing really.

You better be sure because we never know when we will die. And if you are wrong it's going to be really bad.

Your father? he ain't fit to whipe my ass, i'd fuck an elephant before i fuck your mother, how do you like that?

me either. im telling you we should be drinking instead of posting.

I don't give two shits faggot.

This.
>Hurr muh drumpf not what this country stands for! Muh RIGHT TO CHOOSE! Muh here's what the second amendment REALLY says if you look at it in my very specific historically retarded way!
That last one is the most relevent here. They quote the "shall not be infringed" amendment to justify infringing on the guaranteed right therein. Retards.

No i'm serious, i don't want to be your friend or "hang out" with you. You're lucky i don't kill you, just last night i had a dream/nightmare about killing people, it was horrible. Had to thank God it was just a dream when i woke up.

Give some mainstream conservative beliefs that are unconstitutional. Point out where the constitution is incompatible. Just one for starters, should be easy right?

Pray that God hasn't hardened your heart because if he has you cannot be saved.

Repent of your sins before it's too late.

>How was then state of Israel brought about ?
Rothschilds made it happen, they planned both the wars as well.

youtu.be/sIA4EkvpLtc

You probably think that "israel" and the "jews" are God's people.
Wrong.
They're the synagogue of Satan

No he glorified Germany, he saw himself as the personified spirit of the nation. What he was.
Hitler didn't start bombing civilians, he didn't start the war, he begged numorous times for peace.

Attached: 1530924898051.gif (472x264, 1.74M)

So what do you suggest? Nordic Paganism?

youre jimmys are rather rustled. you really need to take a break. Hit me up and we'll grab a drink.

you are going to burn in the fires of hell

Wow you must know a lot about this sorta stuff, you sound very informed.

nope. God didn't make anybody do anything here. He's not some stupid circus director. lmao.

Attached: received_1038449562873001.jpg (1280x980, 456K)

Hitler's goals were far less evil than that of his enemies. From my own Catholic perspective, I would hesitate to call him good, but the things for which I perceive he stood, his history, his people, his own honor, were unquestionably good things. It's sad that he lost.