OH NO NO NO NO NO IT"S HAPPENING

Autists are beginning to suspect that the DNC server was routed ...... DIRECTLY into the NSA's database. The DNC didn't hand over their server to the FBI because THEY WERE FUCKING RUNNING PINGS ON ANYONE THEY WANTED.

HANG THE TRAITORS.

twitter.com/themarketswork/status/1019286901151285248

Attached: clinton_computer_network.png (606x827, 434K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnsnews.com/news/article/waters-obama-campaign-database-has-information-about-everything-every-individual
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
youtube.com/watch?v=ITs_hLcB6e4
youtube.com/watch?v=1vbTugrr2Ag
gov.uk/licence-finder
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1501159192617.jpg (1612x1648, 1.63M)

true if big

So, you are saying that some politicians are using this unfettered spying access system that the NSA has, for purely political reasons, as opposed to anything related to law enforcement and national security?

OH NO! how could we have ever known that granting the government unlimited power would lead to massive and unconstitutional corruption?

woah is us.

If you read the twitter chain it makes a compelling case that the FBI won't touch the DNC server because it would prove conclusively that Obama gave the DNC unfettered access to the NSA database.

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: pep oshit.png (300x300, 80K)

Explain it to me like I’m this dumb bitch

Attached: B2C7F828-17B2-4F4B-B255-5098E76BC81E.jpg (640x783, 494K)

The NSA has a database on everyone and everything posted online. There is supposed to be a very specific legal process to access this database.

There are rumors circulating that the Obama administration wired access to this server directly to the DNC (Hillary's Campaign) so that they could ping anyone and anything at any time....

Attached: pep gun.jpg (403x392, 40K)

By ping do you mean read their emails etc?

>it would prove conclusively that Obama gave the DNC unfettered access to the NSA database.

Well, we already know that obama and the DNC were wiretapping and spying on all trump supporters, but it will be nice for it to be actually admitted.

Maybe if they stop them, I will finally be able to get a job without being swamped by 30 SJW's who are paid by soros to get me fired from my job.

Income would be nice.

They actually mean to putt. They can putt anyone and everything.

didn't snowden already reveal this years ago?

makes sense, not really though. NSA is already in the ISP so why do they care about DNC servers

>IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what is the punchline to this mess?

yes, thankfully normies have a short memory and have forgiven google and microsoft and facebook and apple and snapchat and yahoo and literally every tech company for allowing their sexting pics to be viewed by NSA neckbeards

THE DEMOCRATS WERE LITERALLY RUNNING DEEPTHOUGHT BACKGROUND CHECKS ON ANYONE AND ANYTHING ANY TIME THEY WANTED WITHOUT PERMISSION!!!!

THIS IS BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: pep reee.gif (446x414, 384K)

As a server administrator this entire thread is cringe

NSA + DNC = SCANND

This is good, really good.

FUCK OFF SHILLS!!!!!!

bump

Attached: 1500886272758.jpg (1024x1024, 142K)

Then explain.

>t as a glowing nigger I can't believe you guys took this long to figure this out.

The NSA needs to be nuked from space.

Actually, snowden didn't really tell us anything we wouldn't already know, if we just bothered to read the patriot act.

There is no way Obama could be this stupid. Letting a senior aid snoop around onsite, maybe, but this would be crazy.

Think of it like this: The Clinton campaign had spyware on Trump's computer and the computers of everyone working for his campaign, tapped all their phones, intercepted all their emails and had access to their webcams and cell phone cameras. In short, they had unrestricted god-level NSA surveillance power and Obama gave it to them.

And they found NOTHING.

Attached: 2C390088-3F6B-4BBF-A01F-E3A472AE7907.png (1525x3115, 1.31M)

>and she still lost

Attached: FEB858C0-3A6A-45C7-A8EA-AB7639429940.jpg (750x825, 108K)

>there is no way obama could be this stupid
>ifonlyyouknewhowbadthingsreallyare.jpg

everytime someone says it's happening I know for sure that it's not happening

It wouldn't surprise me, Obama was only ever good at reading a script. Didn't actually come off as intelligent in my opinion

Pretty sure Maxine Waters told us about this years ago...

cnsnews.com/news/article/waters-obama-campaign-database-has-information-about-everything-every-individual

nd then the fun part of how the NSA sends everything straight to Israel means the jews (not russians) are demonstrably the ones completely fucking with and hacking muh democracy

So....House of Cards was based on real life. lmfao.

The risk of detection would be huge. The NSA would have a heart attack. If the public would find out, the whole program would be shut down. That's alot of power, money and jobs gone.

Yeah a lot of us have known this for a coyote years already. If sessions actuality had a pair of balls he could bring charges, but unfortunately he was trumps one fatal mistake

>wikileaks.org/dnc-emails
>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/
>wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

Attached: open mouth cat.jpg (540x545, 27K)

Another vote for no here. Maybe I just have a soft spot for Obama, but why would he do any of this for her? She all but ruined his first term, ran a rogue foreign policy and dared him to say boo. He didn't just fire her - he fired her while she was in the audience at an unrelated press conference, in another country. Later he said of her that she was "as good a Secretary of State as she could have been." If anybody in Washington hates anybody else in Washington, Barack Obama hates Hillary Clinton.

I would not, however, put it past her to maintain sleeper agents in the NSA, left over from her husband's administration, and take advantage of them without Obama's knowledge.

Attached: 8a9e9419704c74429024db5aa630e5a417c0e2c27ccf36fe500286f73f076044.jpg (500x385, 32K)

I am rich, suck on my dick, don't forget to play with balls. I am going blow my load on your tits. Does it make more sense to you now? That is how I would explain things to her.

if true. this is treason, Nixon level. pretty bad because Hillary will definitely die, she wont go down but neither will the deep state.

Attached: BITCH DAB.jpg (900x900, 234K)

He ran cover for her strictly to cover for himself. She was the only person who he could trust not to expose him because she's just as dirty as him

Zir has a point

>HANG THE TRAITORS.Too easy, let Hillary get the same treatment Qaddafi got, a bayonet enema.

Then why did he spend a month doing nothing but campaign for her?

Because she has tons of dirt on him. Enough to coerce dangerous favors. Don't forget she started the (true) birther claims.

>the DNC server was routed ...... DIRECTLY into the NSA's database

take your pills schizo

Everything is router through NSA's server. You fucking retard! What the fuck did you think all the buzz was about when Snowden leaked those documents? Fucking newfag!

Forgot to include this - here's Bill Clinton accepting Warren Christopher's resignation. This is how it's supposed to go.

youtube.com/watch?v=ITs_hLcB6e4

I can't even find the announcement for Hillary anymore. Obama was in some southeast Asian country whose name I can't even remember, doing a grip and grin with the president there, and he literally mentioned her resignation in passing, called her out in the audience and it seemed like the two of them had a friendly laugh, like she was the music teacher at the school play.

user makes a good point.

routed*

It's true. I professionally hack giggawatz all throughoht the cybernet and in all my years of crunching digabytez in the intraweb I've never seen such a ludicrous claim. I one time even 1337 hacked the president of the web.

And that's a good thing.

That would be insanely terrible

z-zerocool?

>RUNNING PINGS ON ANYONE THEY WANTED
what?

Bumping

Attached: 1513096475077.jpg (604x603, 70K)

what's even more shocking is that people didn't think these fucking jews and communists were doing this from day fucking 1.

I like how we use "Autists" instead of "Experts" because the former is too touchy a word for pc media outlets lel.

Is this a joke? That's completely retarded.

Attached: terry.jpg (418x438, 78K)

"DNC servers routed through the NSA server" is the wrong wording.

The scandal is that they were able to conduct NSA database querys FROM the DNC servers.

Attached: pep why.png (495x495, 159K)

Here's why: Not saying it is true, but wouldn't be shocked. You're thinking too small. You still think this is about personalities. There is a very clear, very obvious, very concerted effort to "globalize" the world. It kicked off, in earnest, with Obama. Hillary was to bring it to fruition. She was supposed to win. Thus, such a thing would never have been known. Ever. And, even if it was, so what? It would have been far too late, because the entire US gov't would be staffed by conspirators. Who would prosecute? Hell, that's the problem we have now. Imagine what it would have been like under Hillary.

Game over. So, yeah. I could believe it, because what would happen, even if it were discovered? But, she didn't win...

Attached: 2.jpg (464x352, 48K)

cool your autism jonathan

omg do people realize how easy it is to use a russian proxy server to make it appear a connection came from 'Russia'? a 10 year old computer nerd can do this..

you dont get to post terry if you glow in the dark

hMMmmMmmMmmmmm

Now that's what I call special access.

More simple than that, please. What would pinging anyone and anything get them? What is pinging? I thought it was just connection checking.

significant if verifiable

OP just worded this terribly, like a boomer who has no real understanding of technology. The tweets make sense.

Relax... It;s Trump we are talking about.
We have nothing to worry about
We'll just say he paid some hookers to piss on your bed or some shit
I Can't Lose

Attached: 4291880244ee406985b8b.jpg (683x1024, 186K)

>The scandal is that they were able to conduct NSA database querys FROM the DNC servers.

Great, now summarize it in a way that normies will understand.

I don't think the Hillary campaign was that competent to do such a thing. Everything she did as secretary of state was pretty overt.

So where does the Seth Rich meme fit into all of this? Did he somehow stumble upon this? Was he WikiLeaks source? Or did he just get double tapped by Jamal on his way home?

Attached: krabs_rag3do.jpg (680x464, 24K)

>go to this website with this login information
>start searching donald trump on this google interface
doesn't take a rocket scientist

>Then why did he spend a month doing nothing but campaign for her?
Come on now

Attached: 814743A2-DF87-4C63-9802-EA00331243D0.jpg (480x320, 34K)

Nothing will happen, mate

This

OP if you understand the technology, this is a retarded theory

Oi have u got a posting loiscence m8

Attached: 1529543164188.jpg (979x920, 91K)

so you reckon you can't redirect database queries to be read on a server?
and can't host access to said server from anywhere?

On look it's the conspiracy of the hour here at Jow Forums can't wait for this to be completely forgotten

Ooooh remember this little gem where Maxine talks about the unprecedented database Obama put together?

youtube.com/watch?v=1vbTugrr2Ag

Attached: Screenshot_20180722-060442.png (1440x1217, 769K)

bump

Can you be more specific, please? I can't find any under posting.

gov.uk/licence-finder

>The democrats were given to power to know anything the NSA could know by Obama.

>Obama gave the Democrats the power to know anything the NSA could know*
I'm tired.

>woah is us

It's woe, retard.

Attached: 555.jpg (600x375, 15K)

OI HAVE U GOT A SASS LOISCENCE M8

Attached: 1530190007087.jpg (600x837, 34K)

Attached: 1511906411664.jpg (600x555, 98K)

Attached: 1523392857940.jpg (438x438, 17K)

She admitted it was all a joke at Poetry and Prose, it's like you guys work for the CIA or something.

It means sending a signal and getting a return signal, it could be any kind of information.

Literally NOTHING is going to happen to these people.

inb4 Q user tier bullshit
inb4 WWG1WGA bullshit
inb4 Lock Her Up
inb4 "It take time user"
inb4 But we have it all

FUCK OFF. NONE OF THE PEOPLE. I REPEAT. NONE OF THESE PEOPLE, WILL SEE ANY SORT OF PUNISHMENT

you're good to go m8

Attached: 1530098400080.png (1287x1691, 1.12M)

She said Snowden had given her a backline and he still works for the NSA like Assange runs the CIA

Attached: 1I.jpg (1200x900, 182K)

You want to teach America a lesson bud?

JESUS CHRIST FUCKING NIGGERS

Attached: IMG_20180722_062806.jpg (750x439, 54K)

Obama is Podesta, same guy

NEW

Attached: 1521345852421.jpg (603x197, 39K)

Will you admit Podesta and Obama are the same person?

Fuck off discourage shill

Both are faggot niggers so