The State of CANADA

I'm a Canadian, but haven't been there in a loong time.

I have a few questions about the prospects of living in Canada, please post only serious anwers:

-How is the economy of Canada doing? How does Canada compare to US in terms of wages, living costs.
-Is there freedom of speech?
-Will Canada still be white in 15 years?
-Is Trudeau declining, is a shift towards a right-wing government promising?

Attached: 1_JrjlEeW1Ql5ZGQyKJjRizA.jpg (1600x900, 135K)

>Will Canada still be white in 15 years?

uhhh

What did you mean by this?

it's unlikely it'll still be white in even 5 years

Fuck off pollack.
Canada Superiority General (CSG) is:

Med student?

>OP a med student
Nah, he's just a butmad pollack mad that even though Canada accepts shitskins, it won't accept him. While I'd prefer pollacks over shitskins, neither is my best choice. But I'll take what I can get.

I just have some questions, don't be some mean :c

I'm a Canadian

goddamnit replied to the wrong post

Computer Science

And for how long will the US be white?

Canada is a country, not a state, you stupid fucking Pollack.

>The state of Americans

Shit man, where you at? Opole here. Fucking love Poland, my family is all Polish and I speak passable Polish

Attached: SmartSelect_20180722-095745_Gallery.jpg (1428x1692, 1.11M)

>I have simply questions, like how many times, per week, does Achmed fuck you?

>I'm Canadian
Sure, from where?

>Polans educatoin

My dad just moved to Poland. I hope things are good there.

Don't come here. It's shit.

we actually aren’t even a country

My family was living in Vancouver.

Near Katowice. When did you come to Poland?

Technically, you are... Poor Canada. America needs to get its shit together, annex you, and lead a Grand Ole Anglo Empire.

>I'm a Canadian, but haven't been there in a long time.
Then you're not Canadian.

>How is the economy of Canada doing?
Steady. We're providing plenty of jobs.
>but environmentalism
Conservatives don't understand that the economy and the environment go hand-in-hand.
>How does Canada compare to US in terms of wages, living costs.
While we're not as prosperous, we don't extract a higher SOL from the world (aka colonialism) by using our military to enforce the Petro Dollar.
>Is there freedom of speech?
You can't INTENTIONALLY HARASS people, but that's about it. God forbid you treat your country men with respect.
>Will Canada still be white in 15 years?
Race doesn't matter, ideology does.

>Is Trudeau declining, is a shift towards a right-wing government promising?
Conservatards want power, but Canadians taught them, through their decline from power, that the politics of fear and division are not welcome in Canada.

>what's the future
Sustainability. Prosperity. Diversity. In that order.

>but I want prosperity now!
This is why conservatards always fail.

End of 2015. I used to live in Rybnik, damn. You're only like an hour away from me

Attached: SmartSelect_20180722-100709_Gallery.jpg (1440x1683, 1.26M)

i’d unironically support the US annexing us if it was done under a pro white government and not a ZOG’d neocon regime

>white boy, white grill
Not saying that you're racist for looking for other white people...but were you open to non Whites?

In general, people aren't. There's a couple shitskins that fit in. Accept the culture and you probably won't get your ass kicked

It's fucked, fellow dual citizen, let it collapse.

>US should annex Canada, so long as not zionist
Either way would be an improvement. And honestly, who would stop them?

Thing is, Western Canada should be its own country. Or the Federal government could give us more latitude. I think the latter will happen, but only through disobedience and the courts. Hope the Sk/On court challenge ends in "fuck off feds, environment is none of your business."

>grill
She Norweigan? Single?

>How is the economy of Canada doing? How does Canada compare to US in terms of wages, living costs.
Economy is shit but good for investment right now.
>-Is there freedom of speech?
No
>-Will Canada still be white in 15 years?
It's not white now. Even the smaller towns are plagued by phillipinos now
>-Is Trudeau declining, is a shift towards a right-wing government promising?
My opinion is skewed. I'm in Alberta which hasn't voted liberal in decades.

>-How is the economy of Canada doing? How does Canada compare to US in terms of wages, living costs.

Economy is booming like a mother fuck . Chinks own the country though. Compared to USA? Depends. Same as large USA cities, expensive, over crowded and full of mud people.

>-Is there freedom of speech?

LMFAO. If you are white you will be arrested for saying word "black".

>-Will Canada still be white in 15 years?

No., Major cities are not white now. Soon Canada will be barely white.

>s Trudeau declining, is a shift towards a right-wing government promising?

Nope. Fag Canadians love their fag. His approval jumped 5% because of the Trump sit.

canada bro here, been living here for 18 years.

The economy is meh, not great but not terrible either. I work as a independent contractor for a tech company, its okay but its not great. I know that my job secuurity is safe as long as I am willing to compete with pajeets and asians that are willing to work for basically minimum wage.

housing is expensive. probably my number one expense. I want to live in the more white part of town, so rent runs me about 1000 a month (basically half my income) food and gas are a second expenses. (gas is about 1.30 right now but during the hollidays last week it was 136.0 super lame.

I fortunately work as an independent contrractor so I am able to write off a lot of my expenses on taxes, but I feel really bad for bros that are wage cucking it, and losing close to half of their income to pay for abdoul and his 10 kids

100% Silesian. Not single anymore bud

Attached: Screenshot_20180722-101809_Video Player.jpg (1440x2960, 977K)

I know so many cancucks from my buissnes trips to china, doing white monkey jobs because they can't afford a pack of smokes back home.
I'd advise you to stay in Poland because it'll only get better here whereas in Canada it's mandatory to suck black cock.

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 10K)

>married grill
Damm, she's cute. Cute face too. Never see grills like that here. Perhaps I'm moving to Poland.

I like this guy. And these are cute grills as well.

Attached: mikkeCosplay.jpg (1500x998, 199K)

She's my qtgf dumbass

>she?

here are some answers for your questions (in order)

>shit
>going to shit
>going to literal shit
>no

It's actually teetering at 63%.
56% is some made up meme.
California is importing immigrants as fast as they can but niggers are killing eachother, and spics are being deported at about the same rate altogether.

I live in Vancouver/lower mainland and the diversity is becoming so intense it's almost comical. We're even getting loads of Africans now.

Attached: IMG_0921.jpg (1024x820, 149K)

Only jews care about the economy
The country is waking up to the Jewish problem like Poland