No matter how you look at it, we are all human

Attached: multiracial-what-is-race-kids.jpg (880x660, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vp92BlLLVEI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i see 3 humans and 9 shitskin subhumanoids

>What is race?
A competition on how to live and die first

What we call race in humans, we call sub species in other animals. I see no reason why this concept is so hard to understand and is being placed as a focus on a constant flame wars.

Attached: 1237311936235.jpg (480x640, 26K)

Are these supposed to be all girls or something?

continuum fallacy, slide

fpbp

>"but like colours don't even exist dude, like what even is green maan, green like doesn't even exist"

Pretty sure everyone knows what the colour green is.

Attached: colour-temperature-colour-spectrum.jpg (750x300, 7K)

las creaturas...

Race is real, but we are still same species, albeit with different evolutionary adaptations. Nothing wrong with this fact, as long as we dont try to wipe eachother out, like in many times in history and in many places in the present

Idk. The girl to the right of that first alien-looking creature might be passable.
Also, WTF IS WRONG WITH ITS HEAD!?

Notice also the subliminal propaganda here. Most kids' skin in the image is light-colored, whereas the reality of the world is that light-colored skin is heavily in the minority, and "white people" are even in the minority of that group. This image is designed to make you think otherwise.

White, white, redhead, asian, white, arab, mutt, black, goblin, black, poo, black

>no matter how you look at it, we are all human
I agree. Except for niggers. They were a mistake.

That Asian kid has a big head

good goy

Attached: 33.jpg (533x585, 59K)

Soon skin color will be a choice, dont fret

I define human as having a minimum 120 IQ.

>Not dividing People into programmers and programs
Sub 130 IQ detected

op is entry test for eugenics class

wtf 2 of these are just boys

Attached: 1532247533554.jpg (880x660, 92K)

White x 3, east Asian, med, Armenian, mulatto, la criatura, islander, nigger, Indian, nigger

Literally everybody is brainwashed into thinking skin colour = race.

Except niggers.

>not dividing into niggers and me
Sub 132 iq detected

The wing-nut strikes again. Tell me, aren't you right wingers supposed to be the "facts don't care about your feelings" crowd? But instead you are more like "Look ma' I'm calling them niggers again", pathetic. Your subhuman existence is a joke. You spent your days on pol being and edgelord in a fucking echo-chamber dominated by people who never read a book and got their "redpilles" from memes. The reason your views are confined to anonymous shitposting is that appearing with shit-tier opinions like this with your real face would gate you instantly ex-communicated from society. So you crawly into your mommys basement and cry yourself to sleep every night, the sad stormnigger you are.

Attached: indeed.gif (245x147, 885K)

>Human Rainbow
Until you look into their eyes

Attached: eyes.jpg (1686x98, 37K)

kek

Attached: 1525783317093.jpg (500x417, 79K)

fixed that for you

Attached: better.jpg (880x660, 90K)

the dog-eating gook needs to be moved over two places next to the mutt.

does that look like a monotypic species.

Not so fast

Attached: iq_by_country.png (1357x800, 25K)

I've got respect for the slants. They adapted to and assimilated white industry and technology, hence why we only managed to get minor colonial footholds in asia.
Africans on the other hand are the very definition of subhuman. Vast resources, all the time and opportunity in the world to adapt and the fuckers still couldn't do it. That's why Africa got raped in all three holes during colonial times. They fucking deserved it.
Even today, a huge amount of the cunts are still living in mud huts because that is the peak of their technological and cultural development.

>australia
post your hand or you're a confirmed chink.

lel
China is sub-human trash.
youtube.com/watch?v=vp92BlLLVEI

Attached: erou chinez.webm (480x480, 983K)

>no australians
makes sense

dumber shit happens in the rest of the world theyre just not advanced enough to have high quality cameras everywhere recording everything
baste china

That guy looks like he has an IQ of 105

RACIST BTFO!!!

Attached: WE.jpg (876x426, 154K)

Attached: 5j9j1.jpg (300x168, 9K)

BTFO

I tried my best

Attached: define_race.jpg (881x529, 100K)

Attached: 1532247533554.jpg (880x660, 104K)

>honorary white
that's a kike

fpbp

Attached: 1497810727781.jpg (950x1413, 690K)

Attached: 1498006873916.png (1280x720, 1.39M)

interesting visualization of IQ, from high to low

"Race is just skin colour"

>Smug Cunt

Attached: 1531926880378.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

except the abos.
also that doesn't mean there aren't differences between populations,

seems accurate

I only see 1 human.

they did a gene test, apparently the genetic distances are still too small to classify anyone as subspecies

just demonstrates how fast evolution goes when you have organized migrations into new places, the phenotype will radically change but the genetic distance less so

>not all of them are white, but at least half fall into the caucasoid spectrum

the mutt memes are strong in these

Attached: ethiopidf.jpg (285x392, 13K)

i see 4 humans, 7 shitskin subhumanoids and mr.bean

The worst part is 4 of those niggers are corrupters of white genes (i.e. they are mixed) meaning their white parents felt guilt for the monkey races of the world because white=big bad bully of the world. Fuck every single nonwhite and what they're doing to us, deliberate racial genocide through bargaining until we're all dead.

Where is this 4th human?

I mean rats and rabbits are both rodents, right?

Jew, Anglo, Polish, NW Chinese, Iranian, North African, Kuwaiti, Sudanese, Pakistani, half breed mongrel, Peruvian, Congo

They all look like shit.