WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE WEATHER???

Literally all my grass in the garden is dead , dry out. WTF is happening, never seen this much heat in summer...What's wrong with the weather why is it so hot and the next coming weeks it's gonna be hotter!!

Attached: 1530343831732.jpg (709x595, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XAi3VTSdTxU
youtube.com/watch?v=wM0IKLv7KrE
youtube.com/watch?v=97FhauH1J58
youtube.com/watch?v=FSmdSw9eEIA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZP5HmM0UxQs
youtube.com/watch?v=FY74AFQl2qQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Yimor2jRmCA
youtube.com/watch?v=UyyjU8fzEYU
youtube.com/watch?v=zqrpKUTMXgY
youtube.com/watch?v=dAc_2tBu0T0
youtube.com/watch?v=B3GjKTtSRrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QKvvaURUSvk
youtube.com/watch?v=UAnySx2lHC8
youtube.com/watch?v=XVpkTKZoq48
youtube.com/watch?v=OwPEWFZ1OoA
youtube.com/watch?v=FvKtSX7vTy8
youtube.com/watch?v=uYVGoK1-j2k
youtube.com/watch?v=iZQf23HmXN0
youtube.com/watch?v=pk2_tItM5rE
youtube.com/channel/UCI-Am0t4qQaP_Do9FwMWw3Q
youtube.com/user/MyanmarLiving
youtube.com/channel/UCd1BwLPKKXBgReBnimOX6JA
youtube.com/channel/UC6VhLE7qAeW8NZm6PsXGGrQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

2012 was real an we are experiencing sift

payback for stockholms bloodbath, d*neoid.

just water your fuckin grass ay

I'm sheltering myself from the outside, and constantly have airco on Max and it's still to warn

Meanwhile here its raining for several weeks. Do you know weather is changing and its not same every fucking year.

Pretty average and comfy over here desu

Attached: comfy weather.png (971x697, 42K)

Here in comparison we have had a 100% normal summer like you used to have 20 years ago.

One short summer rain per week, temp never going above 32C so far.

It’s rained for 2 days straight in dc and it will for the entire week. Sorry cunts we got all the water

> weather is changing drastically
oh why do you think is that, you moron?
Only kids can't remember the times where the weather was the same every year.
That's why they are so stupid, FUCK!

hows that 'jus water it' shit working out for you mid-Oz-inferno then, Emu?

welcome to global warming faggot.
youre worried about your grass
you should be worried about millions of aslyum seekers that will be pouring into the country when all crops get fucked

HAARP + chemical trails

I’ll bite. Wtf is Sift?
Are we in a different dimension / time line / reality? Is the Mandela effect real?

Or does the planet go through natural climate cycles and you need a scapegoat to explain away this “weird and obviously man made (by the people you disagree with) disaster”?

The heat just vaporize the water in 5 minutes. It's useless and waste of water

Its hot. I dont like it

works very well mate
the birds love it in the heat, they dance around the sprinklers, its cute as fuck.

You water early in the morning or late in the evening you cretin

>summer has been super pleasant, 27-29c every day
>Grass is dried out so no lawn work to do

Feels good. We get like 150cm of snow every winter btw

>water just vaporizes
kek no, trust me mate we got to 46 last year, i fucking know what i'm talking about.

>27C pleasant

Attached: 1427903245385.jpg (500x669, 67K)

If your grass is just Yellow, it’s not dead. Grass typically hibernates about halfway through the summer and the stem (which is the grass part that we see above ground) dies, but the roots stay alive and keep growing later on in the fall for a little while before hibernating again for Winter. The only way the roots will die is if it stops raining completely.

The more niggers in a country, the warmer it gets.

God is turning Europe into Africa since you've shown that's what you desire. The only hope is for global warming to render Greenland and North Canada habitable so we can begin an ethnostate there.

This is the end. I'm going to fucking die.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-22-06-08-50.jpg (1080x1920, 686K)

The heat I can kinda tolerate but the last couple of days humidity has been almost 100% ....... I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE KILL ME NOW

Attached: 1527530703233.jpg (800x600, 159K)

Just enjoy the ride

Attached: 1524468721139.png (906x766, 308K)

Fuck you. It'll reach 38º this coming week.

Nigga my entire province was 2 months away from running out of water after a 3 year drought. Government water restrictions of 50L per day. Your ded grass ain't shit

Amen to that
>MFW working in my garden glass house
Tomatoes, watermelons and cucumbers don't seem that worth it anymore.

Attached: 049.jpg (600x705, 56K)

you could easily just greenhouse alaska and use geothermal energy to power megacities there.

>Denmark weather
>Near 10 degrees below freezing
fake and gay

Why can't white people tolerate the heat?

Climate change is real yo. Human made or not, who fucking cares. This is the start of it, also remember its climate change, not just warming. As the system slowly collapses we can actually enter an ice age due to a cascade effect, as it has happened in earths history before. (no, its not 7000 years old)

Children of man will be real not before long, except i dont think our governments have the willingness to do whats needed when mass migration from 1-2 billion from africa will start. Enjoy the ride.

maybe i shouldn't sit in my car with the aircon on max

We were bred for the ice age. This new world is alien to us.

Niggerkin can't work regardless of the weather
Such are the mysteries of life

we did quite well in afrika tho

Sift in..
>Timeline
>awareness/conciousness
>Density is rising
>People are awakening/awaken
>planet is ofc also affected, deserts will go green and planet axis going to change.

And this is good, because we are going up..

youtube.com/watch?v=XAi3VTSdTxU

If a new ice age starts it'll be all the snow niggers migrating to Africa.

Oi mate! Councils imposed an aircon ban dontcha know?!

oceans will absorb all the excess c02. climate change is the biggest scam there is.

record cold winter is coming so ofc the summer is going to be hot too

i just drop my pills here.

one of the deepest redpills in tldr;

The World is controlled atleast from the ages of Rome, by Satanic Papacy and Zionist Sabbatean order. They are hiding the truth, knowledge of life & science from previous golden ages, that what was preserved also in Land of Khem, Egypt. After Rome, hidden by royalities. They are the deceivers that created atleast todays christianity (piso christ) and veiled humanity into darkness. We are again rising in the ages with awareness. It is time to awake and realize what we really are.

>We are eternal spirits bound to our bodies
>(((they))) keep us in the dark by hiding truth, by this system, by sins, lies and science.
>Ancient bloodlines like Aldobrandini,Breakspear ruling vatican & jesuits
>they claimed people of the earth to their imaginary kingdom through three trust (three crown); 1455, romanus pontifex, 1481, aeterni regis, 1531, convocation.
>Through these three trust, cestui que vie is name of our enslavement. Wich is also 6,6,6 (symbol of material bound) when translated in latin.
>Level of awareness in humanity goes trough cycles and we have much less time to go through this cycle and it's ages than normally, that is why development has been so fast, that is why people are awakening to truth right now, we entered new age that is kicking in

Attached: sings.png (1748x2006, 3.84M)

Its called summer.

Attached: 1521479587427.jpg (600x500, 36K)

GOD is figurative word. GOD is energy, source, consciousness that includes everything and beyond. You are also part of it. All the religions are teaching about this truth, hidden within words to those who are ready to see. Are you ready?

>youtube.com/watch?v=wM0IKLv7KrE
>youtube.com/watch?v=97FhauH1J58
>youtube.com/watch?v=FSmdSw9eEIA
>youtube.com/watch?v=ZP5HmM0UxQs
>youtube.com/watch?v=FY74AFQl2qQ
>youtube.com/watch?v=Yimor2jRmCA
>youtube.com/watch?v=UyyjU8fzEYU
>youtube.com/watch?v=zqrpKUTMXgY
>youtube.com/watch?v=dAc_2tBu0T0
>youtube.com/watch?v=B3GjKTtSRrQ
>youtube.com/watch?v=QKvvaURUSvk

With these you can enter the rabbit hole. This is most important redpill. Redpill of life.

Attached: nikola tesla.jpg (1920x1080, 212K)

There is always desire to be something more within human. Usually it manifest itself trough materialistic ways, sexual ways, trough drugs or parenthood example. It is endless chasing, rat-race that leads nowhere but keeps you busy trough own creation that people calls as life.

We can't remember our time as toddlers because we didn't exist in that time. We had no identity. Only when years has gone while we gathered data from our environment we created identity. When we have our identity, we decide what matters to us. Then we experience impulsive feelings when things didn't go as we wanted.

We are piece of life that creates own image and plays it (Genesis 1:27 So God created man in His own image). We get so tangled to our own creation that it can kill us and bring us into hell. We think that something or someone causes our misery even when we alone create everything within.

We have all this mysterious desire to do something, be something more. It usually manifest itself trough sexual ways, materialistic ways, trough parenthood, dating, drugs, games, food, alcohol.. you name it. Trough that it leads nowhere, it keeps us happy for a moment and then we need more. So where we are now? We are piece of life that want to experience bigger part of it. Trough physical ways it finds not that part and when that need to expand finds no expression we create this pain within. So what to do? This is what meditation is all about. We wan't to think nothing, be nothing because that is just the data we gathered from the physical and created self from it. When we learn to be still, just be as piece of life, something start to happen that seems to expand you into everywhere. It seems to that consciousness, awareness is the basic that exist and everything else is manifest of it.

What ((they)) wan't is to bind us more and more into physical, sins, into that rat-race i wrote about above, so that we wouldn't learn or even think about this.

Pic related. those 7 circles are called the seed of life.
One interpretation i saw is that its meant to symbolize the creation week, or symbolize the same as the creation week does in the bible
The center being conciousness, that expands to the circle. The conciousness then moves to the border of the circle where it expands again creating the second circle and so on until you got the seed of life. the 6 days of creation around the 7th one, God, the seed of life or whatever you want to call it.
By connecting the points of intersection you gain the (black) cube, as above mentioned symbolizing the material world and as such Satans rule.

I have to say here that the 6, and all these patterns are commonly seen as a positive symbol as it is the blueprint of creation of life, but its only the material part of this, and according to the Bible the source of temptations, the Satan's, which we should work on overcoming with our spirit.

Attached: seedoflife.png (232x217, 7K)

satan (associated with saturn) meant something like "obstacle". everyone had his own satan. someone who incites him to do bad things, a bad habbit, an addiction, anythinghe should overcome. only later satan became a figure of his own.

6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general (the earth is tilted 23,4 degrees, or if you count from the other direction 66.6 degrees, life, on this planet at least, is made of carbon, the 6th element, with 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. 6 directions in the material realm, north, south, west, east, up and down, 6 sides of the cubes. Think About how molecules and icecrystals form in hexagonal shapes. saturn being the 6th planet with hexagon on its northpole). 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan.

The black cube of satan is a symbol for this material, 3 dimensional realm, and the time we fear is running out, which will let us die, and which causes us to do harm to others in order to lead a better life ourself. by this the black cube also symbolizes time and death without either we wouldnt have these earthly desires causing us to do evil.
The 666 could also stand for the dimensions of the cube, 6x6x6, entrapping us in the 6, our weakness and temptations.

We should strive to overcome (our) satan, proof we arent easily corrupted wether satan is just a symbol or a real entithy. So while this world isnt evil itself, this realm of existence kind of makes the corruption a lot easier. When people worship satan, they dont worship some deity or enthity. they worship this material world, the materialistic egoistic desires, and themselves.

Attached: liberals3.jpg (3864x3072, 3.06M)

I think I've swallowed last redpill and i understand it now overall. Most of you wouldn't believe it.

tldr;

We are eternal souls brainwashed and trapped to these bodies so that (((they))) can feed our negative energy. Everything in our (((system)) is created to bound us into lower frequencies, lower mind and density. Anyway our awareness goes trough cosmic cycles like everything in universe. That's why people are awakening now, we entered new age 2012 and it has been kicking in since then.

You know that "tunnel of light"? I think moon is artificial and creates it. It is intended to lure us into it, then it erase our memories and reincarnate us back to here. (((they))) can't force us anyway in those realms, it has to be fully our choice. We can choose.

Attached: angels and demons 2.gif (400x224, 3.08M)

watering your grass is useless anyway. just wait for the rain and it'll be alive very quickly again.

>you should be worried about millions of aslyum seekers that will be pouring into the country
They will be heading to the EU :^)

#Brexit
#BordersClosed
#RefugeesNotWelcome

Attached: 140684.jpg (898x701, 86K)

>Le epic global warming refugees
How insane do you have to be to believe this stupidity? zero logical thinking.

Here we hardly get temps over 30c, it rains like every 2nd day

GLOBAL WARNING MY ASS FUCKING KIKES

Attached: 1531342060073.png (1200x1200, 103K)

Attached: ze autism.gif (480x270, 512K)

I seriously beleive that this ties in directly with the earth being a flat plane surrounded by the antarctic ice wall

Woah what an astounding heresy.
Satan really is real and really is the adversary/challenger but so is Christ and if you do not repent you're Satans bitch.
>For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.
God paid for you and if you refuse you'll forever be Satans little whore ..... in hell....forever.

pretty much spot on.

Attached: obr1240.jpg (1240x1798, 620K)

What happens when i die?

Nordoids aren't people

Curious to hear the answer

>climate change real
yup
and it will only be getting colder

Attached: Cooling.png (785x490, 84K)

yeah thats them 'trying to stay alive' and shit.
have some cute coos enjoying your new south wales summer lawns.
>dont look very green tho, greedy fucks must have ate all the grass

Attached: XgmiBzQ[1].jpg (1250x750, 248K)

reminder that temperature naturally fluctuates and global warming is not real

Attached: (((science))) climate religion BTFO.png (1040x856, 1.13M)

Dallas area has been weird as fuck. This is the hottest part of the summer but we went from 95-101 last week to 106+ every single day this week. it was 110 when I got in my car, with the car thermometer saying 117 degrees cause of the hot air around the metal. Texas is a hellscape in the summer.

USA landed on the moon. It's a big spherical rock.

kys you'reself you tinfoil schizocuckerino and take you're meds and go back to >>>X

Idk, can't remember. All we can do is study and implicate.

What do you think happens when we die?

You are lying or have the wrong type of grass.

Global warming is a blessing, cooling is a curse.

In Poland its really comfy right now.
This summer isnt hot at all, stable 25 °C

delete your bullshit posts right now

it also resonates like a bell when little sattelite hits it's surface. Moon should not exist in all sense.

It's been comfy in my region. Some rain this weekend but good temps.

sure its not to hot or anything?
otherwise, the EU could come round and pay for air condiioning, ice cream and chilled free beer for y'all, just say the word..

>third week of insane temperatures made for subhumans
>grass in almost every park or public space is dead as fuck
>gf constantly wants to go tanning and went from her natural light brown skin to dark brown
>can't even escape the heat at home with dark curtains
>staying hydrated does nothing and ice cream just fucking melts instantly
>computer and phone seem to be overheating
No wonder third world faggots don't have a culture of "work", anything above 20C is hell. Fuck Amerimutts for saying this is okay.

The only good thing is that Sweden is burning. Purify the nogs.

Attached: 1403013228210.jpg (200x150, 8K)

great summer

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (467x305, 17K)

>sift

The finnish shift

youtube.com/watch?v=UAnySx2lHC8

I am going to meditate until i know. I know by experience already that when you drop bullshit you have created as "self", you are boundless, still very much aware & expanding everywhere in beauty.

These guys are pussies, its been 100 degrees here for the past week and will be for the next entire week
Even hit 110, thats 44 eurofag speak

Attached: 1484668014818m (1).jpg (1024x768, 227K)

Thank god it's winter down here. I'm a sandnigger but i don't give a fuck what anyone says, i hate the summer and i hate heat.

Kek, saved, looks remarkably like the real thing :^)

Attached: Dumb_Remainers_BTFO_116.jpg (898x701, 129K)

Evolution? what kind of fucking question is that? it's like asking why can't niggers tolerate the cold, it's so obvious.

It's 30 celsius here too. I feel like I'm in Brazil or something.

You wear wide brimmed hats and enjoy dry heat. Tropical damp heat is what gets to you.

Dude, 30? in Finnland? wtf, global warming might be real after all.

Attached: ELEMNTS.png (4732x3740, 2.73M)

youtube.com/watch?v=XVpkTKZoq48

Below 25 celsius is acceptable in my book, anything above that sucks. I'm literally shaking from the cold right now, and it's fine, doesn't bother me.

shit happen. it's not worse than 76's , i had barely 3 rain since almost 2 months ... and i'm in nothern france which is mostly rainy.

>danigger can't take the heat

Good question OP for once your not a faggot.

And none of you dumb fuckers listed the real answer to OP's question. the grand solar minimum or more specifically the sun hasn't had sunspots in over 100 days. causing it to put out more UV. Combined this with the weakened magnetosphere and all the planets inhabiting the same 180% space of the solar system and we are in for some major weather.

What's worse OP and you eurocucks are already noticing it is All this intense weather is devastating our crops. Eurocucks are already seeing shortages of lettuce and carrots but it's projected to get far worse prepare yourself for the coming food shortages.

Relevant videos

Grand solar minimum explained for you brainlets

youtube.com/watch?v=OwPEWFZ1OoA
youtube.com/watch?v=FvKtSX7vTy8

Crop losses currently happening right now GET PREPARED FAGGOTS!

youtube.com/watch?v=uYVGoK1-j2k
youtube.com/watch?v=iZQf23HmXN0
youtube.com/watch?v=pk2_tItM5rE

Relevant youtube channels Subscribe to this if you want to live.

youtube.com/channel/UCI-Am0t4qQaP_Do9FwMWw3Q

youtube.com/user/MyanmarLiving

youtube.com/channel/UCd1BwLPKKXBgReBnimOX6JA

youtube.com/channel/UC6VhLE7qAeW8NZm6PsXGGrQ

Attached: cropped-LOGO.jpg (250x250, 12K)

Same problem here. Everywhere you look the grass is dead. For the first time in a long time it is at least a little cloudy and there is some wind. It sadly won't rain for weeks probably.

No one understands fahrenheit you special snowflake faggots, switch to celcius already like the rest of the world. It's football not soccer.

Can't fucking wait for winter:
>10C to 15C at home at all times
>every window is open 24/7
>shitposting with a blanket around my shoulders and a cup of tea or soup
>no guests because they can't handle the cold and i refuse to close my windows
>tfw getting up in the morning before work and getting pumped up immediately by a cold breeze on your balls

Global warming. Or if your one of "those": God put a lid over the (flat) earth so He can slowly bake us.

Ironically Texans handle snow as bad, if not worse.

No one cares you latino nigger