Do you know why you hate Negroes? Because they are socially successful. White people had to be thrown off the cliff

Do you know why you hate Negroes? Because they are socially successful. White people had to be thrown off the cliff.

Attached: vibori6_1100.jpg (1100x750, 263K)

But Africa

Attached: 1525070249921.webm (318x180, 2.76M)

eat da poo poo

>socially successful
Nice way of saying you've got more swag than brains

I'll take this as a nigger hate thread then.

Attached: 1475715724535.jpg (590x882, 63K)

Attached: Discovery of fire.webm (368x656, 2.98M)

Justify as much as you like, white degenerate.
If the white scum is better than black men, then why do your girls only fuck with blacks, and with white men they fuck only out of pity?
Negroes is more charming and stronger than you.

Attached: Blm.png (497x442, 397K)

Further posts with Hitler where you complain about Jews and damn stupid niggaz, shit white scum, your actions will not spread.
I'll go fuck the white girls.

I can humiliate you and piss at your girlfriend. If you are dressed like a fagot and a sucker, you should know that I'm gonna get to you. I'll spank you with my palm over my face like a string and tell your girl that you're a sucker and a chum that will not be able to protect her. I will smack your face and start to paw your girl. Greedy suck it with you, the horse, I'll touch her pussy. And she does not mind, because I'm a black male and a dominant.
And what will you do to me, fagot? Yes naughty, because I'm a healthy black roll. Do you know how much I have to press? I'll just push you and you will be sealed in the wall and you will lose consciousness. I'm pulling 250, do you know what my grip is, subhuman? I'll just squeeze your dead skull and break it like a nut.
So remember, hipster-omega, if you're a weak weak-willed white chloe, do not even dare get a girl. If you do not want to be pissed at me. I'll take everything from you, stupid cocksucker.
Your injuries knives peppers will not help you, they will be in your point.

kek, nice shitpost

>socially successful
>profiled and excluded minorities, judged and discriminated against and underrepresented in society

Pick one, faggot. You cant have your nog cake and eat it too

Slide thread

Surely, it was all the raping and killing.

>Because they are socially successful.

They are always the most popular guys in jail. Also because they are the majority there

dont you have some guns to be smuggling vlad?

Except no historical source shows they actually did enslave jews, that is only mentioned in jewish torah to create justifications and tragic past. jews, well, who would become the jews were various nomadic tribes that sold services, including mercenaries to the egypcians.

>socially successful

yes thats it, not that they turn everything into a 3rd world tier shithole

Attached: 364ffe553d7b5123d1feee7dfb0a3e33.jpg (1280x866, 171K)

We don't use the word "Negro" anymore. Please don't be offensive. They prefer "Nigger".

.... and btw, niggers aren't socially or economically successful.

We fuck your girls and beat the white men. Any white girl would change her white kuckold to a pumped black male.

Their social freedom comes from not being part of the tribe.
They are an antibody and their main strength is their history of slavery which used to make them bulletproof, similar to the jew and the holocaust.

Most people would rather have stability over excitement.