How can one be proud or despise other races/nations when one was did not choose whom to be born?

How can one be proud or despise other races/nations when one was did not choose whom to be born?

Attached: 373923D9-894D-4AAB-8DED-91962C28A8C6.jpg (1213x1280, 115K)

It's an evolved mechanism that favors one's own set of genes. Like parents who don't do shit for their children but are still proud that they become honor students. It is also a way to appear to have an higher sexual market value by attributing value to something that doesn't have any by itself.

Those are the same mechanisms that makes your local sportsball team seem important.

Gah, sorry for namefagging.

How can the lion frown upon the pig which it eats?

Why are parents proud of their children?

Why do genes exist? Why is biology reality? How come IQ is real?

These are big questions OP.

Yes, im not questioning white superiority. Just wondering how can you be proud of something you are not in control of?

why are you only allowed to be proud of things you control? If you child wins a sports trophy, you're not allowed to feel proud?

The "how can one be proud" can hardly be discussed. Especially if it is an innate behavior. And, at least for race, babies pick up on that within' their first year of age.

It is not your achievement. It is your kid's. You're still as awesome or as pathetic as you were. You should congratulate your kid and encourage him to push itself even further.

But when you brag about it to other parents, you show him he's only a tool for your own fulfillment. For your ego.

Well you are partly in control of your child’s education. You can push him/her, make them learn, not waste time on watching the TV. Their achievements are directly your achievements.

Nobody hates another race or nation without a reason.
A person didn't choose to be black but he did choose to be a stupid fucking nigger.

How can one be proud of extreme athleticism if physicality is in part due to genetics, which we cannot choose?

Attached: get out.gif (400x400, 1.35M)

Im more than satisfied with that answer. God bless you. /thread

Can you not understand being proud of your father, mother, family?

Attached: 1517447374664.jpg (1024x925, 201K)

So then the child isn't allowed to feel proud, since he was only able to succeed due to being under the control of his parents?

I've been looking for this gif for months.

Jesus. This “accident of your birth” bullshit again. None of us, repeat, NONE of us was born by accident. You are the result of a very specific act by two very specific people. Every asshole that propagates this “accident of your birth” bullshit needs an axe handle facial.

But as a good parent you will not tell him that it’s your achievement, no? And if you kid is an anthlete, ofc it was not you who did all the shit. But you were the moral support/driver for progress. In this case i say it’s 50-50

Ok. Thats abfair point of view.

Ok. Thats a fair point of view.

how can one be proud to be alive? how can one value his own life? you never choose to be born bucko, now clean your penis and join an alt-right death squad.

Nope. I’m convinced Half the population was unwanted (broken condom, “I’ll pull out”, sabotage) one party wanted sex the other wanted a family or both juste wanted sex and some shit went awry. That is an accident. Just because your parent love you doesn’t mean they planned you and shit.

Fuck you, I don't have to justify myself to toothpaste.

If it didn't make sense billions of people wouldn't do it.

>How can one be proud or despise other races/nations when one was did not choose whom to be born?

How? By being human, since this is normal.

>how can you be proud of your intelligence/strength/beauty? You didn't choose it!

So what?

>trust fund baby detected

Pride is more than a personal score counter, ivan.

If I can't be proud of my acnestors accomplishments, then I also am not responsible for their failures either.

Black people can then, not be upset about slavery, and I am not responsible for righting cosmic injustice.

Attached: nwo.png (2580x1668, 2.9M)

Can a piece of art not be superior to another piece of art just because it did not choose the artist who made it? My parents made me. The artists who made me are superior. I am proud of that.

>How can one be proud or despise other races/nations when one was did not choose whom to be born?
'The accident of your birth' is the biggest crock of shit
You don't 'happen' to be a Han Chinese guy, you wouldn't be you if you weren't Hand Chinese.
You are the inheritor of your Han Chinese ancestors civilization-building, architectural and agricultural labours, intellectual efforts, and successes and failures.
You wouldn't be you if you happened to be an Aussie instead.
You stand on the shoulders of the giant that is Han Chinese success. That success has shaped your personality and intellectual prowess. You have inherited millennia of knowledge. It would be foolish to claim that that you would still be you if you were standing on the shoulders of the Haitian giant instead

>A person didn't choose to be black
What do you think a person is? Before we are born, do we float in some cosmic lottery machine, waiting to be born in a random vessel? No. A person is whatever his physical body makes him. And that physical body was created by its parents and perfected through millenia of divergent evolution. Your parents made you, and thus you could not have been born anywhere else than where you were. Nobody else could have created you.

chinese was the first thing that came to mind huh chang

Do you really get to claim 50%? After all, you only knew to raise your child in that way because of the influence of society and your own parents.

We write what we know, Pedro

Why do you enjoy your lunch or dinner when you did not choose the ingredients that were available to buy in your supermarket?

> Condom
> The actual pill
> The day-after pill
> Abortions
> Adoption

Unless two persons with severe brain damage were forced to copulate, you're the result of decisions. Ridiculously stupid decision (e.g. "I'll pull out") are still decisions, and there are ways to negate it after the fact.

Stop fabricating excuses for your shitty parents and accept they have responsibilities for having you in a shitty part of their lives.

>How dare you honor and value what your ancestors built for you
>How DARE you seek to build on it further and pass it on to your own descendants
>How absolutely DARE you put your own kin before strangers

> Your parents made you, and thus you could not have been born anywhere else than where you were.

You. I like you.

A FUCKING LEAF 10/10

Well my asshole have NEVER made a sound. So I'm not sure where to even go with this

You fucking Russians are all the same. I would rather deal with sand monkeys from the middle east. The Russian people with their poor genetics need to be eradicated. Your race is garbage

Being born isn't the only thing that makes a person who they are, but cultures are stubborn

A person shouldn't be proud of their beauty because they can't control it
A person shouldn't be proud of their intelligence because they can't control it
A person shouldn't be proud of their extremely rare eye color because they can't control it

Do you realize how stupid that sounds? It is absolutely okay to be proud of the good qualities you were born with, it doesn't matter how or why. Otherwise we'd live in a world of beta drones ashamed of themselves and always afraid of offending inferior omegas. Fuck that. If I'm born amazing I'll rub it on the world's face as much as I want, because I won't get another chance to do so after I die.

Tabula rasa, eh? You were born yourself and there because of choices and sacrifices your ancestors made. You are a result and a heir of and to their work. It should give you direction, pride and a sense of continuity.
It's not like there is a pool of souls and each one rolls to see where it gets incarnated. Souls are made by parents and their choices.

Ypu have no right to say anything about the genetics, le 53%

Better that than to be a fatass Amernigger with type 2 diabetes.

We are made of the stuff of our ancestors, who chose to live and breed where they did. We literally chose where we were born.

>nit being familiar with the principle of nation state
>asking this stupid question anyway

Individualism is an American phenomenon. The entirety of human history had been proud of their origins before the 1960s.

Attached: IMG_20180718_160742.jpg (581x547, 28K)

What does one have to do with the other?

How can one be ashamed or love other races/nations when one was did not choose to be born?

Pretty sure that with enough hard work and the will you are able to control your intelligence.

Love-Preference-Recognizing the better, isn't a misstep of a prideful ego. Applying your logic to music why would anyone have favorite genres?

Nope
You can gain knowledge through effort, but innovation, abstract thought, and problem-solving are not so easily replicated

nigger detected

And their parents knew to raise them from their own parents. Now you can see why we have pride in our ancestors

Hm... Fair point for a mutt...