/pol films

>Neo Ned
synopsis
The film stars Jeremy Renner as Ned Nelson, a Skinhead who ends up in a mental institution where he meets Rachael (Gabrielle Union), a black woman claiming to be the reincarnation of Adolf Hitler. The unlikely couple's hookup leads them down a shocking road to recovery.

Attached: NeoNedDVDArtwork1.jpg (258x387, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magical_Negro
putlockers.gs/watch/7vN242vR-neo-ned.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>a black woman claiming to be the reincarnation of Adolf Hitler.

FUCKING LOST

Attached: 1528514950121.jpg (250x249, 6K)

If Hitler was a nigger I would still think he was a cool guy

I want to deepthroat a neanderthal.

Oh yeah, this is a favorite jewish trope that some benevolent black person steps up to take care of Y.T. I don't really care for the fiction genre. What are some other fairy tales where some benevolent nog help Y.T. overcome their problems? There's one with Tom Hanks where a big negro actually eats evil spirits like a whale eating kelp. There's another where some negro saves humanity from aliens, help me out I don't go to movies. Oh yeah there's that one where a negro secret service guy is entrusted to protect a little white girl...ha ha ha, what kind of parent would allow that? my sides! Then there is the one where some negros fly airplanes in WW2. can you imagine? USMC WW2 Dad said they were poorly trained and would panic and run in combat, so they let them cook and drive trucks.
Waiting for the movie on how blaks raised the flag on Iwo Jima.

I actually prefer black nurses. Whities are too self-conscious to get the damn needle in my vein. Seriously, I was in the ER once and they went through FIVE (5) nurses trying to do it. One of the guys hands were shaking so bad, I made fun of him even though I was in excruciating pain. Ridiculous. Black chick? BAM. Just like that.

Just after he revives a mouse pet killed by a evil YT. IRL heart exploded

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magical_Negro

Attached: benenog.jpg (1350x735, 48K)

One of the times their lack of empathy and cruelty is very useful.

Easy as it is to be harsh on them, the fact is they were evolve for their environment.

I have to admit, I been through that before, and one blak did gud and another blak hit a nerve which hurts like hell for weeks. Despite white AF skin, unless I've been lifting my veins are hard to find.

That's actually a hilarious idea for a film.

>trope
say archetype so you don't sound uneducated

>mate with this based negress goy

Attached: nnCapture.png (678x521, 640K)

it's been years since i wanted to see this movie, somehow it seems like it's the most censored movie in France, impossible to find it on streaming

does anyone happen to have a link to see it on streaming please ?

putlockers.gs/watch/7vN242vR-neo-ned.html

does that work? i skipped to the middle and it looks like it's the right movie.

fuck yes thanks mate
>tfw not living in a free country

Ha!
Thats where that pic came from?
I was always afraid to ask.

Lol what a weird fucking plot. Is it Kino? Anyone seen it?

This. Black altruism is fiction.

Attached: Bladolf.gif (500x280, 520K)

She’s not black shes clearly mixed.

this
shes probably just as white as she is black

yeah yeah, a drop of shit in a glass of water analogy, ive heard it before. but this is GENETICS

bitch is half white, sorry white people, shes probably 50% yours

cute