Facebook opening up dialogue about the holohoax

Is facebook opening up for dialogue on the holohoax or is it a trap?

Attached: zuckerberg no ban holocaust deniers.jpg (633x960, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

historyreviewed.com/?p=7358
youtube.com/watch?v=Ty1e9OUuqf4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don’t see what the problem is. In a free and open liberal society the good ideas outweigh the bad. If these evil nazis are so wrong surley we should let them show the world how wrong they are.

Attached: 29491BBC-3F1D-43AF-9BAB-E9E70E827FCD.png (657x527, 35K)

They'll spend less on moderation.

Attached: 0e4.jpg (750x422, 33K)

Fire up the metaphorical ovens(only a metaphor oven because no ovens ever were used to burn Jews) and start spreading those memes

Attached: 6F402734-3A53-4990-B90D-D3162BE0A96E.jpg (683x1024, 210K)

I never made a Facebook account, glad I found Jow Forums though.

>"w-w won't ban you this time. trust us!"

Meanwhile jews openly brag about the USS Liberty

Attached: uss liberty still jew joke.jpg (1024x623, 88K)

>jews play both sides.

Attached: no good jews.png (1330x3610, 1.85M)

You would still go to jail as a german doing this on facebook. Free speech is only allowed for burgers.

obviously it's a trap so they can use it against you latter

as Alfred and Monika prove
historyreviewed.com/?p=7358

theres a special place in hell for people who share their politics on facebook. retarded boomers are the only ones who do this. read books and come to your own conclusions. only engage in debate in person rather than online.

>holocaust deniers
>not controlled opposition
>do not make the right look bad

Attached: shittle.png (640x360, 494K)

yes, cower in fear and stop communicating important information online. surely that will help us spread awareness and avoid total catastrophe.

official permission from FB CEO to spread the word guys

Attached: 4 Noble Pillars of eurstrength.jpg (530x683, 138K)

i heard his speech, it was a good speech. and it seemed odd to hear zuck speaking common sense about free speech. however i do not trust it, here is how he gets his cake and eats it too: shadow banning. technically he hasnt removed the posts, he doesnt have to, he just adjusts the algorithms not to promote the content they dont want spreading.

But saying anything even remotely bad about Islam is still banned, go figure

youtube.com/watch?v=Ty1e9OUuqf4

Its time to spread the gospel!

>theres a special place in hell for people who share their politics on facebook. retarded boomers are the only ones who do this. read books and come to your own conclusions. only engage in debate in person rather than online.
>> this desu famalam

>Deny the holocaust
>10 years later get killed for it by left wing death squads

Time to have out the discussion on Facebook and see if it happened or not

Right, it is Facebook. But you can make an account with some celeb faces morphed together and their algorithm can't tell it is not your real face

Check'd
Just don't lose.

>he doesn't use fake social media to harass progressives
missing out, it'll be illegal in our lifetime

fuck off jew

The only reason I doubt in holocaust is because of denial being outlawed among others in Poland.

Let's assume it happened - in that case anyone who says it didn't is like a flatearther or creationist. Why jail him for it?