Why do Hungary and Romania hate each other?

Attached: Hungary_Romania_Locator.png (1200x1000, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M81aj9kzdI0
numbeo.com/crime/compare_cities.jsp?country1=Hungary&country2=Romania&city1=Budapest&city2=Bucharest
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

muh trianon

They like to compete over being the least relevant

Because Romania has Hungarian clay.

Attached: trianon1.gif (547x429, 102K)

It’s more angst over not having any history of their own than hate. Same deal with most of the former vassals apart from the Croats who are bro tier.

Attached: 52F0E62C-4C02-45FC-9169-1DBAF2964399.png (720x944, 513K)

Hungary is just a little bitch.

>mongol with gypsy neighbors
what could go wrong

religious divide
linguistic divide
cultural divide
disputed borders
Transylvanians
Pick any or all

Although Hungary was part of the Austro Hungarian empire, the present day Hungary took heavy blasts from the muslims through the ages. Now, since post Roman Empire and until today, if someone should shut the fuck up is any country west of Hungary. Why? They never gave a shit about Eastern Europe. They were too busy painting or creating music and building their cities with an occasional fancy "war" with their neighbors instead of helping their Eastern Europeans. We were daily fighting the muslims, pushing, getting killed and raped, pushing back, burning our crops and poisoning our wells in order to kill the filth. We formed our own Little Crusades for defense because you faggots would not lend a hand. We took out the bulk and when the tail got to your walls and crumbled under your attack hurr durr best fight ever won by Vienna. kys you pieces of egoistical shit, whenever you ask yourself about Romania vs Hungary, stfu and take care of your filth, this shit is between us and cowards like yourself would not know shit even if it hit you in the face.
hurr durr sent some Crusaders in the desert miles away vs fighting the muslim filth daily for centures outnumbered each time and the best they could do to us is make us vassals, never conquered, thus the poor to non existant islamic influences in any domain. kill yourselves faggots

They compete to be the gypsier country

Romania keeps stealing everyones land

Stay salty

Attached: Trianon.png (540x420, 321K)

Aren't Hungarians just catholic turks

Both are competing as to which is the least Slavic?
Finno-Urgic and Romance languages and all that stuff.

We bake it the best cake for every french bro'.

>in b4 hungarian butthurt

Attached: trianhonhonhon-1000x700.jpg (1000x700, 202K)

Romanians in Transylvania were serfs/slaves for centuries.

1526 never forget

Funny how you take one of the richest lands in Hungary then turn it into shit and become shitter then the nation that lost large parts of its lands, so you then move to France but still have your gypsy/Romani/Roma pride.

Looks tasty

They did it right after WWI where they got raped, surrendered then when it looked like the allies were winning attacked again. They also attacked a nation that had to disband its army and had France and the surrounding nations help.

Attached: Romania.png (448x565, 46K)

Attached: Hungarians back home.jpg (800x533, 59K)

Attached: President of Hungary back home 2.jpg (1300x913, 606K)

Attached: Gypsy population.jpg (254x575, 64K)

Attached: Hungarian = gypsy.png (439x871, 352K)

proceeds to read a hungarian book

Attached: Proceeds to read a hungarian book.jpg (260x346, 21K)

Attached: Hungarian gang.png (757x794, 618K)

>we wuz Vlach
>we wuz Roman
>We wuz Dacian
>We wuz HUNyadi
>we wasn't Romani though

Fuck off

Attached: Hungarian crimes.png (660x1221, 562K)

Pakis are whiter than you, Sandor.
KEK

that cherry picking

Attached: hungarian crime.png (649x630, 60K)

Attached: Viktor Orban gypsy 2.jpg (350x481, 36K)

>We burned down the white house

All I see are a couple Romanian living in Hungary, which is not that surprising seeing as how you filth go to other nations because Romania is so shit.

Attached: Viktor Orban gypsy.jpg (470x374, 19K)

Attached: Viktor Orban gypsy 4.jpg (829x328, 109K)

>we won the far of Independence.
difference is I don't think we burnt down the white house but you most likely think France didn't gift you independence.

Hungary is a cultured country, used to be an empire, capital of arts and culture. Beautiful neo-classical Budapest, one of the most beautiful cities in Europe.

Meanwhile Romania is a gypsy shithole with no indoor plumbing, no culture, but larping as descendants of Romans. Only culture there was left in Transylvania by Hungarians and Germans, the Romanian part looks like 3rd world.

There is really no comparison.

Attached: romania.png (720x741, 1.07M)

Attached: Trianon meme 3.png (537x611, 110K)

war*

Because romanians are ever in butthurt over hungarian superiority

Attached: Trianon polandball.png (580x1019, 35K)

Attached: Trianon Pepe.jpg (561x746, 55K)

Attached: Trianon meme 2.png (912x764, 180K)

>one just has to work for it
yeah because trying to get a bunch of Romanians to work is evil in Romanians eyes

Attached: 1525633758013.png (1014x446, 73K)

Jokes on you idiot. They did help us immensely in our independence and I'm fairly greatful for that. They're shit now but back then they were pretty awesome. Sad they fell so far.

Attached: behold-amazing-magician-romania-oo-with-the-magic-word-trianon-1685150.png (500x844, 77K)

>Orsós
>Hungarian
>literally olah
you know well these are gypsies, only western jewish press won't talk about that

Attached: 326675.png (499x435, 154K)

Romanian soldiers feeding the civilian population in Hungary

Attached: Romanian soldiers feeding the civilian population in Hungary.jpg (598x338, 45K)

I ain't romanian.
>hungarian migrant being this butthurt.
Trudeau will send you to diversity gulag for your xenophobia.
I truely love this cake , you can even see the little balkans/alps moutain on the top of it.
>Being this salty
Heard of romanian in trianon treaty take 2 pieces of the cake it sure look tasty.

Attached: KEK.jpg (800x679, 100K)

Funny when Romanians talk about 'their' culture and architecture by naming Transylvania castles but when you look up said castles they are always Hungarian built.

Hungarian here. Light skinned Romanians are okay desu

Attached: ROMANIASTRONGBALL.png (899x422, 75K)

Attached: Battle of Posada.jpg (292x515, 83K)

Attached: Battle of Baia.jpg (290x547, 95K)

>flag
>I'm French
sure you are

>the gyppo resorts to spamming as usual

Attached: Hungary under Ottoman Empire.png (3597x2581, 1.44M)

Attached: murder-rates-for-European-Cities.jpg (867x648, 148K)

Yes, that's a thing, Romanian site is a cultural void. Also they were so pathetically "we wuz" they changed their country name to Romania because "we wuz Romans n shit" and now everybody recognize them as Romas (gypsies) one of the most funny turntables in history.

Thanks mate. Hungarians are fine in my eyes too. Sad this stupid kike has to try and wedge hate between us. We may have had our differences in the past, but now it would be beneficial to help eachother.

Attached: Poor+romania+spqr+for+life_4ab11a_4961187.png (1412x1211, 130K)

>they did help us immensely
oh no they literally gave it to you, you helped them slightly, supplied over 90% of gunpowder, the navy, officers, trained your troops and kept 2/3rd of the British army occupied. But all you faggots burgers do is shout my white flag as if every nations at the time didn't get steam rolled by Germany and as if WWI never happened.

>son
implying

Attached: evo.jpg (720x382, 28K)

Well yea, no shit. Recently they didn't do too good. Doesn't mean that we aren't greatful for their help. Can't handle the banter?

Because Romanian women have the nicest asses on the planet.

I can confirm.

>can't handle the banter?
What are you even saying? Literally gave a counter banter. You brought up burning down the white house so I brought up the war of independence. stop projecting.

That’s me with the pile of Jessu posts and I’m not the one who posted in the thread. Was jerking off and drinking beer like 20 minutes ago.

Best asses on the planet!!!!

Attached: 2345EF5E-D5A2-472B-B3ED-D0E8C47F0339.jpg (2196x1388, 2.04M)

I second this. Eastern Eu needs to unite in brotherly love as the Muslim (and kike) menace is upon us again. We can become bro nation states if we truly want it.

Western Europe can fuck off from our politics desu. Especially with the pro-muslim pro-gypsy sentiments.

Between Hungary and Romania, and other nations, I think we should take an objective look at our histories, from all sides, and draw our conclusions in order to move peacefully into the future. The people, regular folk just always want to live in peace. I have seen it from Prague to Bucharest, in Vojvodina and Krakow.

We actually do not need to fucking hate each other to be better than we used to be. We could help each other and prosper together, but the kike politicians fuck it all up. Even regarding Trianon, most people do not give a shit, as you can easily move to Hungary if you want.

Pol and the internet is also an echo chamber of idiocy.

T. Mongol in Bongland

lol at Britian

Attached: kek.jpg (1018x1024, 100K)

Uh oh. I made him mad. Sorry about that. Didn't mean to hurt your feelings. If it helps though, France was pretty fucking strong during WW1.

Some hardcore projections right there.

Attached: Murica.jpg (1440x960, 527K)

because romanians took like half of their territory t b h

Don't have anything against hungarians, both of us have retards that blindly hate their neighbor for something that happened when they weren't even born.

Attached: 4060470+_f1ab882cbffae188792de33de211127d.jpg (680x680, 39K)

Hmmm, your uniforms are kinda cute? I don't know how to please you. Everything I say get you madder.

Attached: IMG_20180721_124142.jpg (1069x1575, 206K)

Romanians join WWI, get destroyed, surrender, allies win war, war ends, Romanians attacks again after allies destroyed nations that just rekt them.

After Hungarians turned Communist and attacked them from the West while begging Russia to attack from the East.

what

Attached: c7c.png (612x491, 98K)

Romanian genocide best day of my life.

Well this banter has now become boring because you just repeat the same thing. Well it was fun. Good luck in the coming race war.

Attached: Dindu.webm (480x480, 1.92M)

> Iraq
> mediocre asses

user, I...

Type in رقص عراقي (Iraqi dance, mostly younger women hip shaking with friends in private) on YouTube and see how full of fucking shit that map is. I’d fertilize an Iraqi woman without even thinking about the consequences.

youtu.be/M81aj9kzdI0

Attached: 27A519BF-F39A-4F2E-BE15-0BB927F687C8.png (559x307, 90K)

Fuck of Ruskie

You too

Sârmă!

What? The war started when Romania entered Hungary. The war was to oust the Communist government which the Hungarians later did themselves, not steal clay.

Ew, she looks so disgusting

Only the romanian incels like you hallucinateing war between us, no serious politician ever mentioned it. But keep dreaming mate.

Objectively false, Huns, Avars and Onogurs (Hungars) were not Magyars. The latter is a European people. Funny meme tho.

Gypsies are from India.
Fuck why. Btw, gypsies are called here "Romanian" as well, since in the UK they see no race, they just refer to their nationality. Look up the documentary "Romanians are coming".

>lel our people killed each other for jews, all te lives lost lul
Are you really this much of a kike?

Comparison:
numbeo.com/crime/compare_cities.jsp?country1=Hungary&country2=Romania&city1=Budapest&city2=Bucharest

The two cities are both extremely safe.

These are fucking kike threads I tell you, to seed hatred and divide among us.

Romanian entry into the war in august of 1916 in a way saved the Central Powers from total collapse and allowed them mount up an active resistance for two more years. They were running low on food, coal and gasoline. After the Romanian front collapsed the Central Powers simply took all of that and more from Romania and continued the fighting.

Hrm. Well they didn't do as they were told to in the treaty. They kept postponing and postponing, until suddenly...whoops, Communism. So we took it since they didn't give it.

>1 post by this ID
Good job falling for it, retards

Attached: 1530093814121.jpg (500x491, 67K)

Whatever you think, the ass is phat, believe me. Y’all don’t even know. I’m not really into the sharmoutas with inches of makeup and nose jobs myself, but they don’t need ass implants, believe me.

Iraqi women are either skinny as rails or thicc as fuck, there’s almost no in between

Two posts now. What are you going to do about it?

>fat
We're talking about asses, not stomachs. You go and take Lardy all you want. I already have my own beautiful wife so I don't care too much.